The Exhibitionist

Story Info
A new apartment, a new friend and a new feminine lifestyle.
5.9k words
4.63
13.5k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boxes, boxes, boxes, my world is surrounded by boxes. I have just moved into a new apartment and I am enjoying the view of all my possessions arranged neatly within large brown boxes stacked in rows amongst the furniture in every room. Moving is a process and this part is orderly, precise and geometrically pleasing. When the next phase begins, order becomes chaos and life begins, similar to the first stirrings of one-celled microbes in the primordial soup.

Out of the 'kitchen' box I extract a coffee maker, a plastic container of coffee capsules and a few coffee mugs. Out of the cooler box comes a container of milk and some orange juice, three bottles of beer and a large bottle of seltzer. Life begins.

After making my first cup of coffee I survey my domain and I am happy about my choice of this apartment. It is a nice 2-bedroom on the corner of a moderately tall building with plenty of light and a spacious terrace off the living room/dining area facing the sea. The master bedroom is large with an en suite bathroom and a dressing room that has built-in cabinetry and plenty of hanging space. Perfect for a neat, single guy. The large windows in this bedroom face another building in the complex about 100' away but there is light and a view to the water. The second bedroom is a bit smaller but it also has an en suite bathroom and two large closets, so it suits my needs for an office/guest room. I am glad to have found this place and look forward to settling in.

After unpacking several boxes and putting some miscellaneous items in their proper place, I took a coffee to the terrace and enjoyed the view and the fresh air. There is something about sunlight and the smell of the sea that is invigorating and calming at the same time. My thoughts went to relaxing out here with a cold martini and watching the sunset. In the meantime, I knew that there was work to be done and had to get to it.

After a couple of hours of unpacking and sorting, I was feeling more comfortable in my new place so I stripped off my shorts and tee shirt and continued working in the nude. A personal preference, I have always enjoyed the nude lifestyle and frequented nude beaches whenever possible. Being naked is liberating and just feels natural so this way of living has been a part of my life for many years.

During my first day, I managed to unpack quite a few boxes, hung up and stored most of my clothes and got the linens put into the respective closets and, at the end, I arranged for some take-out food to be delivered. I took a hot shower to soothe aching muscles and prepared to have dinner after a cold martini on the terrace at sunset.

Walking naked onto the terrace facing the sea was everything I imagined it would be and the evening was perfect. As the sun went down, I saw lights from several boats twinkling in the distance and the lights from other apartments shine out into the darkness. I happened to notice another fellow standing on the terrace of the adjacent building seemingly enjoying the same pastime as I. He was naked as well but held a rocks glass with amber liquid instead of a martini signaling his personal choice of beverage. As he looked out to sea, he turned his head in my direction and raised his glass, offering a long-distance toast. I acknowledged his gesture and we shared a drink at a distance, ending a great day.

After having my dinner and cleaning up the kitchen, I went into the bedroom to watch some TV before going to sleep. This was a routine that I had and lying in bed with only the light from the TV served as a distraction from the labors of the day. Looking out the window I noticed a pale silver glow coming from the bedroom of the building opposite, apparently another person having a similar habit. A long day and plenty of exercise helped put me in a mood to sleep so it was not long before the TV was switched off and the evening came to an end.

I awoke early and got to feel the early morning sun on my terrace with a steaming coffee. It was a pleasant start to the day, but I was not alone in enjoying it. I looked across to the other terrace and saw the fellow from last evening reading the newspaper. After a few minutes I went back inside to get some breakfast and prepare myself to continue with the chore of unpacking the final boxes. It will be a nice feeling to be finished moving and starting to enjoy my new neighborhood.

During the day I went to the grocery store for supplies so I could stop ordering take-out food and completed my other tasks by late afternoon. I took a quick shower, made a martini and went to the terrace to unwind. As I sat naked in my lounge chair I looked across towards my neighbor and saw him sitting at his bistro table with a drink close by. He waved hello to me and I returned the gesture, watching him get up to go inside. He was naked as well so clearly we had a lot in common.

After watching the sunset, I proceeded to make dinner and then got comfortable in bed with a book. As I was turning the pages I happened to look across to my neighbor's bedroom and noticed someone in a sexy black chemise walk into the bathroom. I watched for several seconds before returning to my book only to be distracted by further movement in the window. The person in the chemise left the bathroom and walked towards the bed, stopping to stare out of the window for about 10 seconds, enough time for me to get a good look. Clearly this was the same fellow that I see on the terrace but now he was wearing a brunette wig and the black chemise. I had to admit that he looked very sexy and I was starting to get aroused.

As I continued to stare my neighbor looked directly into my window as if to ask if I was enjoying the show and, without thinking, I nodded my approval. Almost on cue, he turned and walked slowly back to the bathroom, accentuating the movement of his hips under the flimsy fabric. Sadly, I went back to reading my book but I could not get the image of this young fellow out of my mind.

Looking back towards his window I was pleased to see him come back into the room but this time in a sheer pink teddy. He looked so erotic that I couldn't resist stroking the rock-hard cock in my lap. He walked to the window again, staring at me as I pleasured myself, and began to rub his nipples through the sheer fabric. In a few moments I had an amazing pulsing orgasm that shot semen up onto my chest, at which point I used my fingers to mop it up and feed it into my mouth. While I licked up my cum, I watched as my neighbor took his stiff dick out of the teddy and masturbated, shooting a load of cum into his hand then licking it up before going back into the bathroom. A nice end to the day for both of us.

The work week started and the pleasure of the first weekend in my new apartment became a wonderful memory. In the evening, as I relaxed with some TV or a book, I could not get the events of the prior Sunday, or my beautiful neighbor, out of my mind. Each night I hoped to be treated to another show but it appeared that people have other priorities during the week so there was no erotic encore. I looked forward to the weekend in anticipation of possibly seeing my neighbor again and the fun that came along with the display.

Usually Friday evening was a time to unwind and have a light dinner with a beer or two in one of the local restaurants. Since I was in a new part of town, I had to discover new places and hoped that one of the nearby bar/restaurants would offer the right atmosphere for a relaxed meal. I decided on a small but apparently popular place that was a short walk from my apartment for my first foray into the neighborhood. I took a seat at the bar and ordered a beer while I glanced over the menu and looked around at the crowd. There was a buzz to the room and people were talking and laughing so the place had a nice feel to it. The crowd was relatively young, diverse and professional. It was easy to make small talk and everyone seemed friendly.

As I was finishing my dinner, I noticed a young female enter the bar and she looked very familiar. As she took a seat off to one side, I studied her features and came to realize that she was the same person that I watched from my window last Sunday night. Not only did my neighbor like to wear sexy lingerie at home but he looked good enough to go out as a female and was comfortable in the role. The bartender greeted her warmly and some of the other patrons also said hello so it appeared that she was a regular customer.

I had just finished my beer when the bartender walked over and said, "The lady at the end of the bar would like to buy you a martini but since she is unsure of your preference, she asked that I inquire before making it. What would you like, sir?"

Smiling, I looked over at the young lady who responded with a sly smile of her own, and I told the bartender that I would prefer Stoli, straight up, with a twist. He nodded and went to prepare my drink.

Being polite I rose from my seat and walked to the young woman to say thank you, arriving just as the bartender placed the drink on the bar next to her. "Thank you for the drink, Miss?"

"Katherine, but my friends call me Kat," she replied.

"Pleasure to meet you, Kat. I'm Ron."

"It's nice to finally meet you formally, Ron," she said.

I smiled and gave a slight laugh, "Yes, I agree."

I sat on the empty stool next to her and the ensuing conversation was very easy and light. We had a few laughs and spoke about generalities, the usual barroom topics for safe discussion, never venturing into the realm of our familiarity.

After what seemed like a short time, the bar area and restaurant were emptying out, so we decided to call it a night and head home. I paid the bill for both of us which prompted a comment from Kat, "A gentlemen to boot. How refreshing."

"It is my pleasure and thank you for your charming company," I replied while offering a slight bow as I held the door for her.

Walking back in the direction of our apartments, Kat finally brought up the subject we had been avoiding all evening. "Ron, can I be very candid and ask you a question?" she said.

"Certainly, please do."

"I saw you on your terrace last weekend and I know that you saw me," she continued. "Did you like what you saw or were you just intrigued?"

"Well, I must admit that I was a bit surprised when I saw you Sunday night looking...slightly different. As you can tell, I'm not bothered by what you do and, in fact, I like the way that you look as a woman. You are very sexy if I can say that nowadays." After a brief pause, I added, "You look wonderful tonight and I am glad that we ran into each other, even more so when you bought me a drink to break the ice between us."

Kat put her arm in mine and said, "I recognized you immediately when I walked in and could not let the opportunity to meet you slip by. You are very sexy yourself, probably more than you realize, and I was compelled to be more aggressive than I normally would."

"I'm glad that you were," I responded.

By now we reached the main entrance to Kat's building so we stopped walking. "I would invite you up for a nightcap but my place is an absolute mess so I can only promise you a raincheck, assuming you're interested."

"I would like that very much and I will hold you to it," I replied.

"Great. Maybe I'll see you sometime soon," Kat said.

"And I look forward to seeing you as well."

Kat smiled broadly and said, "You can count on it."

With that Kat leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Until next time," she said and turned to enter her building.

"Until next time," I said watching her slowly walk away.

When I got upstairs, I only put on the dimmest of lights and went into the bedroom to undress. I looked across the courtyard and saw that Kat's kitchen light was on but no others. I got out of my clothes and proceeded to get ready for bed, taking a moment to walk over to the bedroom window for one last look outside. As I did so, Kat's bedroom light came on and she entered the room dressed as she was earlier. Acting nonchalant, she walked to the window and took a few seconds to look towards my bedroom, causing a stirring in my loins.

Standing naked by the window with the dim background lights illuminated, I was fairly certain that Kat could see me as well and I found this erotic. As my dick got hard I proceeded to stroke it while I continued to look at Kat's bedroom window. I watched her remove her skirt and blouse, her padded bra and finally her pantyhose, leaving her stark naked. Kat stood by the window, looking in my direction, rubbing her semi-erect penis while I continued looking back, stroking my now, rock-hard erection. Kat started fingering her nipples, all the while staring over towards me, obviously intent on what I was doing, and this excited me even more.

After a few minutes I felt an orgasm building and I held it back as long as I could, causing the final eruption to be particularly strong and extremely pleasurable. I caught most of my cum in my cupped hand and, while looking at Kat as she massaged her nipples and rubbed her cock, I licked it up and swallowed it. Kat must have been able to discern what I was doing because she soon climaxed and mimicked my actions.

We stood by our respective windows looking at each other and finally Kat gave a small wave, turned and walked into the bathroom. The rest of the weekend was uneventful and, while Kat and I did see each other on our respective terraces, there was no contact other than the polite wave of acknowledgment.

The work week began as usual but there was a surprise waiting for me when I returned home on Wednesday. A small, nicely wrapped box, akin to a shirt box, was left for me in the parcel receiving area. There was a card taped to the outside simply stating, "To Ron, 14th Floor" but it was not signed.

When I got to my apartment, I opened the box and found a beautiful purple camisole and matching purple lace panties. There was a note inside as well: "Ron, I'm certain that you will look absolutely fantastic in this outfit and I hope to see it on you one day soon. Kat."

I was surprised and did not know how to react. I sat in my living room chair and stared at the contents of the box, feeling the material and thinking of Kat. I never said anything to her about crossdressing, the fantasies that I may have had watching her in her lingerie, or even meeting her dressed as a woman for that matter. While I sometimes imagined myself wearing woman's clothing, particularly lingerie, it was a secret that I never shared with anyone. Kat and I seemed to be a lot alike in many ways so maybe she knew it intuitively. In any event, she sent a nice gift and I longed to wear it.

After dinner and a quick shower before bed, I glanced at the box in my dressing area. I knew what I was going to do and I was trembling in anticipation. I removed the panties from the box and slowly slipped them on, inching them up, and they fit nicely. I looked in the mirror and found the reflection looking very sexy if I had to say it myself. The camisole was next, and it also fit perfectly. How Kat managed to guess the right size for me was a puzzle, but I vowed to ask her one day. Regarding myself in the mirror I had to admit that Kat was right, I did look fantastic.

Standing there I made up my mind to share this vision with Kat. After all she had given me the gift and deserved to see me wear it. Taking a breath, I walked out of the dressing area into the bedroom, slowing only briefly to look at Kat's window to confirm that her lights were on. I continued to walk towards the window, stopping a few feet away to look in her direction. Kat must have seen me since walked into view wearing a sheer white robe, open in the front, and stopped to look back at me. As we stared at each other she began rubbing her nipples and then massaging her penis. I simply stood for a moment and then walked slowly back and forth, modeling my ensemble for her pleasure. When I stopped walking, I stared at her and saw her reach orgasm, catching the cum in her hand before slowly licking it up. I acknowledged the gift, and what I witnessed, by a slight bow before returning to the dressing area to remove my lingerie and put it in a drawer for another day. When I returned to the bedroom her lights were off, so I turned my lights off as well, intent on lying quietly in bed before going to sleep.

Coming home Friday evening I took a few minutes of quiet time to decide what I should do for the evening. I knew that I was going out to dinner but last week I decided to try different places and now I wondered if I should stick to that plan or return to the place I tried last week in the hope of seeing Kat again. Logic suggested one thing, but my gut was telling me something different. Deciding to throw caution to the wind I opted to return to the place most familiar.

Going into my dressing area I got out of my suit and then took a quick shower. For the evening I decided on a pleasant button-down shirt and jeans with a light jacket. I also decided to wear the purple camisole and matching panties, a first for me but something that I found exciting. Satisfied that I looked presentable without giving myself away, I left my apartment and walked to the bar/restaurant.

As I entered, the bartender said a cheery hello and motioned to a seat at the quiet end of the bar. He asked if I wanted a martini or a beer to start and I told him that the martini sounded perfect as I sat down. When he came back with my drink, we chatted a bit making me feel welcome and comfortable. It is a nice place and I was happy with my decision to come back a second time.

After a few minutes I heard the door open and saw Kat walk in. She was gorgeous in a light cream-colored blouse and a tight, short navy skirt, nude stockings and navy heels. She walked over to me and kissed my cheek asking, "Is this seat taken?"

"Yes, by you I hope," I replied.

"Of course," she said, easing onto the seat next to me.

A nice friendly conversation ensued, and it made dinner so much better than eating alone. Kat was a pleasant person, interesting and well-traveled so the topics we discussed were varied. The one topic that we never mentioned was her desire to dress a woman when she went out for the evening and my willingness to assume a similar role in private without much pressure. While I preferred men, I never thought of myself in the true female sense, but I was not uncomfortable acting feminine.

Apart from physical characteristics, it is said that everyone has a masculine and feminine side. The one that develops is usually the one with which an individual is the most comfortable. Nowadays, it is not uncommon for someone to exhibit both tendencies and while this change may not make life easier, it does give latitude to the individual and a certain degree of inner peace. Clearly Kat has made her choice and she seems very happy with it. I am, or thought I was, happy with mine but in the short span of two weeks I was beginning to wonder.

"Did I tell you that you look pretty tonight?" Kat said.

"No, I don't believe that I heard those words from you," I replied.

Kat rubbed my shoulder, obviously feeling for the strap of the camisole and when she felt it, grinned and continued, "Yes, so very pretty. Will I get to see the entire ensemble in person?"

"Another drink will turn me into a true slut so you just might," I joked.

"Jerry, two more of the same please," she said, laughing.

We had a nice laugh together and within a few minutes Jerry came back with another round of drinks cementing our agreement. After we drained our glasses Kat paid the bill and we left for home. I told her that it would have been polite to let me pay the bill, but she only smiled and said, "My dear, just because I am wearing a skirt don't think that you have to treat me like an old-fashioned woman. These are modern times and women can buy dinners for men or two girls can alternate picking up the tab in a restaurant." She grinned at her last comment and I smiled back, knowing that we shared a secret.

12