The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived Dylan was already inside, we were alone in the building. I heard him in the gym as I walked closer. He was lifting weights as I came in, I warmed up and intended to do the same. As soon as I started lifting, I realized I couldn't lift as much as before. Dylan asked if I was ok, I explained that I had pulled a muscle and it wasn't 100% yet. We worked out and chit chatted for about an hour when I realized how tired I was becoming.

I explained to Dylan simply that I had had a rough weekend and just needed to go home and relax. Dylan understood and suggested we sit in the sauna, he explained that it usually helped him relax. That sounded good, so I agreed. We went to the locker room, undressed and grabbed some towels and headed to the sauna. After a few minutes Dylan said he hoped I didn't mind but the towel wrapped around him was becoming too uncomfortable. As soon as he removed his towel my stomach started cramping and I was instantly hard as a rock.

I started to panic, all weekend I struggled and couldn't get hard with my beautiful girlfriend, now here I sit in a sauna with my male boss hard as a rock. Thank goodness he had his eyes closed, but he asked if I was ok, and I said yes why. He replied that he heard me moan and wondered if it was too hot.

I was freaking out and my stomach was aching so badly, I couldn't stop looking at his cock. Then Dylan said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Your stomach is cramping, isn't it?"

How did he know, what the hell was going on?

"Yes, it is, I haven't had any juice since Friday, that's probably it."

He chuckled, looked at me and said, "are you sure that's what it is?"

"Are you positive it isn't this?" As he put his hand around his hard, stiff cock.

My mind was racing, what the hell was I doing? His cock looked so manly so strong, why was I having these thoughts?

He continued, "You see the juice you have been drinking is an experiment I have been working on, basically I have changed your thought patterns. Did you have any problems performing for Allie this weekend? But here you are with a hard on for me. Poetic justice, don't you think? You see I have never forgotten how you treated me in high school, and when you applied here, to work for me. It was like unbelievably prophetic. Well, I simply couldn't resist. Stomach cramping even more?"

My stomach was cramping so badly, all I could do was keep staring at his cock, I realized my mouth was watering as I did.

"You see in the juice you have been drinking is my sperm, which you now crave. Oh sure, there are other mind and body altering chemicals involved but I have steadily been increasing the amount of my sperm. You now crave it and it's the only thing that will stop the cramps. And the issue with your pulled muscle, it isn't a pulled muscle, it's the female hormones you have been drinking. There are so many more changes to come. Now that everything is out in the open, it seems you have a decision to make. I can stop the cramping and you can have what you crave, or you can work through them and eventually they will subside."

My mind was spinning, my cock was so hard, but I was so angry. I needed time to think, to clear my head. He continued to explain it all to me.

"If you get what you crave to stop the cramping from the source, so to speak your craving will double every time you take it. Not only will the craving increase but so will the female hormones increase in making changes to your body. If you decide to take the sperm you need from another source, even your own, the cramps will decrease but not stop. However, the changes to your mind and body will be more rapid and intense. If you decide to stop it all together and break away from this madness, you will experience severe withdrawal and utterly not be able to function for a full week."

"You have quite a lot to consider, I should put this away and leave you to consider your options."

As he said this he stroked, and I could see the precum ooze from his cock. I wanted it desperately but knew I needed to be able to think clearly. But as soon as I looked at the precum the intensity of the cramps increased.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that your embarrassing erection will not subside until you quench your hunger. That is unless you are in the presence of a female."

This couldn't be happening to me, everything was going so well, maybe too well. I had to think, to clear my head. I couldn't give in that's not who I am, I had to fight. I just wanted to run, to get away from him, get away from his amazing cock. My god what the hell am I saying.

I ran to the locker room quickly changed and ran out while he was telling me to call him when I couldn't take it anymore, he would help me.

I just had to get away, I drove him cramping and in shock.

12