The Exhibit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick watched in amazement as she came, screaming out her pleasure. Felix was just as loud as her tight ass clamped around his cock.

Ahvi could feel that long hard dick squirting into her ass, so deep! She could feel every time her body squeezed around it, locking it into place as he tried to shove it in further, moving forward an inch at a time between her waves of pleasure.

She moaned when she finished, wailing miserably. "Little love, that was beautiful. You treat all of my patrons to that show and we will sell out for life!"

He watched Felix clean her out, smiling in a VERY satisfied way as he worked. The large boy who had been watching moved closer.

"Does anyone get to mess with her?" he asked Felix.

"Yes sir, she will be ready in a moment. The show begins at six. Are you a guest?"

"Yeah, I'm a plus one!" Gerrid said eagerly.

"He's with Everly," Ahvi said fearfully. "He knows who Iam, I don't want him to touch me!"

"Easy pet. Perhaps this will be a good lesson for you. Felix, let him have a go before the show starts."

Felix stepped away from oiling Ahvi again. "Boss says you can do as you please with her," he said to Gerrid.

Gerrid grinned and stepped up. "Can she see me? Is this a two way mirror?"

"It is, but the art is based around the fact that there is no humanity to base desires, you aren't supposed to think about who is behind that wall, only..."

"Can she hear me?"

"She can."

"Hey short stuff! I was hoping for a chance at this little pussy! Hey! Do I get to use these toys?"

"You can use whatever you wish, sir."

"Whatever I want? Can I fuck her in the ass?"

"Yes sir, the art is interactive."

"Can I shove a dildo in her puss while I fuck her in the ass?"

"The art is fully interactive sir, no limits."

"No limits? Fuck yeah! I'm going to have fun with you short stuff!"

He dropped his pants and Ahvi was horrified to find that he was NOT compensating for anything with his truck. His massive dick was as huge as the rest of him was. He didn't hesitate at all, he slopped oil on his huge cock and stroked it twice before pushing the head against her pussy opening and shoving in. "OH! Fuck yeah baby, that's a tight little puss. You like that you little stuck up cunt? You like me tearing up that cunt baby? How's that feel? You like taking a pounding by this huge fucking cock baby?"

"Get him the fuck out of here," Mick demanded angrily as Ahvi wailed.

Felix yanked Gerrid back by the shoulders and two more men immediately showed up, taking hold of Gerrid roughly. "Dude, what the fuck?" he yelled as the men hauled him out the back.

"Shhh baby, hush. I did not know he would act like that, it was an embarrassment to everyone. Look at me kitten. He won't be bothering you. Danny and Aaron will put the fear of god in him before they release him. Are you alright?"

"No!"

He chuckled. "Are you in pain, pet? Felix is taking good care of you keeping you nice and oiled, there should be no pain. Is there?"

"No."

"Pleasure?"

"You can still let me go?"

"No pet. No. I am never going to let you go. You are mine now, Kitten. Are you ready? We are about to open the doors."

12