The Exhibitionist Pet Pt. 02

Story Info
The humiliation increases, and the degradation too.
6.8k words
4.61
59.8k
77

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ruination
Ruination
391 Followers

This history is a sequel to "The Exhibitionist Pet", a history of a college girl who ends in a poor situation after get involved with a guy who had a girlfriend. I don't explain the characters here, so you probably should check the first one before you read this.

This history is about humiliation, many forms of it, but mainly the exposure, but it probably would fit non-consent/reluctance too. Read it at your own discretion.

If you have suggestions for the next chapters, please, send it in the comments. I would like some ideas.

Hope you like it.

------------------------------------------

Amanda was no longer angry with me because of her ex-boyfriend, who apparently cheated on her constantly, but that didn't mean she was letting me go unpunished. It wasn't about revenge anymore, was about fun, sadistic fun and the desire to humiliate me just to see how far I would go, but who am I to judge after everything I did. Right?

Three days after the daring adventure on the avenue, I was still shocked by how far I had gone and afraid to be recognized by someone, but that did not made my "owner" take pity on me.

She made me a profile in a dating app, one where I was naked in front of my house in the main photo and only my face was censored (and when I say that it is literally just my face, because even my hair was visible). To be truly honest, she made two, but the first one, on Tinder was taken down because of nudity. Even though it's an adult app, they didn't want my tits and pussy exposed for their clients, so she found a second, and more permissive, dating app. In my profile she wrote that I wanted new experiences, that I looked for different men, with little care about appearances and a series of other euphemisms for "college girl looking for ugly men to fuck her."

With the profile done, and the flashy pictures, she had a lot of options to work with, and was able to choose the cream of the crop of ugliness for me, a fat black man of seventy-three years old. Then she talked with him pretending to be me, and promised that she would do some really nasty things... I mean... promised that I would.

She didn't even allowed me to see the man she picked, just some parts of the conversation where she asked the old man to film me during sex and where he described himself. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to fuck with with someone old enough to be my grandfather. I had even sucked a very ugly guy on the avenue, but that was different... I wouldn't be drunk this time, not with alcohol at least, but Amanda said it wasn't negotiable, and I knew she could put her footages of me on the internet with little to no problem, since I had allowed in my horny mood, and since it was all in public, so I gave in to her orders.

When the day came, she told me that I should receive him naked, walk to him and open the front gate of my house without a stitch of clothes (in my country we have gates because safety is a real issue).

I thought about complaining, but since I would already fuck a total stranger, the situation seemed surreal enough to make baring my tits and pussy a few seconds in my almost always empty street look like a small problem. I was just hoping that my street would be empty as usually is during mid-afternoon, which was the time he would meet me.

It's weird to say that, but I was kind of looking forward to his arrival. I would like to say that it was because I wanted to end it right away, but the real thing was that it was humiliating to the point that my kinky part loved it, even if I wanted to keep it controlled.

But don't think I was confortable with the situation. I surely felt self-conscious and kind of abused, but holy shit, I was about to make amateur porn with a guy I hadn't even seen. I was scared, even disgusted, but my pussy betrayed me, gushing while I waited sitting on my couch like a good girl, a naked and wet good girl.

My cell phone rang once before his arrival, and was a message from Amanda saying "don't forget to stay in character, bitch. I want him comfortable and happy with you." Well, I had no option but to obey that sadistic brat and dive even more in my troublesome situation.

In fact, I would be being dishonest if I said just that. Remember my persona on the avenue? It was like she was pressuring me to do Amanda's bidding. I knew Amanda would get the video, and this "super perverted Laura" inside me wanted to give her everything. Humiliating photos and videos starring myself, anything she could use to blackmail me and compel me into doing even worse things was fair game for this dark side of me.

Well, he arrived minutes after the scheduled time, and all my description of him seemed like an understatement. He was really fat, porky, the type with a double chin. Other then that he was black, bald, with a mustache, and his outfit was dress pants, a sweater and a shirt, an old man's outfit that screamed "grandpa" and seemed like too much cloth for the very hot weather we had at the time.

I saw him through the window and wanted to give up, maybe call Amanda and ask for anything else, but my fear of Amanda's blackmail and, in a smaller degree, my perverted side, pushed me into meeting him, even knowing that it meant have sex with a guy who was more than three times my age.

It took all my bravery, but I left my front door naked, ashamed of him and afraid of a neighbor seeing me in that kind of act. The old man smiled as he noticed, and to pretend that I was enjoying what I saw, I smiled back. Amanda had told me that "I" had promised to make any fetish of him come true, and if his fetish involve going on top I would have serious problems since, from what I could see, he weighed at least 120 kilos, maybe more.

When I opened the gate for him he said "wow, you are my granddaughter's age," as if he wanted to make it even weirder, and then he slapped my ass saying "but she isn't this hot!"

In that small time with him he managed to make me disgusted with his personality too, instead of only with his old wrinkly body. It was like I had nowhere to hold on to stay wet, but I did. I was so damn horny to be treated like an object by someone so hideous, someone who, in normal conditions, would never have a chance with a girl like me without expending a small fortune...

I closed the gate and led him to my room. There I saw that he already had his cell phone in hand, filming me, and he probably recorded me from some interesting angles as I led him upstairs. My first instinct was to complain the violation of my privacy, but then I remembered that I had no privacy anymore, Amanda had allowed him do that, well, "I" had allowed him to do that... but if he would have a record, I wanted one too. I handed him my cell phone and asked him to shoot me with both. I'm not sure why I asked that, but I think was partly to not have to speculate what he saw.

Then I started to undress him, even if we hadn't talked properly, and for the first time I smelled a strong scent of sweat. Even prostitutes ask their clients to take a shower before the sex, but I wanted to get over with it soon, so I said nothing, just knelt and took off his pants and underpants while he took off his shirt.

His body was even worse naked. He obviously didn't shave in ages, his pubes smelled sweat even harder and he looked even fatter. His dick was small, not following the stereotype of a black guy, and he had that fat groin that makes the dick look even smaller, you know? He even had tits bigger than mines.

But that didn't stop me. I got on my knees, took one last look at that depressing sight and started to suck. The taste of his cock was bad, a bit sour at first, and with the smell of sweat that was impregnated in that hairy groin the situation became even more disgusting. "I came right after my work, as you asked," he said, making me realize that the lack of hygiene was intentional, and he thought I had asked for it.

The problem is, I was getting more excited about it. It was humiliating, degrading, and, despite that, or even because of that, part of me loved it. Maybe it was harder for my perverted side to take control when I'm sober, but at least a little part of him escaped and I said, looking at the cameras he held "yummy."

It was risky, I know, but I was so horny by doing that in front of cameras, specially while they were recording my face. I didn't even know what Amanda had promised him, but I was sucking and licking his dick heartily for a few minutes, until he sat on my bed, with that stinky body soiling my sheet, and pushed my face down, leaving my mouth on the level of his balls.

If the dick was already unpleasant, the balls were even grosser because of the hair, but I understood his message and did what he wanted. My lips opened and my tongue went out, licking his scrotum and sometimes sucking an entire testicle. "You really like that, don't you, naughty?" he asked me.

"I don't like it, I love it, sir." I replied submissively.

The worst thing is that I don't know if I was really faking it at the time, and understand that it means that I didn't know if I was enjoying that gruesome situation that I should hate under any circumstances. Was I discovering that I love to do disgusting things? It seems like the kind of thing a psychologist would study, or a philosopher, but I didn't have time to be conflicted, I had an old pervert to pleasure.

Well, maybe I don't have the morals to call someone a pervert. What hypocrisy on my part, especially with what happened shortly after that. Almost like a final test he laid on his back on my bed. I innocently thought about getting up and riding him but then my surprise came. He raised his legs and looked at me in a very special, almost romantic way, while saying "eat my ass, bitch."

My eyes widened. Did Amanda promised that for him? God, it was grotesque, disgusting, hideous... and yet I wanted to put my mouth there. I wanted to eat his ass looking at the camera and in the most humiliating way possible. Part of me was trying to resist, remembering that I didn't even know his name, that in that embarrassing situation he had barely spoken to me... but I had an urge to humiliate myself further, and this urge kept getting my face close to his ass.

"Smell it before, bitch," he said with the delicacy of a horse... but the delicacy of a horse worked well with me. I had already felt the smell from where I was, confirming that it stank, as expected. Not in an eschatological sense, but it was still disgusting anyway. Still, I wanted to make a scene, so I took a deep breath with my nose touching one inch above his asshole, looked at the camera and smiled.

"Did you like it, Laura?" he asked, mocking me while saying my name on video.

"yes, sir." I replied

"I'm proud of you, my asslicker slut." He said then, not trying to be gentle, but offensive.

I knew his intention, it was clear, but damn, when he said he was proud of me, I smiled, and it was a sincere smile caught by the cameras.

That unconscious smile made me question my sanity, but I still consciously answered "Thank you, sir," and was kind of sincere. Was I proud to be an asslicker slut? I wasn't sure. All I knew was that I was eagerly exploring his buttcrack with my tongue and lips, and I wasn't sure if I would stop even if Amanda herself walked through the door and said that I didn't need to.

"I would be very ashamed if I were your father," he said after every hair around his butthole was already wet with my saliva, and that made me feel really ashamed, he had made me think about my father in that situation, my father who was paying me my college and my house rent, but that lasted a few seconds.

"I don't mind embarrassing myself and my family if I can lick your tasty hairy ass, sir." I replied looking at the cameras right after the initial shock subdued and the excitement took over.

I was feeling good just seeing how low I was going for him, a stranger I was fucking right after meeting and who saw me as a sex toy that didn't deserve respect. I stretched out my arm and started jerking him off, being careful not to obstruct the view the cameras would have of my face tucked between his buttocks, and the feel of his cock hard and covered in pre-cum sent jolts through my body. He thought I was a dirty slut and I was flattered by it, and also obsessed with proving not only that he was right, but also that it was an understatement.

Then he told me he wanted to fuck me. I got even more excited and jumped on my bed, staying on all fours while facing the headboard, but he took some time to film me, especially to film my ass, and when he was satisfied with the records of my anatomy, he turned me over to face the closet. Why? Because he wanted my face to appear in the closet mirror in the footage, and I liked the idea.

He wasn't even wearing a condom. His small cock also weren't the most effective thing, but the humiliation was turning me on so much that I think I could cum even if he was using only his little finger to penetrate me. He was also slapping me, choking me, spitting on me... he even stuck a finger in my ass and moved it to my mouth once, and I sucked that finger, loving how he didn't even consulted me to do that. In fact, I accepted everything he did, joyful with the opportunity to be a real slut, moaning and deliberately humiliating me even more by repeatedly saying that I loved that dick while begging for more.

But then I had an idea. My room is on the second floor and have a balcony higher than the surrounding houses. The railings also wouldn't prevent anyone on the street from seeing me and, oh God, I really wanted to turn my degrading fuck in a public degrading fuck. I wanted that to the point of, without thinking properly, propose to him "what if we go to the balcony?"

"What?" he replied incredulously, and added, "Someone can see us."

"I want to be seen ... pleeease, let's fuck on the balcony." I begged.

"I can't even risk to be seen, girl. I am a priest and I'm married."

Holy fuck (literally), I was having sex with a married priest. Knowing that sent me jolts of joy through my spine and made me even more daring, which culminate in increasing my desire to be seen being fucked by that old man. And knowing he wouldn't expose his face, I remembered that I had one of those horse masks that I bought for a party in my freshman year.

Without warning him I got out of bed, leaving his dick behind, wet with my juices. Imediatelly after it I opened my closet and showed him the horse mask.

"Use this. Nobody will recognize you with it, sir." I begged, hoping the anonymity would make him help me fulfill my wishes.

"Okay," he said, giving in, but questioned, "but what about you? Won't you hide your face?"

I smiled, unable to hide my joy that he accepted to take part on my exposure, and said "I don't want to use anything except your dick, sir."

"As you wish. It is your neighborhood and your reputation in check anyway," he said, liking my lack of self-respect and putting on the mask.

Once we all agreed, I went to the balcony without even checking if there was anyone on the street, but it was empty, then I leaned on the railings and a few seconds later he penetrated me from behind, fucking me hard while grabbing me by the tits. He seemed to like the exposure too, at least when I was the only one exposed.

Our fuck continued as a rough one. He grabbed my tits so hard that it hurt, but the pain was tolerable, and even enjoyable for someone dirty as me. He also alternated sometimes. Once or twice he slapped my boobies mercilessly, and some other moments he tried to choke me again while banging my cunt. As before, he didn't ask my permission at any moment. I think people usually would at least give a warning before hitting the tits of a girl on the first date, but my opinion about what he did to me didn't seem to matter, and I preferred it that way.

I kept my moans loud. Not caring if anyone would hear it and approach to check the origin of the sex noises, not at that moment at least.

Soon my desire for exposure was fulfilled. A girl appeared right in front of my house and noticed me as if God was sending someone to test how resolute I was about letting people see me in that obscene display.

I even thought about hiding, but my exhibitionist side stopped me. The impulse to hide was even stronger when she took her phone out and pointed at me and my horse-headed partner, but my kinky side got even stronger and I lost any modesty I still had. I loved to know that I was being filmed in broad daylight at my house while a fat elderly man fucked me. I could even see her face very well, so she probably could see mine too, and from what I know about smartphones, the camera of the one in her hand had a pretty good camera.

The priest must have liked it too, since he shouted "I'm cumming, bitch," right after the girl started filming. He was even forcing a fake voice, I guess to avoid being recognized if the video ended online.

Hearing that warn, shouted "cum inside," wanting my dirty demand to be caught in her records of that wonderful moment.

Well, he came moaning loudly, and filled my pussy, but I wasn't satisfied yet, even though I was almost there. The old man left the balcony after being satisfied, not caring about my orgasm, and laid on my bed breathing heavily. I even thought about checking if he was fine, but I wanted to cum so hard for the bystander that I started to masturbate eagerly while screaming obscenities about myself, nothing too creative, just declaring things like "I love to finger my wet pink pussy in public" and more generic stuff. If the girl wanted to shoot, I was going to give something that was worth filming... well, filming and sharing.

I used my hand to take a bit of the cum that oozed out of my pussy and licked it while playing with my clit, and when I did it I could see the girl laugh from catching that on video.

"You like seeing me eating cum for your video? Please, keep shooting me eating this filthy cum from my cunt," I said, grabbing a bit more and putting in my mouth.

That the last thing I made before a wonderful orgasm get me, making my eyes roll, my body tremble and my mouth shut. I almost fell to the ground due to it, but I loved each second.

After that mindshattering experience I leaned on the railings to rest as my common sense and breath were returning, and I began to feel the shame and fear of what I had done. I don't know how long it took me to recover, but the girl was already gone when I did, along with any chance of me asking her to not share the video.

I even tried to see her from the balcony, but she wasn't on the street anymore or, even worse, she had entered one of the houses of my street. Still, I looked to the side and saw the phones, mine and the old man's, supported on my plant pots and positioned in a way to record the whole balcony scene. I hadn't even thought about it while we were fucking.

When I entered my bedroom things got awkward. I wasn't sure if I should ask for a second round, but I wouldn't get one anyway. The priest wanted to leave as soon as possible, especially when I told him that the girl was no longer there. He was really worried about police appearing to investigate complaints of public indecency.

More than that, he asked me to go to the gate and check if the street was empty before he left. Me, the naked girl with cum running down her pussy, was being asked to go to my fully visible front yard, where I would be fully visible for anyone passing, to see if my street was clear because an old man fully dressed was afraid of being seen. By the way, I did it, and there wasn't any living soul there.

When I went back inside to tell him that the coast was clear I offered a goodbye kiss, but he refused, probably not wanting to kiss the mouth that was in his ass or swallowing his cum minutes before. That was kind of impolite in my opinion. "Always kiss the mouth that sucked you dick" should be an unspoken rule in society, but I didn't complain. I just opened the door and the front gate, allowing him to leave while taking a record of my obscene acts on video with him.

Ruination
Ruination
391 Followers
12