The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

McCafferty regarded Sara with a bemused smile.

"Does your Husband know about your desire to submit to a man?"

Sara blushed, turning thoughtful.

"No, I don't think so... Master Scott," She added hastily. "I have hinted to him, several times, that he could be more forceful with me, but that's not his style. His fundamental nature is very gentle... He's just not a dominant type of guy."

"Really?" McCafferty seemed a bit surprised. "Perhaps your hints weren't all that clear. Brian doesn't strike me as someone opposed to taking charge."

"He's very much in charge at work, Master Scott," Sara replied. "But not so much at home. He treats me very gently."

McCafferty regarded Sara thoughtfully.

"Tell me, slave... How much do you know about Dominance and Submission?"

Sara blushed.

"I don't know... a little bit... I know the idea of a dominant male is very arousing to me... I get turned on when I read romance novels in which the male lead character is a dominant rogue... or in which the female lead is abducted and enslaved."

McCafferty studied her for a moment.

"You read quite a few of those romance novels, don't you?"

Sara blushed.

"Yes, Master Scott. I enjoy them."

"Have you ever read 'The Story of O' or 'Nine and a Half Weeks'?"

Sara blushed brighter.

"I read 'The Story of O' in College. I saw an article somewhere that referred to it as one of the masterpieces of erotic fiction. I gathered from the article that it dealt with bondage and submission. I was curious, so one day, when I chanced across it at a bookstore, I decided to buy it. I am not familiar with the other one."

"You chanced across it, McCafferty asked, dubiously. "Or you went looking for it?"

Sara gave a nervous little shudder.

"I admit, Master Scott, I did go looking for it. I was curious, and when I found it in the adult literature section, I knew I had to read it. I was embarrassed to check it out, but when I started reading, I couldn't put it down. The story made me so hot. I couldn't believe what I was reading, or how it made me feel."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Oh! ... I... I don't..." Sara hesitated, stopping in an embarrassed silence. She knew she was taking a risk by being less than truthful, but she was torn by the shame of admitting that she sometimes did something so unladylike.

McCafferty gave her a piercing look.

"I warned you, slave," he said in a low growl, "Do not lie to me!"

Sara's eyes widened in alarm.

"Please, Master Scott," she gasped. "I am trying to be truthful! Oh, god! This is so embarrassing... Yes, I do, occasionally."

"You do what," McCafferty demanded. "Let me hear you say it!"

Sara whimpered softly.

"Ohhhh.... I masturbate, Master Scott... Whenever I get particularly aroused from reading one of my books, and my husband is not available."

Sara blushed furiously. She was humiliated and aroused by her admission.

"Did you masturbate when you read 'The Story of O'?"

Sara was thoroughly humiliated, but she did not dare to lie. Somehow, McCafferty could tell when she was lying.

"Yes... several times... I couldn't help it... The book just made me so hot, I couldn't stand it."

"Exactly what in the story turned you on?"

"Oh, god," Sara gasped. "Almost all of it. The scenes of O being stripped naked in front of all those men at the chalet, of her being bound and whipped, then forced to service each of the masters. Her training as a sex-slave, and everything they made her do. All the times she was stripped, and whipped, and raped... The scene where she was given to Sir Stephen as a slave... The whole book was just incredible."

McCafferty listened to Sara's excited recalling of the book.

"Yes, I thought you might find it exciting. Tell me, does your husband know you read that book?"

Sara looked down, once again embarrassed.

"No, Sir, he doesn't." She took a breath as she wrestled with feelings of guilt. "I keep it hidden. I don't think he would understand, and I don't want him to think I am a pervert."

"I see," McCafferty observed. "Well, Sara, you're in luck. I am the dominant man you have always feared and desired. I understand all about your need for submission, and I don't think you're a pervert. Submissive tendencies are very natural in a woman."

He stepped in front of her and slowly, deliberately, drew down his zipper. Sara watched nervously as he did so, mesmerized by the sight of the prominent bulge at the front of his trousers, now even with her eye level. When he fished inside his boxers to extract his throbbing erection, she gave a little whimper of disgust.

"Oh, please... not that!"

"You know what to do, slave," McCafferty growled. "Get that pretty little mouth over here and suck it."

"Oh god, no!" Sara whimpered. "Please, Mr. McCafferty, I can't! I'm a married woman, and I've never been unfaithful to my husband. Please... I've never been with anyone except him."

"We've been through this, slave," McCafferty said firmly. He reached down with both hands and seized her hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, squeezing them, hurting her. "Your husband isn't here, and even if he were, he can't give you what you really need."

He squeezed harder, making Sara gasp in pain.

"Now open that pretty little mouth and get to work!"

He pressed his cock to her lips, but she turned her head away.

"Noooo... Please, Mr. McCafferty," Sara hissed through clenched teeth, "I don't do that... even for my husband."

"Well, that's a sad state of affairs," McCafferty observed as he continued to torture Sara's sensitive nipples. "But it doesn't matter. You're going to suck my cock like a good little slave girl... Do it now... Suck it."

He continued to pinch Sara's nipples as he thrust his cock at her lips. Sara continued to resist for a while, trying to turn her head away, whimpering in disgust, squirming against the torment in her tortured breasts.

"Suck it," McCafferty taunted her as he continued to abuse her sensitive nipples. "Take it into that pretty little mouth and suck it like a good little slave. I can do this all night, if you want. You can't get away. You might as well get it over with."

Sara realized he was right. She was helpless, and would have to give in eventually. With a moan of defeat, she relaxed her jaw, letting her master's turgid prick push into her mouth.

As soon as Sara opened her mouth, McCafferty released her aching nipples and wound both hands into her lustrous hair. He held her head still and began to thrust in and out of her helpless mouth. He wasn't gentle. He was fucking her mouth, exerting his dominance, pushing into the back of her throat with every stroke, making her gag.

"Suck it, you gorgeous little slave," McCafferty urged as he pumped firmly in and out of Sara's face. "Run your tongue along the underside."

Sara whimpered in humiliation as she struggled to comply. This was the first cock she had ever really sucked. She was a virgin when we were first married, and she was very innocent. She had occasionally kissed my cock during foreplay, but she had never agreed to actually suck it. I think she was repulsed by the idea that I might cum in her mouth. This had been a minor point of contention between us, but I had never forced the issue. Now, she had no choice.

"Is this what you think 'O' felt like?" McCafferty mused as he continued to thrust into Sara's gagging throat. "On her knees, stripped naked, forced to service a Master who was not her lover?"

Sara whimpered around the cock in her mouth. She was trying to say something, but her words were obliterated by the steady throat fucking she was being subjected to. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she gave up trying to talk and instead surrendered to the brutal mouth-rape that was being inflicted upon her.

"I'll bet it is," McCafferty mused as he continued to rape my wife's face. "Surrender to the feeling, Sara... Think about 'O'... Think how she must have felt, on her knees, naked, forced to suck cock, just as I am forcing you to do... except she had another 8 or 10 men watching, waiting in line, for when the first Master was finished using her."

Sara moaned in humiliation and helpless arousal as she pictured the scene in the book when 'O' was first initiated at the chalet. She knew now how it felt to be so helpless.

"Feel the violation, Sara. Feel what it's like to be nothing more than an object for your Master's pleasure... to be nothing more than a fuck-toy."

Sara moaned and gagged as he continued to fuck deep into her throat.

"God, this is exquisite," McCafferty gasped as he continued to pump into Sara's mouth, his breathing now deep and urgent. "Should I cum in your mouth, little slave? Should I shoot my hot cum deep into that pretty little mouth?"

Sara whimpered helplessly around the cock in her mouth. She tried to pull away, to dislodge his raping prick, anything to avoid the indignity of having him shoot his goo into her mouth.

McCafferty felt her struggling, trying to pull away, and refused to let her do it.

"Oh, no, little slave," he gasped as he forced her mouth back down on his prick, stabbing once again deep into her throat. "I make the decisions here. I decide where I shoot my cum. You have no choice but to obey."

Sara whimpered as she was forced to continue submitting to the forceful mouth rape. She dreaded what was about to happen, but she was utterly helpless, unable to prevent it.

Sara's sudden frantic struggling told McCafferty how much the idea of him cumming in her mouth repulsed her. Not wanting to push things too far with his inexperienced young associate, he decided to have some mercy on her. As he rapidly approached the point of no return, he pulled out suddenly, and shot his cum all over Sara's pretty face.

"AAAhhhh!... AAAAhhhh!... AAAAhhhhhhhhhh!... Oh, Shit!"

He gasped as he held Sara's head firmly with his left hand and stroked his cock with his right, aiming each jetting eruption over her pretty face. He fired spurt after spurt of his cum into Sara's face, hitting her nose, forehead, cheeks and eyes as he convulsed in a gut-wrenching orgasm. Jets of cum arched up into her hair and splattered across her cheeks, before slowly drooling downward across her pretty features, now thoroughly soiled.

"AAAhhhhhhhhhh.... Whew!"

A moment later, McCafferty released Sara and staggered back, his semen now completely covering her pretty face. He zipped himself up and sat down on the couch to catch his breath. Sara remained where she was, kneeling naked in the middle of the floor, her hands still cuffed behind her, her face now full of cum.

A moment later, McCafferty stood up and walked over to the bar, where he fixed himself some more of the Irish Mist. With Sara's hands bound behind her, she was unable to clean the semen off of her face.

"Please, Master Scott, would you be so kind as to wipe my face?"

"No, Slave," he told her. "You need to wear it. It will remind you of your place."

Sara whimpered, utterly humiliated by the cum all over her face. She had pursed her lips shut when McCafferty gave her the facial, but some of it had already run over her lips and leaked inside her mouth when she tried to speak.

"From now on, when someone cums on your face, you will wear it. You will never wipe away a man's cum without permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master Scott."

Sara looked unsure of what to do. She was still very aroused, a fact made obvious by her ragged breathing and her very erect nipples. McCafferty watched her carefully for a few minutes, sipping his drink as she knelt, naked and bound, her face full of his cum.

"You've never tasted it, have you?"

Sara closed her eyes and shook her head, afraid of what he was thinking. Her eyes flew open when she heard him put the drink down. She watched as he approached her once more.

"Well, let's just fix that, right now," he said.

Reaching out with his finger, McCafferty scooped up a dollop of cum from around Sara's mouth, then pressed his fingers to her lips.

Sara whimpered and tried to turn away, but McCafferty refused to let her.

'Do it!" He growled. "Open your mouth and suck my finger like a good little slave."

"NNNNnnnnn," Sara whimpered, still fighting.

McCafferty held Sara's head by a fistful of her hair and pushed his finger through her lips. Sara had her teeth clenched, struggling to prevent him from forcing his finger into her mouth, but he pulled her hair, hurting her.

"Nnnnnnoooo... AAAAhhhhh!"

She continued to resist for a moment, tears leaking down her cheeks, but she couldn't stand the pain McCafferty was inflicting. She gave in and opened her mouth.

Sara gagged as the cum-drenched finger slid over her tongue.

McCafferty slapped her, making her moan.

"Control yourself, slave!" He barked. "You're being ridiculous! Any good slave drinks her master's cum when she sucks his dick, and you have to learn to do the same."

Sara whimpered as she was forced to taste a man's semen for the first time in her life. She gagged again, revolted at the idea of what she had in her mouth. For a moment, she thought she might throw up, but she struggled to control her heaving stomach.

"Don't you dare get sick," McCafferty warned. "If you do, I promise you will not like what happens. Now swallow!"

Sara looked at McCafferty with pleading eyes, but he had no mercy.

"I told you to swallow, you prissy little girl! Obey me... Now!"

With a moan of despair and humiliation, Sara swallowed the residue of cum in her mouth. She immediately retched, nearly throwing up right there on the carpet. She scrambled desperately to her feet and ran naked to the bathroom. She just reached the toilet, which fortunately had the lid and seat up, then fell to her knees and began heaving her dinner into it.

McCafferty followed Sara into the bathroom, where he waited until she was done heaving. When she had calmed down a bit, and spit the last residue of her vomit into the toilet, he flushed the toilet and had her kneel up. He took a piece of tissue and wiped her mouth, then wadded it up and threw it into the bowl. Finally, he escorted Sara back to the living room and had her once again kneel naked in the middle of the floor.

"This time, I expect you to control yourself better."

As Sara watched in horror, he calmly scooped up another dollop of cum from her face and forced it into her mouth.

This time, Sara didn't fight, but she whimpered helplessly as the wad of cum was pressed into her mouth.

"Now, swallow."

Tears streamed down her cheeks as Sara tried to obey. She gagged again, but quickly regained control. Then, in response to McCafferty's demands, she swallowed the cum in her mouth. She gagged as she did it, but again struggled to regain control.

"Again," McCafferty insisted as he swiped his finger around Sara's face, collecting the last remnants of the semen. "Open your mouth."

With another whimper of humiliation, Sara obeyed him, opening her mouth. McCafferty pushed a blob of cum, virtually all he could scrape together, into Sara's open mouth as she whimpered helplessly. He wiped his finger clean on her tongue, leaving the pool of cum behind.

"You know what to do, slave," he commented. "Swallow it!"

Sara did as he demanded, trying not to gag, and this time, mostly succeeding. There was a brief instant when she thought she was going to lose it, but she forced herself to suppress the urge to retch.

"Now, thank me for feeding you."

Sara's face flamed red in humiliation as she heard his words, but she knew she had to obey.

"Thank you, Master Scott, for feeding me your sperm."

Sara lowered her eyes, which rapidly welled up with tears.

McCafferty watched her carefully for a moment, seeing the tears leaking down her cheeks, watching as Sara struggled with her emotions. Then he offered her a sip from his drink, which Sara gratefully accepted.

"Do not fight me, little slave," he lectured. "You must learn to obey... to submit willingly to whatever I command."

"Yes, Master Scott."

"Although some of what I demand will be hard for you, you must trust me and obey. Believe me, I know, better than you, what you need... and what you secretly want. You need a man who is strong enough to make you surrender to your primal nature."

"Yes, Master Scott."

He looked at her carefully.

"You do realize, don't you, that you were disobedient?... First, when you tried to fight me, and again, when you let yourself get sick."

"Ohhhh... god!... Please, Master Scott, I'm sorry. I tried to obey... I couldn't help it."

"Hmmm... that may be true, but it's also beside the point. Whether you tried or not, you failed to obey, and disobedience cannot be tolerated. You need to be punished."

Sara looked at him fearfully, gasping for breath.

"Please, I..."

She trailed off as she saw the stern look on McCafferty's face. She knew it would be pointless to argue. She dropped her eyes, shivering with fear and arousal.

"Yes, Master Scott," she gasped.

McCafferty turned Sara toward him, again running his strong hands over her neck and shoulders, then to her breasts and nipples. He caressed her soft flesh, kneading and pinching her nipples lightly. Sara was soon moaning in response to his touch, breathing heavily, surrendering to the incredible feelings he was causing. He was playing her body like a virtuoso plays an instrument, eliciting the perfect response with absolute confidence.

Sara gave in to the experience, now turned on as never before.

"Lie down."

He pushed her onto her back, trapping her cuffed hands beneath her. He had her unfold her legs and lie flat on her back, naked and helpless, in the middle of the floor. Then he disappeared into the other room for a minute. When he returned, he was holding a short, leather flogger.

"I am going to whip those delicious little tits of yours," he warned.

Sara whimpered softly, but McCafferty continued, ignoring her fearful protest.

"This will be a test of your self-discipline. It's going to hurt, maybe worse than anything you have ever had inflicted on you. You will lay there and take it. Do not try to turn away. You will count each stroke, and thank me after each stroke is delivered."

"Oh, god," Sara gasped, her breasts heaving slightly with her shallow breathing. "I'll try... Oh, please... be gentle."

"You will do more than try, if you know what is good for you," McCafferty warned. "If you do not obey, the punishment will be worse. I don't really think you want me to use the crop on those titties, do you?"

"Oh, god, no! Sara gasped.

"Well then, see that you obey. You may cry out if you wish, but do not turn away... and remember to count."

Sara bit her lip, trying to calm herself.

"Yes, Master Scott."

"I shall not gag you, because I want to hear you count clearly. But I suggest you remember we are in a hotel. If you cry out too loudly, you may find some member of the hotel staff witnessing your punishment."

Sara flushed at the thought.

"Yes, Master Scott."

McCafferty stroked his hands along the insides of Sara's thighs.

"Spread your legs wider."

With a humiliated whimper, Sara complied.

McCafferty ran his left hand up the inside of her thighs, caressing her. He ran his fingers across her pussy, gently stroking her clit.

"You're very wet... soaking," McCafferty observed. "You're excited by this, aren't you?"

"Oh, god!" Sara gasped. "I am. I don't know why. I am terrified that I won't be able to stand your punishment, and I hate the fact that I'm cheating on my husband... But yes, I am very turned on... I can't help it!"

McCafferty pushed a finger into Sara's pussy as he continued to work her clit with his thumb.

"Ahhh," Sara gasped. "Oh god, that feels so good."

He manipulated her steadily, stroking her inside and out, playing with the sensitive flesh until she was squirming and panting.