The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara immediately felt another orgasm wash over her. She moaned out loud as she felt her body convulse with pleasurable contractions. She was still helplessly chained in place, so she could do little more than moan and writhe. She gasped, panting for breath as she felt McCafferty continue to slam into her. She sensed he was getting close.

A few moments later, her suspicions were confirmed. Sara felt McCafferty release, gasping out loud as he spilled liquid heat into her. She was flooded, violated... Her pussy had once again been filled with cum from a man other than her husband.

Despite the pleasure flowing thru her, Sara felt the shame of defilement. This time, however, she knew she had been truly unwilling. Or had she? She had cum twice while being raped... three times, counting the earlier orgasm between whippings. She had felt intense pleasure... But still, it was beyond her control, the decision had not been hers. McCafferty had seen to that. She was a slave, taken and used by her Master.

Sara lay as she was, exhausted and sated in the wake of her three intense orgasms. She sighed contentedly, feeling relaxed and happy.

McCafferty pulled out slowly, leaving Sara chained in her helplessly exposed position. She was aware of the wetness that was dripping out of her; she could feel cum oozing down her inner thighs.

"That was good, Slave," McCafferty sighed. "I enjoyed that."

He moved around to the front of the couch, where he clutched a handful of Sara's hair, lifting her head.

"Clean it," he said, pushing his wet cock into Sara's face.

Sara gave a little whimper of disgust. "Ewwww... Please, Master Scott, don't ask me to do that. It's gross." She tried to turn her head, but the collar and chain assured she couldn't move far.

"I'm not asking," McCafferty insisted. "I have given you an order. You've already tasted pussy, and you've already tasted cum. Neither one will hurt you. Now, Obey me. Clean it!"

Sara stared at McCafferty's slimy cock, her eyes tearing up.

"No, please," Sara protested. "Please, Master Scott, I can't! I'll be sick."

"If you allow yourself to get sick," McCafferty warned, "you'll be punished. This isn't about what you want, or what you think you can do. This is about what I tell you to do... And I'm telling you to suck my cock clean. Now do it, unless you want to be punished. Trust me, Slave... you cannot allow your prissy little-girl instincts to get in the way of your duties as a slave."

"Oh please," Sara gasped. "Please, please, please, don't make me do this."

"Your duties as a slave," McCafferty repeated sternly.

Crying, her stomach threatening to rebel, Sara stopped fighting. She was afraid of what might happen otherwise. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth, taking deep breaths to try to steel her nerves.

With a soft whimper of humiliation, Sara obediently opened her mouth and allowed McCafferty to push his soiled prick into it. She immediately gagged and fought to not throw up. His cock had both her pussy juice and his cum on it, and she was now tasting both as she reluctantly sucked his cock clean.

McCafferty felt the familiar rush of power as he forced Sara to give in to his demand. He was pushing her, he knew, forcing her to taste the slimy residue of their copulation, knowing how desperately repulsed she was. But she had to learn to swallow cum, and this was a step toward that end. He was making her do it, despite her desperate desire not to. It was a delicious rape of her mind, and he took pleasure in forcing her to submissively accept his demand.

Blushing fiercely, Sara obediently sucked on his cock, cleaning it of their combined juices.

"Now swallow," McCafferty insisted.

Sara did as she was commanded, then gagged, repulsed at the thought of what she was doing. She quickly fought to get her heaving stomach back under control. Saliva juiced in her mouth, and she had to swallow again to keep it from filling her mouth. After a bit, it wasn't as bad. The taste of pussy and cum was quickly cleaned away, leaving nothing but the taste of his clean cock.

"You can expect to do this whenever you submit to me," McCafferty told Sara. "Cleaning a master after sex is a service routinely expected of a slave. Is that understood?"

Sara paused from her submissive chore long enough to answer. Oh, god...

"Yes, Master Scott."

She dutifully resumed sucking him clean, laving the skin all around his cock with her tongue.              When she had sucked it clean, McCafferty withdrew, moving away.

*************************

Sara closed her eyes and rested while McCafferty moved around in the other room. She was humiliated at being forced to clean McCafferty's slimy cock with her mouth, but also strangely aroused at being forced to do something she didn't want to do. She closed her eyes and tried to collect her feelings as she heard McCafferty moving around behind her. She knew he would be back to release her when he was ready.

*************************

Sara heard the camera shutter, and saw the flash through her closed eyelids.

She opened her eyes to see McCafferty with the digital SLR camera. He moved around her, shooting from all angles. He moved behind her and Sara knew he was taking close up shots of the cum running out of her. She felt tears well up in her eyes, and begin to slowly trickle down her face. Damn him! He seemed to instinctively know how to humiliate her, to grind her into the dust when she had already surrendered.

McCafferty reached out to gently stroke Sara's back, then stroked over her flank and underneath her, touching her bare breast.

Sara closed her eyes, shame overwhelming her mind. With her eyes closed, she whispered to him. "Why are you doing this to me?"

McCafferty chuckled. "Because I can. You're not having a good time? I could have sworn you had three separate orgasms."

"You know what I mean," Sara protested. "Forcing me to do things I don't want... Shaming me with that camera."

He watched her carefully, noting the tears trickling out of her closed eyes.

"I am your Master, Sara. You are my slave. You have a raw sexual hunger you keep hidden deep inside... You need to be mastered... I saw that in you. I realized, back before San Francisco, I could take what I wanted, and by so doing, I would be giving you what you most need, deep inside."

McCafferty paused to let that sink in, then continued.

"If I were to go easy on you, you would not enjoy it as much. Yes, I know, you think you would like it far more, but I know better. You need this. You need to be mastered by someone who is not afraid to force you to serve him... I am that man, Sara. I am the master you have always craved and feared."

He gently stroked her bare skin.

"You have no choice in this now; I decide what we do. You are freed from responsibility; this is beyond your control. You can just give in and submit to the experience."

He was silent for a minute, looking at her intently, enjoying her helpless naked body. He gently caressed Sara's flank as he spoke to her.

"You will be safe, pretty lady, as long as you obey me. And you will enjoy most of it. Not all of it, to be sure. There is no real submission if I am not pushing your limits, and it is true submission that makes you hot. Remember that. Whether you think you want it or not, obey me... Learn to trust me, and you will be ok."

McCafferty left Sara in her chained down, helpless position over the back of the couch as he put the camera away. When he came back, he had a warm, wet, wash cloth. As Sara lay there, helpless in her chains, McCafferty gently clean up the cum oozing from her pussy and the sex lube drooling down her thighs. When he was done, he returned to the bathroom, rinsed out the wash cloth, and hung it up to dry.

He soon returned to the couch where Sara was chained, moving around behind it, then knelt down to release Sara's chained ankles. He unlocked the padlocks, releasing the chains, then unfastened the ankle cuffs. He pushed the restraints back under the couch, out of sight. He then moved around to the front of the couch, releasing and stowing the chain to Sara's collar. He left the collar in place, for the time being.

McCafferty helped Sara stand up, then turned her so her back was to him. He took a moment to reach around her and caress her naked breasts. He held her that way for a moment.

"I don't think you had a bad time here today," McCafferty observed. "Yes, I am aware that I forced you... punished you... made you do things you didn't want to do. You now know what it feels like to be raped. But I also know you enjoyed it... at least, for the most part."

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara sighed as he gently stroked her nakedness. "I did become very aroused by being forced to submit, and the three orgasms were wonderful. Thank you for commanding me. I am sorry I let my emotions get away from me."

"I understand, little slave. Submitting to me won't ever be easy, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the experience. You must learn to lay down your inhibitions, and give me your complete obedience."

"It's hard," Sara replied.

"I understand," McCafferty acknowledged. "As are most truly worthwhile things in life. I will always challenge you, little slave. I will always push you. That is how you grow. But I never want to do anything to damage your relationship with Brian. You will be kept safe, as long as you obey me."

"Thank you, Master Scott."

McCafferty retrieved a key from his pocket and released Sara's handcuffs. He placed the handcuffs in his pocket, along with the key. He then unbuckled her collar and removed it.

"The bathroom is down the hall on the right. Take a few minutes to clean up, and dress, then come back here. We'll have lunch before I take you back to work."

As Sara gathered her clothes and made her way down the hallway to the bathroom, McCafferty turned toward the kitchen.

Heading to the bathroom, Sara was once again impressed with the opulence of the penthouse apartment. There was a spacious bedroom visible at the end of the hallway, and it was obvious, from looking around, that were several others. The bathroom was spacious and comfortable. In addition to an ornate toilet, there was a large vanity sink with ornate faucets. Given that this was only the hallway half-bath, it was certainly spacious and decorative.

As Sara cleaned herself and redressed, she began to wonder at how wealthy McCafferty obviously was, especially since she was pretty sure this penthouse condominium was not his home.

McCafferty had lunch waiting in the dining area of the Great Room when Sara returned. She had cleaned up and put herself back together, and was looking her conservative, prim and proper self.

"Here, I took the liberty of ordering you a Chef Salad."

McCafferty indicated Sara's seat at the dining room table. On an ornate plate was a small Chef Salad, with raspberry vinaigrette dressing, waiting for her. As she sat down, he told her, "Lunch is from the Deli around the corner. They prepare excellent food."

It was a nice lunch, and Sara appreciated the quality of the salad. It was very good, and just the right size for her tastes. As they ate, McCafferty engaged Sara in conversation, explaining how the penthouse was his base of operations for various business interests. It was convenient, he said, to have a place downtown, though he normally stayed at his 500 acre Horse Farm in the northern part of the county.

"Do you raise horses, Master Scott?" Sara asked with some surprise.

"I do many things," McCafferty replied. "And you can call me 'Sir' or 'Mr. McCafferty' when we are not actively in a scene. It wouldn't do to have you slip up and accidentally call me 'Master Scott' at the office, where others might hear."

"Yes, Sir."

"Actually, the Horse Breeding operation is mostly a hobby, but the farm is active, and it serves as a convenient tax shelter. The property has been in my family for generations, since the early 1800s. I live at the main house, which was added about 10 years ago. The day to day operation of the farm is left to my very capable employees."

"I used to ride when I was a teenager," Sara told him. "But I haven't had the opportunity recently."

"Well, then" McCafferty replied, "we'll have to make a point to have you out to the farm for some riding. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Sir," Sara replied.

"I'm sure we can make that happen," McCafferty noted benevolently.

They chatted amicably throughout lunch, and Sara found herself enjoying McCafferty's attention. He was an intriguing, powerful man, and despite the fact that he had just blackmailed her for sex, she couldn't help being attracted to his powerful, magnetic personality.

Finally, they were done. McCafferty cleaned up the lunch plates, then turned to Sara.

"It's time for me to take you back to work. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir." Sara acknowledged.

"Before we go," McCafferty told Sara. "We are going to stop in the Security Lobby and get you a blood test."

"A blood test, Mr. McCafferty?"

"Yes, to document the fact that you are free from Sexually Transmissible Diseases," McCafferty explained. "I know you are, of course, because I know I am, and I know you have had no other partners other than Brian and myself. But it is necessary for me to exercise reasonable due diligence, and that means regular blood tests to ensure safety. It is the Dominant's responsibility to always ensure safety, and I assure you, I take that responsibility very seriously."

"What do you mean by regular, Mr. McCafferty?"

"Once a month," McCafferty answered. "They have a nurse on duty, downstairs in the security lobby, which makes it quite convenient. There is no expense to you, other than to give your consent, and then we will have documentation in the file to prove you have a clean bill of health."

"Oh..." Sara considered. "As you wish, Master Scott. I obey your commands."

"Good girl."

They proceeded down in the private elevator to the security lobby on the 41st floor. McCafferty greeted the guards, then led Sara over to the medical exam room, and knocked on the doorway.

The nurse greeted him. "Hello, Mr. McCafferty."

"Hello, Melanie. This is Sara Robinson. Since we happen to be here, I thought it would be convenient to complete a medical screening for Sara."

"Of course, Sir. I saw your request in the file. Please have a seat, Ms. Robinson. This will only take a few minutes."

As Sara sat down, the Nurse turned to McCafferty.

"What about yourself, Mr. McCafferty? You are due in another few days."

"Yes, please," McCafferty responded. "I like to stay current."

The Nurse proceeded to complete a Medical Screen for both Sara and McCafferty, first doing a normal triage, then drawing blood samples. Ten minutes later, they were leaving the building, having taken the main elevator down to the Lobby. Sara followed McCafferty out to his car, and he took her back to the office.

McCafferty dropped Sara off at the office about 20 minutes later.

End of Chapter 5