Onboarding: PAY2PLAY

Story Info
A janitor makes use of a public sexbot.
3.1k words
4.61
6.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
430 Followers

Bert, the janitor at a mall in the near future, has special access to a DE.BOT PAY2PLAY public use sexbot. When he returns after a lengthy vacation, the machine is desperate for his attention, having been denied orgasm in his absence. 3k words, erotic horror content rating.

This is a new story in my Onboarding/DE.BOT series. While other stories in the series were presented in a script format, this one is a more typical narrative, depicting a real life use case for the trained sexbots.

Content warnings/tags: slavery of a machine intelligence/sexbot; mindfuck; careless use; public use; casual/implied death threat (to a non-organic person); dehumanization (including the use of it/its pronouns for a person who does not have a stated preference for those pronouns); seizure-like malfunction.

Bert finished his shift in a good mood, as always. Some people might have found working as a mall custodian unfulfilling or demeaning work, but he was proud to have a steady job that needed doing.

And there were perks.

"Ughnn. Nhh, plea--se," a voice begged near-incoherently from the back of the mall arcade as he stepped inside.

That was one of the perks.

He always cleaned the arcade last to give himself a little pick-me-up at the end of his shift. There were a lot of machines to dust, and it was fiddly to get the broom into each corner, but he didn't mind; the whole time, he got to listen to the faint pleading coming from the back corner, the machine that was concealed with a curtain and a big 18+ ONLY sign.

"Take it out, please take it out," the facsimile of a female voice whimpered. "Ohh. Please..."

"I'll get to you, sweetheart," Bert called, which elicited a desperate sob from the curtained corner. He whistled as he moved on to mopping the linoleum.

Finally, when the rest of the arcade was sparkling and the voice coming from the back had been reduced to weeping and moans, Bert pushed his custodian's cart to the outside of the arcade. He walked past the curtain--the machine on the other side cried out hopefully at the sound of his footsteps, short, desperate, grunting animal noises--and into the employee bathroom to use the toilet and wash his hands.

Then, finally, he parted the curtain. "Hey, baby. Rough day?"

"Hngh," the machine whined, its mouth lolling open in distress. "Please, please!"

The main console sat against the wall, as wide as an average arcade machine, with the branding printed along the top: DE.BOT and PAY2PLAY. Below the branding was a plexiglass shield protecting the functional parts of the machine.

If you didn't know better, you would think the console had two real women stuck into it, sealed behind that plexiglass: one with her face and tits exposed, and the other imprisoned next to her with just her ass and pussy on display. But both "women" were just android partials, connected to the same artificial consciousness housed in the machine.

Bert immediately saw why it was in such an agitated state. Someone--the arcade owner, most likely--had shoved a vibrating toy inside the machine's pussy and left it there, an intentionally cruel way to torment the thing. Its protruding ass and pussy were trembling violently, convulsing like a real woman on the verge of orgasm--or insanity.

"Ahh, sweetie," Bert said. The plexiglass case was generally only meant to unlock with payment, of course, but he had a key to manually unlock it. He opened it up and pulled the toy out.

The machine groaned, its pussy continuing to clench desperately on the open air, dripping copious amounts of body-safe lubricant that was meant to both simulate the arousal response of a real woman and to provide a more pleasurable experience for users.

"Please, please, please," it begged. Its eyes struggled to focus, artificial irises contracting and then dilating again as it stared in his direction. Sight wasn't one of the important senses for a stationary machine like this one--after all, it didn't need to navigate--and its expression was generally fixed in a vacant, lustful gape, but Bert was certain by now that it recognized him. It knew he could give it what it wanted.

"Let's get you cleaned up first, baby," he said, patting it on the soft silicone pad of its buttocks. It moaned, its pussy flexing, asshole winking.

Cleaning the PAY2PLAY machine technically wasn't in his contract. That was well beyond normal janitorial duties, but he and the arcade owner--a conniving older woman--had come to a little agreement. He cleaned the machine in an unofficial sort of capacity, as a favor; in return, the owner had given him the key and override codes for the machine.

The key let him use it for free, and the codes let him play with all sorts of fun settings...like enabling its usually-disabled orgasm function.

He set down a bucket stocked with the special cleaning tools that he brought just for this job, specially-shaped sponges and disinfecting silicone soap. Technically, the machine itself ran a cleaning cycle that killed any bacteria and viruses between use, but the soap was made to clean silicone sex toys and made his job a lot easier by breaking down the gunk that collected when it had been well-used.

Bert soaped up the machine's exposed parts, using the sponges to get deep down its throat, between its pendulous silicone breasts. It choked and shuddered the whole time, tits heaving as if it were panting for air, even though it didn't really breathe.

"Needy girl today, huh?" Bert asked. "Getting used hard?"

The machine let out a garbled noise somewhere between a pornographic moan and the bleating of a sheep as he plunged a sponged rod into the depths of its simulated asshole, scrubbing out any trace of semen.

"Pl-l-lease," it stuttered as he pulled the tool out again. "Been so long...need to...need to..."

"Yeah, I know. It's been a few weeks, hasn't it?" He'd been on vacation for the past week. Leading up to that, he'd been on a run of using the machine without allowing it to orgasm, enjoying the increasingly desperate way it begged and tried to please him each night, the decreasing coherence as it succumbed to whatever happened to an artificially simulated human mind subjected to the strain of extreme and unending sexual need and use without the satisfaction of orgasm.

As far as he knew, the machine never had any other opportunities to come. The kiosk was programmed to allow customers to pay to unlock its orgasms, but the arcade owner had disabled the option, and certainly never seemed interested in providing the machine any mercy herself. She had said to Bert before that the machine's desperate begging was free advertising. She'd even shown Bert security footage of customers lining up outside the curtain, drawn in by the noisy cries the machine made when it was used.

That suited Bert fine. It was nice to know that, no matter how many unwashed weirdos or inebriated college students made use of the machine during the day, it remembered him. It was nice to feel appreciated.

He plunged the sponge into its pussy next, frothing up the soap inside of it as its words once again dissolved into meaningless squalling. Then he used a water pick to rinse it out, positioning a bucket underneath it to catch the soapy water that drained away.

Bert used his thumbs to casually pry apart the silicone folds of the machine's pussy and ass, checking that he hadn't missed anything in his rinse; he lifted each of the weighted tits to check underneath.

The whole time, it whimpered. "Please...please...don't you want, want to...?"

"I know, baby, I know what you want," he assured it soothingly. Its words broke off in a gargle as he stuck his fingers down its throat to check there, too; as he drew his hand out, it tried to lick and suck at his fingers, desperate to please him. He smiled and patted it on the cheek.

"Alright. You're all cleaned up, now we can have some fun."

"Please, please, yes," it begged immediately, the remaining water making its voice sound thick as if it had been crying. When Bert stepped up to the kiosk's touchscreen and began entering the debug codes, its pleas turned into wordless cries of gratitude, its pussy once again trembling and convulsing on the empty air as it anticipated the relief of orgasm.

When Bert keyed in the command to unlock its ability to orgasm, it let out a loud, aggressive moan, and he thought for a moment that it might be coming already, entirely un-touched. That had happened once before--the first time he'd dared to unlock the function, when it was suffering from years of mind-bending need and frustration, it had come on the spot, screaming so loud that he'd had to explain himself to the mall security guard who came to investigate.

Not this time, though. He could see from the way its pussy continued to contract in the same deep rhythm that it wasn't there yet. It needed some stimulation to push it over the edge.

"Alright, baby," he said, and then stepped over to the portion of the machine where its face and tits were exposed. "Spit for me."

"Yes, yes," it whined, and spit a glob of lubricant onto his cock and onto its own breasts, knowing exactly what he wanted.

Bert groaned in satisfaction as he pressed his cock between the heavy silicone cushioning. It didn't feel quite like a real woman, but that had its upsides: no woman Bert had ever slept with would let him do this to her, fuck her tits when she was dying for stimulation on her pussy or her clit.

The machine, though--it was a good girl. It encouraged him, opened its mouth to suckle frantically on the tip when his cock poked up against its face. Its unfocused eyes rolled towards the ceiling as it choked out noises of pure need, but it never reprimanded him, never demanded that he stop fooling around with its tits and face and give some attention to its pleasure. It wanted to be good for him almost as much as it wanted to experience relief from its hellish need, and it knew that being good was the only way to earn what it was aching for, anyway.

"Good girl," Bert praised as he fucked into its tits and teased its lips with his cock. "That's it. How many men used you this way while I was gone, huh? Were you thinking about me the whole time, wishing it were me? None of them can give you what you need, can they?"

"Nnh," it whined helplessly in response, its fake pussy convulsing and dripping lubricant down into the bucket he'd left underneath it.

"Why'd that mean old bitch put the vibrator in you when she left tonight?" Bert asked, reaching over to caress the soft curves of the machine's buttocks. It shook with need, artificial muscles spasming under silicone skin. "Was that a punishment? Did you do something bad, sweetheart?"

"T-too loud," the machine stuttered, its eyelids fluttering. "Oogh. Ohh...V-vibrator...Mmmh..."

"Do you want that back? You ever come on a vibrator before, baby?"

"Ohh," the machine groaned in response, its pussy clenching hard, which didn't really answer the question.

Bert guessed it probably hadn't had that particular experience, unless maybe they used toys like that to test the machines in the factory. He'd definitely never used a vibrator on it. He usually liked to bring it to the edge slowly, working the flaps of its fake cunt with just the very tips of his fingers. He enjoyed seeing how desperate it could get, how hard it would come on just a finger or two brushing the inside of its over-used holes.

But the idea of something different was kind of fun.

"Suck me good, sweetheart, and we'll see about that," he said, letting go of its tits and feeding his cock into its mouth.

It sucked him down eagerly, moaning around his cock and working its tongue against him. It was good at its job, and its desperation got him there even faster; in less than a minute, he finished, spilling down its throat. It began to whimper more urgently as it swallowed, its silicone ass quivering beside him as it anticipated what was coming.

"Good job. Good girl," he assured it, patting it on the cheek as he pulled out. "Talk to me, now. How are you feeling?"

"Please, please. Wanna come. I--I--need to come," the machine stuttered out. A dribble of semen rolled down from the corner of its lip. "I can't--I haven't--please. Please."

"You wanna come on this?" he asked, grabbing the vibrator from where he'd set it aside and showing it to the machine. The machine just groaned, another drop of lubricant splashing from its pussy into the bucket on the floor. "It'll be a lot for you."

"A lot. Please," it said. He chuckled.

Plenty of DE.BOTs were more coherent than this one--he'd run into another public use machine on his vacation, next to the slots in Vegas, that had been more than capable of sweet-talking him--but he thought this one might've been permanently damaged by how long the arcade owner had left it with the orgasm function turned off. It could manage to follow a conversation, barely, if it was getting to come on a regular basis, but just a few weeks of denial turned it into a stuttering, parroting mess.

"Alright," he said, and turned on the vibrator. The machine made a thick noise in its throat in response to just the sound of the toy coming to life.

He took a second to tease the machine, running the blunt tip of the toy over its soft breasts and the appealing curve of its ass, listening to the machine grunt and whimper as both of its holes gaped and clenched.

Then, in one firm motion, he slid the toy into its pussy.

"Ghh," the machine choked out. "Hh--ghk--" its throat convulsed and the visible end of the toy bobbed as its pussy contracted frenetically.

Then its mouth dropped open, lax, and a glob of lubricant flooded out, its eyelids flickering in an unnatural pattern. The touch-screen display flickered and went blue for a moment, and then, with a grinding whirr, the machine went still and silent as it shut down entirely.

"Well, shit," Bert muttered.

He gave the metal casing of the console a kick. That didn't solve anything, so he went hunting around the back for the reset button; it was located on the back of the machine, near the power cord, and he had to use his broom to press it.

By the time he was getting up onto his feet again, the machine was rebooting, and it occurred to him that he hadn't taken the toy out. That would be a pain in the ass, if that was what had caused it to break down.

"Hgg--COMING!" the machine screamed as it came back online, another glob of spit-like lubricant rolling out of its mouth. "OH, OH, I'M COMING, I'M COMING! I, I, I--" its teeth snapped shut on an animal sort of grimace and its eyelids began flickering out of sync again.

Bert hurriedly pulled the toy out of its cunt.

"NO!" the machine howled, and its pussy clenched so hard that a splurt of lubricant shot out and splattered on Bert's shirt. "PLEASE! PLEASE! PUT IT BACK, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE--" its wild pleading was cut short as its face froze, although its pussy continued convulsing rapidly, producing the kind of obscene, wet sounds that belonged on a porn set.

The display flickered and blue-screened again. This time, white text flashed up, filling the screen rapidly:

ERROR: SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD MAXIMUM EXCEEDED - EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

ERROR: SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD MAXIMUM EXCEEDED - EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

ERROR: SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD MAXIMUM EXCEEDED - EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

The text became a garbled confusion of symbols before it was wiped away and replaced with just one word over and over:

COMING? COMING? COMING? COMING? COMING? COMING?

And then the screen went dark as the machine shut down once more.

"Fuck," Bert sighed.

He knew this wasn't his fault--the machine was old, and the arcade owner hadn't been keeping up on maintenance--but he had no doubt she'd find a way to blame him if the thing broke while he was using it. He really didn't want to get fired over this.

He paused to knock on the wood panelling of the wall for luck, then hit the machine's reset button again.

When the machine rebooted, it emitted a series of hair-raising, garbled noises, as if its speakers weren't working properly. Its mouth hung open and it tried to mouth incoherent words as nothing but feedback and low tones came out.

"--ease," it managed finally, its vocals correcting mid-word. "N--need to come. P--ple--please, please."

"No way," Bert snorted. "I'm not gonna be on the hook for replacing you, sweetie. You are an expensive piece of hardware."

The machine made a wordless noise of desperation, its pussy clenching and dripping again, though--Bert was relieved to see--at a much more normal rate than the seizure-like shuddering from before.

Bert checked the settings to make sure that the orgasm lock had re-engaged when the machine had re-started. It had, which made him feel a little bit better; the machine had made it sound like he'd interrupted its orgasm by taking the toy out, but that was impossible, since it couldn't have been coming after all. It must have just thought that it was, maybe still scrambled from the emergency reset.

He patted it on its plush silicone ass. "Sorry about that, sweetheart. Guess coming's too much of a strain on your circuits these days. I don't know if we're gonna be able to do that any more, at least not until you get serviced."

"Please," the machine mumbled. "Please, please. I'll b--be good. I'll. Please."

"Oh, I know you will." He gave it another quick rinse, and it wailed as he sprayed water inside of its pussy to wash out any residue left by the toy. "Just hang in there. That bitch'll have to put you in for repairs sooner or later. Or else she'll junk you, I guess."

"J--junk," the machine parroted senselessly, the disconnected halves of its silicone pseudo-body quaking with arousal.

"Yeah, junk," Bert agreed. "See you tomorrow night, baby."

He zipped his pants back up and gathered his tools, then walked back out of the arcade and out of the mall, leaving the machine pleading incoherently in the dark.

dothemath
dothemath
430 Followers