The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess we better be careful with this," Laura said with a chuckle putting the vibrator down. "I wouldn't want my slave to accidentally cum and have to start all over. I bet that cock would love to be out of its cage so it can get nice and hard. Maybe that will help you cum Slave."

Laura then pulled the g-string aside and took the cage off of Tim's cock. Before it could start growing she quickly snapped the g-string back in place and then watched as the bulge in the g-string rapidly grew and popped out of the top of the fabric, causing Tim to moan again in response to the feeling of the silky fabric sliding over his cock as it grew to its full length.

"Mmmm, I bet that feels good to let your cock out doesn't it slut?" Laura asked

"Yes Ma'am"

"I bet your cock is just aching to fuck my hot wet pussy isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am, it is. I would love to be able to fuck your pussy"

"Well, you know what you have to do before you can do that don't you?"

"Yes ma'am"

"I am going to relentlessly tease your cock until it is ready to explode and then I am going to pound your ass with my big hard girlcock until you cum. Does that sound good slave?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good," Laura said as she took his cock into her mouth.

Tim was so worked up and horny from being teased and denied for over a week that every little touch caused his cock to twitch and bounce. All Laura had to do was give the head a couple licks with her tongue, or a couple of strokes with her hand or mouth and Tim would already be on the edge of exploding. She would give his cock a couple of strokes and then allow him to calm down a little by making out with him or lowering her breasts and nipples in and out of range of his mouth and then go back to stroking. After about 20 minutes of teasing his cock she decided that he was as horny and as close to cumming as he was going to get.

"Slave, I am going to untie you now so that you can get on your hands and knees and receive the pleasure of my girl cock."

Once he was untied, Tim quickly stripped off the g-string and removed the butt plug before getting into the doggy-style position on the bed. Once in position, Laura climbed up behind him, lubed them both up and easily plunged into his ass. They had been pegging so much over the last week that very little warm up was required. Tim started to moan instantly as Laura thrust her girlcock in and out of him. She quickly settled into a good rhythm and was soon pounding his ass. "Now it's time to step up the dirty talk" she thought to herself.

"You like my big girlcock fucking you don't you Slave?"

"Mmmmm, yes"

"I bet my big hard girlcock feels so good in your ass, filling you up, stroking in and out of you. I bet it makes you want to cum so bad, are you close to cumming Slave?"

"Ohhhh, mmmmmm, yes Mistress, I love your cock in me. I want it to make me cum," Tim responded moaning and thrusting back against her.

"You like being my naughty little slut don't you!" She didn't wait for a reply before continuing. "You know sluts always get off right? It doesn't matter how a slut is being fucked, they always cum. I want you to cum for your Mistress, you hear me? You are my naughty little slut and you will cum from my girlcock pounding you!"

As she was increasing her dirty talk she also shifted her position slightly so that she was penetrating Tim at a slightly downward angle to stimulate his prostate more. As she changed position she could hear Tims moans increase below her. This encouraged her to start fucking him harder and at alternating steep and shallow angles as well.

As Laura started to fuck him, Tim he could feel his orgasm building almost instantly and then get to the point that he had been stuck at almost every night. He could feel his pleasure increasing and the pressure increasing but just not quite enough to push him over the edge. Then Laura started talking dirty as she was fucking him and calling him her little slut and saying how much she loved seeing her girlcock in his ass. This started to get him more and more turned on as she said naughtier and naughtier things. He could feel himself getting closer and closer, then Laura changed the angle at which she was penetrating him so that his prostate was being pressed on more firmly with each stroke of her girlcock. He could feel himself getting even closer. Laura then started to slam into him harder and quicker at the new angles. He suddenly felt himself getting even closer and closer to cumming. He could feel his cock swelling and pulsing harder and harder until, suddenly, it was like a dam broke and he was having one of the most intense orgasms of his life. His ass was clenching and spasming around Laura's girlcock as she continued to pound him and his cock started to spurt jet after jet of cum out.

"Oooohhh, mmmmmm, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" he shouted as his body was wracked into spasms from the intense climax he was experiencing. Once his spasms had receded Laura plunged her girl cock in and out of his ass a few more times before giving his ass slap and pulling out.

"Wow, that looked pretty intense. Maybe that's the only way I will let my little slut cum from now on," she said with a wink as Tim collapsed on the bed. She then dropped his cage in front of him on the bed and walked off to the master bath to get cleaned up.

12