Fucking Megan with Wednesday Out!

Story Info
Fucking my ex dressed as Megan doll with my girlfriend out.
2k words
0000

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At five-feet my ex-wife and part time actress/dancer, Megan was like a little doll. It was a swift break-up after a holiday gone wrong. After a day of drinking on an all inclusive holiday I'd gone to bed leaving her at the bar. Waking up she'd still not come to back to the room, the bar was empty and I checked in the toilet, only to find my brunette wife on her knees in shorts and bikini top licking the flaps of the tall barmaid!

Meg tried countless times to get back, but I resisted. She was relentless and continued hounding me even after I moved in my new girlfriend Jen.

On Halloween night with Jen out with friends dressed as Wednesday Addams, I was home alone. I had a few beers and handed out candy to the kids who knocked the door. Just as I was about to goto bed the door bell went, at first I thought Jen had forgotten her key as it was way too late for trick or treaters.

Opening the door there before me was Megan in a camel coloured coat, dressed as the robot doll from the movie ironically also called M3GAN. It was one of the last movies we watched together before I caught her rug munching the clit of the barmaid.

"What are you?" I asked rhetorically.

"I've been asking myself the same question," she instantly replied... a comeback that I was sure was from the M3GAN movie script.

I looked over Megan surprised as she removed her coat. Her outfit was screen-accurate, a skintight striped T-shirt, a large collar babydoll beige dress; with a flattened, enormous grosgrain pussy bow and thick white cotton tights. Finished off with dark blue Mary Jane style shoes. My short ex-wife was a duplicate of the actual film Model 3 Generative Android, she'd even dyed her hair a copper blonde! She was so perfectly petite and alluring, I felt my pussy pounder stir to life.

In the movie M3GAN was designed and programmed to be a child's best friend...but the doll became self-aware leading to sinister consequences. Standard killer doll stuff, if you were into that. But my ex was a bit of a psycho and it put me on edge.

Bizarrely Megan being an actress, remained in character, even copying the character's AI voice, every time she replied to my pleas for her to leave. An actress through-and-through, she'd always loved dressing up, cosplaying and role playing owning an array of sexy outfits; maids; cheerleaders; nurses; school girls; princess', superheroes to name a few, all the costume fantasy fucks you could think of.

"What are you doing here?" I sighed, looking into her alluring bright-blue contact eyes.

"You need to learn some manners," she said, in a monotone voice handing me her coat. "You know what happens to bad boys who don't mind their manners? They grow up to be bad men. Are you listening to me?" she asked, brushing past me going straight into the house. I tried not to think of all the times I'd tapped that tight clit.

I was annoyed, but found it amusing as I followed her little ass into the spacious living room. She did look cute in the costume. She put music through the Bluetooth speakers and began dancing -- swinging her arms, twirling, posing against a wall. I sat on the couch shaking my head in disbelief.

"Jen could come back anytime Meg," I huffed, as she continued dancing, copying the routine from the movie. Again, my cock stirred as I tried not to enjoy the sexy moves of her tiny frame.

"I didn't come here to get into a confrontation. I came here to find a way forward," she said robotically without emotional.

Meg did an impressive aerial cartwheel flashing her white cotton clad crotch! The whole AI doll thing was turning me on and I thought back to the times when Meg was away doing stage shows or walk-on parts as an extra. When alone I liked wanking over her costumes and strappy shoes and pumps. But after a while I began getting a fetish for her old Barbie, Disney, and Bratz dolls in our spare room. Including her stunning three foot Barbie doll with blinking eyes and her life size makeup & hair head. Like a sick nonce in an ice cream van, or a pedo in the park, I loved emptying my sacks of creamy jizz over their little plastic faces. I missed her dolls, maybe more than I missed her.

She seductively walked towards me on the wooden floor, then got on all fours on the cream rug, making her way to my feet like a cat.

"Come on Meg, it's cute and all that but you need to leave," I said, pointing to the door.

"You ungrateful little bitch!" she said, perfectly in character, her sweet smell of sweat and perfume filling the air.

"Megan, turn off and fuck off!" I said, playing along to some degree paraphrasing a line from the movie.

"Oh, I'm afraid that won't work anymore," she stated, poking a finger in my t-shirt. "I have a new primary user now: me," she said, rubbing her hand on my bulging jeans. "One of my emergent abilities may surprise you. Sucking cock," she smiled, popping out my prick that rocked back and forth like a metronome.

She gripped my rod, it looked so big against her little hands and face.

"What about Jen?" I asked apprehensively.

"If she comes in this room, I'll rip your head right off your fucking neck, I swear to gawd!" she barked, again stealing another line from the movie. "One, two," she said, slapping my cock meat on her forehead and cheeks, "three I win!"

"Oh baby girl," I sighed, as she began to lick my balls, shaft, and then sucking my cock-head.

"I missed this cock," she mumbled, with her mouth full.

With pre-cum oozing from my doll-love-wand I couldn't help myself any longer, and gripped her small head of wavy long hair, pushing her down on my fat prick. I got great satisfaction as she gagged and spluttered on my erection as I revengefully tried to ruin her pretty face. I relished the sight as her cheeks bellowing as her eyes bulged. I wondered if they were bloodshot behind her blue contacts.

"Good girl," I said through gritted teeth, as she slobbered saliva basting my balls. I released her and she gasped for air, her make-up messed up, her black eyeliner like a melting candle.

"Am I a good little doll?" she asked, taking off her schoolgirl-type shoes.

"You're a great cocksucker," I said, while she wanked my length with her little hand.

"Yummy!" she smiled going crossed eyed admiring my solid baseball bat of meat, pulling down my jeans.

She faced away from me and bent over giving me a fuck me glance over her shoulder.

Like a pre-girl her ass cheeks looked great in the fitted thick tights. Nevertheless, I pulled them down just below her dancer-smooth skinned buttocks, revealing her unicorn tattoo on one cheek and a teddy bear on the other. Putting my hand between her legs like feeding a pony I rubbed her wet slit, as she bent further over. I fingered her tight cunt tempted to fist the little bitch but I just put my thumb in her sweet tight ass-ring.

"Your holes are so tight and wet," I smiled, removing my hand and finger from inside her as she backed onto me.

Gripping her tiny waist I leaned forwards and slipped in my member into my ex, opening her up before I rammed my cock deep inside, stretching out her flaps and folds of meat.

"Fuck my tight robot pussy!" she moaned.

I pummelled the tiny cunt as hard as I could, pulling on her hair as I slammed into her from behind, my balls tickling on her tights and occasionally slapping against her ass as I pumped her.

Bored and annoyed that I'd given into her I pushed her from my rocking cock onto the rug like a rag-doll. She flipped back up onto her feet, and with her eye crossed touched the side of her head pretending to correct them, blinking putting them straight like fucking Katy Perry.

She took off her thick pantyhose flashing her peachy clean shaven minge. Before throwing the tights at me, racing towards me and jumping on me!

I gripped her little ass and pulling her apart inch-by-inch I pushed my dripping sweaty cock into Megan, stretching out her shit-hole with pleasure.

"Fuck my little android ass," she gasped.

Finally, once my veiny cock was locked and loaded inside her, I fucked Meg's pooper as hard as I could, pulling down on her waist as I ploughed into her chocolate-starfish. I then wrapped her white tights around her neck and choked her a little all the while with her impaled on my prick.

"Good doll," I panted, as she clamped on my doll-rod, her ass muscles contracting at all the right times. With her eyes popping like when she blew me, I knew I was about to cum, so I loosened the tights and tried to calm myself down. Thankfully only dripping a small wad of seamen up her ass.

Exhausted I'd had my fill but didn't want to blow my load quite yet, I lifted from her from my cock stick, dropping her back onto the rug.

As I felt her little bullet titties Meg got back onto her knees and happily cleaned my shitty cock. I stood up and began wanking my sore throbbing cock-meat in front of her head. Looking down at her fucked up face of make-up, I continued to pull my Megan juiced dong as she began to sing...

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose / Fire away, fire away...."

"Sing baby doll," I sighed.

"Ricochet, you take your aim / Fire away, fire away," she sang, as my balls twitched and I grabbed her mop of hair.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum!" I drooled. With a moan and nasal grunt, I shot my huge fucking backed up load!

"Fuck yeah!" I grunted, splashing her with reams of my warm jizz, spurting in her eyes, over her face and mouth, dripping down her clothing.

She flinched as a load caught her in the mouth, gagging she spat it out as I continued to cover her with my creamy cum.

She continued singing as best as she could, gagging... "Fire away, fire away."

Spent, I let go of her hair and she leaned back on her legs further.

"Research shows that if you force your little girlfriend to drink piss, then they'll be more likely to choose that drink as an ex-wife," she said, unbelievably still in character.

I knew what she wanted, she'd always been a tiny dirty cunt and I began hosing her down, raining piss on her.

"You gave me an algorithm and then left me to work everything out on my own!" she added gargling with my clear urine, with one hand rubbing her bean.

With streams of piss I showered down the cum covered slut, but the grin quickly fell from my face seeing Jen in the doorway.

"I'm sorry--" I began apologetically, pulling up my jeans.

"What the fuck Megan, why are you dressed as M3gan!?" Jen yelled, her bottom lip of black lipstick quivered. "This is crazy," she shouted, dressed in her cute Halloween Wednesday Addam's outfit.

"I know! It's INSANE, right?" replied Megan, all messed-up dripping with piss as she stood up soaked.

"I'm not equipped to handle this. I don't even take care of my own plants," I said, quoting a line from the movie, as the two young women faced each-other. "Threesome?" I suggested with a shrug trying to break the ice looking over Jen's Polka Dot dress and private-school-like black knee-high socks.

Jen raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes framed by dark makeup. "I don't do threesomes," she said with a burrowed frown twisting her long black pigtails... she then clicked her fingers... "but Wednesday might," she smiled giving us both a look with a flash of her perfect white teeth.

These costumed bitches are great, I thought, as Wednesday kissed pissy M3gan.