The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her as she nervously finished pulling herself together.

"I know you will probably feel guilty and upset about what has happened here this evening," McCafferty observed. "Don't be... First of all, you had no choice. I orchestrated the entire evening to give you no chance to refuse... You had no choice but to submit."

He walked over to the bar.

"Secondly, it was just recreational sex, nothing more. Your husband is 3000 miles away, and unable to be with you this evening. By submitting to me, you did not alter your relationship with your husband in any way. I am sure you love him, just as deeply as you ever have... and that love is a very special gift to him."

He took a fresh glass and poured some more Irish Mist.

"Finally, no one other than ourselves need ever find out that this little tryst ever happened. I am completely discrete."

Sara refused to meet his eyes.

"It is hardly that simple, Mr. McCafferty," she protested, her eyes filling with tears. "I have betrayed my husband, and can never undo that. Yes, the sex was hot... you are a very accomplished lover and master, but I have done something I can never undo... I am so ashamed."

McCafferty handed her the glass and suggested she have a drink. Sara reluctantly took it.

"Worse than that," she protested. "You have those awful pictures! What are you going to do with them? Can't you please erase them?"

McCafferty gave her a cold, calculating look.

"The pictures shall not be erased, Sara... But don't worry about them. They are for my private collection. Your continued cooperation will ensure they remain quite secret."

"Oh, god," Sara gasped, taking a long sip from her drink. "Please, Mr. McCafferty... This can never happen again!"

"We shall not discuss it further tonight," McCafferty declared. "You are far too emotional at the moment, and I have no wish to upset you. Let me say that I admire and respect the love that you have for your husband, and would not want to do anything to hurt that very special relationship."

He reached into his pocket and extracted a slip of paper.

"Please take this as a little token of the company's thanks for your excellent performance with this show. It is a $250.00 gift certificate for dinner at the Valley Grille."

He handed her the gift certificate.

"I have taken the liberty of making a reservation for two, in your name, tomorrow evening at 7 pm. Your flight lands at 3, so you should have plenty of time to get ready for a nice romantic evening with Brian"

Sara looked at him uncertainly as she took the certificate. This would be a real treat, she knew. The Valley Grille was one of the best restaurants in our home town area... very expensive and very upscale. It was far more expensive than we would ever spend on ourselves.

"Thank you, Mr. McCafferty."

"You deserve it, Sara. Call it a token compensation for the need to have you work into the weekend."

He looked her carefully in the eye.

"Sara... if you are feeling guilty for this evening, as I know you are... Use this opportunity to make it up to your husband... Seduce him... serve him, as you served me tonight... let this be your penance... Give him a mind-blowing night of hot sex with that gorgeously sexy body... Make him glad he is a man, as I know you can do."

Sara looked at him carefully.

"Thank you, Mr. McCafferty... I'm sure I will." She blushed and started to leave, but turned back when she reached the door. "And thank you for this evening... It was exquisite."

Then she returned to her room, to rest and think...

********************

On the flight back, Sara thought a lot about what had happened. To be sure, she felt a very strong feeling of guilt, especially since she loved me so much. But at the same time, she knew it had been, far and away, the hottest sexual experience of her life. It still gave her an illicit thrill, just to think about what had transpired. She knew she could not permit it to happen again, but she realized that, at a very deep level, she had indeed loved the experience of submitting to Scott McCafferty. The sex had been incredible, and the experience of submitting so completely to a dominant male, to have no say whatsoever in what was being done to her, was an erotic experience she would never forget.

********************

We had a magnificent dinner that night, at the Valley Grille; Sara's reward for a job well done. Throughout the dinner and afterwards at home, Sara seductively teased me, flirting provocatively, hinting at what was to come.

Later that night, while I was watching TV in the family room, Sara appeared, wearing a diaphanous white lingerie outfit that I had only ever seen once: on our honeymoon. It was see-through and deliciously sexy.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was very unlike Sara to wear such a provocative outfit, but I wasn't complaining. On the contrary, she had my undivided attention and unspoken passion. She blushed prettily as I admired her sexy body, so barely concealed by the outfit she wore.

I shut off the TV to snuggle on the couch with my suddenly flirtatious wife. The kissing and petting quickly escalated, both of us getting hotter and hotter as we made out in the family room. We ended up moving into the bedroom, where we made love passionately, both of us aroused from Sara's prolonged teasing. We had a wonderfully romantic interlude, then finally fell asleep in contented exhaustion.

End of Chapter 3