The Experiment

Story Info
A couple explore mild BDSM.
7k words
3.5
2.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
68 Followers

Prologue

Two Weeks Earlier...

"I like this one", you say, pointing to a black lace demi bra cut to provide support while leaving your nipples completely exposed. I click the Add to Cart button and then search around the lingerie site until I find a matching black lace garter belt and lace top stockings. Both are quickly moved to the cart. Another page displays babydoll sets in every imaginable style and color. I pick out a halter top design in red knowing the panties will never find their way out of the package.

Jumping over to the section of dresses we scroll through, pausing every now and then to enlarge one for a better view. Dress after dress is examined then rejected until we come upon a cute paisley shirtdress cut well above the knee. The white deep v-neck tie-dye dress right next to it is significantly shorter yet still long enough to completely cover. Both are quickly added to the cart and the order is placed.

Friday...

The trip has been relatively uneventful for the first six and a half hours. We chatted about nothing special, listened to the radio, singing along when the mood struck, and watched the scenery outside the windows change from palm tree-filled flatland to pines and oaks marching up the sides of first hills then mountains. We pass through the little town of Clarkesville and I point out favorite restaurants. With only fifteen minutes left before we arrive. It's time to give you one last chance to back out.

"We agreed you could call it all off but only before we get there" I remind you. Not a question -- I won't make it easy for you to just say no. We've spent the past several months tentatively exploring Dominate -- submissive role play with bondage and light discipline. It's something new to you despite your many experiences with and completely open mind toward sex. And the role of Dom is new to me as well. We've both learned that the intense level of near total submission most BDSM movies portray doesn't work for us. I value the equality of our relationship too much, and prefer to treat you with respect at all times. You've discovered that relinquishing control sexually is a huge turn-on for you but the stereotypical humiliation of adult films is another story. The one time we tried the classic BDSM pony play we both burst out in raucous laughter. We were still laughing when we had fantastic but much more traditional sex -- no sense wasting two willing naked bodies after all.

I look over at you and your eyes meet mine. We hold our gaze as long as possible before I have to turn my attention back to the road. Your silence constitutes your acceptance, following the rule I had set that you may only speak to answer a direct question. You've started our experiment already.

As we pull up the steep drive and around the bend you get your first look at the cabin. I watch as your eyes travel over everything -- the wide, long rocking chair porch, the dark green metal roof you know will make rainstorms sound romantic, the large detached garage, and the heavily wooded natural landscape. You turn to me and I see your lips part in the start of an exclamation before you remember and quickly snap them shut again. I smile, amazed at how well you are taking to your new role. "Do you like it, hon?"

"Oh YES!! It's beautiful -- even better than I had imagined! Thank you for bringing me here." The whole "Sir" thing amused us as much as the butt plug festooned with an artificial pony tail had so we'd quickly agreed that was unwelcome pomp and dismissed the convention.

We get out of the car and grab the few things from the trunk. The cooler has food to snack on this evening and eggs and bacon for tomorrow's breakfast. After that we'll have to go into town to stock up on supplies for the rest of the week. You have only a small overnight bag since you'll spend most all of your time either naked or in one of the things we ordered online a few weeks back.

Unlocking the door, I usher you inside. After putting the groceries away, turning on the well pump and water heater, and setting the air conditioning at what I hope will be a comfortable temperature for you later, I show you around the cabin. One end is pretty much one large room consisting of living, dining, and kitchen. Next to the kitchen is the hall bath beyond which is the laundry and mud room we entered through. Across from the bath is the master bedroom. Going through the attached master bath leads into the large walk in closet. I notice the look of recognition in your eyes when you take in the heavy log bed. You've realized that the straps and cuffs I brought along will find easy attachment points.

A quick trip up the staircase reveals the office/guest room and then the tour is finished. "I need to go down and check on Ken's place. It will only take a minute or two. When I get back I expect you to be wearing your new baby doll -- without the panties. Have a scotch poured for me as well. There is wine chilling in the refrigerator but you'll need to earn that," I say as I head out the door.

I had planned our weeklong summer vacation around the fact that Ken was scheduled to visit his son and daughter in Florida this week. He's a great neighbor but he typically comes up to visit at least once a day without warning and the cabin windows lack privacy curtains. I've never had a need for them before but lately I've been thinking some redecorating might be needed. As small as the cabin is, if Ken were to show up on the porch unexpectedly he'd catch quite an eyeful of you. His truck is in its parking spot and his little white car is missing. Ken only takes the little car when he goes to Florida, because the gas mileage is so much better than in his old V8 truck. Not really a guarantee but it's a safe bet Ken headed south as planned and we'll avoid any potentially embarrassing run-ins.

I'm pleased when I return to the cabin and find you dressed as instructed and standing inside the front door with a scotch in hand. I realize I hadn't told you where "my seat" is so you improvised. Rather than risk putting my drink on the wrong end table -- just the sort of imaginary offense that would lead your Dom to issue "correction" -- you came up with a perfectly acceptable alternative. I briefly considered toying with you with a statement like 'Just put my drink down on the table' to see how you'd react but decided we will have plenty of time for head games. And body games as well for that matter.

"You look beautiful, babe," I say as I take the scotch in one hand and reach out with the other to grasp your nipple between my thumb and forefinger. It takes only one or two strokes to cause it to swell up. You have wonderfully full and responsive nipples and I quickly switch to the other one and bring it to attention as well. I pause to admire them, take a sip of my drink, and then drop my hand down between your legs. As my fingers find the outer folds of your pussy I immediately discover you're already wet. I slip one finger inside, watching as you close your eyes, lean your head back, and bite your lower lip in that way I find so delightful. I let my fingers trace their way up your slit until I feel your clit, as engorged as your nipples. I remove my hand and slowly run my wet fingertips over your northern lips, applying the most natural of lip gloss. You open your eyes and look beseechingly into mine. I know what you want and decide to begin our adventure with a reward so I nod ever so slightly. You part your lips and I let you pull my fingers into your mouth. Your tongue wraps itself slowly around them, devouring your own juices until my fingers are completely clean. You mime a blow job on them just for a minute then pull back and let them slip out. "Would you like a glass of wine now, hon?"

Chapter 1

Opening the refrigerator I pull out the bottle of Sauvignon Blanc I'd stocked the last time I was up here and cork it. I pour you a large portion in one of my multi-colored FiestaWare goblets and bring it to where you wait obediently in the living room. It's important to me that we reinforce that this is a voluntary Dom/sub relationship, not a Master/Slave thing. A Master would never serve his Slave which is precisely why we'll never role-play that scenario. There's a fine line between mind games and emotional abuse and we'll never cross it. I set the glass on the end table, take your hands, and kiss you softly as I ease you down onto the sofa. "Relax and enjoy your wine -- I'll be back in a minute."

In the bedroom I pull out the small bag of toys I'd hidden in the bottom of the grocery cooler. I select a few and return. When I say "Stand up" you comply, a mixture of eager anticipation and cautionary worry on your face. "Play with your nipples for me. I want to see you make them harden and stand out." You lift your hands, first cupping your breasts to feel their full weight and then take each nipple in the balls of your thumb and forefinger. Slowly you rub them back and forth, and I watch as they grow erect like tiny female cock imitators. You pause to drop your hand, finger outstretched, down to your pussy and I watch as you slip it between your southern lips, covering it with your natural lubrication. Satisfied you switch hands and do the same with the other finger. Moving back up to your breasts you spread each hand over one and draw little circles over the tip of each now hard, large nipple. Your pussy juices make them glisten with moisture and I'm certain you can smell your own sex as well as I can.

I reach over and take your hands from your breasts, pushing your arms down along your sides. Leaning in I take the left nipple between my lips and use my tongue to lick your juices from it. When I've devoured all the sweet nectar I can from this one I move over to the right and do the same. Under my ministrations your nipples seem to have grown even larger and more firm. I step back slightly to admire them then take your wrists and move your hands behind your back. I press your fingers together until you understand I want you to hold hands with yourself, a clear sign that you are not to interrupt what is about to happen next.

I reach into my pocket and remove a small, shiny, silver object. Using both hands I loosen it and then place the now-open device over your nipple. As I tighten the screw you realize I'm placing a nipple clamp on you. Once the first one is securely attached I do the same to your other nipple. I searched long and hard to find some that work with a little screw rather than the harsh, perhaps cruel, alligator clip style. I never want to truly hurt you or risk anything that might cause a scar or lasting damage and the sharp teeth on those others just seems vicious. These work more like earrings for non-pierced ears and the screw fasteners allow me to select the pressure you feel. Right now I want you to know that they are there but not to cause pain. Perhaps later on you'll ask me to tighten them -- you may find that a little pain enhances the pleasure, but we'll explore that arena cautiously.

"What do you think, hon?" I ask. "Do you like your new jewelry?" You hesitate, then look down. You start to reach your hands up to touch them then pause, uncertain as to whether that's allowed. You look up at me and I nod. You take your breasts in your hands again and run your fingers over the new accessories adorning your nipples. Your eyes close and I see and hear a deep breath. I wonder what you are thinking until I see the smile start to raise the corners of your mouth. Whatever it is, you seems to like the thought.

"Now sit back down on the sofa, please." Once you do, I reach down and pull the lever that allows the end section your sitting on to recline "Gotta love LaZBoy." With you laying back I gently spread your legs and lift the sheer fabric of your babydoll up to expose your pussy. As I knew it would be I can see your lips shining with moisture. I put the tip of my finger at your opening, inserting it just slightly, then slide it up until I reach your clit. Already partially swollen I tease it and am rewarded by feeling it grow even larger and harder.

Reaching in to my pocket again I retrieve another surprise. Similar to the nipple clamps but specifically designed for this location, I attach another clamp to your clit. This one has two delicate and fine chains each ending in a bit of crystal -- a dangling earring for your pussy. Finished, I lower your seat, take your hands, and help you stand. Leading you in to the bathroom I position you in front of the mirror, then move around behind you. I ease your babydoll up and over your head so you stand naked but only for your new accessories.

"Do you like your jewelry, hon?"

Chapter 2

"Very much, thank you. They're beautiful" you reply, admiring them in the mirror.

"Good. Come back into the living room and stand in front of the fireplace for me."

As you move into position I pull the digital camera from the cabinet and start it up.

"We need some pictures of you wearing your new things."

For the next few minutes I capture you in a variety of settings. I start taking a few full-figure photos of you naked, and am thrilled to see that the lights are reflecting off the shiny silver of your nipple and clit clamps. Next I hand you the demi bra we had purchased along with the rest of your clothing. With just it on, your breasts are held up nicely so the rings on the clamps are highlighted against the black lace of the bra. After making you remove the bra I move in for close up shots of each nipple then of your accessorized pussy and clit. Finally I hand you the babydoll and snap several quick shots while you slip it on over your head and down across your body. The last set of photos are all in this skimpy outfit. In many your jewelry shines through the diaphanous fabric but for a few I have you lift the hem for a better view of your pussy.

"I feel overdressed, hon. Please fetch my black satin robe from the bedroom closet."

In moments you return carrying the robe. "Great. Now undress me -- shirt first." You slowly unbutton my shirt, slip it off, and fold it neatly over the back of the loveseat. "Feet next." You kneel down and lift my foot up so that you can slid off first the slipper I'd changed in to earlier and then the sock. Lifting the other foot you repeat these steps. "Very good. Stay right there and get my jeans next."

You reach up and unfasten my belt, then struggle a bit with the button and zipper. Once opened, you hook your fingers into the waistband at either hip and slide the jeans over my ass and down below my knees. Again you lift first one foot then the other, this time slipping the jeans off. You fold the jeans as you had the shirt then look up questioningly at me. I wait expressionless. After what seems an eternity but was likely only a minute or so I watch the doubt creep into your face. Your eyebrows furrow slightly and the confidence you'd had just a moment ago crumbles. I know what you're thinking -- 'what does he expect? Should I get up and put his jeans with his shirt? Or is this something I must be given permission to do? He did tell me to stay down here.'

I enjoy watching the battle unfold across your face but I'm not cruel. This experiment is about letting you explore your submissive side, and me my dominate side. A conundrum is fine, putting you between a rock and hard place crosses the line. "Yes, you may get up to set my jeans aside. While you're up, put my robe on me. But then return to your knees in front of me."

You smile with relief and do exactly as I've said. "Excellent. You are learning to take direction very well, Laura. Of course we haven't really tested you with anything too difficult yet, have we?"

The confusion returns to your face but only briefly. You quickly decide this was a direct question, one that not only conveys permission to speak but demands it. "No, sir, we haven't."

I remain stoic but am struggling to keep the smile off my face. After watching a few adult films with submissive themes to get ideas we'd both agreed that the idea of requiring you to call me Sir was a bit silly and pointless. Yet you've just slipped into that exact behavior. Was it the informal "sir" people say all the time? Or has the obvious dichotomy of power between our current roles subconsciously pushed you into an even more clearly submissive mentality? This will be extremely interesting to watch if it develops further and I know you and I will have a great time analyzing it after we return to our normal, equal roles. It's exactly the type of stimulating discussion and conjecture we both love to engage in. The match of our intellects is clearly a huge contributor to the attraction for one another we both feel and we love exercising them whenever we can.

"You've done very well undressing me thus far. Do you see anything else you think should be removed?" This time you guess the question to be rhetorical and intended to elicit action rather than response. You run your hands up the sides of my thighs until you reach the waistband of my boxer briefs and hook your fingers inside it. You start to pull them down but the raw sexual tension that has encased us since we arrived has my cock fully erect. The briefs catch on it, preventing you from sliding them down.

You move one hand around to the front and slide it inside the briefs. I inhale sharply as your cool fingers wrap around my shaft and then guide it up and out from behind the cotton. I try not to let you hear me moan when you let go to finish removing my shorts but I'm not certain I succeed. I sense rather than see my shorts reach the floor and for the third time you lift each foot up to slip them off. These, too, you fold neatly before reaching back to set them on the chair.

Your legs are folded beneath you, your cute ass resting on the back of your heels. When you turn back and straighten up your face is directly in front of my hard cock. I see you studying it, noting how that one large vein is pulsing with my heartbeat. This is far from the first time you've seen and enjoyed it but something about the physical and mental positions seems to change things. "Do you like what you see, babe?"

"Oh yes! Very much, sir!"

"Then you should let it know. Show my cock how much you like it, Laura."

Chapter 3

You reach up with both hands and take my cock between them gently. You pull it away from my belly then rise up on your knees and kiss the tip. Your right hand slides down and cradles my balls while the left encircles my shaft fully. You open your mouth and take just the head inside. Your lips tighten around the lips of my crown, holding it tightly, then your tongue slips over me, lubricating with your saliva. You stiffen your tongue and first lick then probe the opening. I arch my neck and straighten my back as a bolt of lightning courses through me. Your hand begins to gently massage my balls, rubbing them against one another. At the same time you begin stroking my hard cock with the other hand. My brain is going crazy trying to sort out all the different sensations -- your lips on my cock, your tongue exploring my hole, your agonizingly slow hand job, and the soft embrace of my balls.

You press your head forward, taking more of my cock in your mouth as your hand slides to the bottom of my cock to make room. You begin a slow blowjob, moving down until half of my cock is inside your mouth then pulling back up stopping just before I pop out. On each upstroke you hold my head with your lips and play your tongue over the crown. I can barely stay on my feet so I take your head lightly in my hands for balance, intertwining my fingers and your hair. For now they just rest there, following but not influencing your movements.

Your hand releases my cock and joins the other on my ball sac. Each ball now has a hand devoted solely to it and you caress them in tandem. With your hand out of the way you start sucking me in deeper with each stroke, just the tiniest, teasing little bit more. Minute after minute you drag out your journey until finally I feel your nose press into my abdomen as you take every bit of me inside your mouth. You lavish attention on each millimeter of my cock, sliding up and down, always pausing at the top to dance over my cockhead. My breathing gets deeper and more rapid but you aren't ready to let me finish yet. You love sucking cock too much and doing it as a sub just adds to your excitement.

Ollegio
Ollegio
68 Followers
12