The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the future, if I ever tell you to spread your legs while you are standing up, this is the position I mean. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Scott."

Sara felt overwhelmingly vulnerable, standing like that... naked, her legs spread, her hands cuffed behind her. Her face was burning, and she realized how lewd this must appear to someone looking at her.

To Sara's dismay, McCafferty walked over to a desk and pulled out a digital SLR camera. The humiliation was suddenly too much... Her eyes pleaded, and she broke her silence.

"Please, no."

McCafferty gave her a look.

"Silence, Slave," McCafferty growled. "Do not speak unless spoken to."

Sara gave a humiliated little whimper, but otherwise held her silence and her position.

McCafferty began taking pictures of Sara, to her utter mortification, as she stood there like that. He walked around her, photographing Sara's naked body from every angle. Sara's eyes were on the floor, but she heard every shutter click as he took the pictures.

"Ok, now look up," McCafferty commanded when he was once again standing directly in front of Sara. "Eyes on me."

Blushing furiously, Sara obediently looked up, making eye contact with the lens. McCafferty continued to click away, capturing the tears now trickling down Sara's cheeks.

"Obedience, Sara," McCafferty commented. "That's what this is about."

Sara was utterly humiliated, but she couldn't hide the fact that her body was flushed and aroused. Her nipples were hard, standing straight out from her breasts, which were thrust forward by the way her arms were bound.

McCafferty put the camera down and walked over to stand in front of her. He reached down and stroked his fingers between her spread legs, dipping into her wetness. He chuckled.

"My, my... My little slave is enjoying this, isn't she?"

Sara didn't answer; her eyes had gone down in shame... But it was true. She was very aroused. Her breathing was ragged, and she could feel her pussy drooling onto McCafferty's fingers.

"Now, I believe you were supposed to remind me of something," McCafferty mused. "Do you remember?"

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara replied. "I am to remind you to punish me."

"Two punishments, if I remember correctly."

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara acknowledged, "two punishments."

"Refresh my memory, Slave," McCafferty ordered, "What were the infractions?"

"That I questioned you, Master Scott," Sara replied.

"I believe the first was insubordination," McCafferty stated. "You challenged my authority, tried to fight your status as my slave."

"Yes, Master Scott."

"Well, it did you no good," McCafferty pointed out, "But it earned you a punishment. The same is true for the second infraction. You failed to promptly obey me, when I instructed you to remove your bra at the lunch table. Had you done so promptly, you wouldn't be getting a second punishment. Your resistance did you no good; you still ended up removing your bra... But now, you are to be punished, besides. So what did you learn?"

"Not to resist?"

"Is that a question," McCafferty asked.

"No, Master Scott," Sara corrected herself. "I learned not to resist your orders; that I am better off if I simply obey."

"Just so," McCafferty replied.

"But please, Sir," Sara continued. "It's so very hard for me, sometimes."

"Yes," McCafferty mused. "I am aware that your inhibitions are very strong. But you must learn to trust me. Whether or not it is clear to you, I am watching out for you, all the time. Safety is the responsibility of the Dominant. Obedience is the responsibility of the Submissive."

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara replied. "I am learning... but blind obedience is a great leap of faith. It's extremely hard for me."

"Yes, I know, little slave," McCafferty chuckled darkly. "That's what makes it so much fun to push you a bit. But still, I don't mean to set you up for failure, merely challenge your notion of propriety. It is as I told you last Friday... You need to turn your mind off, shut down your inhibitions, and focus on simply obeying my commands."

"Yes, Master Scott, I will try."

"See that you do," McCafferty replied. "Alright, little slave, it's time for your punishment."

McCafferty took hold of Sara's upper arm and guided her over to behind a couch. The couch faced away from the window, about 8 feet back from the glass, toward a big screen TV on one of the interior walls. There was a coffee table in front of the couch.

"Bend over the back of the couch," McCafferty directed.

Sara obediently did as he commanded, positioning her hips at the back of the couch and bending her upper body over it. McCafferty went around to the front and reached under the couch. He extracted a steel chain with a spring clip on the end, then connected it to Sara's collar. He fastened the other end of the chain to a hidden D ring on the front underside of the couch. He drew out the slack, then passed a small padlock around the D ring and through the chain link closest to it, leaving a handful of other links loose at the end. He clicked the lock shut, chaining Sara in place.

Once Sara's neck was secure, McCafferty moved around behind her.

"Spread your legs."

Sara obediently moved her legs apart to shoulder width.

"Wider," McCafferty commanded.

Sara spread her legs wider.

Satisfied, McCafferty bent down behind her to secure her legs. He placed a leather cuff around Sara's left ankle, then proceeded to chain it to a D ring on the left rear underside of the couch, with a similar arrangement to what he had used in front. That completed, he chained Sara's right ankle to a D ring on the right rear underside of the couch.

When McCafferty was finished, he straightened up. Sara was completely restrained, bent over the couch and chained by her neck and both ankles. Her hands were cuffed behind her back. She was naked, helpless, and completely at McCafferty's mercy.

"Now struggle," McCafferty directed. "Try to get away."

Sara obediently tested her chains, proving to herself she was completely helpless. McCafferty had adjusted the chains so there was no slack. While they were not actively pulling on Sara's collar or ankle cuffs, they were completely unyielding. Sara found she couldn't move any part of her body, even a few inches.

"You see, you're completely helpless," McCafferty explained to Sara. "That steel chain has a working load limit of 500 pounds. It probably wouldn't break at three times that load. I assure you, you are not going anywhere until I release you.

Sara felt a thrill of arousal at her utter helplessness.

"Yes, Master Scott."

McCafferty walked back over to a desk on the far side of the room. He opened one of the drawers, reached inside, and pulled out a black leather flogger.

"Before we begin," McCafferty explained, "I want to remind you, once again, that your disobedience did you no good whatsoever. You still ended up doing exactly as I commanded, but your resistance earned you these punishments. In the future, you would do well to remember that."

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara said. "I will remember."

"Since you are new to your slavery, I'm inclined to be lenient. You will be whipped with the flogger, five lashes for each infraction."

He let the flogger play teasingly over Sara's naked buttocks.

"I am being merciful, you know," McCafferty explained to Sara. "I could have chosen a number of different implements that hurt far worse than a flogger: The crop, for instance. Or a paddle, or a cane. If I were a real Son-of-a-Bitch, I could have chosen a single-tailed whip, which would pretty much have you screaming in agony. Remember that, the next time you are careless with your obedience."

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara said. "I will remember."

"Five strokes," McCafferty pronounced. "Let me hear you count."

Sara bit her lip and waited.

McCafferty made her wait. He teasingly ran the flogger over her ass, first one cheek, and then the other, giving her time to appreciate her predicament. Then he hit her.

<Whack!>

It wasn't really that hard, but Sara gasped in surprise at the sudden sting.

"One, Master Scott... Thank you."

Sara was gasping for breath now, incredibly turned on by what was happening to her.

<Whack!>

McCafferty hit her again, this time a little harder than the first stroke.

"Uhh... Two, Master Scott... Thank you."

McCafferty observed the pink stripes now coloring Sara's ass.

<Whack!>

Sara gasped, squirming a little at the sting of the lash.

"Ahhhh... Three, Master Scott... Thank you."

<Whack!>

"F... F... Four, Master Scott... Thank you."

<Whack!>

McCafferty hit her one final time, a little harder and just below the previous strike.

Sara whimpered a little at the sting.

"F... F... Five, Master Scott... Thank you."

"Now, that first set was for challenging my authority, trying to fight your status as my slave," McCafferty pronounced. "Insubordination is a very serious offense, but I went easy on you, just this once, because at the time, you were only just starting your slavery."

McCafferty ran his hand over the pink skin of Sara's ass, gently caressing her, soothing the pain. Then he moved lower, brushing over her slit. He penetrated her pussy with his finger, making Sara moan with pleasure. McCafferty began sawing his finger in and out, fucking her with it. Soon, he added a second finger, stroking deep and massaging the inside walls of her pussy. When he began to stroke her G-spot, Sara knew she was about to cum.

"Please, Master Scott, may I cum," Sara gasped.

"Yes, Slave, cum for your Master."

Sara immediately began to cum, her orgasm flowing over and through her tightly restrained body. Chained down as she was, Sara could do little more than writhe in place, but the pleasure was intense. She felt herself convulsing in rippling paroxysms of ecstatic release.

Sara let out a gasping moan as she slowly recovered from her orgasm. McCafferty chuckled when he heard it.

"You see, little Save, obedience is not without reward."

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara panted. "Thank you for letting me cum."

"I'll give you a moment to recover," McCafferty allowed. "Then we can discuss your second infraction."

McCafferty left Sara chained down where she was, naked and bent over the couch, her hands cuffed behind her, her legs widely spread. He moved away from the couch and into an adjacent space, leaving Sara to contemplate her current predicament and her coming punishment. She could hear him moving around what she thought must be the kitchen area, but she couldn't tell what he was doing.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Sara panicked, pulling helplessly against the chains that held her naked body in that horribly compromising position. But as McCafferty had already told her, she wasn't going anywhere until he released her.

Sara felt the hot flush on her face when she heard McCafferty answer the door and invite someone in. 'Oh my god', she thought. He was going to let someone see her like this. She was utterly mortified.

"So how much do I owe you?," Sara heard McCafferty ask.

"Its $20.00 altogether, sir," she heard a male voice reply. He sounded young, a teenager or perhaps a college kid.

"Here's $25, keep the change," she heard McCafferty reply.

"Thank you, sir. Have a nice day."

Sara heard the door open and close, followed by the rustling of plastic bags from the general vicinity of the kitchen area. Evidently, the delivery boy had left, to Sara's immense relief.

McCafferty was back a moment later.

"That was lunch being delivered."

"Oh, god... Did he see me?" Sara whimpered.

McCafferty smiled teasingly.

"No," McCafferty replied. "The couch you are bent over is not visible from the entrance foyer. But whether he did, or didn't, is not you concern. I would be within my rights if I chose to let him see you, and I would expect your obedience just the same. Perhaps, as a tip, I should have asked the delivery boy if he wanted to witness your punishment."

"Oh my god," Sara gasped. "I would be so humiliated."

"You need to get used to the idea that you are now a slave," McCafferty chided her. "Your sole focus should be to obey."

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara acknowledged. "But it's very hard for me."

"Remember what I told you, last Friday at lunch. You must lay down your inhibitions; turn off that part of your mind that feels humiliation. Simply focus on doing what you're told, and the rest will take care of itself."

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara replied. "I am trying to do that. But it's not easy. Please forgive me, sir, but you're not the one stripped naked and chained down across this couch, legs spread wide, everything on display. If you were in my position, you might understand how difficult it is to simply forget about humiliation."

"Perhaps," McCafferty acknowledged. "But you had better get used to it. I am not going to go easy on you. If you can't learn to lay down your inhibitions and simply submit to my will, I am afraid you are in for a very rough ride."

Sara felt a mixture of fear and trepidation as she listened to McCafferty's words. But why, then, was she so turned on? Her utter helplessness, in the presence of McCafferty's unyielding demands, was stoking her fires once again.

"Yes, Master Scott. I understand."

"Your second punishment was earned in a situation similar to this. You failed, at first, to follow my instruction to remove your bra, because you were concerned someone might see you. Based on your reaction, just now, I would say you have not yet learned what I am trying to teach you."

"I am trying, Maser Scott," Sara replied. "But I'm not used to being naked in public. The very thought is terrifying."

"Perhaps, over time," McCafferty mused. "But anyway, it's time for your second punishment. Five lashes on that pretty ass. You won't need to count this time, and they will be much harder, so brace yourself. This one will be a true whipping. I want you to feel what a real punishment is like, and know you could have avoided it, simply by giving me your immediate obedience."

McCafferty stood behind Sara, off to the side. He gave her 5 hard strokes, in quick succession. He didn't use his full arm strength, but each stroke was a hard hit, far more painful that the rather tame warm-up he had given Sara for the first set of five.

<Whack!>

<Whack!>

<Whack!>

<Whack!>

<Whack!>

Sara was writhing in pain, crying silently by the time he was done. She had told herself she wouldn't cry out, and had fought valiantly to stifle her sobs. She hadn't cried out, but she couldn't stop the tears that pooled in her eyes.

"That is what a real punishment feels like," McCafferty observed. "But I still had mercy on you. Five lashes is pretty lenient."

"Thank you, Master Scott," Sara replied, sniffling slightly.

McCafferty retrieved a tissue and wiped Sara's eyes, then helped her blow her nose.

"All is forgiven now," he told her.

McCafferty took the used tissue into the kitchen and discarded it in the trash. He gave Sara a moment to recover. He made a phone call, checking in with his secretary and giving her instructions for a meeting he needed her to reschedule.

Five minutes later, he returned to where Sara remained helplessly chained down in her bent-over position. He walked up behind her, and casually stroked the red skin on her ass.

"I see this hasn't been completely bad for you," McCafferty observed. "You have pussy juice running down your thighs."

Sara whimpered in humiliation. She knew it was true; she could feel it. But chained down as she was, she was unable to do anything about it.

"Please, Master Scott," Sara entreated, "Perhaps you could get a tissue and wipe me up."

"I'm not offended, little Slave, McCafferty chuckled. "I was merely observing that you are very turned on."

"Yes, Master Scott."

He dropped his pants and extracted his cock.

"I told you before," McCafferty remarked, "when you submit to me, you will have no say in the matter."

He lined his prick up with Sara's pussy, nestling the head into her opening.

"In essence, it will be rape, though I daresay you appear to want it. But that does not matter, not really. We do what I want, regardless of your consent, or lack thereof. You will not be cheating on Brian, because you have no choice."

He drove into her suddenly, making Sara gasp. Fully hilted, he bent down, reached around Sara, and cupped her breasts, seizing one in each hand.

"You belong to me now," McCafferty declared. "You are my slave. You are free to play the part of Brian's devoted and loving wife, whenever you are not serving me... But, first and foremost, you are my slave."

Sara didn't answer. She felt tears pooling in her eyes as she was raped by her master. In truth, she couldn't say how she felt, she was that conflicted. She was ashamed of the fact that she was once again having sex with a man who was not her husband. But she couldn't deny, even to herself, how very turned on she was. McCafferty's domination of her, his callous enforcement of her slavery, even his punishments... it all had her tremendously aroused.

McCafferty released his hold on Sara's tits, straightening back up. He began to fuck her, pulling almost all the way out, then pushing vigorously back in. He accelerated his pace until he was pounding her, hard and fast.

Sara started panting, moaning a little, as she was vigorously fucked by her master. She was being used as a sex slave. He was taking his pleasure, raping her, and there was nothing she could do but lay there and take it. Chained down as she was, bent over the couch, naked, her hands cuffed behind her, chained by the collar around her neck, and the cuffs on each leg... her legs widely spread, Sara was completely helpless, utterly unable to defend herself in any way.

Taken roughly from behind, being unceremoniously fucked, Sara surrendered to the erotic thrill of being treated as a sex slave. She was helpless, used, and violated... and she could feel an orgasm building rapidly.

Sara closed her eyes, surrendering to the feeling, to the utter wantonness of the moment. She was being mastered... dominated... just as she had always fantasized.

Soon, she was cumming, writhing in ecstasy as she pulled against her chains, unable to move even a few inches as she was consumed by wave after wave of erotic pleasure.

McCafferty grinned as he felt Sara orgasm around his cock, but he never stopped fucking her. He continued to pound into Sara, taking his own pleasure.

"You came without permission, Slave," McCafferty observed as he continued to forcefully fuck his young slave. "I should punish you for that. What kind of girl cums when she's being raped... hmm? You must be a real slut."

"Oh god, Master Scott," Sara gasped. "I couldn't help it."

"So, you like being raped?"

"No," Sara gasped. "I... I wanted to be faithful to my husband."

"That may be true," McCafferty observed, continuing to fuck Sara with hard pounding strokes. "But the fact remains, you came while being raped. And you didn't even ask permission. Are you a complete slut?"

"No, Master Scott," Sara panted. She felt herself building, once again toward climax. "I am your slave. You told me to... lay down my inhibitions... and surrender... to the feeling... Please, Master Scott... May I cum?"

"You expect me to believe that you're not a slut?" McCafferty panted, trying to sound incredulous. "That you lost control and came without permission, because you're simply trying to be a good slave?"

"It's true, Master Scott," Sara gasped, trying hard to maintain control. She was going to cum again, and she didn't think she could hold it back for long. "May I please have permission to cum?"

"Very well, slave," McCafferty allowed. "At least you remembered to ask this time. Go ahead, you may cum."