The Exorcism of Anna Ch. 05

Story Info
In which Rev. Morrow tests Anna's forbearance for punishment.
961 words
3.97
10.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JIscariot
JIscariot
13 Followers

The sight before him takes Morrow's breath away.

Anna's buttocks are perfect, two pale globes, as taut and as ripe as apples. Her skin is flawless, coated with a slick layer of sweat. A scarlet band spans her waist, from which a silvery red thong dives down to disappear into her cleft. He follows it with his fevered gaze, to where it emerges to cup the mound of her pudenda.

The thong has slid between her pussy lips, these glistening with juice. Anna's pubic hair has been shaved, he notes. Another sin.

Anna's skirt conceals Morrow from the congregation. He leans forward, inhales, and catches the scent of her cunt. It is a sweet, salty funk that sets his cock twitching again.

Quickly, before Anna can react, he sticks his tongue out and licks at her pussy. His tongue darts between her lips, dipping into her thick, cloying saltiness.

Anna shudders and stiffens as he does so. Her lips part. Shock courses through her. Her mind retreats into prayer. She recites the words under her breath, trying to ignore what is happening to her. 'This must be a test', she thinks, 'this must be. I am being tested. I must withstand. I must obey.'

Morrow runs his tongue over his lips. He withdraws his head and wipes his lips on her skirt. He rises to his feet and switched the microphone on.

"It is true," he says. "It is as she has confessed."

There is another gasp from the congregation. Someone is wailing now. Morrow is sure it is Anna's mother, though the tone is too high to be identifiable. Morrow continues.

"Brethren. There is no doubt about the crime. The punishment I must consider. That requires prayer and contemplation. But what is sure is that these profanities cannot remain on her body. They are the work of the Devil. They must be destroyed."

Morrow turns the mic to MUTE. He gets to his feet, leaning over Anna, his stomach against her back.

"Spread your legs, child. I must remove what you have on. Do not move or speak until I command."

Her taste is on her lips as he speaks, her scent in his nostrils as he breathes. There is a liquid ooze coating his belly where his cock throbs.

Anna's breath hitches at the thought of Morrow's fingers on her. "Yes, Father," is all she can think to say. She tightens her grip on the chair.

Morrow straightened up and peered out over the congregation.

"Avert your eyes," he commanded. "Lest you be tempted to sin. On your knees. Raise your hands. Pray. Chant the Lord's Prayer."

He looked at Farmer Giles. "Brother Giles. Come to the front. Face the congregation. Keep a watch. If any disobey, if they look up, take their names. For punishment. I see you, Horace Wainwright. I see you, Eustace Wingbow. Don't think I don't."

Farmer Giles rose to his feet, and strode to the front of the Church, a look of contained fury on his face. He spun around and faced the congregation, hands on his hips.

"Well?" Giles shouted. "Didn't you hear the Reverend, you brood of vipers? Eyes down. And if any of you disobey, you'll feel the back of my hand. Pray. Raise your voices. Begin after me. Our Father, Who art in Heaven..."

As the opening words of the prayer rose into the air, Morrow returned to his task. He bent down so his face was level with Anna's. Her eyes stared into his.

"This is a test of your forbearance, Anna," he whispered to the girl. "A test to see whether you have truly repented. And can obey. I must check, to make sure you have not brought more defilement into the Church. Already, this Holy Place will need to be re-sanctified after today. So, you must not move. Or make a sound. Until I say so. Your soul depends on it. Do you understand me?"

Anna bites her lip, nods. "I do, Reverend." She stifles a sob. "I will do as you command."

Morrow strokes her hair. "Good girl. Remain still and silent and all will be well. I will be as quick as I can."

He retrieved another chair and set it behind Anna. He sat down heavily.

With both hands, he grasped the waistband of her thong and slipped it down. The flimsy garment fell off her hips easily until it hung down, suspended only by the gusset embedded within her pussy lips. Morrow gave it a yank, and the garment fell to the floor between her feet.

He slides his hands down the curve of her buttocks and cupped her cheeks. They felt firm under his grip. Gently, he parted them. The pink curl of her asshole glimmered at him from her dark valley. He leant forward and touched the tip of his tongue to it. It twitched at the contact.

The scent of her overpowers him. The urge to thrust his tongue into her anus was overpowering, but he pushed it away. Instead, he dips a thumb between her pussy lips and twists it round like a corkscrew. He feels her clench against him. He withdraws, the digit emerging slick.

"Do not move, child," he growls, placing the pad of his sopping thumb flat against her sphincter. "Do not make a sound."

Without further warning, he thrusts his thumb in deep, until the heel of his hand thuds against her tailbone. He feels her body rock forward with the force of it. He feels her shudder.

"Answer me now, Anna. Do you repent, child?" he whispers. He thrusts his thumb harder into her ass. The ring of muscle clamps down on his digit, imprisoning it, as if imploring no more. "Do you repent?"

JIscariot
JIscariot
13 Followers