The Experience Room Story 04 Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you come into the office on Monday? I can make time for your pre-treatment exam and get all your records done any time you are ready. If there are no problems, we can talk about getting braces put on your teeth. For now, it is important that you keep wearing both your retainers. They are maintaining the position of your teeth where they are now."

I can't stop myself from smiling as he gets up and goes to get his upper retainer. She smiles at me and winks when he can't see us. She hasn't seen him wearing it yet, so I know that she is doing it for my benefit. When he returns, he has both devices in his mouth and they are visible in the subdued smile on his face.

"The next part of the offer will take some time to put into place. I am going to renovate the salon behind the office for you to use. While that is happening, I am going to contact a few women who might be interested in personalized salon service. It will be your job to cater to their needs, within reason of course. I will explain that you will not be providing sex, just a more hands-on salon service than they are able to get anywhere else. How far that goes will be between you and the woman that you have an appointment with. There will be hidden cameras installed, but only to protect you and me from false accusations."

"At first it will only be beauty salon services offered. Is that something that you are interested in?"

Even though I am not a part of this proposed deal, I am included in the smile he gives her when he lisps, "Yeth, I can mathe ith Monthay and yeth, I am intheresthed in your frofothed vusinethth flan." He blushes deeply as the lady and I try not to laugh, not quite succeeding in our attempt.

It is getting late and I need to get home, so I collect my bags, ready to leave the salon. The lady in the wheelchair waits for me at the salon doors. When I get there, she hands me a business card with her cellphone number on the back. "Give me a call if you have any problems with the braces and let me know what your decision is. No matter what, I need to set you up with another appointment soon."

I smile at her, enjoying the sensation of my lips brushing over my new braces. "You will hear from me soon. I might be the first customer that you have at your new salon." He lets us out, locking the doors behind us. When I step on the vent and the warm air blows up underneath my skirt, I pause and watch as she rolls through the empty mall towards her office. I enjoy having the breeze blowing against my naked pussy and wish that I had the time to keep standing here, but I do need to get home. I enter a request for an Uber and get a reply right away.

The ride is waiting for me as I hurry through the empty mall, my braless C-cup breasts bouncing inside my blouse. By the time I reach the exit door, my nipples are poking against the material of my blouse again.

12