The Experiment

Story Info
Couples journey into cuckolding.
9.5k words
3.67
12.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,332 Followers

This story involves cuckolding, if it's not your thing: move on rather than reading and upsetting yourself. It stems in part from where TV shows seems to be heading, this type of programme isn't too far from reality.

My husband Alan was called into work urgently, he was the Response Manager and one of the production sites had suffered a power cut with the stand by generators not automatically switching over.

I didn't know much but understood thousands of pounds worth of food stocks were at risk. Alan rushed out of the house after the call, juggling his lap top, car keys and phone, looking pretty flustered.

As I passed our home office, I went in to switch the computer off, as I touched the mouse a message popped up. The next three hours were enlightening to say the least!

I read the chats and messages which Alan must have been involved with. I wasn't an idiot, realising Alan looked at porn, he admitted it freely enough and I thought it was natural. But I had no idea Alan was into this stuff, the sex chat rooms focused on hot wives and cuckolding. I knew what the terms were but still the posted gifs and captions were shocking. I calmed myself down and gave myself time, not wanting to over react; Alan was a great husband and a steady guy. Instead I started replying to various messages and chats to get a better feel for what this was all about. Being honest, some of the content was... intriguing.

The following day when Alan was back at work I went into the chat rooms with the user name JoanneWife44 (my age). I immediately received a lot of messages; most were idiotic, but some were erotic. I had never seen so many images of cocks and they were all huge, no doubt ripped off from some porn site rather than being genuine.

I was getting lots of messages and enjoyed some of the flirting and innuendos, as often chatted to the same guys. I even tried a few of their video links, keeping my camera off, there was no doubt these were real as I could talk to them, some of these guys were fit and hung and they loved my description. I shared some photos Alan had taken of me in lingerie, making sure my head was cropped off. I liked making the guys aroused and enjoyed helping them get off. Was it a form of cheating, perhaps but Alan had been doing this for years judging by the site history and links and I couldn't see much harm in it.

Eventually I sat down with Alan and told him of my discovery. He was embarrassed and full of apologies, I wasn't upset, if anything I was hurt that he hadn't shared things with me, he was amazed I wasn't angry. It was the hot wife themes that intrigued me and I asked him about it, stressing the need to be honest with each other.

He explained it was a common male fantasy to see their wives desired, but emphasised that is was just a fantasy. I asked if he had thought about me that way and he admitted the idea of me dressing sexually and being admired by other men was a turn on. My online chats made me more open to that idea and I surprised him suggesting that we could explore things together and have some fun doing it.

Chatting together online was a revelation, we chatted as a couple. Alan loved describing me to other guys and sharing pictures and I really enjoyed the flirting. We would often role-play different scenes with the guys online; this usually involved a scenario with a younger guy having sex with a married woman. The real sex with Alan afterwards was fantastic; he couldn't get enough of me.

More and more guys were suggesting meeting up with us. It was an erotic fantasy which we were both enjoying. We talked openly about going further, but weren't sure how, it's not something we could ask friends about and we weren't confident enough to meet anyone from our online world. For the first time since I got married the idea of being with someone other than Alan crossed my mind. The fact some of the guys were really fit and hung didn't pass me by either.

I wasn't sure it was viable or even sensible but the fantasy was highly erotic and tempting. We often role played the fantasies during our real sex.

One night I gasped as Alan was humping away in me, "God, Imagine a young hung buck between my legs doing that."

He came almost immediately!

***

I was reading an article on hot wives which referred to symbols including anklets; suddenly realising I had seen one on my female colleague at work, Marcia. It might just be a fashion piece or it might mean she was actually a hot wife, one way or the other I had to find out. It wasn't long before we were enjoying lunches, I admitted to some of what me and Alan had been up too and asked if she'd ever thought about anything similar. I knew the answer when she smiled at me.

At last I had a fellow confidant, she was indeed a hot wife. I explained it was early days but we were thinking about me dating a bull. Marcia immediately advised against it, explaining I wasn't ready for a bull.

"They are hard to come by and to be honest most of them are pricks who think you should be grateful to take what they are offering. There is a reason they aren't in real relationships; and your husband certainly isn't ready, it could cause real damage, you need to be careful."

Marcia went on, "Also they can be so demanding, what you need is a boyfriend experience, someone more like a normal lover. And I have just the guy in mind, he is a nice guy and good in the sack; I can vouch for him personally."

"He sounds like my husband."

"He might be nice, but he is young, fit and hung. I presume you want that, a nice big cock to play with. There's nothing like variety and something illicit to add spice."

***

I talked to Marcia at length and explained everything to Alan. We started playing out the fantasy and it really racked things up. Alan was into me dressing sexier and flirting a little more with guys. I never let it go too far, it was all very new to us and I was conscious of not getting too carried away with things.

We eventually met Nick, Marcia's friend in a bar, I had told Alan it was just an introductory meeting and probably wouldn't go any further than that. I was so nervous; Alan told me I looked fantastic after checking myself in the mirror for the tenth time. I confirmed again that nothing might happen, we'd talked about it so much and role-played it, but it suddenly felt very real.

Alan reassured me again, "Just relax and have fun."

Nick was over 6 foot, good looking, maybe mid 20s and appeared confident but not in an arrogant way as he introduced himself. We chatted and I could see Nick's attention on me, it made tingle with excitement. Nick checked to make sure Alan was ok and understood why we were meeting. We admitted our lack of experience, and Nick mentioned having dated a few married women for short periods of time, always with their husband's consent.

As we were chatting Nick gently took hold of my hand, I was enthralled, even as I saw Alan shift awkwardly in his seat. Nick commented that he really like the touch of my skin and asked Alan if he minded, to which Alan shook his head 'no'. He kept hold of my hand; it was just as well he did as I was a little feeling dizzy.

I crossed my legs and the split in my skirt fell open, I didn't intend for it to happen but when I saw both Alan and Nick look down at the significant expanse of my thigh I didn't cover it up. I was flirting with another guy right in front of my husband and I loved it.

"Wow you have fantastic legs! I really like you Joanne and would love the opportunity to date you if that was something you are both comfortable with."

As he said it he let go of my hand and placed it on my knee squeezing gently; I was literally melting and hoped Alan was as excited as I was.

"I'm not sure how comfortable I am with it that yet," said Alan.

Nick was unperturbed, "That's fine, there is no rush we can see how things develop, and it needs to be right for everyone."

We talked around the topic whilst Nick continued to caress my knee. We agreed to think about things, as we stood to leave Nick kissed me goodbye on the lips. It started innocently but after few seconds of lips locking, I opened my mouth; it became a sensual kiss. My heart was beating so fast, kissing a man right in front of my husband. As the kiss eventually broke, I looked at Alan; it was hard to interpret his expression, confusion more than anything, concern definitely.

Nick was unflustered, "It's been an absolute delight meeting you both. Alan you are a really lucky guy, your wife is hot. I think you both should be applauded for spicing things up, you have my number and I hope you get in touch."

I willed my legs to move and made a hurried goodbye. I waited until we got home before asking Alan if he was ok.

He took in a deep breath, "I am not really sure to be honest."

"We are just exploring things, no rush and no pressure, this needs to be right for us both. What's going on in that head of yours?"

"All sorts, it's all very mixed up, it is exciting on one hand, but it feels wrong, there is a lot of jealously but then I enjoyed watching you, I am a mess. What about you?"

"Being in another man's arms as you watched was exciting. I was so nervous, to be honest I am not sure if I could go through with it and certainly couldn't if you're not sure. No matter what happens, I love you totally."

I don't think I had ever been so aroused; I was very vocal telling Alan to fuck me with an edgy desperation. We literally ripped each other's clothes off, my mind going crazy with desire. We ended up having sex twice and again in the morning; it had been years since we managed that.

We talked again the next day after our night of passion. I admitted liking Nick, he was such a hunk and so much younger than us. It was the most erotic experience to be talking to Alan as another man's hand was on my knee and then that kiss; I tried to subdue my obvious excitement.

Alan admitted he was conflicted; the kiss had been both horrifying and arousing. He loved the new more sexual side of me; being married to a sexually confident woman was adding a whole new dimension to our relationship. I told him that I loved him more than ever and offered a lot of assurances. He wasn't weak or a wimp, far from it.; I respected him and would do absolutely nothing without his permission.

When he asked what I wanted, I explained I would like to explore further but thought we needed to be careful about our relationship and making sure we were both good with anything that we might try.

Alan had doubts and concerns about where this might lead. "If we do this there is no going back, that stuff with Nick was more than sex, it felt like a date. That means some sort of relationship with emotions involved. I am not sure I want to share you like that. You have a husband and don't need a boyfriend."

I tried explaining Marcia's advice about a boyfriend experience being gentler and better for us, but we were at a roadblock. Both looking to explore more but not sure exactly what we wanted, and petrified of hurting each other. We were stuck, held back by nerves and genuine concerns for our relationship.

***

Marcia suggested Alan needed time to adjust, to become less sensitive to the idea of me being with other guys. It was a few days later when she mentioned finding an advert on a hook up site for couples looking to wife share for the first time. She pulled it up on her phone, explaining it sounded like a social experiment which would be filmed and made Into to a pseudo-documentary, following a couple through their 'exploration'.

"The advantage for you guys is the support and advice, not to mention they are paying significant fees and covering all expenses as it involves a month long commitment."

Marcia sighed, "You have to be new to it, so that rules us out. I wished we'd had that option, we made so many mistakes when we opened up our marriage that we nearly broke up."

***

The Representative from the production company pitched the idea to us. The participants would live in an island villa for up to a month with similar couples and see how each of them explored the hot wife concept. Support and counselling would be provided and they offered a safe and relaxed environment. The money was also a significant attraction, making our normal salaries seem like loose change. Either member of the couple could withdraw at any time and leave the island with their partner, which was very reassuring.

It had taken them a long time to track down potential couples who were interested and fit the remit they were after, but they were hopeful of having 4 or 5 couples sign up. They would match that with an equal number of potential single guys.

It was a type of 'reality mocumentary', they would set up situations and we just had to be ourselves. Everything would be filmed discretely in the communal areas, no filming in bedrooms and participants would see film rushes every day with the option of vetoing content. The production company provided everything; we just had to commit to a month. It would involve time apart initially and then together and would allow us to explore the options around becoming a hot wife.

It seemed like no time at all before we signed off the contracts and waivers and were setting off to the island; we met three other couples at the villa. The meeting was brief as we had to say goodbye to our husbands, who were being taken to another part of the resort during the initial set up filming.

I said an emotional goodbye to Alan, promising to speak to him soon and not to worry. That left the wives together: me, Helen, Rachel and Dianne. We were shown around the villa, it was huge more like a mini boutique hotel. We each had our own bedroom.

The first few days were lots of prep: makeup, styling, wardrobes meeting producers, camera men, psychologists and support staff. We also recorded interviews about why we had signed up which helped us get used to the cameras. The best part was getting to know the other wives, we were all there for similar reasons and it was great to share that, we certainly had lots to talk about. I asked if I could see Alan: they said getting used to being apart was useful and that we would be reunited in a couple of weeks.

They showed us the film rushes for our introductions. There I was, large as life on screen, I hardly recognised myself, fully made up and in a swimsuit, my skin looked flawless and my breasts looked huge, they were clever with the lighting and camera angles. The make-up artists and styling people worked wonders; they made me look a bit like the American actress Mary Steenenburgen, who for me was the ideal mix of class and sexiness. The other three wives looked fabulous and we all felt pretty good about ourselves.

Our names and ages were displayed in the graphics ranging from 42 to 53. My vital statistics were quoted as 38D 28 36, a slight embellishment, they must have rounded up, but pretty close, my breasts never really reduced after having the kids.

Then Alan's profile appeared, he looked good I thought, his stats were also quoted: 48 years, medium build, 5ft 8inches, 178lbs, I was surprised that they included his cock size... 6 inches.

My introduction started with me saying I'd been happily married to Alan for 24 years and some of our background. They asked why I had volunteered for the programme and I explained our interest in exploring things and that the programme offered a safe environment to do so.

I noticed some of the other wives were far more blunt, Rachel going as far as saying her husband couldn't satisfy her sexually; and they were here to see if more endowed men would be able to get the job done. Helen mentioned wanting the opportunity to meet and get to know more sexually dominant men and assess if that lifestyle was for them, whilst Dianne's motives were closer to my own.

One of the hosts did a link piece to camera explaining how the 'experiment' would work, covering everything we had been told, including the fact a husband could stop things at any time and the wife would have to leave the programme. That made me feel a lot better as I didn't want to do anything that Alan wasn't comfortable with.

I was still reflecting on that when I heard, "Now let's meet our single men."

It took me totally by surprise as they walked in and were were introduced, each seem to be better looking than the last, I was really excited, things just became very real. They were a wide age range from Stephen a University student at 21 to a total silver fox business Executive Richard at 48. The remaining two, were Paulo a 28 year old Italian semi-professional footballer and 34 year old Ash, a black IT Network manager.

It felt like a meat market, I could feel their eyes all over me, without any false embarrassment the wives did exactly the same back. Richard caught my attention immediately, I felt weak at the knees when he smiled at me. We got to meet them properly over a drinks party, filmed discreetly by the remote cameras. They had already moved into their own bedrooms and would be sharing the villa with us. They had filmed their own introduction videos which we got to watch the following day.

The conversations between the wives focused on how attractive the guys were. The film rushes caught a lot of those conversations and included shots of cleavage and our bodies in swimsuits next to the pool; whilst shots of the guys included muscles and bulges especially when they were working out in the mini gym.

We shared the villa with them for the next few days, talking and getting to know them. We were described as hot wives and the guys as bulls in the rushes. It was part of changing the dynamic, as we were obviously being matched up sexually. Every interaction had an edge to it, the sexual tension was increasing.

We relaxed more as we got to know them; our conversations becoming more focused on the merits of the different guys, especially when we were watching them work out, which was sight to behold... all those muscles! The guys ramped up the flirting, often pulling the wives aside for one on one chats. I didn't really hit it off with Paulo who seemed to like himself just a little bit too much or Stephen who seemed a little immature; that didn't put Rachel off despite her being the oldest of us at 53. I got on well really well with both Richard and Ash.

I wondered how Alan would feel about things and hoped he was ok, reminding myself he had the 'opt out'. For myself I was keen to explore things further. It became natural to flirt and there were some odd touches on arms and shoulders, the guys were totally charming and certainly not shy about their intentions, they were here to bed us and let us know that.

Then the tasks began, starting with question sessions but escalating quickly. The first of these was a kissing task, the bulls having to kiss each of us wives whilst we were blindfolded; we had to score each kiss. The guys went for it, there were no gentle smooches, all of the kisses were hot. When the results were revealed I had scored Ash highest, it was a very passionate and intense kiss.

A few days later and they announced we would be showing what each group had to offer. The wives had to flash their boobs at the guys. I was horrified until the producers confirmed all exposure would be edited from the final cut and reminded me we could veto the content.

The other wives were matter of fact about it and I followed trying to do it as quickly as possible without blushing too much. The guys all cheered, we were all 'mature' women and none of us were small, although no one could quite match Helen's oversized pair.

It felt both embarrassing and thrilling; I had just calmed down when it was the bulls turn to reveal themselves. I glanced at the other wives who looked super excited. If we thought the guys were going to be shy we were wrong. The request was for a quick flash, but after a brief conversation between them, they dropped their trunks slowly and stepped out of them. I could not take my eyes from them and I heard Dianne mutter, "Oh fuck!"

satindesires
satindesires
1,332 Followers