All Comments on 'The Experiment'

by MindTrip412

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVED IT

And I'll volunteer to help test Bruce's next contraption

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerover 4 years ago
I was going to give it a 5, but...

I didn’t like the ending. I was hoping the two would reconcile and live happily ever after. It looks like the wife had other plans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

please let me try out the new toy

inconc3ivableinconc3ivableover 4 years ago
I have to agree with greenvillerunner

I was loving this til probably when Bruce put him into the machine. Up until that point I'd been hoping Kevin and his wife could reconcile and accept him as bi. But then it went way deep into the humiliation thing, which is a huge turnoff for me. That doesn't make it bad, just means I'm not the intended audience here. Well done for the kind of story you wanted to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ouch!

Great story, but painful to read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Abusive crap

No love or respect in this relationship. Even as a D/s situation it still needs that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This shit is disgusting

And triggering as fuck for victims and near-victims of crossed boundaries and "pushed buttons". Good setup, but horrible to think that you find sobbing away bodily autonomy hot... or this cuckolding twist you brought in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well-written

You are one of the most talented writers on this site. Just Scratching an Itch is your best story IMO since it combines erotic humiliation with a more realistic scenario but this was still a good read.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
WOW!

Kevin's sexual transformation was described so realistically, and in depth, that it mirrored my own journey to become a cock loving male cum slut. Would love to take six men on, all of them cumming in my mouth, then as they each fucked me in the ass.

Two at a time, 3 times, rest, give me more cum please. More cock.

Great story to beat off to. Love the taste of my own cum too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Painful.

Very well written story, especially the well-crafted blackmail. I read through to the end, but am just not into such painful humiliation and submission. Sadly, it was too intense and killed my boner. Denise's cruelty was just too much for me. I would have taken Option one.

BrianasacBrianasacabout 4 years ago
Another awsome story

I thought it was very hot and very well written. Made me want to go practice in the hopes I could meet Bruce some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tf

That was just foul. I would have chose option 1, got divorced, called the police, and sued her for defamation of character if she tried to ravish my name. She’s a true bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Over-the-Top Ridiculous!

Wimpy the Cuck should select option 3 where he jams a pistol up the piece of shit wife’s ass and pulls the trigger,resulting in the slow ,painful death she deserves!

outdoorsguy46outdoorsguy46over 3 years ago
Hmmm

I would have loved it! hell I would have stayed with Bruce and the boys!

HartMannHartMannover 3 years ago
I was with you....

....until Bruce and his mates had finished with Kevin. Steam, saucy, exciting action up to then.

The machine??? Naaah.

The wive still stretching the thing wider???? Naaah

her getting pregnant? Naaah

Kevin as a willing cuckold and anal slut? Naaahhhh

Sorry, the last page or so was overstretching it. Up to there I would have given you 5 stars, but that was just too much.

Returning at least a little to normality would have heped. But you definitely had my juices mounting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dynamite!

No,I don’t mean the story is dynamite,I mean first chance he gets Kevin should ram a stick of dynamite up the cunt’s twat,light the fuse and stand back! Hot sex but dumb story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thought provoking.

Relationships end when one partner stops caring for the other. I loved the sex description but after the second night of being tortured with loud videos. That demonstrates lack of care I would have started talking to a divorce lawyer the next day. Seems the wife was only caring about herself and not being educated enough to accept that her partner had sexual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boys, you only feel that way because you are NOT true submissive. Although I am a submissive female I can understand the basic needs to be totally controled with pain, humiliation, sex and love that is common no matter what sex is involved,

You act as though only your brand of kink is 'normal'. Like I said, I'm a total submissive and have no desire to be dominate., and no I would not want to be with any of you guys because of your lack of imagination...remember it is a story. Outdoorsguy 40, understands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written but pretty typical. I loved it.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

Your love and need for cock is so similar to mine. Awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story, loved it, very well written, except maybe for his dread of her from the beginning. I mean, come on, an educated woman losing her shit over a guy watching gay porn, needing a week to be able to speak to him again????

And it is indeed a shame that all these stories then end with him being a submissive, her being fucked by god knows who and her being knocked up, him accepting to act as a father.

Why can t there be a story where he likes it up the ass, she accepts that but she does NOT steamroll him? I mean: does liking it up the ass necessarily bring out the worst in women?

But still: very hot story... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this story. I so wanted to be the husband in this story. I wish I had this story to tell from my wife doing the same to me. I am a gay, cocksucking,cum swallowing submissive. I 'll take what he got, please.

Bobby_52Bobby_5211 months ago

I didn’t like the ending! He should have dumbed the wife!, He should have joined Bruce and the gang for a more fulfilling life! It was clear that he got greater respect from Bruce than his wife! He also got greater sexual pleasure from Bruce and the guys than from the wife!,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought it was going to be a cuckold or femdom story but went off the deep end as i would have shot her or poisoned her and gotten all the proof of her affairs saying she was abusing me as he was a sub simp pussy

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

I have cum violently reading your gay masterpiece. My name is not Kevin but I am him. I have experienced pleasing multiple men use my mouth and was thrilled by every cock and cum load. I can't get enough. I'm married, a father and addicted to male on male sex. Nothing has ever turned me on so much. I am almost totally submissive, the mental state of sexual rapture I feel but cannot describe. I live in the 412 area code and hope we might live near each other - or could meet physically in a place of your choosing. I can't host, but I want you.

Your cock. Your dirty mind. Your cum oozing into my body. All of what I am writing is true. Please send me a PM so we can talk more freely. My username is PG564E. I have 18 gay male stories published here on Lit. My latest title is "My Dreams". I hope you are interested and check out some of my posts and erotic gay stories.

I have not experienced many of the sexual acts you so magnificently described. But my mind is hypnotized with the possibility of performing such a level of total homosexuality only a real life faggot could desire.

Please contact me. Your story has filled me with cock lust. Of course I gave you a 5, it's so much better than that and you know it. I live near Pittsburgh and know of a place where we could meet discreetly. A place where I could richly thank you for loving cock also. No games or strings attached.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 1 month ago

Absolutely incredible story. I so wish I was Kevin 🤩

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wow!

Loved the story. Twists and turns. One if the best i have read, must read more of yours.

Sex, gay sex, non consentual, sucking, anal, dildo and group sex. So much there in this story.

Excellent entertainment and ohh so sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous