All Comments on 'The Exhibitionists'

by rocketman60

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was a very hot fantasy....one I've had for years. Nice to see it put to story form....

...even if it wasn't very realistic. But that's partly why we call them fantasies!

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 8 years ago
Hot sotry

You know there is only one problem with viewing live sex, small as it might be, is that videos from then on are but a pale shadow of what they once were. There is absolutely nothing compared with have all your 5 senses stimulated at the same time, there's such a feeling of electricity in the air. If you ever have a chance go for it.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
5 Stars

So rated because your story aroused me. But something confused me and aroused me. That is how did she get home from the pedicure with her toenails painted red. Did I misread that part of the story? Did she come home barefoot from the pedicure? As you can tell from my site name, feet and toes are erotic objects for me. When you just mentioned her toes as you did, I got excited. Would love more story details about sexy feet and toes. Of course, watching others having sex is arousing on its own. But that toes reference was the cherry on top of the sundae for me. Thanks for your story!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Fantasy

But a disgusting fantasy.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 3 years ago

Hot story but in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and the wife is every mans dream, please carry on where you have left off , the possibilities of extending the story are endless. I believe there is a voyeur in every one, its just to what extreme you go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous