The Experience Room Story 04 Pt. 11

Story Info
She goes home with her new braces.
2.1k words
3.85
3k
00

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 11 - Back At My Apartment

The ride back to my apartment is quick and uneventful. I expect my boyfriend to be at home already. I can't wait to see what his reaction to me having braces is. I keep my mouth closed as I open the door and walk in. The apartment is quiet and I can't find him anywhere.

I check the kitchen last. There is a vase filled with flowers and a note saying that he has been called back to the lab to work. He has also made me a meal and all I have to do is put it in the oven for 20 minutes to heat it up.

He knows what foods I like. I don't even take the foil off the top before putting it in the oven. There is a loaf of garlic bread, already sliced, waiting to go into the oven just before the meal comes out. That means that I am having some kind of pasta. He has put together a garden salad to go with the meal, all that I have to do is add the dressing.

While I am waiting for the meal to heat up, I go into the bedroom to change into my normal lounge-around-home clothes. I start to pull out the usual sweats and baggy t-shirt, but they just don't seem right for the way I am feeling. On the other side of the drawer is a gift from my boyfriend that I very seldom have worn. It is a purple lace bodysuit with a matching lace thigh-length gown. I smile at my self in the mirror, taking note that the purple ligatures on MY BRACES will look good with the bodysuit. It seems to be the perfect way to reveal my new smile to my boyfriend. I set the lingerie to the side until after I have a bath.

I slip into a clean set of thong panties and camisole that was snug before I went up a cup size. Now it is hugging my breasts and pushing them up and together, revealing a considerable amount of cleavage through the lace at the top. I turn from side to side, admiring how my body looks with the larger breasts and newly enhanced smile.

The buzzer on the oven goes off, alerting me to the need to add the garlic bread. It doesn't seem right to walk around in bare feet, especially since I have such nice looking toenails, so I slip into the pair of three-inch heeled open-toed mules that go with the bodysuit.

While the garlic bread is toasting in the oven, I add the dressing to the salad and mix it in, then set it on the table. It only takes a short time before the food comes out of the oven. When I remove the foil from the dish, there is a spinach feta lasagna, one of my favourites. My boyfriend sure knows how to treat me right.

I begin to learn that eating with braces is different than eating without them. The first thing that I notice is that food tends to get stuck in my cheeks more, particularly above the brackets and wire. My tongue automatically goes into my cheeks and tries to dislodge the food without me even being aware that I am doing it. When I realize what I am doing and how it feels as I run my tongue over my new braces, that stimulating sensation moves through my body and becomes strongest between my legs. The salad causes a different problem. It gets stuck to my braces over my front teeth and the hard croutons push against the brackets and wires, causing me to be concerned that I will pop them off or break a wire. The garlic bread isn't as bad to chew after I realize that by cutting the crust off, I could bite into the soft bread inside. My meal is an adventure into eating with braces, one that makes me more determined to keep them.

I do a quick clean-up in the kitchen, my heels tapping against the tiles on the floor, then go back to my bedroom and start the tub filling with water. While the tub is filling, I strip out of my panties and camisole, then stand in front of my full-length mirror and take a look at my smile up close. My new braces augment my smile and all the little imperfections that didn't seem so evident before have become more visible, adding character. The purple ligatures make everything stand out even more.

I step back from the mirror so that more of my body is visible and examine my upper body. My C-cup breasts look good on my slim body. I'm not used to seeing them this big and take the time to hold them in my hands, cupping and lifting them. They fill my hands with some to spare. There is so much more of them to see from the side. I didn't think that just one cup size would be such a change. My nipples perk up as I look at and touch my breasts, so I slide my hands from underneath my breasts, forward and up until my fingers rub over my nipples and I play with them.

Before the tub can overflow, I walk into the bathroom and slip off my heels. The water is just about to the top, so I add a little bubble bath and slip into the tub. My tub is unusual, being long enough to lay down in comfortably and the area behind me is sloped so that my back is supported when I lean back. It is also deep enough that the water usually covers my chest. Today is slightly different. As I lean back and sink down, my C-cup breasts poke out above the bubbles like two little islands, complete with little matching hard peaks. The sensation of having two different temperatures on my breasts is stimulating. The warmth at the base is soothing and the air moving over my nipples has the opposite effect, stimulating them and causing them to perk up slightly.

I sink down a little farther and stick my toes over the end of the tub. They look so different from how they did this morning when I had my bath. This morning, they were just plain looking and weren't something that I cared about showing off. Now they are a work of art, each one so similar yet having slight differences. On some, the wire is slightly longer, on others, the purple is slightly more evident. The little bracket design is the same on each toe, the difference is how big the nail surface is. He lined up each edge of the wire design so that it looks as if it runs across them in one line. There are even a couple of bends in it as if the wire is trying to pull them straighter, just like an orthodontist would put bends in an archwire. When I curl my fingers over and look at my hands, I notice that he has done the same thing to my fingernails.

I pull my left leg up to my chest so that I can look at my toenails closer. When I put it down again, I keep it curled up so that my foot is touching the back of my leg. As my leg sinks below the level of the bubbles in the tub, I get the illusion of there being one full-length leg sticking out the end of the tub and one leg ending at the knee. I stretch out my hand and rub what appears to be the end of my leg.

The sensation of rubbing my knee and not seeing anything past it brings back memories of earlier today at the orthodontist's office and then later at the salon. It was fascinating watching how she used her unique body for her own pleasure, as well as those around her. She didn't try to hide what she had, rather she seemed to flaunt it. Her clothes were tailored to show off her legs and even what she chose to wear on them drew attention.

My hand begins to rub along the inside of my leg, getting closer to the gap between my thighs. I move my left knee to the side, widening the space between my legs and allowing my hand to reach the top of my thigh. My fingers begin to stroke the smooth skin between my legs, just barely touching my outer lips and the little bud that is peeking out between them. My little stump begins to twitch and shake up and down, just like hers did when she was examining his mouth.

My other hand moves up to my mouth and begins to play with the metal on my teeth. The feeling of the rough edges of the metal brackets and the smooth wires running between them creates a much more satisfying sensation in my body. I thought that my nipples were hard before, but now they are sensitive as well. My hand moves from my pussy up to my breasts and plays with my nipples. I run my tongue over the inside of my molars, enjoying the feel of the metal wrapped around them, noticing for the first time that there are little tubes on the inside, as well as the outside.

I lay in the tub for a while, one hand playing in my mouth, the other on my breasts. The water begins to cool off, and rather than heat it up, I decide to drain the tub and move to my bedroom. It is interesting watching my body appear from beneath the remaining bubbles in the tub, my breasts becoming larger and my short leg getting longer. Before the last of the water drains away, I use the last of it to rinse the remaining bubbles from my body. I stand up in the tub, using just my right leg, keeping my left leg tucked up behind my body. The balance of my body adjusts so that my weight is centered over my right leg. I thought that my balance was off this morning, but this is a whole different sensation.

I feel myself wanting to fall forward, my larger breasts causing that sensation. I bring my left leg down and once again, I am standing on two legs. I slip into my fluffy bathrobe, letting it dry the parts of my body it touches and let it hang open, allowing the air access to the rest of my body. My body is still damp as I walk into the bedroom, so I lay down on the bed and let it dry in the warm air.

I tuck my left leg up behind me, the muscles pulling in an unfamiliar yet exciting way. My nipples perk up at the feeling in my leg as my left hand moves down my body closer to my partial leg. I stroke the outside of my leg as far down as I can reach, then over the top to the inside and slowly move up the inside until it is at the top of my thigh. My right hand plays with my breast, first cupping it and then caressing the skin, working closer to the nipple but avoiding touching it.

My body is on edge again from the various sources of stimulation. I close my eyes, and concentrate on the physical sensations that I am experiencing. I run my tongue over the inside of my teeth, feeling the bands on my molars, then open them slightly and explore the metal brackets attached to the outside of them. While my tongue is busy in my mouth, my left hand moves closer to the space between my legs. I bend my knee and raise my right leg slightly and move my left leg to the side, creating more room for my hand. My right hand continues to play with my breast, avoiding touching my nipple.

The fingers of my left hand play along the edge of my parted lips before moving between them and slipping further inside, my thumb coming to rest on top of the firm nub of my clit. My right hand finally reaches the erect point of my nipple and my fingers close over it and gently pull and squeeze it. My body is so close to the edge that it will take very little to push it over. My lips part in a smile of pleasure, the brackets on my teeth snagging the inside of them where my tongue isn't pushing them away, and my body explodes in a mind-shattering orgasm. The feeling of my newly installed braces is what finally pushes me over the edge.

I just lay there naked on my bed, my hands not moving, enjoying the aftershocks of my orgasm. The only thing that is moving is my tongue as it caresses my teeth. I feel comfortably relaxed and it doesn't take me long to fall asleep.