The Exorcumist (1973)

Story Info
Porn actress Chrispiss’ nympho daughter is possessed.
1.4k words
3.38
2.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In South Fuckrq, priest Fuckester Merri took part in an archaeological dig in the ancient ruins of Cumtra. During the dig, he found a stone phallic shape that evoked a concerned look on his face. With annoying bells ringing and pipes playing in the dusty streets he then had a vision in which a giant version of the same phallic shape appeared nearby, silently confronting him.

1973, in Gaytown, Wishywashington, D.C., actress/swinger redhead Chrispiss FacNeil starred in a porn film directed by her friend Durke Endings. FacNeil, along with her dark haired 18-year-old daughter Rudgan (who was quiet and shy) rented a luxurious house with hired help, where bad mom Chrispiss held wild orgies and listen to 1970's psychedelic rock.

Meanwhile, listening to prog-rock on his headphones - Father Domen Fucarras, a sex psychiatrist who counselled at Gaytown University, visited his ailing mother who he had a wonderful incest relationship with in New York, New York (such a cool place they named it twice). He confided to a colleague that he had a crisis of faith. "If she died there be no one to play with my cock at bedtime."

His colleague reassuringly sucked him off.

Busty Chrispiss hosted a swingers party with Fucarras' friend, Father Gayer, who explained Fucarnas' role as a counselor and noted his mother's recent death. With the party in full swing, Rudgan appeared seemingly unwell, naked - her hair in pigtails; and urinated on the floor while Endings filmed it and Chrispiss licked it up.

"Mother? What's the matter with me?" asked Rudgan.

"It's nerves, I used to get them before a strip show."reassured Chrispiss then took her tobed.

Later, running a temperature Rudgan's after being fucked by a few older guests, her bed shook violently, her firm tits bounce around wildly. After the last guest left, Chrispiss returned her to finger her tight pussy hoping to regulate her heart rate and ease her ordeal.

In a steam-house across town, Gayer consoled Fucarras, who was guilty at not having fucked his mother before she died.

"My idea of bliss is a solid white nightclub with me as a headliner for all eternity, and they love me." Said Gayer, and took advantage of upset Fucarras; holding onto his chain with a phalic cock around his neck as he fucked him in the shitter before finishing off on his face.

Young submissive Rudgan's personality became promiscuous and she'd try and fuck anything she could! The mail man, rent man, TV man (without getting paid) to Chrispiss dismay. She even tried to fuck her moms personal slutty assistant who always wore big blackrimmed glasses, a cream blouse, black skirt and heels. On diva Chrispiss' instructions, or she'd be fired, the assistant had to eat out Rudgan's pussy in a bid to calm her while she run another temperature. There was only so much sweet clit Chrispiss could eat.

Medical tests found no physical cause for her urges to fuck anything with a pulse. "She's like a nymphomaniac!" complained Chrispiss.

"It looks like a type of disorder that you rarely ever see any more, except in seedy primitive red light cinemas." said a doctor. "There is one outside chance of a cure. I think of it as vibration treatment, but it could lobotomise her."

Chrispiss suspected she knew why Rudgan had changed...

During a house call, Rudgan exhibited abnormal fucking strength. One night, Chrispiss found the house empty except for a sleeping Rudgan; with a wet pussy dripping with cum. Endings was found dead at the bottom of a set of public stairs that began beneath Rudgan's window with a hard-on. Chrispiss suspected that Ending had fucked her daughter again.

Detective Willy Flatfootman questioned Fucarras while he worked out, mostly on his knowledge of porn movies and look-a-like celebrities, but his did mention the case... "Ending's cock-head was turned backward up has ass." Flatfootman confided, as leaves blew past him.

Rudgan's body became covered with cum, breathing out warm cum bubbles in the cold bedroom. Chrispiss had no idea where the spunk was cumming from a suspected she was sneakily collecting it after the orgies or the doctor was supplying it, stealing it from the sperm bank for her in exchange for her young cunt.

Flatfootman told Chrispiss that the only plausible explanation for Endings's death was that he was fucked to death by a gimp and pushed from Rudgan's window. As Flatfootman left, Rudgan had another violent urge for cock, Chrispiss' fingers and tongue just wasn't getting her off and she stabbed her vagina with Chrispiss' dildo; turning her head backward with delight. As Chrispiss was a BDSM fan she confined Rudgan to her S & M bedroom, tying her to the bed. Chrispiss sought out Fucarras, who visited Rudgan and fucked the 18 year-old hard, while Chrispiss watched fingering herself. "I'm telling you that 'thing' isn't my daughter." Chrispiss said. "You would have cum already."

Thinking about Gayer, Fucarras couldn't get off and Rudgan was left unfulfilled even though she begged for his cum in a sexy French accent.

Chrispiss suggested that she was possessed by Endings Devil seed as he had raped and cum inside her when she turned 18 on vacation in France. The possessed Rudgan claimed to be the Devil's seed and projectile vomited cum into Fucarras's face while speaking in filth again in a French accent. The Cum demon said it would remain in Rudgan until she was fucked Bukkake style by all her mother's former porn co-stars or she was dead. Chrispiss was upset with the knowledge that most of her porn star fuck colleagues were deceased, mostly drugs and disease. Not even her magic fingering could save her nympho daughter.

At night, Chrispiss' hot slutty assistant called Fucarras to the house; he concluded that a cum-exorcism was warranted. His superior granted permission on the condition that an experienced priest fucked her at the ritual. The expert exorcumist Merri, having performed a cum-exorcism (also known as a exorcumism) before, was summoned.

Merri the cumorcist arrived at the house. As the priests read from the Phalic Ritual, the Cum seed demon inside Rudgan begged them to fuck her in French.

"Our,oui!" she screamed, shaking like she was on the stage of the Moulin Rouge.

"What an excellent day for an exorcumism."

"You would like that." said Fucarras.

"Intensely," said Rudgan in the Cum demon seed voice. "Fuck me!"

But the spunk-priests just wanked wiping their pre-cum on Rudgan's head.

"Leave her!" Demanded Merri of the demon inside Rudgan.

"The Power of cum compels you!" Yelled Merri and Fucarras at the same time, as they shot their creamy big loads on her nightdress.

The exorcumist rested, and Merri, shaking, took viagra. Fucarras entered the bedroom where the Cum demon appeared as his mother, perturbing Fucarras despite his denials and flicked cum from his fingers over Rudgan. "Your mother sucks cocks in Hell, Fucarras, you impotent slime."

Merri excused Fucarras and continued the exorcumism by jerking himself over Rudgan body. "Be gone!" he yelled.

Fucarras assured Chrispiss that Rudgan would not die and re-entered the room, finding the cumorcist Merri dead from a heart attack his hand still around his cock. Enraged, Fucarras fucked the possessed Rudgan and demanded that the Cum seed demon take him instead. The Cum seed demon ripped the chain with a phalic cock from Fucarras's neck and Rudgan sat on his face and came, possessing him, but freeing Rudgan from the Devil seed. Pleasuring his cock furiously Fucarras hurled himself out the window, tumbling down the stone stairs covered with a river of demon seed spunk outside snapping his cock.

Chrispiss after blowing Flatfootman entered the room. Chrispiss embraced the healed Rudgan and fingered and French kissed her daughter, while Flatfootman wanked himself off until he came on the mom and daughter. Flatfootman surveyed the scene out the window as the river of cum run dry. Outside, Gayer administered his cock in dying Fucarras mouth before fucking and cumming over his ass.

The FacNeils prepared to leave the orgy house, and Father Gayer said goodbye rubbing both their clits and having a three way kiss. Despite having no memory of her ordeal, Rudgan, moved by the sight of Gayer's hardening cock in his trousers, kissed him on the cheek wishing he wasn't gay. As the FacNeils left, Chrispiss gave Gayer the chain with a phalic cock found in Rudgan's room. Gayer briefly examined the steps where Fucarras died before walking away - stopping to watch mom and daughter duo Chrispiss and Rudgan fuck the bi-taxi driver.