All Comments on 'The Experiment'

by Boone3030

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

I'm not a fan of denial. Why do sex if you aren't going to get the joy of doing sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Error

It was a great story with tons of erotic build up. I did notice an error in the story line though, "He could feel his cock swelling and pulsing harder against his cage and then it was like a dam broke and he was suddenly having one of the most intense orgasms in his life." His cage wasn't even on him at the time as it was removed several paragraphs earlier, and it ended with "She then dropped his cage in front of him on the bed". Looking forward to reading Experiment #2.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

Possible, yes. Fun, no. I am against denial and caging.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 4 years ago
Ambitious

I was going to comment on the cage error, but already done. Very well done and it is rare to see someone with such a grand plan. Looking forward to more.

Boone3030Boone3030about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for pointing out the error in the cage use in the story. I missed that during my proof reading.

As far as those that are not a fan of tease and denial, it is an idea that has been around for a long time. The principle of tantric sex is essentially based on tease and denial as a couple. Additionally, anal sex can be just as pleasureable, if not more so for some people, than penile sex. Caging as well as tease and denial bring more of a mental aspect into sexual pleasure than just the physical aspect of it.

Thanks for all the feedback. I hope good feedback and comments continue as I additional stories to this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoone3030@Boone3030
I enjoy writing erotic short stories about subjects that peak my interest. I draw my inspiration for my stories from browsing selections of sex toys and BDSM gear on specialty websites, the naughty musing of my imagination, and past viewing of pornographic materials in my you...