The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all highly impressive and seem to love showing off; I guess if you have a cock that big it's natural. Young Stephen seemed to have a growing erection that he didn't bother to hide. Rachel offered to take care of that for him later, much to everyone's amusement. The stats had shown Richard was the largest and I could see in real life that was the case, his big member swaying heavily between his legs.

On a following task, the bulls were allowed to caress a wife of their choosing. Richard got first choice as he had the biggest cock and he picked me. My whole body was trembling as Richard stood behind me sliding his hands up my ribs to cup my breasts, he felt so strong, and there was definitely a stirring pushing against my bum cheeks which felt both erotic and alarming. I hoped Alan would be turned on by my actions and not in too much angst. I reminded myself he could pull out at any time.

The sexual aspects were becoming normalised, there was more flirting and the touches felt natural, the exclusion of the husbands accelerated things with the bulls and as we were together every day the timescale condensed.

Dinner dates were announced, each wife was to date a different bull for the next four nights. I had never felt like this before, the make-up artists and fashion teams must have spent a fortune, I and the other wives looked immaculate, the evening dresses really accentuated our figures.

As I took hold of Richard's arm to walk out of the villa I felt on top of the world. I enjoyed the date and hearing all about Richard's life, it certainly seemed exciting as he travelled the world as part of his work. He didn't have a home base as such, but did have apartments in several cities which he used as both accommodation and investments. At the end of the date we kissed passionately; as we broke the kiss, Richard leaned in and whispered that I was the wife that he wanted.

The all too friendly and flirting conversations were included in the edits, I knew Alan would be seeing them; I didn't object to any of the content, it was a fair reflection and I didn't want to hide anything.

I enjoyed the others dates as well; especially the one with Ash, he was friendly, relaxed and easy going, we had so much fun and the time passed quickly, he asked a lot about me and even about Alan. Every date ended with a kiss.

Thankfully, the edits included interviews with the husbands. Alan liked most of the others were pleased the wives were having a good time; although there were a couple of moments when he looked uncomfortable.

We were surprised when Dianne dropped out after seeing the husband's interviews. She said it didn't feel natural and seeing her husband made her feel guilty. The programmes support team set up some counselling for them, although it sounded like her husband was disappointed with her decision.

The remaining wives myself included were constantly preening. We were loving all of the attention and regularly debated the merits of various outfits and dresses. Our conversations were focused on what we thought of the dates and if there was a genuine connection. For me it was Richard with his confidence and assured approach who really made an impact.

At the next party night, the stakes increased more as the guys often had their arms around our waists or held our hands. I found myself loving the contact and tension, it was clear Richard was staking his claim on me. At the end of the party the whole group were pretty drunk; there was some kissing... well a lot of kissing actually and a fair amount of touching. The shock was Rachel retiring to her room and the arms of both Paulo and Stephen.

The next morning she couldn't wait to tell us how wonderful her night had been, "Honesty girls, getting double teamed by two young studs is the best experience ever; you need to try it. I'm going to get lots more of that whether my husband likes it or not."

She was delighted with herself and couldn't stop talking about it. As it turned out it was short lived, a crew member came into the villa at midday to say her husband had withdrawn and she would have to leave. She was absolutely furious with him, complaining loudly before finally stomping away to collect her case and other belongings.

That left two wives and four bulls, they were all competing for my and Helen's attention. Paulo and Stephen quickly switched their focus onto Helen, whilst Richard continued to lay claim to me and seemed irritated by Ash who often chatted to me. Ash was as chilled as ever not really pushing hard for anything and brushing aside Richard's suggestion that I was already his.

***

It was at that point that Helen's husband Mark entered the villa. I noticed she was still hand in hand with Paulo as she kissed her husband briefly before turning to passionately kiss Paulo, as a statement of intent is was certainly clear.

Paulo then shook hands with Mark, before they went for walk through the gardens; Paulo had his arm around her waist on one side as she held her husband's hand on the other side.

I was so intrigued by the scene I hadn't noticed Alan come into the villa. As soon as I saw him I ran toward him gave him the biggest hug and kiss ever, it was wonderful to see him again and I kept kissing his face. The conversation was rapid and jumbled, as we talked over the top of each other in half sentences...

"How are you feeling?"

"We need to talk..."

"Yes fine. "

"Do you still want to explore this..."

"We can leave now if you like."

We eventually calmed down, realising that each of us seemed remarkably fine. Alan said they had spent most days watching the live camera feeds and they had discussions with counsellors each day about what had happened and their feelings.

He explained how furious Dianne's husband had been, the threesome had been difficult to see unfold but it was her comments about not caring what he thought that sent him over the edge.

I talked Alan through my dates and interactions, Alan had most of it from the camera feeds. I explained Richard was single, he travelled a lot and was very wealthy. He expected me to go on trips at times and had plans to visit North America in the near future. The lifestyle sounded wonderful and physically he was outstanding.

Alan shrugged at that, "Yeah so I saw."

"Sorry babe, but that is part of this isn't it, to try something different."

Alan was uncertain about Richard, he thought he came across as arrogant and that the trips wouldn't be healthy for us as a couple. He asked if Richard had hinted at anything about the wife being shared with others, I said that he might have said something to that effect but I wasn't sure and I would not do anything he wasn't comfortable with.

We talked about Ash briefly, he was younger and new to it all and had no real plans other than wanting to connect with someone and experience something if it felt good.

***

The following day the producers suggested another date with Richard, he wanted to take me out alone, but I insisted Alan join us.

The show offered me a pedicure and nail treatment which was lovely. I then had a sauna before showering. They did my makeup and hair as I chatted to Alan, going all out with false eye lashes and red lipstick. It dawned on me that I was preparing myself for another man as I casually chatted to my husband, I was both worried and excited, we had built up to this for so long.

Alan admitted to being in some turmoil but liked seeing me aroused and living our shared fantasy. Richard was very assertive, he directed most of the conversation at me during the date but I worked to involve Alan. We talked about our different expectations and hopes for any relationship. I loved Richard's confidence and the chance to experience that type of lifestyle was very appealing. As I was chatting the thought flashed through my head that Richard was the biggest of the guys at just over 9 inches.

Alan pushed another question at him about how he saw the relationship working with him as the husband; Richard was a little evasive saying most of our time together would be when we were on trips and Alan wouldn't be there.

As we were standing outside the bar waiting on a taxi back to the villa, Richard put his arm around my waist, if wasn't long before it slid down to my bum cheek where he gave me a firm squeeze. I could see Alan staring and tried to calm my breathing.

We went back to the villa and shared some drinks and conversation. I was very taken with Richard, aroused and nervous in equal measures. Richard invited me to his bedroom, Alan made to follow, but Richard told him to wait in the lounge. I looked at Alan, he didn't say anything or stop me so I stood and followed Richard.

As the bedroom door was closing he literally swept me off my feet and threw me on the bed; I caught the look of desire in his eyes. He undressed in front of me making sure I had a good view of his cock, it was erect now and magnificent, it looked all of the 9 inches quoted and more. The fact that I was the one who had made it hard really turned me on.

He stripped me in no time at all, saying he wanted to raid my honey pot; by that point anything he said was turning me on. Richard wasted no time in mounting me, the size and power was a shock. I knew Alan would be able to hear us but by then I was out of control and only focused on the fucking I was receiving, I could hear myself moaning and asking for more. Richard was absolutely railing me, fucking me senseless. It felt great, mostly but also uncomfortable at times, he was just so big, it was both ecstasy and agony together.

He took me in every position over the next 45 minutes and I came repeatedly before he finally shot his load which I felt squirt inside me. I panicked before remembering everyone had been screened and contraception checked before the programme.

I lay there panting and breathless. Oh my God I had finally done it, experienced sex with another man and discovered that it was better than I enjoyed with my husband. I just needed to get used to the size, I was already sore. I felt some guilt but relief was palpable... I had finally done it! I had finally crossed the line, after all this time, the talking and roleplaying had become reality.

Richard said Alan needed to learn his cuck role and walked out the bedroom naked, clearly confident in his appendage, I could see some of my juices on his large swaying cock.

I was alarmed hearing Richard say to Alan, "I've put my first load in her, you had better get in and show your support."

I was relieved as Alan walked in and sat next to me on the bed, "I love you Alan... does it turn you on, knowing your wife has been naughty."

Alan just shrugged so I went on, "You know I enjoyed his body and his big cock, how he... penetrated me so deeply and the orgasms were wonderful. Now I just need to make sure my wonderful husband is still supportive and loves me, would you you like to demonstrate that?"

It was Richard now at the door who finished my thoughts, "Clean up her pussy cuck before I give her another good fucking!"

"No!"

I looked at Alan in shock, "Sorry what?"

"I said no, I guess this is his idea, well not a fucking chance, if you want this you can have it yourself, not with me."

With that Alan stood up, pushed past Richard and left the villa. Richard was saying everything would be fine and to calm down. At that point I was hyperventilating and pulling on a robe to chase after Alan, telling Richard to fuck off as he tried to stop me.

***

We sat with the shows counsellors the next day. Alan had spoken to them for most of the morning and I joined them in the afternoon. They let me go first; I explained I was confused as I thought this is what Alan wanted. I was upset with him because we had agreed on this fantasy and we had experienced me fulfilling my sexuality with another man. But now his ego couldn't take it! I felt he was reneging on our deal and why start this if he couldn't see it through, after all it was the second time he had backed off things.

"You hesitated with Nick because it was more of a relationship and now you're not happy because it was focused on the sex."

I turned to face Alan, "Come of babe don't sulk, I still only love you."

Then they asked Alan what his concerns were.

He explained how much I was into it was a shock, the screaming and the orgasms had taken him unawares, he hadn't expected so many so quickly or my change in behaviour.

The counsellor interjected, "We talked about this Alan, some women require a certain size and girth to stimulate a vaginal orgasm. It is mainly a physical response that Joanne cannot control. You might be able to achieve that with another partner as Joanne has."

I didn't like the sound of that reply and was about to protest before she went on.

"Why don't you outline your other concerns?"

It's mainly the exclusion; I was excluded from the conversation by him although I accept Joanne tried. Then I was excluded from the bedroom: Joanne was so into it, I didn't even cross her mind when she went away with him. I'll admit I was excited at first but it felt uncomfortable... like losing her, we were supposed to be doing this together. He was making it clear he was taking her away from me one way of the other, it was pretty obvious. Then for her to request what she did was just insulting, talk about a complete lack of respect."

I was expecting support from the coaches and was a bit taken aback by their response.

"Is that true Joanne, did you disregard your husband."

"No! well maybe to a degree, but there was so much going on and my focus was elsewhere. I didn't mean to do that."

"Do you know Alan thinks Richard will take you away from him?"

"But I wouldn't do that, it would never happen."

It was Alan's turn to interrupt, "Really, you sound excited by the trips, keen to go away with no real thought about your husband. What am I supposed to do whilst you swan off to America with your boyfriend?"

Shit. After a week of being fawned upon and flattered I was suddenly back in the real world and being attacked.

The counsellor continued in a very direct and abrupt manner, "Why did you ask him to clean your pussy afterward."

"It was Richard's idea, he said his other woman had done that, it showed that the husband was fully supportive of their wives. I thought it might turn Alan on."

"We need to discuss different types of hot wife and cuckolds with you Joanne. Richard is a certain type of bull, but deep down you already know that don't you?"

"I guess... the way he talked about things, I liked some of that."

"So Alan is right to be concerned?"

"Yeah I get it Ok... I am sorry Alan but you must know I would never leave you, I need you."

"You should remember Alan can opt out of this arrangement at any time, he's... pretty selfless but everyone has limits."

Alan added, "I wanted you to be pleasured, I actually want the best for you and for you to be as happy as you can possibly be, but not if I am excluded and humiliated."

We talked between ourselves and the counsellors over the next few days and I swore I would not see Richard again.

Richard was furious when I told him, he walked up to Helen, Stephen and Mark after a short conversation, they left together for a bedroom. I found out later that he told Mark his wife needed a man and not some boy and he would demonstrate how she needed to be fucked.

We spoke to the coaches a lot, they explained the different types of hot wife and cuckold arrangements, quoting Helen's husband Mark as an example of a submissive, he and Helen were already exploring chastity and exclusion.

Alan confirmed that was nowhere near what he wanted. The counsellors suggested we were more a hot wife stag couple, with the husbands still being intimate with the wife but allowing her to play with others. Possessive bulls like Richard were just not a good fit for us as a couple. Although I had enjoyed myself with Richard, I didn't want to do anything that upset Alan, he remained my priority.

It was Alan's idea to try a date with Ash; I was surprised when he suggested it. I thought we'd be closing the whole thing down, chalking it off as an experience and moving on with our lives. I wondered if Alan felt guilty for backing out of things again, never the less I was keen to give things another try.

I put on the nylons they provided, they felt so sheer and asked Alan if he wanted to clip them to my suspenders; he seemed to really like that and I knew he was hard. I saw him glance down at my crotch.

"Go on babe, you can kiss the cooch."

God his lips felt so hot, I nearly had an orgasm on the spot as Alan nuzzled in, "Not too much baby, just enough to get me ready for him."

It felt so erotic to say those words! I managed to stop Alan, just! and we finished getting ready for the date.

The date was wonderful; Ash was so easy going and laid back, the opposite of Richard. I loved his charm and ease, it was so relaxed. Ash talked to Alan as much as he did me. I kept checking in with Alan and he insisted he was having a good time. It was his decision to return to the villa for 'drinks.'

"Are you sure? I like Ash, but we can call a halt if you're not ready."

"No I am good if you really want this."

"I do babe, I want to be the hot wife of your fantasies, you want that too don't you, you want to see me having sex with a hung stud... I won't hold back."

Before I had an item of clothing removed I was wet with anticipation. I felt Alan stand and approach from behind me; he kissed my neck as he unzipped my dress tugging it down.

I was standing in a girdle, stockings and heels, suddenly feeling very exposed with the Adonis in front of me looking like he had been chiselled from marble. I'd never seen any man look so beautiful but I was determined to focus on both men.

Ash's cock twitched and I was ridiculously pleased as he said, "Don't take off the lingerie Joanne, it's so fucking hot."

Ash stood and pulled me into a smouldering kiss, his hands gripping my ass firmly. As he broke the kiss both of his hands moved to cup and squeeze my sensitive breasts. I was desperate to drop to my knees and examine the meaty cock that was currently pushing against my stomach. Ash turned me around so I was standing in front of a naked Alan who sat on the edge of the bed.

"Kiss your husband; you're going to be busy for a while."

I bent over whispering "I love you" and kissed Alan on the mouth.

I felt Ash ease my legs apart and his gorgeous eight inch cock slid inside of me while I was still kissing Alan... I moaned into his mouth.

I heard Ash say, "Do you want to hold her as she takes it."

I felt Alan clasping one of my hands and he looked me straight in the eyes, our faces only inches apart. I reached down and found his erect cock and began stroking it. At the same time Ash withdrew and then drove back into me. I moaned and gripped Alan's cock tighter.

I was so overwhelmed by the new sensations assaulting my body, his cock just felt perfect for me, I was full but comfortable, and his strokes were stimulating my G spot perfectly.

Ash pushed forward steadily but relentlessly, easing slightly before feeding more of himself into my pussy, he took his time, his motions were steady and he penetrated deeply: I felt every inch of him. My hand managed to keep stroking Alan. Sex had never felt so good, Ash began picking up the pace fucking me in earnest and I encouraged him.

"Yes lover, fuck me."

If Richard was exceptional, this was outstanding, my comments spurred him on, "I've never been fucked like this... your cock is amazing... you're amazing... fuck me! cum in me... give me that cock lover, do it I am cumming!"

I felt Alan's load splatter all over the back of my hand as Ash obliged, penetrating me to the maximum depth, his moan turned into a shout and he gushed inside me triggering my own orgasm. I was overtaken with the power of it, dizzy and disorientated I collapsed onto Alan who held me tightly. I recovered slightly, snuggling into Alan and thanked him for sharing a wonderful experience.