The Exhibitionist Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all that, I went into a crisis. Once again I had lost control, and once again it had been wonderful. I loved it, but I knew it was a russian roulette. I didn't know the chance of someone sharing it on the internet, but if I did it many times, someone surely would, especially since I was a hot college girl.

At the same time, a part of me wanted to take more risks. I don't know if it's endorphin, oxytocin or whatever my brain used to dope me during my moments of humiliating exposure. All I know is that it was addictive, and even though I knew it was stupid and that I was ignoring a number of problematic issues, from female objectification to the risk of my parents disowning me and getting an STD, part of me wanted to continue.

The worst thing I noticed was that a part of me even wanted everything to go viral. Part of me was disappointed the day after the adventure on the avenue for not arriving at college and discovering that everyone was talking about what I had done, about my body... part of me fantasized about the idea of asking someone for hours and the person shows the phone screen to let me check it while I also would see as a background picture, myself naked on the sidewalk.

Another part, also problematic, did not want me to be exposed yet just because it wanted that, when everything leaked to the internet, there would be more material. It also wanted the fear of being discovered to continue, because I thought that if I ended up becoming a camgirl, or a sex worker for example, all the humiliation thrill would be gone because it would become routine... and deep down I wanted the humiliation to be harsh and the fear at its maximum intensity.

Anyway, after my little crisis I went to see the video that was on my phone and I was surprised. I knew that I had degraded myself, the recording point of view made it ten times worse (or better). Maybe I had a gift for acting, because even at the beginning of the "date", when I wasn't very comfortable, I looked like an eager slut.

Anyone gazing what I was watching would see me as a girl craving for cock, in this case, that of a man whose face didn't appear at any time in the footage, but whose obese old body made it clear that he was not handsome, and whose lines proved to be a hateful person. Not only that, our dirty talk could be heard in its entirety, including my name. Even when he fucked me in front of the closet mirror, his face didn't show up because my mirror was too short. But do you know what was showing up all the time? My face, which would be easily recognizable to anyone who knows me, and more than that, it was possible to see my pussy shining so wet from the start, but especially when I was on all fours. That video was probably more humiliating than the one on the avenue, and I wasn't even sure which was the worst part, me asking him to fuck me on the balcony like a child begging for a toy or my face stuck in his ass with my tongue working and joy in my eyes.

But that didn't matter much. What truly mattered was that no one would believe me if I said that I wasn't doing that willingly. If I denied it, or defendeded myself accusing Amanda of blackmail, the footage would unquestionably count against my version.

Then I realized that I wanted to send the video to Amanda, even if only to find out what she was going to say about it. She hadn't asked for it, I didn't even needed to record it for myself, but before I could change my mind, it was done. I contributed, willingly, one more time with her her collection of degrading porn and with her blackmail.

The answer to the video came a little before midnight, and when I saw my cell phone my heart almost exploded. I already thought she would answer the next day by the time, but when I saw it was her, not telemarketing or a family member, a smile from corner to corner came to my face... the kind of cheerful smile that someone in my position shouldn't have.

"Hi, little slut. I just saw your video and holy shit, I thought you wouldn't surprise me anymore, but I was wrong, you're insatiable when it comes to being a dirty whore," she said, sounding a little shocked, " but I liked that you were excited because I decided to try something new... a new way of giving you dares. Wanna know how it will be? "

My mind tried to imagine what this new form would look like, and ideas came to my head... some very nasty and risky, but why wonder about it if I could know?

"Yes, ma'am. Please tell me."

She made no suspense and said "well, I was having a creative crisis, so I hope you don't mind that I showed your videos to my housemates," and I minded, but kept quiet about it while could hear laughter in the background, adding to my embarrassment, "but the good thing is that we got together and instead of creating a dare, we created thirty... all just for you. Aren't you excited? "

I tried to hold the truth to myself, but I was... so I said just "yes, ma'am," trying to sound like it was an insincere answer.

"Some of the dares are kind of hard, but I think you can handle it. You always surprise me. Anyway, I think it's a good boost to our game, so we decided that you should have a drawback too, and by that I mean some rules to make you more willing to do the dares, so... now you can only masturbate after doing a dare, and only one orgasm for each dare... but if the dare involves masturbation then it counts for itself."

My god, denial of orgasms have a huge effect in me, and that scenario was something I had fantasized about in the past. I could feel the "perverted Laura" taking control.

"So let's do this. I have a bag where the dares are, and every week you'll get one of them, unless I say otherwise. After getting the first one (or two), you only get a new one if you finished the others, but during one week you may repeat the same dare more than once if you want to masturbate more, understand? "

"Yes ma'am." I said a bit scared but truly excited with her ideas.

"And you have to accomplish the dares every week, or Dad and Mom are going to get some dirty videos of her princess. Got it?" she said with glee.

"Yes ma'am."

"And you have to come to my house to get one, but since you like to show your body so much, let's do the following. You live a few blocks from me, so get out of your house naked. If you take more than thirty minutes you will take one more dare. Understand? "

I replied more excitedly, "Yes, ma'am."

"So you like the rules?" she said faster.

"Yes ma'am." I answered, kind of ashamed of how truthful this answer was.

"Do you want to follow them?" she asked even faster.

"Yes ma'am."

"Do you think it's too easy?" she said following the rhythm.

"Yes ma... oh, sorry ... no, ma'am" I said, realizing that she managed to trick me.

Even though I didn't mean that, and everyone knew it, as the laughs made clear, she decided to increase the challenge.

"Oh, too easy? Let's do this then. I want you to write the words 'cocksucker whore' and 'dumb slut' on your body, one on your forehead and one above your tits, okay? And use a marker pen or something that makes it very visible. Can you do that for us?" And the background laughs continued.

"Yes, ma'am. I have an appropriate pen." I said, accepting the increased challenge.

After that she basically gave me her address I searched my house for the pen. In fact, not only I wasted time in the search, but I also had to check online where her house was, since I wouldn't take my phone with me in that already risky walk.

This alone made me think that I would already have to take two challenges, but I still wrote "dumb slut" on my forehead and "cocksucker whore" above my breasts, and looking in the mirror, decided to make a ponytail to prevent my hair from covering it my forehead writhing, throwing away any possibility of reducing my humiliation, even if just a bit.

Leaving the house naked is always a unique, exciting, humiliating and scary experience, but it was not new. I even managed to run to her house without being seen by anyone. Not that I wanted to avoid taking two dares, that would be a lost battle due to the time I took to prepare myself, but I didn't wanted to keep Amanda waiting.

When I arrived at her house I rang the bell and a group of five people, two men and three girls, including Amanda, went to the front yard, but they didn't open the gate, they just talked to each other and took pictures of me.

"This doesn't seem like an appropriate position for a slut. Try a more submissive one." a girl I didn't know spoke to me, making others laugh.

"Thanks for the advice, ma'am." I said to her as I knelt on the sidewalk. Legs wide open, breasts forward and hands on the back. I thought about looking at the floor, but I preferred to look up so they could see my forehead.

The boys approached with their phones in hand to film me up close.

"So, girl, I have a poor sight, so help me out. What's written on your body?" one of them said to me, wanting me to humiliate myself more, and testind if I had any self-respect. Surprise surprise. I had none.

"It's written 'dumb slut' on my forehead," I said smiling, pointing at my forehead, "and 'cocksucker whore' right above my tits," I added, pointing too.

"And why this is written on you? By the way, did you write it?" he said, giving me even more space to debase myself, a space I gladly took advantage of.

"It's because I'm stupid for everything that doesn't involve sucking a dick, and because I love showing off my pussy in public, as you can see." I stuck two fingers in the pussy, raised my hand towards the camera and aparted my fingers showing the string of my own wetness. "And I wrote it myself. Did you like it, sir?"

One of Amanda's friends, seeing this, told her "I doubted you, but she really is a bimbo," and Amanda looked at her with an expression of "I told you."

Meanwhile the guy had told me that he liked what I had written, and, said "so you like this?" showing me his dick.

I saw that and bit my bottom lip, trying to look sexy, needy and pathetic. "Try to get it," he said, approaching the gate.

I leaned my face against the space between gate bars, keeping my mouth open and my needy expression.

"You want to taste it, right?" he said, laughing with the others.

"yes, sir. I want it so much," I replied in a desperate tone.

"Try to reach it," he ordered, moving closer to the gate. I tried to reach it with sticking my tongue and the tip touched his glans, and I smiled by feeling the slimy pre-cum that covered it. He then started to move his penis towards me, just enough to rub his glans on my sticked tongue, but not enough to let me take it between my lips (and I mean the mouth ones).

Then one of the girls, wanting to see more action, approached saying "don't you want to get in the gate and suck them properly, you dumb slut?"

"More than anything, ma'am," I replied, eager.

"So let's do like this. I open the gate and in return you will let me shoot a very cute message for your daddy and mommy, okay? One very nasty, to send to them with your videos if you fail to accomplish our dares." She seemed curious as she said this, wondering if I would give so much to be used against me.

"Deal," I said, willingly agreeing to trade my dignity for the chance to suck two guys who didn't care about me.

She opened the gate, her expression was still skeptical about me going so far, so low... but when she pointed the phone at me I made an expression of joy and said, "hey mommy and daddy, I know you raised me like a princess, but your little princess grew up and discovered that she loves to bare her tits and pussy in public, specially while being fucked by people she doesn't even know the name, and that includes some nasty skullfucks. In fact, I love being a sex toy for any man that wants to stick his penis on my wet, pinky and most cunt. A man of grandpa's age, maybe a bit older, fucked me on my balcony today, and he did it because I asked him to. Why? Just because I wanted someone to see me fuck that old man. A girl even filmed me, and I don't even know her, but I hope she share the footage with everyone... I would even give her the video where I eat the old man ass if she wanted to share it too. Anyway, this is just to let you know that anything about me that ends up on the internet have my permission to be shared, and that I willingly took part in it."

I looked at the boys. They got even harder with my speech and I approached them while saying "and just for you to see how much your little girl Laura grew up I will swallow these two cocks," and deepthroated one by one.

"And cut," the still unnamed girl said. I saw it as a chance to focus on the boys again, but Amanda caught my eye as she approached.

"Before you have your fun, Laura, take the dares out of this bag. Two of them," and the bag of dares was offered to me.

I grabbed two folded pieces of paper inside, opened them and readed out loud to let everyone there know what I got. The first one said "get nipples, clit hood and nose piercings, and let the studio take pictures to put it on display" and the second was "order a snack or pizza to be delivered at your home, and masturbate for the delivery man in your front yard."

"You are such a lucky girl. These were some of the easiest ones," Amanda commented, making me wonder what else lied in that bag, but that would be trouble for later. I had some hard cocks to please at that moment.

Anyway, to make things shorter, I went to the boys still on my knees and sucked both at the same time.

Later, when they were about to cum, Amanda told them to spur it all on my face, and they covered me in their milk, but not only my face, some of it ended on my tits, belly, legs and even my crotch too. I even got some drops in my mouth, which I swallowed, but most of it was visible for anyone, including them.

"Smile for the pics, bitch," one of the girls said, and I posed for their pics and videos as if it was a normal thing to do.

"Wait a minute," one of the girls said. "I just wanna make one question for you, Laura. Do you know the names of any of the guys whose cum is on your face and tits?" she asked me, knowing how debasing my answer would be. But I didn't ditch the question, in fact, decided to answer it like a good slutty girl would.

"I don't know, ma'am. All I know is that I liked to have their hard cocks in my wet slutty mouth," and I smiled at how dirty it sounded.

"Ok bitch, I expected that answer, but now it's kind of late so go to your house, in fact, go to wherever you want, but leave ours." Said Amanda.

"Ok, ma'am." I said to her, and then looked the others and said, "Thank you all for the wonderful night."

"Just to make it clear for whoever end up watching these videos, you will walk to your home naked and covered in cum. Right?" Amanda said after I was already in the street.

"Yes, ma'am. But don't forget about the writings in my body." I answered, keeping an expression of joy in my face.

"Oh, that's true. I had forgotten. Well, have a nice walk."

"Thanks, ma'am," I said, walking to my home as a totally degraded whore. A whore that knew she was about to have a busy week.

_________________________________________

I'm having some problems with creativity, so how about a little interaction? If you want to contribute to the story with ideas for dares, let me know through me profile and, if I find it interesting and it fits the story, I will try to include it in a chapter.

Just remember that Amanda don't care about Laura well-being, but she wouldn't want her pet going through something that would end her own fun (and by that I mean being harmed, killed, arrested or exposed to the point of losing Amanda's leverage).

12