The Exiles' Discovery: Stephanie

Story Info
Tentacle Alien science fiction.
1.7k words
3.73
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie Jobsworth had taken up the captain's quarters as her bedroom. The room was larger than the other quarters, fitted with amenities like a coffee station and a desk. It felt like home, like the room someone in charge would sleep in. She sat alone at the room's luxurious conference table.

Earth was a distant memory. The Company, her employer, had seen fit to send her, along with several others, on a colonization mission to TBG-903224's Star, or 2Big as they'd come to call it. As usual, their orders were short on explanation, filled with corporate drivel. Effectively, they were exiled with no way of communicating back home.

The conference table was a place to negotiate, to be in power while also navigating change with whoever was seated with her there. It was where she could enter the new world that tugged at her, demanding she recognize and participate in it, on her own terms. She sighed, anxiety flooding her once again. For that she would need the help of the biologist and software engineer named Iris.

Iris seemed genuinely happy. When she'd initially woken aboard the Naglfar all those months ago she'd been distraught about their predicament, demanding to speak with the person in charge.

Stephanie had tried to be that for her. She'd donned her air of professional confidence that she had always used in the real offices on Earth when staff came to her with their problems. Her calm demeanour and gentle but firm tone had given Iris a little bit of Earth here on the Naglfar, preserving The Company for just a little longer.

But she had needed Iris too. She'd needed her to keep up the act of being the obedient office worker who did as she was told and stayed at her desk doing her job most of the time. Instead she'd spent an increasing amount of time exploring the caves on this planet until she'd finally confessed what she'd really been doing there.

By then Iris had changed. Stephanie imagined the Iris she'd first met might have come to her sheepishly, confessing her activities in the caves as though coming clean about an affair she'd been having. Instead the conversation had been about secret pleasures and friendships, as though Iris had found the meaning of life itself in the depths of those caverns -- if perpetual sex with aliens had been the meaning of life. And yet there had been something else not quite said that existed beneath all of it, that made it so much more relevant and important than casual sex -- whether with aliens or with humans -- ought to be.

At first Stephanie had treated the matter the way she might treat any other situation that involved sex and someone as reserved and betrayed as Iris had been when they'd first met. She'd demanded to know who these aliens were, planned out a means of disciplining them for their infractions. It hadn't taken long for her to realise the ridiculousness of such a venture. Iris had tried to introduce her to the aliens on a couple of occasions, but she'd been angry, eyeing her as Stephanie the HR manager, looking at her disapprovingly and trying to decide which disciplinary action to take while Iris sat on her haunches, pointing to things that slithered around in the river of ivory white slime that flowed through the cave.

But she never took any action. What could she have done?

Things grew worse when Iris began storing some of the creatures aboard the ship in tanks in her lab. Stephanie had demanded she remove them from the ship. At the time she'd told her it was cruel to keep them in the tanks, only half believing the explanation herself.

Iris had ignored her and Stephanie had let the matter rest. Iris was an important part of their little crew and if keeping her morale up required that she have access to her pets then so be it.

A few weeks later Stephanie had been strolling the corridors before bed when she'd passed Iris's laboratory. There had been little sound from beyond the door, save for strange rhythmic sounds like small breaths of air. When she'd realised what she'd been hearing she'd felt herself begin to blush and left in a hurry, feeling as though she'd heard something she shouldn't have.

Laying in her bed, she'd imagined Iris in her lab alone. What was wrong with having a little fun being restrained by numerous tentacles while pleasured? The answer, of course, was that a lot of things were wrong with it. Where had those tentacles been? What were the aliens' intentions? And yet, the fantasy was still there. Not for the first time she'd reached for her night table, forgetting she wasn't at home with her drawer filled with ribbed toys in the small dresser beside her bed. Her hand had landed disappointingly on top of the flat faux wood of the cheap Ikea night table someone had seen fit to put in this room before the Naglfar's launch.

She'd made more trips down the corridor outside Iris's lab, always carrying a tablet with her to take notes. After all, she'd needed to build a case for why Iris was a bad employee deserving of termination for what she was doing on Company property. But she'd always forget to write anything down as she'd listened. The tablet's only use had been as something to hold on to, to reinforce for herself that she wasn't actually spying, that it was okay for her to stand there, her ear pressed against the door as she squeezed her legs together, twisting them slightly around her wet lips.

On occasion she'd asked Milton, the ship's computer, to check the air for any foreign pheromones or other factors that might be affecting her mood. Nothing had been detected. Each negative report had made her more unsettled. Each air filter diagnostic that came up clean of anything but the normal flora of human and plant matter had nudged her closer to the inevitable conclusion.

She'd needed to do something. At last she'd tried to fire Iris from The Company. She'd called her into her office and Iris had gone from seeming nonplussed to being downright amused. It wasn't funny, Stephanie had told her.

"No, I..." Iris had said. "I guess not, but.."

And then the aliens had entered, crowding into the room with their raunchy tendrils and curiously vaginal orifices dotting their spherical bodies.

Iris had seemed as surprised as Stephanie had been. She'd covered her mouth and, looked back at Stephanie as though she'd made up her mind about something. Stephanie had watched at first in horror and then intrigue as Iris had stripped to her red Company issue bra and panties. Stephanie had weakly demanded that she put her clothes back on but by then Iris had slipped out of her bra, her voluptuous breasts hanging free, nipples erect.

Stephanie had stared, trying to force herself to look away as Iris had removed her panties as the aliens advanced on her, bumping into the desk and knocking over a pile of papers.

When Iris had blushed and pressed her body against the glass wall of the office, sticking her ass up in the air, Stephanie's resolve had drained from her. She'd stripped her clothes, gotten on her knees beside Iris, and bared her ass, her mind racing and demanding to know just what the hell she thought she was doing, all the while wanting to understand what Iris had been doing. It had all been to better understand Iris's infractions against corporate policy, she'd finally told herself. And then she would fire her.

Closing her eyes she'd let a bunch of them take her. At first she'd cried angrily, growling to Iris that when this was over she would ensure she'd never work anywhere again. Iris had done nothing in response, her hands and breasts pressed against the office window beside her, panting and laughing with abandon as the aliens fucked her.

Slowly she'd begun to laugh too, as she'd let herself feel the tentacles inside her and on her body. They had been so adept at playing with her pussy and stroking her clit softly until she'd reached orgasm numerous times.

After a while she'd grown tired. Oddly the tendrils had seemed to sense this, gently sliding out of her and off of her body. Her glow had faded and, when she'd looked over to see Iris half asleep in the corner, papers strewn about the room, and fog all over the glass wall of the office, she'd gasped, realising what she'd done. Disgusted with herself she'd quickly gotten dressed, doing her best to do so discreetly behind a filing cabinet where Iris, if she woke, would not see her.

She'd emerged from behind the cabinet fully clothed, a small bit of slime staining the collar of her blouse, and mumbled something to Iris about making sure she cleaned up the room before leaving.

That had been a week ago and she still felt mixed about it. Why the hell had she called that meeting to begin with? Fire Iris? What kind of stupid idea was that? Fire her from a company that didn't even know they existed? She studied the grains of wood on the shiny surface of her conference table, catching a dim glimpse of her face in the smooth shine of the wood finish.

She knew exactly why she'd wanted that meeting. The voice of Stephanie the HR manager protested whenever she thought of how nice it would be to meet with Iris again. But that would be unprofessional. That would be improper. It would be tonight at 1900 hours.

A few hours after that first meeting with Iris she'd returned to her office to find the place clean, save for a few spots on the carpet. Iris had clearly done as she'd been told, cleaning up after them both, leaving only a few solitary spots on the carpet like inside jokes no one else would recognize but them. Presently she twisted her thighs together. She'd try to clean those stains from the carpet in her office. Eventually.