The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jada59
Jada59
110 Followers

He whispered in my ear. "Sleep now, baby. You're going to fall asleep with my cock inside you. And when you wake up, I want you to wake me up by squeezing my cock with your pussy."

"Mmm...", was all I could mutter. I fell asleep with the warmth of him covering me.

Some time later, I awoke. It was still dark. I didn't have to wake him. He was already awake and kissing my neck.

"Squeeze your pussy for me. Make yourself cum." His cock was still inside of me, not quite hard and not quite soft. I did as he told me. After several squeezes, his cock was nicely hard. "Keep squeezing. I'm not going to fuck you now. You're going to make yourself cum."

"Ahhh! I cried out as the first orgasm caused my pussy to tighten more around his cock.

"Yes, baby. That feels so good!" He stroked my hair and kissed my lips lightly. "Keep squeezing that pussy hard for me. I want you to make yourself cum several more times. Keep at it until you can't stand it any more!"

I kept squeezing as he told me to do, milking his cock and feeling it grow harder still inside of me. He put his lips on my breasts, kissing and sucking my nipples, forcing me to have stronger and stronger orgasms. I began panting, my throat felt parched.

"Okay. I think you need a little rest. You were really working those muscles, weren't you? I see that you still like to work out. I like it!" He grinned at me and scooted me to the side of the bed, keeping his cock inside of me as he reached for the water and gave me a few sips.

I looked up at him, grabbed his ass and pulled him harder and deeper inside of.

"Oh! It's like that, is it? You need a good hard fucking?"

"Yes!" I felt like I was whimpering.

He chuckled and began fucking me slowly, deeply and deliberately.

"More! More! More! Oh fuck yes!" My voice cried out into the chilly night air. My hands never left his ass, forcing him to fuck me as hard as he could. He drove me to several more orgasms before he came inside of me. I felt all hot and sloppy inside, full of his cum.

"You get more sleep. I'm going to keep my cock inside of you. And once again I want you to wake me up by squeezing your pussy around me. I want to keep my cock inside of you for as long as possible. It feels so good inside of you."

We both seemed to fall instantly asleep. This time I woke first. I was still sleepy and my muscles felt a bit tired. I did squeeze them. It did feel good but I was so sleepy, I feared that I couldn't keep myself awake.

He woke up then. His cock was still soft inside of me but he instructed me to keep squeezing until I had three orgasms.

"Good! I know that felt good! I also know that you probably like getting your ass fucked. I am basing this on this large collection of butt plugs that I found over here." He pointed to the nightstand.

I bit my lip, tried to look innocent and smiled up at him.

"Am I right? Do you want to get your little ass fucked?"

I told him that I did.

"Well then. I want you to get yourself ready for me while I watch." He put the puck light back on again. "Tell me how you'd like to do that. Lube? Coconut oil? Fingers? Toy?"

"I just need coconut oil and a dildo. I like the clear one with the blue swirl."

He handed me the glass dildo and the oil. I squirted some oil into my hand, worked the dildo into the oil to get it all slippery then pressed it to my ass. I could see his face lit up by the puck light near my ass, watching. He let out a gasp as I pushed the dildo deep inside of me.

"Fuck! You just took that all the way in!"

"Yeah."

"Fuck! Wow. Show me how you want me to fuck you. Fuck yourself with that."

I began working the dildo in and out of myself slowly."

"Oh man. That must feel good, huh! Keep going. Make yourself cum."

I continued fucking myself and soon began squirming as I got closer to orgasm.

"You made me so fucking hard! Give me the oil. I'm going to get my cock all slippery for you."

I drew a deep breath as I watched him slick up his cock for me, then I felt him turning me over as he slowly withdrew the dildo and pushed his cock all the way in my ass.

"Is that what you like?"

"Oh fuck. Yes, yes, yes! Mmm..." I began to orgasm immediately. I felt him shove his hands underneath me. His fingers invaded me, massaging me inside my pussy and flicking over my clit. I could hear myself doing a combination of screaming, crying out, muttering, moaning and I don't know what all else. It was as if I lost control of my body and gave it over to him. Wave after wave of glorious orgasms shot through me, leaving me thrashing about beneath him. And then he came.

"Let's turn over. But I'm going to keep my cock inside of you while we sleep. And when we wake up, you're going to get your ass fucked again."

I moaned and pressed my bottom back into him as we moved as one to a more comfortable position. I felt like I was totally full of his hot cum and I didn't think I could hold any more. But I was too sleepy to even contemplate it.

I woke to find him kissing the back of my neck and his fingers between my legs, coaxing another orgasm out of me. His cock was still inside of me. He took my hand and pulled it back until it was cupping his balls. He whispered softly in my ear. "Feel my balls and make me hard again. Then you just relax and let me fuck you."

I moaned and worked my fingers over his balls until I felt his cock begin to stiffen. He fucked my ass now slowly and lovingly. His arms were around me and he held my hands. He kept whispering to me how hot I was and how much I turned him on. I felt like I was in a dreamlike state. Wafting softly and gently into sleep then back to reality again as an orgasm hit me. We continued on like this for some time. Then once again, I was flooded with his cum. He pulled me tight against him and murmured into my ear.

"I want to keep my cock inside of you, but I don't want to make you too sore."

"I want to be sore."

He let out a moan and we both fell asleep with his cock inside of me yet again. The bed was a sloppy wet mess.

I awoke to find him deliberately lifting the shade on the window so the sun was streaming into my eyes.

"Good morning sunshine!"

I flung my arm over my eyes and groaned.

"I see you're still not a morning person! But... I thought we'd have a little breakfast in bed."

My brain was moving in slow motion. I saw no sign of food. I couldn't smell any food. Was he going to go fix something? I shook my head to clear the cobwebs.

He chuckled and handed me a glass of water. "You need to wet your whistle first."

The ice had long since melted but I was thirsty and grateful to have something to drink.

"Come over here." He pulled me to the side of the bed, positioned me on my back and had me hang my head down. "Open wide!"

I saw his cock coming at me. It wasn't totally soft but it was more soft than hard. He sort of dropped it into my mouth as he bent over and went down on me. I felt his cock begin to grow harder and harder as it filled my throat. I squirmed beneath his mouth as he drove me wild with his lips and tongue and fingers.

I started cumming almost instantly. But I couldn't cry out because my mouth was full of his cock. I began to feel overwhelmed as he moved up and down, forcing his cock down my throat again and again. It felt so good each time the head of his cock slipped down there, but I was unable cry out with pleasure as my mouth was stuffed full. It was almost like torture and yet I loved it!

Finally he gave me my sweet reward! I was surprised at how much he came, given all of his prior orgasms. It leaked from my mouth and dribbled down my cheek.

He pulled his now soft cock out of my mouth, stood up, let out a heavy yawn and stretched.

"I think it's time for caffeine and some good solid food!" He began putting his clothes on. "Get dressed and let's go."

"Get dressed? I can't get dressed like this! I'm a freaking mess!"

He chuckled. "You're a beautiful mess and I want you to go out just like that, with your bed hair and all. We can get cleaned up later. The day is young."

I was too sleepy to protest, and apparently not moving fast enough to suit him. He began plowing through my closet and pulled out a dusty rose top and a pair of black yoga pants. He tried to put them on me with no underwear but I protested.

"Okay. If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can put those on. But you're damned sexy without them!"

The outside air was chilly despite it being spring. It was still very early. Close to the time that I usually went to bed. He put his arm around me and led me to his car.

"Nice ride!" I ran my hand over the hood. That hood felt so familiar. Rob was into vintage cars. This was a 1964 Olds F-85 in a light blue shade. He always kept his cars up very well. I could see the paint shining brightly through the wax.

"Yeah. Yours was tan. I remember!" A warm feeling rushed through my body as he said that. That car wasn't even mine. It was my mom's but we shared it until I bought a car of my own. We had discussed our cars many times but I was amazed that he remembered what mine looked like, especially since he had never seen it. Then again, I remembered his. The one he had all those years ago was white.

He took me to one of my favorite places for breakfast. We got a booth that was set far back and nobody was seated near us so we had privacy. We were both sleepy so we just nestled into each other and waited for our food to arrive. We didn't say much at all during the meal. We just kept looking at each other and smiling. The smell of sex hung in the air around us.

We got back into his car and he began to drive towards my house but he didn't turn onto my street.

"Where are we going?"

"Not far. You'll see."

He pulled over and parked a few blocks from my house. It was near a new housing development that was in the beginning stages of being built. We were on the top of a hill on a side street that hadn't been finished yet. No one was around.

"Look at the view from here!" He pointed and I could see the mountains off in the distance."

"Oh wow! I had no idea there was such a nice view here!"

He nodded, and hopped out of the car. He walked around to my door and opened it. He took my hand, helped me out and climbed into the back seat with me.

"What are we doing in the back seat?" I felt kind of silly sitting back there but I also loved the vibe of being in that nice old car.

"We..." He took a long pause and looked into my eyes. "We are going to do what we should have done almost 40 years ago."

"What's tha...?"

My words were cut off by his lips as they pressed into mine. He held me lightly in his arms as he kissed me again and again and again. I felt myself melting into him. His hands fumbled clumsily at my clothing. I began unbuttoning his shirt and ran my hands over his hairless chest.

He whispered into my ear. "It's cold. Let's get under this blanket."

I felt the blanket being wrapped around me. It felt familiar. I looked at it. The blue and green plaid looked familiar.

"I used to have a blanket just like this!"

"I know. You left it at Lake Sammamish, at that picnic."

My mouth flew open. "You stole my blanket?"

"Hey! That's a bit harsh. Stealing would mean that I kept it and didn't give it back to you. You have it now. Right?"

I smiled.

"Do you know why I kept it all these years?"

I shook my head, "no".

"So I could remember you. I remember how you looked when you came out of the lake. You had on a one piece bathing suit. It was black with silver right here." He motioned to the area around my breasts. "You looked like a Goddess. The sun shining through your hair as you walked towards this blanket, then sat down on it all wet and shivering from the cold water. And then your friend, Mike tossed you a beach towel and told you to get going. You went into the changing room and left with him. I was going to give the blanket back to you but... It had your scent all over it. I kept it and sniffed it, thinking of you."

I must have looked somewhat horrified.

"Don't worry. I did wash it. Over time, the scent faded. Then it just smelled like dust. It's all clean now."

"That's so sweet."

"So... This is what I wanted to do with you all those years ago but, I was kind of afraid. I mean, you were my boss and all."

"Yeah. I know." I looked up at him. "But that was then. And now we're on a level playing field."

"Mm hm"... He began kissing me again. He kissed his way down to my breasts which had been loosed from my bra. He took his sweet time sucking my nipples and making me soak my panties even more than they were already soaked.

His hand made its way to my pants. He pulled them down and began fingering me. I snuggled into him, taking as much pleasure as he would give me.

I felt around until I was able to open his fly. I pulled his cock out. It was rock hard and dripping. I stroked it gently and we both moaned into each others ears.

"Lie back and spread your legs for me. You are going to get fucked in the back seat of this car."

"Mmm..." I readily complied.

He pushed his cock into me slowly and gently, fucking me tenderly until we both came. And then we fell asleep.

By the time we woke up, the sun had shifted quite a bit in the sky.

"Oh God! My back!" Rob moaned and clutched at his lower back. The two of us were tangled together in a haphazard fashion. Both of us were partially undressed. "This seemed like a good idea at the time but..."

I laughed. "It will be okay soon. I can take your pain away."

"Oh yeah? What are you planning to do to me?"

"Well... I'll start with a nice hot shower and get us both clean all over. And then I'd give you a slow and careful massage."

"A massage, huh? You know a massage could lead to other things."

"I should hope it might lead to other things." I kissed him.

We helped each other get dressed. He handed me the car keys.

"I think you should drive."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know you want to. Do you remember how to start one of these?"

I slipped behind the steering wheel. It felt cold and thin and hard compared to my Ford Focus. "Yep. Twice on the gas pedal." I stomped on it twice. "Then start." I turned the key.

He put his hand on my shoulder as I pulled out into the deserted street. I felt so contented. It was just the two of us. There was no one else in sight. There was peace all around. I felt so satisfied. And well fucked too!

Jada59
Jada59
110 Followers
12