The Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived at the main entrance to her building she said, "Would I be too forward if I asked you up to my apartment for coffee?"

"I told you that two martinis turn me into a slut so, no, I would not consider you too forward," I responded. I put my arm in hers and we walked into the lobby, heading for the elevator.

Arriving at her apartment, Kat leaned over and kissed me saying, "Welcome to my lair, my pretty."

I entered her apartment feeling like the fly walking onto the spider's web but excited by the prospect nonetheless. When the door closed, she drew me close and kissed me tenderly but forcefully, driving her tongue into my mouth. "Now let's see how you look without your street clothes," she said with a sly smile while peeling the jacket from my shoulders. I did not resist and within a few minutes I was standing in her living room in my camisole and panties.

"Lovely," she said, "the color suits you. But now I feel so overdressed," she continued. "Help me out of my things, dear."

Slowly I removed her clothes until she stood in front of me stark naked.

"That's better," she said. "I always feel better when I'm naked."

"I agree," I said, removing the straps from my shoulders and letting the camisole drop to the floor. As soon as the panties came off we embraced, feeling our stiff dicks rubbing together, and then we kissed passionately.

As we separated, Kat led me to the bedroom and then into the dressing area where she opened a small cabinet that contained about six wigs. Looking at me she said, "A silvery blonde I think, a little short and punky in style, would suit you," as she selected a nice wig from her collection.

After fitting the wig to my head and touching up the hair, she stepped back to admire her work. "You are one hot babe," she commented, "take a look."

Gazing into the mirror, I had to admit that she was right. I stood in the nude looking at myself in the full-length mirror, admiring the silver blonde wig and my moderately smooth body. Kat said that she had plans for me and in no time at all I would be gorgeous. "I think that you're right," I said.

"But now," she said taking my hand, "we have a date."

I was led back into the bedroom and Kat pushed me onto the bed. "You said that a second drink turns you into a slut," she said, "but you're a tease even without alcohol."

I looked at her as she climbed onto the bed and took my rigid cock into her mouth. She worked me like someone who really enjoyed having a dick in her mouth and in less than a minute I shot my load and watched her swallow it.

When she had licked all the cum from my penis, she rolled me over onto my stomach. Taking some lube from the night table, she proceeded to stick two fingers into my anus, stretching me while I clenched the sheets. Then she slowly crawled on top of me, pushing her dick into my ass, she started to pump, in and out, deeper and deeper with each thrust. I was moaning with pleasure when I felt her stiffen as she drove her cock balls deep into my ass and, holding it there, shoot her semen deep inside me.

After about a minute, Kat withdrew and lay next to me, totally drained. "That was really nice, Ronnie, and I hope it felt as good for you as it did for me."

"Yes, it was wonderful. I enjoyed having you inside me and feeling the pulsing of your orgasm," I replied, "This was special for me."

"Wearing a wig and lingerie was a great first step but, if you agree, we can go further, and I can help make you into the woman you are meant to be."

"I'd like that," I confided, "your instincts about me are incredible. Thank you."

"Alright then, this week you will come to me a couple of times and we will shave you and try some makeup. You will practice walking in heels and then we will get a nice dress or bouse and skirt so that you look beautiful for next Friday night."

I looked at her in amazement. "Are you serious? You want me to dress as a woman and go out Friday evening? I don't think that I can do that," I said.

Kat replied, "My dear, you do not have a choice. You and I are going for a girl's night out on Friday, and we will have dinner and drinks in our usual spot. You will be ready so as not to embarrass us."

"How can I face Jerry?" I remarked. "He knows me."

"Jerry is a great guy, very open minded. Plus, he enjoys it when I bring new women to his place so that he can flirt." With that final statement Kat ended the discussion.

We stayed in bed for quite a while kissing and playing around. As the darkness started to turn into the faint light of morning, I decided to go to my apartment for some proper sleep. Getting dressed I went to remove the wig but Kat stopped me, saying, "You are Ronnie tonight, and she goes home with her hair intact even if she has been acting like a bitch. You probably won't run into anyone you know anyway but if you do just smile and say hello like nothing is amiss. Whoever it is will get used to seeing either Ron or Ronnie. It's natural."

Leaving the wig in place, I put on my jacket and walked to the door with Kat. "It was a great night and I look forward to seeing you in a few days," she said. With that she kissed me on the lips and gave me a hug.

Looking into her eyes, I replied, "I'm in your hands and I am anxious to see my other self." We kissed again and I left, walking into the sunlight as Ronnie for the first time.

I wore the wig for several more hours before removing it to take a shower around noon. I prepared a sandwich for lunch and taking a beer from the fridge, I was ready to go onto the terrace but stopped myself at the last minute. Something did not feel right.

Placing my lunch on the counter, I returned to the dressing area; I had decided to have lunch as Ronnie. After adjusting my wig and satisfying myself that I looked presentable in the nude, I took my things onto the terrace. Placing my tray on the table I glanced over to see Kat sitting in her chair with a coffee. She looked up and smiled when she saw me, giving me a thumbs up in approval, obviously pleased with the changes that she has brought about.

Sunday evening brought us together again and Kat helped me complete the hair removal that I started on my own. I had shaved my legs and underarms; my pubic hair is usually shaved anyway but she shaved parts of my shoulders that I could not see and my butt cheeks for uniformity. Once this was completed, Kat applied some different makeup options to see what looked best on me and then started me walking in heels. Our shoe size was the same, so her closet opened a new world of shoes for me but walking in them was another issue. It was a struggle to maintain my balance so Kat gave me an older pair of black heels to practice with on my own during the week. She suggested that I wear them around the house each evening for an hour or so until I got comfortable walking. Kat told me that nothing is more embarrassing than drawing unwanted attention by tripping in heels and this point was not lost on me.

I met with Kat twice more during the week and we managed to get the makeup correct and plan my outfit. It is certainly much more difficult being a woman than I would have imagined. Clothes, shoes, makeup, accessories, the proper scent, all the things taken for granted. I discovered a lot in my journey, short as it may have been, but I had a good guide.

The night arrived and Kat and I prepared for an unveiling. Ronnie meets the world and everyone else be damned. I wore a dark green blouse with a black skirt, nude stockings and black heels. Kat selected a rose-colored blouse, a crimson skirt with matching heels and nude stockings. As we walked into our favorite bar arm in arm, Jerry the bartender greeted us warmly, "Ladies, welcome. Kat, it is a pleasure as always but who do we have here?"

"Jerry, this is Ronnie. She's new to the area and a real sweetheart although she sometimes comes across as a bitch," Kat said laughing. "I am sure that you two will get along great once you get to know her, but I'll let you decide for yourself."

"Well, what a nice introduction. Clear and to the point as usual, Kat," responded Jerry with a smile. "What can I get you lovelies?" asked Jerry, "martini and bourbon rocks, perhaps?"

"You're a mind reader, Jerry," said Kat laughing, "thank you."

"You're very sweet, Jerry," I said quietly, "I appreciate it."

"My favorite girls," he responded with a grin, "anything for you."

We had a wonderful dinner at the bar and quite a few laughs with Jerry and several customers. Whether they knew that we were in drag or not seemed irrelevant since we were all having fun.

Walking home, I asked Kat to come to my apartment for a nightcap and within minutes of entering we found ourselves sprawled out on the bed naked, wrestling like professionals. She wanted to fuck me and I resisted; I wanted to fuck her but she always wriggled free. Eventually, we settled for a classic '69' with mutual orgasms before slipping off to dreamland.

In the morning we behaved in a more civilized fashion and Kat let me fuck her for the first time, something that she said she reserved for special people. Trying to be fair, I let her drape my legs over her shoulders as I accepted her hard cock deep into my ass while moaning with sheer delight. I had my first anal orgasm, the perfect end to a wonderful night and fantastic morning.

As we had coffee Kat said to me, "You know, Ronnie, Jerry really likes you and would enjoy taking you out sometime."

"Kat, I'm not sure how to take this. He knows that I'm not a woman and that this could end badly for both of us, right?"

"Ronnie, listen. Jerry is a great guy and he has been known to have a preference for men but it never works out for him," said Kat. "He respects honesty and openness and if it comes from a man or a woman it is irrelevant. He likes you because you're genuine. He knows that you're a guy, but you act the same with him as a male or a female and you don't seem to be ashamed about who you are. Plus, you look dynamite in a tight skirt and heels."

"I'm not sure, Kat," I responded. "I don't want to embarrass him, and I certainly don't want to cause a scene somewhere."

"You can never predict what will happen out in the world but if you go out and have some fun, isn't it worth it?" said Kat. "Plus, he may just fuck your brains out and wouldn't that be the cherry on the sundae?"

We had a good laugh and then I reached across the table and took Kat's hand. "Kat, fuck me. Fuck me like you hate me. Make me feel everything that makes your heart ache, make your pain be my pain." Without a word Kat got up and led me to the bedroom and turned me every way but loose. I screamed and pleaded, she cried and cursed and in the end we cried together, wrapped in each other's arms.

As I got up to go into the shower I looked back at Kat and said, "Okay. Give Jerry my number and if he asks me out, I won't turn him down but no promises afterwards."

"That's all that he wants," she said. "But you have to give me details and promise to suck my cock when you get home as a finder's fee."

"It's a promise," I replied, laughing. "And you call me a bitch," I added.

12