The Expedition Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara did likewise to her upper arm. They looked at each other and then at the laughing girls in astonishment and suddenly everything went black.

James awoke first to someone slapping him across the face. He slowly realized he was standing naked with his back against a pole, wrists bound tightly together and pulled by a rope high above his head, keeping him from collapsing. Looking left he saw the lovely Sara, similarly tied.

"What the fuck?" he yelled. "Let me out of this." At that instant Jennifer turned to face him and said "So glad you could join us. We've been waiting for you."

"Fuck you!" Jamed responded and was rewarded with another slap across his face.

"You really should speak nicer to me, big man. This can be either pleasant for you or relatively unpleasant. The choice is yours" she hissed.

"What have you done to Sara? How dare you?"

Jennifer turned to Karen, who was standing next to Sara, playing with the unconscious girl's nipples "Make yourself useful, Slut. Quit playing with her and try to wake her up."

"Yes, Mistress". Karen picked up a wooden bucket of water, stepped up a short ladder leaning against the pole, and slowly poured the liquid onto Sara's head. After a few seconds Sara started squirming and gasping for air. She shook her head and spit and snorted out the water she had inhaled.

Coughing, she said "What? What? What the hell?" Her hair hung down wet over her eyes and Karen used her finger to redirect the wet strands off her face.

Sara began to twist and writhe in her bonds and Karen couldn't help but grab her nipples again. They were so hard and delicious "I want to suck them both into my mouth" she told Sara.

"Shut up all of you" Jennifer demanded. "Or I'll gag each and every one of you."

Sara was not having it. "You dirty fucking dyke. I'll kick your skanky ass from here to Timbuktu".

Even in his disadvantaged position James could help but admire Sara's spunkiness.

Furious, Jennifer turned and headed over to Sara.

Trying to save his bound lover, James yelled. "Jennifer get the fuck back here and tell me what's going on." Sara turned and noticed James for the first time and was shocked to see him bound naked.

James caught her eye and shook his head to discourage her from making things worse, as if that was possible. Sara nodded to indicate she understood.

Jennifer turned back to James and gave him a seductive smile. "It's a simple story really. Are you sure you are ready to hear it?"

James nodded. "Last year when we came here for research we stumbled into this Amazon village. Yes, they really do exist. At first they seemed friendly but in no time they had Karen and me in a similar situation to the one you and your foul mouth bitch find yourselves in." She turned to glower at Sara and got the same in return.

"For us though, it was not a totally unpleasant experience. We belong to the BDSM club on campus and frequently play in public spaces. It was a natural for Karen and I too enjoy an occasional session, especially with women."

"But they let you go obviously. How did that happen?" queried James.

"Although this tribe enjoys using captive women for their own amusement..." Jennifer said, turning to stare at Sara in a threatening manner to catch her reaction.

Sara blushed bright red at the thought of being used and tortured by strange wild women for their sexual amusement, another hidden hot button fantasy.

She shivered slightly and saw a slight smirk on Jennifer's face. Sara turned away but she knew her body had given her away.

Jennifer smiled, having confirmed Sara's secret, and turned back to James, continuing "Their real interest is in acquiring male specimens for breeding purposes."

She ran a fingernail across James' sculpted chest and rock hard abs. "Especially fine breeding stock like you have here, Sara."

She glanced over her shoulder back at Sara, knowing she would be in a fury watching her lay hands upon her man. As she watched Sara closely she allowed her fingernail to comb through James' pubic hair and down his cock to the tip. His cock jumped involuntarily and Sara lifted herself off the ground by her wrists and kicked the nearby Karen in the ribs, forcing her to double over.

Jennifer only laughed. "Stupid whores, the both of you. Sara you will pay for that later, mark my words."

Turning back to James "Where was I? Oh yes. Why'd they let us go? Well, as time went by, the high priestess of the tribe and I formed a bond, you might call it. We had more in common than either of us realized at first. I convinced her that if she let Karen and I go we would return in a year, with a couple of prizes. One very fine male with a huge cock and sexual appetite to match. And a plaything to use to convince him to perform and to bring his cock to attention when necessary.

"Fuck you, bitch. I'm nobody's plaything and get your fucking hand off my man's cock. Eat a bag of dicks you slut whore asshole cunt muncher."

James had to laugh at that one. He didn't know Sara could be so wonderfully foul mouthed. Jennifer turned beet red herself now and marched over to Sara and stuck two fingers right up inside her, roughly.

"Listen to me, you sorry ass cum slut. If you ever want to get out of here alive and go back to whatever boring life you had back home with your pretty boyfriend, you better listen and listen good. These ladies here are not playing. They would just as soon dump you into the pirhana filled river as look at you. You mean nothing to them. That hunk of man-meat cum maker is what they want and you better help them get it."

With that, Jennifer stormed off with Karen in tow and left them to their thoughts.

"Oh James. I'm sorry if I've made things worse" Sara sobbed.

"Sara, listen. Did you hear Jennifer talk about us going home? I think if we play our cards right we may just get out of this ok. It won't be easy I fear, especially for you. But let's try to keep our heads. I think Jennifer has as much riding on this as we do. If I don't perform I think we all might end up in the river."

Sara looked up into his eyes. "I have a confession James. This whole situation is so much like my fantasies. I think I might actually be a little bit turned on by it all. I was so wet watching her tease you and thinking about what they might do to me, it didn't hurt at all when she stuck her fingers in me. I think if she would have fucked me a few times I would have cum. Do you hate me, James?"

"Never, Sara. Never. Stay strong and we'll get through this" he replied, as they both glanced over to see the entire tribe, a hundred strong, tall, and beautiful half naked women headed their way.