Unwitting Teen Porn Star

Story Info
Naive Teen Savannah is coerced into porn.
20.9k words
4.36
82.7k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, this a derivative work of another Literotica author's creations, hot37sl's Art and short story found below:

https://www.literotica.com/i/hot-babe-in-a-sexy-outfit-13

His short story was also incorporated into this story.

I made attempt to contact the author about a month and a half ago to seek permission to create this derivative work from their art.

I am yet to get a response but I am however assuming that I have the authors permission as it seem to be granted in the first version of this his art work found here:

https://www.literotica.com/i/hot-babe-in-a-sexy-outfit-1

Thanks & Enjoy.

Peggy looked at the face of the fresh teen girl as she - the girl, sat alone on the park bench looking aimlessly about, her worn back pack on her back.

She knew the look. The look of desperation of a lost young girl, most likely new to LA, realizing that just maybe she had bitten off more than she could chew.

Light brown hair of mid-back length framing a cute v-shaped face. She had an equally small cute slightly upturned nose and a small mouth with lips that naturally parted slightly. Her face had what Peggy thought to be a natural adorable slight pouty look.

Dressed in what to her - the girl, would most likely be plain cloths, a white t-shirt, black yoga pants and sneakers, Peggy could see that she had a nice full figure with what seemed to be prominent tits for a small figure. Jennifer Love Hewitt came to mind. She was perfect Peggy thought as she made her way towards the girl.

"Everything okay sweetie? You look a little lost", Peggy ask as she bent down slightly towards her, a gentle smile on her face.

"Ah..yes, no, I'm not lost, just, I was looking for a job", she stammered.

The girl looked at the kind face of the woman talking to her, her graying dark hair, her beige light button sweater and her flowing dull colored flowery skirt. She instantly thought of Mrs. Feldman, one of her 11th grade teachers who had always been nice to her. Mrs. Feldman had unsuccessfully tried to stop her from dropping out. She instantly became overwhelmed with a feeling home sickness and Peggy saw in her eyes and face.

"Aww, there, there", it's okay now", Peggy sat beside her putting one of her hands around her shoulder.

"Let me guess, new to LA?", Peggy asked

"Yes", she said softly nodding her head.

Peggy smiled warmly at her again.

"Yes, I know it can be pretty tough to get started. What's your name sweetie?"

"Savannah", she replied.

"Oh, what a lovely name for a lovely girl. I'm Peggy", she said extending her hand and shaking Savannah's as she extended hers.

"Say Savannah, I'm kinda hungry and I was just about to go grab something to eat. You look hungry too, wanna come?"

She saw Savannah's brain calculating making her eyes nervously dart back and fort.

"We can talk at lunch, and may be we can see if I can also help you with a job?", she said still smiling at her.

"And don't worry sweetie, I am buying", she said seeing Savannah's mouth open and close a few times with out speaking.

"Okay", she managed to squeak out.

"Excellent sweetie! I know where we can get just the juiciest buggers you have ever tasted. It's just a short walk from here. That sound good?"

"Yes", Savannah said softly, nodding her head again and swallowing feeling her mouth water.

The spot was one of those fast foods places with outdoor tables. Talking as they had walked over and now sitting as Peggy watched Savannah devour her food, Peggy learned a lot about her.

Savannah, eighteen, had dropped out of school at the eleventh grade. No father, and a mother who had her when she was as a teenager, and who she seldom saw, she was mostly left to her self at a grandmothers.

She had arrived on a gray hound bus only a week ago having left her small town and small life back in Idaho - the only life she had known her whole life. She had come to partake of all the bigger and more glamorous life Los Angeles had to offer. She was completely out of money having not been able to secure a job. She had only been able to have one meager meal the previous day and tonight was going to be the last night she would be able to stay in the cheap rundown motel room where she was lodged. She was at a total loss of what to do realizing that she did not even have bus fare to return back home to Idaho.

"You know sweetie, there are other things, easier even more fun things, that you can do to get money. Especially a pretty girl like you. And I can help you get started. You will not even have to work. Won't that just be wonderful?", Peggy said looking around and leaning closer to her, a smile on face like she was giving her a juicy hidden secret.

"Yes", Savannah nodded her head eagerly. She could not believe her luck. Just when she was about to give up.

"I knew you would like that", Peggy laughed warmly at her. "So, you like fun things right?", she asked?

"Yes", Savannah nodded

"And you like sex right?"

"Yes", Savannah said her voice softer this time as she nodded blushing.

"Like duh, who doesn't right?", Peggy said laughing Savannah nodding giggling a little too.

"Aww, that's such a cute giggle", Peggy said.

And Savannah smiled again.

"What about getting your picture taken and being on camera sweetie? You know like being a model?"

Another yes and an eager nod.

"Hey! And what about you getting to make lots of money and becoming famous with lots of fans? Wouldn't that just be awesome?", Peggy asked, her own eyes and and mouth opening in wonder as if she had just gotten the realization.

"Yes", Savannah nodded eagerly her own eyes opening also at the possibility.

"Isn't this just great! And you know what? I also have place, a room, fully furnished, that I can rent out to you for two fifty a week. That is of course if you want want me to help you."

"Yes, yes please", Savannah said quickly.

"Excellent!", Peggy said, "I just knew you were a smart girl the moment I saw you. A girl that can make it in LA"

Savannah was really glad to hear that. She had really began doubting herself, wondering if coming to LA was a mistake, especially giving that the reputation she had had back home was actually of being not to bright. Not that she had really understood why.

"Hey, why don't we get two ice cream sundaes to celebrate, yeah?", Peggy smiled at her.

"Yeah", she nodded, a smile forming on her lips - she naturally didn't smile to often.

They got two big ice cream sundaes and soon were happily licking from their spoons.

Peggy was also able to get Savannah to open up some more and divulge details like the fact that she had fist had sex when she was seventeen with a fellow teenage boy and only once after that with a delivery driver in his mid twenties who had giving her a ride one time when she had missed a bus and was stuck.

She had been felt up quite a few times and giving quite a few blowjobs too school mates while she was still in school. Peggy figured that the lucky boys were most likely the bold ones who demanded the blowjob. She had determined that Savannah was not used to determining who had access to her body.

**********

Savannah, looked around her new room. A clean comfortable bed, a table and two chairs to the side, a sofa, a small fridge and a single door that let to a bathroom. It was way better than the motel and even had a flat screen TV. And it was all hers!

Peggy had driven her in her minivan to pick up her things from the motel and brought her to her new place.

"Okay sweetie, come let's go to my office and sign your lease and other papers. Yay! This is so exciting!", Peggy smiled at her after she dropped her single travel bag and backpack in the room.

They got into an elevator and went up to another floor.

Going down a corridor, the entered a small office with a desk toward the back which had a monitor and other things on it.

"Have a seat dear", Peggy said pointing her to the chair in front of the desk and going around to sit on the chair on the other side.

"Okay let's get all this boring stuff out of the way", Peggy said smiling at her and putting a stack of papers in front of her.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about reading them sweetie. I'll just show you were to sign", she chuckled seeing the nervous look that came on Savanahs face when she saw the documents.

"It's just lease agreements, contracts and release forms, boring stuff really. They lease agreement does say you have to put down a five hundred dollar deposit and pay your first weeks rent, but I know you don't have any money right now and you are such a sweetie, I would let you pay the rent when you make some money"

"Thank you Peggy", Savannah said relief in her voice.

"Aww, you are welcome sweetie. Speaking of making money, your audition will be tomorrow and you will be paid three hundred. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Yes", Savannah said swallowing, her small smile making a brief appearance. She had never made three hundred at a go before. Heck, it had taken her almost eight months of baby sitting and other odd jobs for her to save the five hundred dollars she had used to come to LA.

"But we need to make sure you are well prepped for you audition baby so you can pass it and even start making way more money and become famous. But don't worry I will help you this evening. Here, you can start signing from here", Peggy said passing her a pen and pointing to a line in the document.

She signed and initialed a total of eight pages after which Peggy put the documents away.

************

They were in Savannah bathroom. Peggy, had come to help her prepare as promised, for her audition the next day. She came with a bag of supplies she had picked up from the store.

"Okay sweetie, remove all your cloths. We need to make sure you are clean and smooth all over", Peggy said emptying the contents of the bag on the counter.

All her cloths off, Peggy was not disappointed. Smooth creamy white skin, her big round tits jutted out and although firm, still hung down a little because of their heft. She had perfectly round, light brown areolas of average size and pointy nipples. And what a pussy, Peggy thought. It was small and cute with a neatly folded labia. Her butt was as lovely as her yoga pants had suggested - heart shaped with firm plump cheeks. She had a sparse light fuzz on her pubes that Peggy though was actually rather cute, but still wanted her perfectly smooth.

"We have to get rid of all those nasty hair on your body sweetie, models remove all unsightly hair on their bodies okay?" Peggy said.

"Oh okay", she replied her cheeks blushing.

"Good girl", Peggy said smiling and picking up the pack of shaving razors, shaving cream and hair removal cream.

And so with the help of Peggy, they carefully removed all the hair from Savannah's pubic area, legs, armpit, butt crack and even around her anus.

Satisfied that Savannah was completely hairless below her neck, Peggy had her use some exfoliating cream, she had also picked up, all over her body. Next, she had her soak in the tub, in a bubble bath and some moisturizer mixture.

"Doesn't it all just feel wonderful?", Peggy smiled asking her.

"Yes", Savannah smiled back, she could not deny that this was the best feeling bath she had ever experienced. She did not even know such things existed.

"Tomorrow, before your audition, we will wash your hair, okay sweetie?"

"Okay", she replied nodding her head.

**********

Savannah sat on a low back high bar stool wrapped in a white terry bath cloth. Peggy stood in front of her applying make up to her face, getting her ready for her audition. They were in the changing room of the studio which was just another floor in the same building. There were a bunch of clothing items on racks and hangers to their right that Savannah did not know what to make off.

Savannah smelled sweetly of bubble gum and strawberries with the scent filing the air around them. She had had another moisturizing bubble bath - bubble gum and strawberry scented, after which Peggy had given her moisturizing lotion which she had applied all over her body.

Peggy had shampooed, conditioned, dried and brushed her hair to a smooth, lustrous and shining brown and it was now tied with a white hair band on top of her head in a tight ponytail.

"Almost there sweetie. Rich, the director, is ready and waiting for you in the studio", Peggy said to her smiling pointing with her head toward a door on their left.

Just like Peggy, Rich was fifty years old and was Peggy's husband, but that was nothing important for Savannah to know as far as Peggy was concerned.

"There. Don't you just look perfect", Peggy said taking a bottle of a strawberry bubblegum scented body spray and spraying just a little behind each of Savannah's ears before turning her forward to face the mirror.

Savannah was stunned looking at her self in the mirror. She almost did not recognize herself. Peggy was right, she did look hot! She looked at the details of her made up face again, the thick layer of velvet matte dark pink lipstick on her lips, her cheeks lightly brushed with pink blush. Her eyes were lined with thick black eye liner and her lashes coated with mascara. The top of her eye lids and the areas above them ware powdered with an ash black and light brown eye shadow which gave her eyes a sexy smokey bedroom look.

Peggy also admired her work pleased with the look. It was perfect, anyone looking at the combination of her face and body will instantly think of one thing. They would think she was good for one thing and one thing only.

"Okay honey, let's get you changed into your outfit.", Peggy said walking over to the clothing rack and selecting some items.

"So, I came up with just the perfect theme for your audition. Since you dropped out of high school in grade eleven, your audition will be like you taking your GED. So this is like you doing your GED! Isn't that cool?", Peggy said with an excited smile as she placed the clothing items on Savannah lap.

"Um, yes", Savannah nodded her head without much conviction not sure what else to do.

"Okay, get dressed honey"

With Peggy's help, and with Savannah blushing through the whole process, she was soon fully dressed - if what she was wearing could be considered a dress.

The dress, or more appropriately described, costume, was a schoolgirl outfit. The top was a small loose sleeveless crop top with a solid white shirt collar and a short solid red tie. The top came down to just the bottom of her chest so that the bottom of her tits where uncovered. Also sheer white and transparent, Savannah's big round tits where fully on display.

Attached to black suspenders on top of her shoulders was a small red pleated skirt that was so short, it was more of a decoration as her butt and clean shaven cunt were fully uncovered. Completing her outfit was a pair of white thigh highs that snugly bit into her upper thighs.

The outfit was not one designed to cover, but one to enhance the nakedness of a whore.

"Just one more thing honey", Peggy said putting a pair of small round gold earrings in her ears. "Perfect, I like those ear rings, they are really classy".

"Okay honey, you are all set. The director is ready for you", she smiled at her leading her to the to the studio.

~~~~~~~~~~

The studio was brightly lit and had cameras mounted on tripods and other photo equipment around an area with a plushy cream rug on the floor.

Savannah walked in with Peggy's guiding hand on her naked ass, nervous and not knowing what to expect.

Once at the edge of the rug, Peggy moved away from her to grab a camera that was on a table to the side.

Rich, the director started taking pictures of her and Peggy also joined in starting to take pictures so that they were getting multiple angles at once.

"Okay sweetheart, look at the camera and bend just a little at your waist keeping your legs straight so that your tits hang down", Rich said to her looking through his camera.

"Excellent", he said as she did as instructed

"Snap!", the shutter sound echoed in the studio.

"Nice honey. You are doing good.", Peggy said to her from behind her. "Now, look back at me over your shoulders and spread your legs a little more so that I can see your pretty little cunt from the back."

"That's it honey. Perfect. You are a natural. You are going to be a star", she said. She was pleased to see Savannah lips slightly parted, complementing her slutty smoky look. The little whore was horny.

"Snap, Snap", both Rich and Peggy's cameras went of simultaneously.

"Okay, keep that pose baby, but now reach back with both your hands and grab each of your fat juicy ass cheeks and spreed them. Show your cute ass hole to me baby", Peggy said

Savannah, her skin hot with shame and her hands shaking slightly, did as requested feeling her pussy moistening in spite of her shame.

"Nice! Good girl.", Peggy praised

"Snap, Snap"

"Tell me Savannah,...", Peggy started as the camera shutters continued to go off, "...have you ever been fucked in your ass?"

"Snap, Snap"

"Um, no", Savannah said, her voice low.

"Oh wow, no? I'm surprised. You have a really lovely fat ass"

"Snap, Snap", Peggy's camera continued to go off, capturing the slight transitions, and the different changes and variations of lust and shame on her facial expressions.

"Okay, now face me and get on your hands and knees ", Rich said.

She did as instructed.

"Excellent, head down on the carpet and arch your back. That's it, look into my camera like you are telling someone with your eyes to come fuck you from behind"

"Nice", he said

"Snap, Snap"

"Lovely", Peggy said from behind her also, capturing shots from the top of Savannah's wide spread ass.

They had her make various other lewd poses as their cameras continued to snap away.

Savannah, from the corner of her eyes, soon noticed a figurer by the wall.

"That's Bruce. Say hi", Peggy said following her eyes.

"Hi", she said softly to Bruce who just grinned at her.

Bruce was a sixty-eight year old man and he was completely naked. What was left of his bald hair was completely white along with his eye brows and fuzzy chest hair. He had several age spots on this bald head and upper body.

Leaving the wall, he walked up to Savannah getting close to her and she couldn't help but notice his really large dick.

"Lay down Bruce", Rich said

"Sure thing", he said grinning.

"Savannah, go ahead and straddle him.", he said.

Looking from Rich to Bruce and then to Peggy and swallowing, she stepped one leg over him so that he was laying beneath her open legs. She lowered herself slowly, looking lustily and nervously at the cameras as the snaps and flashes continued, till she gently sat on his stomach.

"Good, doing great" he said. "Now go ahead and slide on down, take him into your pussy".

Reaching behind her, she reached for Bruce's dick which she could feel resting and wedged gently between her butt cheeks. She took it in her small hands and she felt her pussy tingled again as she felt it's girth and warmth as it pulsated in her hand.

Peggy especially liked the look of her small delicate fingers on the big angry looking cock and was sure to take pictures of it as she slowly moved toward the front.

Rich switched his camera to Video mode.

"Look into the camera", Rich instructed her slowly zooming in on her face and looking quickly to the monitor on his side to make sure the back cameras were capturing all the action from the back to his liking. He was an artist after all. "That's it, good girl", he said.

She guided the cock into her wet pussy, feeling his large, hard cock slide up into her.

"Oh", she moaned closing her eyes as she felt it fill her up.

"Snap! Snap!", The rapid snapping sounds of the camera sounded far away and in a way she could not understand, it was making her tingle all over. She hoped she looked good, she wanted to look good for the cameras.