The Experiment

Story Info
How it began.
4.7k words
4.06
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Experiment

Chapter One

After finishing college and spending 2 years putting my engineering degree to good use, I found myself becoming less interested in the work I was doing and feeling as if I was missing something. The money was good, my apartment was nice, my girlfriend seemed happy, I should be the happiest I had ever been. But my parents were getting older, my father's health wasn't as good as it used to be, and I thought of them often. Living in the "big city" as my dad called it certainly had me missing something. After college I had taken a position as an engineer with a construction company in Dallas, great money, great company, everything was on track with my life.

I had met my girlfriend working as a waitress in a restaurant I had frequented, and we were truly building a very good relationship as well. I was 27 years old, 5'10" tall, toned from working out, brown hair, blue eyes. Not a movie star but I was told I was handsome.

It was a Tuesday when my mother called to let me know my dad had fallen and broken his hip putting up hay bales. He was hospitalized and would be for the next few days, but they expected a full, yet lengthy recovery. I was devastated, I know he would be fine and recover but what about income for them, the work of keeping everything together. It bothered me all day so that evening I talked with my girlfriend and decided to go back home, at least temporarily to help them, and she would stay and take care of the apartment. I called my mom, and she was elated but concerned about my job, I told her I would speak with them on Wednesday and make the necessary arrangements.

On Wednesday I spoke with my boss and explained the situation, she assured me that she understood, and it was fine that I take a short-term leave. She asked that I keep her up to date on my potential return. Everything was set, I went home and started packing for the drive.

I left late that evening after going to dinner with my girlfriend, hoping to miss some of the traffic. The drive was uneventful, and I arrived safely to my parent's home at around 11 pm. My mom and I talked for awhile and went to bed, planning to visit my dad in the morning.

We visited my dad, and he was very excited that I had come to help while he was recovering, we talked about what needed to be completed and I told him I would get right on it. After the visit I began completing the chores that were needed to be completed on the small farm.

Dad was in the hospital a few days longer than expected but was now home and resting comfortably, I had been catching up the daily work on the farm and talking with Allie a few times a day, she had decided to come out for the weekend so that we could spend some time together, we were missing each other.

As I worked the farm, I realized that being away and working in the city had its advantages but there were enjoyable aspects to small town living as well. I had run into friends and high school classmates as I was around town as well. The big rumor was that one of our classmates was returning to town with a degree in chemical science and opening a new facility to produce a new fertilizer. Everyone was talking about how successful he was and how excited that he would be bringing employment opportunities to town. All I could recall was that in high school he was one of the few people that I picked on for being a big nerd and more than likely gay. But I could see how the community would be welcoming to the new opportunities as well as the successful scientist returning to his hometown.

Allie arrived Friday evening and would be staying until driving back home on Sunday, I was so very excited to see her, spend some time together, introduce her to my parents and show her where I grew up. The weekend was fantastic, I missed Allie terribly and enjoyed our time together so much. She and my parents hit it off from the start, Allie and my mom were inseparable. I hated to see the weekend end, but she returned home on Sunday and Monday started a new week of working on the farm. It was also a doctor's appointment for my dad, which were cautiously hoping it would be a good report. I had already been away for 3 weeks and was eager to return to my job and to Allie. I helped my mom het my dad in the car and off they went to the doctor as I tended to the livestock, about 15 hogs, 30 cattle, 2 horses and chickens. Not a huge farm but it had sustained our family for many years.

I had stayed busy all morning when I noticed my mom drive up, without my dad. She explained that he wasn't healing properly and would need to stay in the hospital and potentially have a corrective surgery.

Now what do I do, I was fine with helping short-term, but this could become lengthy. I obviously needed to let my boss know and call Allie and update her. Allie did not answer, she was most likely working. When I spoke with my boss, she asked me to try and provide her an estimate of my return. I told her I would speak to the doctor and update her as soon as possible.

When Allie returned my call, I could tell that it bothered her, but she understood. I made a call to my dad's doctor and left a message. A few hours later the doctor returned my call and explained that due to his age, arthritis etc. his recovery would probably take 2-3 months after his next surgery.

After a lot of discussion, it was apparent that unless I stayed and helped my parents would lose the farm and everything, they owned more than likely. I spent that night and the next day contemplating what to do next. I text Allie and ask her when she had a minute to please call me.

Allie and I talked for over an hour, and she assured me we would be able to work through this, her opinion was that I had to take care of my family. The next call I needed to make was to my boss, I really dreaded making that call.

I called my boss and although she seemed empathetic and concerned she reminded me of a deadline I had on a huge project and told me she was very unsure of how to proceed but would contact me.

I waited nervously for 3 days to hear from her but realized more and more each day that my parents needed my help, I could see the worry and concern on my mom's face each day.

When my boss returned my call, she was apologetic and expressed her desire to retain me as part of her team but told me that I would need to be back by the first of the month in order to move forward with the project I was assigned. She did provide alternatives and assured me I would always have employment with the company. She suggested I take a leave of absence until I would be more available, in the meantime if I needed to work part-time or somewhere else, they would understand, and I could return. It felt good knowing that they wanted me to stay on with the company and valued my work. I also felt much better knowing I could focus on my parents without concern.

After speaking with Allie, she was determined that I should stay and help and that she could visit when possible and it would make our relationship even stronger. So, the decision was made I would stay and do the right thing by helping my parents and my job and relationship were both secure. I felt uncertain but very good about what I was able to do.

The next 4 weeks I was able to get the farm up to speed and make my parents some money and finally my dad was home and seemingly on the road to recovery. The doctor said a minimum of 1-2 months. Allie had visited twice more which was a fantastic relief, but I was really missing be with her on a regular basis. I had a very pressing problem, money.

I was running out quickly and rent is not inexpensive in Dallas. I was in a position to need to work while I kept everything going at the farm. I kept telling myself it was just for a couple of months, and I started asking around to see what may be available.

Everyone I asked had the same answer, the nerd scientist had just opened his new fertilizer plant and was hiring. I was really needing to find something and find something fast, besides he probably wouldn't remember me or had forgotten that I tormented him. I applied online as I had learned was the only way to submit your application and was apprehensive but in need.

To my surprise I was contacted 2 days later and asked to come in for an interview, which I was happy to have the opportunity. During the interview I was asked several questions but most related to my engineering background, I shared that I was simply looking for an hourly position. The typical background check, drug screening test questions etc. Overall, I felt the interview went well and was told I would be contacted within the next 2 days.

The very next day I was asked to come in for a second interview with the HR Manager and a Department Manager. This interview was more along the lines of an engineering position they were trying to fill. I explained my situation and what I was seeking, and they told me they would get back to me.

This phone call was that the President of the company would like to meet with me and discuss my application. Now I was nervous and unsure if I wanted to go through with it or not. Meeting with Dylan Alexander was not something I looked forward to at all. I spoke with Allie before the interview and explained my concerns with her. As always Allie was ever the optimist, she assured me that he would most likely not even remember, and we have both matured and to be respectful and professional and everything should work out just fine. What she was saying did make logical sense, I decided to meet with him, what could it hurt.

I decided to follow through and if necessary, make the appropriate apologies. When I arrived, Dylan met me in the lobby, I was shocked to see him, he had matured very well. He was very fit, neatly dressed and very professional. He welcomed me and invited me into his office. He seemed genuinely glad to see me and eager to speak with me.

What happened next was completely unexpected, he told me how glad he was to see my application and that I would be a perfect fit for the future development. His plan to expand and build more facilities and he needed a top-notch engineer. We talked for over an hour and his offer of employment was unbelievable. I shared with him my concerns about our past, he laughed and said I think we are both older and wiser now. Let's just build a future together that will completely erase the past.

I left his office with my head spinning and completely taken aback at what had just happened. I needed to talk to Allie, I text her and couldn't wait until she called. When Allie called, she was as shocked and surprised as I was the offer was almost double my current salary. We talked for over an hour and decided I should take the position, keep our apartment and see how it goes. Her logic was that I needed to be here anyway why not make the money. She would continue to come visit and hold thing's together at home.

After the call with Allie and of course speaking with my mom and dad I decided to set a time with Dylan to talk about more particulars. It was in 2 days that I would be talking with Dylan, I had a lot of mixed feelings but felt like Allie was right. For the situation it made sense.

Dylan greeting me with the same enthusiasm as before as we entered his office. After talking with him for about an hour we had agreed on my terms of employment. To say Dylan was excited would be an understatement. He had me filling out the paperwork for the background check, all the necessary tax information and was very ready for the drug screen. He explained that they could conduct the test on site, and he had a nurse that could do so immediately. I thought that a little strange but gladly accepted, knowing there would be no issues.

The nurse came up introduced herself, I supplied the sample and was asked to wait as she performed the test. As expected, the screening was not an issue and I was called back into Dylan's office, he was ecstatic and repeated 2 or 3 times that my drug screening was perfect. He took me on a quick tour, showed me my office and asked how quickly I could begin, we agreed on the upcoming Monday as today was Thursday and Allie was visiting this weekend.

Dylan shook my hand and said your entire life as you know it has just changed and I couldn't be more excited. We will both be very, very happy I assure you.

Well, I was very happy with the money I would be making and with Allie coming in over the weekend. There was a proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. The weekend was incredible as always and Allie bonded even more so with my parents. We are both excited at the financial possibilities the temporary position would bring.

Monday morning, I was in my office early and ready to get started, Dylan walked in with a juice drink of some sort and welcomed me and told me this was healthy, and I should have one every morning. I thanked him and he shared with me that he had set up a meeting in a little while to introduce me to the staff. I was a little surprised at how good the healthy drink tasted and was excited to meet everyone.

My first day on the job went much better than I anticipated, I was able to work my shift, get back to the farm in time to complete my chores and get a good night's rest.

For the next 3 weeks everything was going well, Allie had not had the opportunity to come visit and I was missing her very much and quite frankly very much in need of her sexually. But I applied myself at work and Dylan I were truly getting along very well. I enjoyed what I was doing and felt as if I was making an impact.

Week four was when it began, after work one evening I was putting up some feed that I bought to bring home with me. I was struggling to lift and stack a 50-pound bag of feed. I had been lifting these bags since I was 12 or 13 years old with little to no effort. I was also finding myself tired and had a gnawing sensation in my stomach. Not really cramping but uncomfortable.

I brushed it off to being tired, keeping long hours and missing Allie. She was coming this weekend and I couldn't be more excited. I would just find a way to get more rest, it was only Tuesday I would be well rested before Allie arrived.

At work the next day I was talking with Dylan and casually told him about the feed bags, he smiled and asked if I had been drinking my juice every morning. I was honest and told him most days, he assured me that drinking it everyday would help my condition.

Why did he call it a condition, anyway I started drinking them the truth was they did give me more energy. Surprisingly I did feel better over the next few days, I vowed to continue drinking them. Dylan was so very nice and easy to work with I felt badly for our younger days when I was an asshole to him. But I was learning to respect him, he was very successful and very knowledgeable about his business, and it showed. On Thursday Dylan stopped by and asked me to join him in the gym at 3, a little work out would do me good he said. I accepted and told him I would be there.

The company had a very nice workout facility as I met Dylan, he showed me my locker (I didn't even know I had one.) We started working out and I was feeling some stress relief. After the warmup routine of walking, jogging, stretching we began lifting. I was struggling with weights that were very easy for me in the past. I tried not to let it show that it was bothering me, but Dylan noticed. Juice my friend, juice I will have them increase some of your proteins in your morning juice. I watched him continue lifting and realized how well defined he truly was, almost as if he had been sculpted with rippling muscles, defined 6 pack. He was very handsome. Before long we were finished and headed to the showers. The showers reminded me of my high school days, very open with individual shower heads. We were the only 2 in the gym at that time and I was glad I decided to workout, I feel revived. The shower felt amazing as well. Everything seemed to be going very well, that's when Dylan asked if I would mind getting his back, he had a hard time reaching the center. I was a little freaked out but said I would.

As I washed his back I could feel his strength, his muscles, I realized I was hard, not just hard but as hard as I ever remember being. I stopped washing him and turned my back to him finishing my shower, praying it would go down, panicking.

I finished quickly so I could grab the towel hiding what was going on. I practically ran out of the office, only saying thank you and bye to Dylan. My stomach was cramping, great I thought now I'm getting an ulcer. I didn't understand anything that had just happened. I thought of him as handsome, I admired his physique, I got hard washing his back.

I didn't sleep well, it worried me all night long, but I decided to just look forward to seeing Allie and being with her. That was probably the underlying issue anyway, I was just horny. I woke up late and was rushing to get to the office on time. I had been there less than a minute when my morning juice was brought to me, with a note that said, changed the formula this will help. I quickly drank it and immediately my stomach stopped cramping. I ran to a meeting I was late for and went on with my day. I had not seen Dylan all day, but he stopped by early in the afternoon asking if I wanted to workout again. I explained that Allie was coming in and I needed to get home. He understood and said let's workout Monday, I agreed.

The remainder of the day was pretty much uneventful except the stomach cramps came back, I got another juice and the miracle drug stopped them yet again. I hurried home knowing Allie would be there soon, it was going to be a great weekend, I had missed her so much. And I was more than a little horny!

We had a wonderful dinner, caught up on everything and were very happy with our lives. She looked gorgeous and I was so ready to make love to her, we laughed and kissed on the drive back. My parents were already in bed, and I was very ready to be with Allie. We readied for bed and started kissing and fondling when I realized I wasn't hard. I started to freak out, what the hell was wrong with me. Allie knew immediately and smiled at me as she moved down to suck me, she felt so good but still nothing. Not even the start of an erection.

I felt completely distraught, and Allie could it see it on my face, she was sweet and kind. Snuggling up to me and telling me it was okay, I had been under so much stress, she was surprised I had not had issues before now. I appreciated her sentiments and her understanding, but as a man it was very frustrating for me. I didn't sleep well that night and Saturday Allie wanted to help with some of the chores on the farm. My dad was steadily improving, we had been able to pay off some credit card debt and make a big dent in student loans. So, all in all everything was working out as we had hoped.

Allie was very pretty and so sweet and kind, a hard worker, she was becoming my entire world and I liked that she was. That was my first true thought of asking Allie to become my wife. We had dinner Saturday with my parents and a very relaxing evening. When we went to bed, we started kissing again and I was shocked at no reaction from my dick. Allie never said a word, simply hugged and kissed me and told me how much she loved me.

Allie left early on Sunday, needing to get back to do laundry and clean up the apartment. She told me she would try and come out again next weekend. I was left to think about the issues I had making love with her, perhaps she was right it was just stress and maybe performance anxiety which I had heard about.

I fed and watered all the animals and completed a few chores and was relaxing on my bed, almost asleep when the phone rang. It was Dylan asking if I wanted to work out for a while, telling me how bored he was. He said he had forgotten that Allie was out for the weekend and explained to him that she had gone home. Maybe that is just what I needed, I agreed to meet Dylan at the office in 30 minutes.

12