The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand releases its ball and pushes back between my legs, nudging them open slightly. You reach up behind me as far as you can and then I feel your fingertip near the top of my ass crack. You run it down until you reach my asshole and tentatively trace it, something we've never done or discussed before now. I inhale sharply and stiffen my body momentarily then relax and let my butt cheeks open for you. Your hand disappears for a moment and I feel you lift up your knees a bit more. As you settle back down your finger returns, now fully oiled with the wetness of your pussy.

Your mouth is making love to my cock. One hand is cupping and fondling my balls, and the other is tracing the opening of my ass. You pause with just the tip of my cock in your mouth and then slowly lower it over my shaft. At the same time and keeping perfect pace with your mouth your finger pushes itself inside me to the knuckle. Yet again you pause, this time with my cock deep in your throat and your finger deep in my ass. "Oh god, baby, you're driving me mad!" I shout. I enjoy ass play but it always seems to distract me as well. I've never cum when both things were happening at the same time. But you bring right to the edge. I can feel the cum inside me screaming for release but unable to break free. I can't decide which I want more -- to cum or to continue enjoying your ministrations.

Unable to stand it any longer I brush both of your hands off me and grab your head more tightly now. Holding you still I begin to fuck your mouth. I've had many blowjobs but have never before taken charge and fucked the mouth sucking me. I feel strangely aggressive in a way I've never felt during any sex act before. I know I might hurt you if I'm too forceful and would hate myself for that but I also know you can take me deep into your throat. In my head I hear your voice say "Yes! Rape my mouth, hon!!" so clearly I'm startled and confused about how you could talk with a mouthful of my cock.

Whatever, it's all the encouragement I need. I hold your head tight and pound my cock in and out of your mouth as hard and fast as I dare. Once or twice I hear you moan and feel you yank back against my hands and know that my cock must have hit you hard in the back of your mouth. But you continue to suck and tongue me throughout my fucking, letting me know you are handling all of this perfectly.

Quicker than I would have wished I'm beyond the point of control. I hope you know that when I cum my body relentlessly forces my cock as deep inside whatever hole it is in and I'm powerless to prevent it.

That moment comes and my hips drive my cock completely inside your mouth. But you do know this and you've sucked me off enough times before this to be able to read my cock perfectly. At exactly the right moment you relax your mouth and open your throat, allowing my cock and my cum complete access. The first spurt feels like I've opened a firehose and each subsequent shot diminishes only slightly. My entire body is shaking and I'm suddenly totally exhausted.

I stop all movement, my cock still deep inside you. You know the head gets unbearably sensitive right after I cum so you sit still and quietly. Another time you'll explore the limits of my ability to take after-cum stimulation but you rightly conclude this is not the right time. No telling where I'd end up if you tried that with me standing over you. So you wait patiently until you feel my muscles relax, signifying that the ultra-sensitive phase has passed.

I pull slowly out of you, and you softly caress my cock with your lips and tongue as it exits. I pull you up to your feet. Our bodies fit perfectly together, my rapidly softening cock nestling right at your soaking wet pussy. I wrap my arms around you, pull you close, lean in and kiss you deeply. My tongue slides between your lips and begins a tango with the one that so recently drove my cock to ecstasy. I taste faint remnants of my cum in your mouth and remind myself yet again how incredibly fortunate I am that we found one another.

Chapter 4

It's nearly 7 so I decide it's time for us to take a break and eat something. I've brought a selection of appetizers and crudité -- we need nourishment but nothing that will weigh heavy on our stomachs. As I place the hot items into the oven to warm up, I hand you my glass and nod when you pick yours up and look at me questioningly. You refill them both as I set the food out picnic style on a blanket on the living room floor. We settle down and I start the meal by feeding you a slice of Portobello Caprese and watch as you savor it. "You may eat whatever you wish, hon" I say, granting permission for you to serve yourself.

The Echo is tuned to Pandora and we listen quietly, coming down from the sexual high we were on so recently, enjoying the contradiction of calmness. When we've had enough you rise and clear the dishes. I stand and hand you some plastic containers to store the leftovers and stand behind you as you do so. My hands roam over your ass, exploring every millimeter of this familiar yet always exciting piece of your body. I run my fingers down and trace the crease at the top of your legs with my fingertips. One hand continues up along the outside of your ass split. Teasing at the very small of your back sends shivers up your spine. I can tell you want to pull away but resist, knowing you don't have the right to deny me anything I want of you.

When you bend down to load our few dishes into the dishwasher your nether regions open themselves to me. I can see your ass and pussy -- two inviting orifices I know well but never tire of. I place one hand lightly on the back of your neck, exerting just enough pressure to let it be known you aren't to straighten up. My other hand slides down between your legs and I rub the back of my finger hard against your pussy, bending my finger to emphasize the knuckle and use it firmly. You were incredibly wet from our earlier activities but dried off some during the meal. My touch immediately turns you back on and in no time my fingers are covered with your juices.

I turn my hand over and seek out your clit with my fingers. As I expected it's swollen which always makes you very sensitive there. I grip you firmly and roll your clit between the balls of my thumb and forefinger, causing your back to arch even more sharply. I release your clit and push two fingers inside your pussy. For the next few minutes I finger fuck you, listening to you trying to stifle your moans.

I pull out and quickly press one finger into your ass. You gasp in surprise and initially try to pull away but there's no place for you to go and you quickly remember you have no choice or control. I thrust my finger in and out of your ass feeling you get more and more excited. I can tell you want to cum already but that isn't the plan yet. I move the hand from the back of your neck around your throat and pull you upright. My finger continues to fuck your ass as I lean close and whisper into your ear "You do NOT have permission to cum. Make sure you don't." Your body sags a bit in disappointment and I can imagine the thoughts going through your head. You love orgasms. Being so close and having to stop yourself goes against every instinct and desire, but you have no choice. For perhaps the first time you begin to understand the nature of this experiment. Up until now it was likely an academic exercise, an abstract concept we talked about as an aphrodisiac before wild sex that drove both of us to cum quickly. All of a sudden it's real -- 'I am a sub', you likely think to yourself in mild amazement. But it isn't really a surprise, is it? Most of your masturbation fantasies revolve around Dom/sub situations. This is just the first time your fantasy has come to life.

Our heads are still side by side, ear touching ear. We can see each other in our peripheral vision, or turn just slightly and look into each other's eyes. I do that as I slowly extract my finger from your ass. You look at me with some surprise as I bring it to my lips and taste the olio of pussy and ass, and then slip it into your mouth to do the same. I take you by the hand and lead you back into the living room, seating you on the sofa. I drop to my knees, pull yours apart, and slide you forward to the edge. "Remember, no cumming until I say you may" I say before burying my face in your pussy.

I push my hands beneath your ass to lift you slightly and provide myself with better access. I push my tongue as deeply into your slit as I can, right at the bottom. I hear you moan and I fuck you with my tongue, savoring the sweet taste of your most intimate places. I raise my head and run my tongue up your slit exploring every nook and cranny. At the top, I pause, pull back slightly, and alternate exhaling slow, hot breath on your clit with blowing hard, cool air. You whimper, a sound I've never before heard from you, usually so confident, sure, and in control of your sensations even when you abandon control and let orgasms wash over, in, and through you. This is the difference between choosing to run down a hill at full speed, waving your arms, thrilling in the freedom and being pulled by one running faster than you can.

Tiring of the air game I take your clit between my lips and start flicking my tongue across the very tip of it, back and forth. Sometimes fast, other times slow. I nibble, then suck, flick, then squeeze. I'm careful not to fall into any pattern so that each time I change you have no idea what is coming next. Your ass is squirming in my hands, your toes are curled tight, and the muscles in your legs are tensed. You fight hard to hold back but there is no way you can stop yourself. You are no longer in control -- your clit is making the decisions now and she wants to cum. I pull one hand from beneath your ass and press one finger into your ass again and my thumb into your pussy.

I stroke both fingers in and out of you, feeling your climax rise against your will. When I stop and press my fingertips together and then rub them in a circular motion through the membranes separating them making you completely lose control. Your body is shaking, you pant and gasp for air, and tears squeeze out of your tightly closed eyelids against your will. I remove my hands, rise up on my knees, and take you into my arms. I hold you close as your orgasms slowly subside. Your body sinks in exhaustion and you rest your head against my shoulder.

"Shhh, baby, it's okay. I have you. Relax, rest, recover." I say. You look up to me, adoration and gratitude covering your face. "You'll need to rest up a bit. You came when you were forbidden to do so. You know that will require corrective discipline, don't you?"

Chapter 5

Your expression changes instantly to one mixing anxiety and anticipation. There is a part of you that has fantasized about this for a very long time. You even surf the web for porn showing discipline. But we've never done it. How will it feel when the hand smacking your ass belongs to me rather than your fantasy man? Will the real life experience match the thoughts that make you cum so hard when you imagine it?

I stand, take you by the wrists, and pull you to your feet. I sit on the edge of the sofa, both feet planted firmly on the floor. "You know what to do -- get into the position" I order. You hesitate just briefly, weighing the options you know you don't have.

Deciding obedience may be the path to leniency, you kneel across my knees, presenting your ass as a perfect target. "So, I see you agree this is needed. Remember, you gave yourself to me just now -- why, this is almost your idea!" I laugh. "First, though, I want to explore the territory."

You jump as my right hand -- the dominant, stronger one -- lightly caresses your right cheek, having expected something much harsher. But you truly do have an outstanding ass, just the type I like, and I so enjoy just running my hand over it. I love the curves, the soft give of your flesh, and the firmness of your muscle beneath. I'm partially reluctant to inflict pain on it, but excited as well to see your reaction, and to watch pink outlines of my hand appear on your clear ass. I lift my hand and feel you tense up in anticipation, but I'm not ready yet. I want your anticipation heightened to new peaks. I can feel the wetness of your pussy on my thigh and wonder briefly is that's a residual of your last orgasm or the excitement of what you know is to come. I know how quickly your pussy gets wet when you're turned on.

I gently lower my hand to your ass and caress it again. "I advise you to unclench your gluts. I know you think it will make this easier but really it's just the reverse. Tense muscles feel pain (SMACK!) more acutely." Distracted by my voice you didn't expect me to spank yet and a loud "Owww!" escapes your mouth.

"Not bad...I like how that felt. Did you like it hon?"

"No! I mean, yes sir" you reply.

"Very good." I rub your ass softly then quickly lift my hand and deliver another sharp spank. This time you manage to suppress your scream but your body jumps in reaction. Before you can ready yourself I smack you again, on the other cheek this time, and then again caress your smooth ass. I slip my hand between your legs and rub the side of my finger along the slit of your cunt. You're soaking wet and I know now it isn't from earlier. This is exciting you at least as much as you had hoped.

I pull my hand from your pussy and SMACK! SMACK! hit you quickly on first one then the other cheek. I'm rewarded with the sound of you moaning softly, in a deep voice. You wiggle your hips against my legs and I wonder if you're trying to shake off the blows or rub your clit against me. "Are you keeping count, babe?" I ask.

"Yyyess....5 I think."

"Very good. And how many total do you think you deserve?"

"Uhh...I..I..don't know, sir."

"You directly violated an explicit direction from me, did you not?"

"Yes, sir."

"Is that how a sub is supposed to behave?"

"No, no sir."

"So you know this is serious. Unless you tell me how many spanks you need to help you remember how to behave, I'll have to decide myself. Hmmm....30? 40? Surely you're a fast enough learner that 50 won't be necessary, aren't you?"

"FIFTY!!" you shriek. "Please, no!"

"Well, what do you suggest?"

"Ten?" you ask tentatively, your lack of confidence letting me know you don't for a second believe I'll agree.

SMACK! "That doesn't seem nearly appropriate, does it? You might be able to talk me into, say 25, if you make your case."

"Please, sir, I promise I'll be good. I'm sure 15 spanks will make me remember."

"Remember what?"

"I will remember that I may not cum until you give me permission to, sir. I promise."

"Well, I believe you are sincere. But I'm not sure that you'll be able to control yourself and hold your orgasms back. I think 20 may serve as a good reminder." I feel your body tense as you accept my ruling.

"Thank you, sir."

"Now, I think we were at six. For the balance I expect you to count each one off." I alternate my spanks from one cheek to the other, and also vary the strength from light taps to fairly firm contact. With each one you gasp, take a breath, and tally the count.

"Seven" "Eight" "Nine"..."Thirteen" "Fourteen".

I pause. You lay there, trembling lightly, wondering what I'm waiting for. Without warning I smack you one last time, hard.

"Oww!" you cry out again, then quickly "Fifteen!!"

I lay my hand lightly on your ass and feel the warmth your spanking has generated. I caress you softly, all over both cheeks. Reaching over to the end table I grab a phone and take several quick pictures from different angles. I know you'll want to see what you look like draped across my knees, and what your ass looks like with the rosy pink glow you've just acquired.

Putting the phone down I grab a bottle of lotion I had the foresight to place nearby and squirt some across your backside. Setting the bottle down I start rubbing the lotion into your warm, tender skin. When I finish I slip you off my knees. You stand beside me, unwilling to sit on your sore ass for now. Your hands move across your hips heading back to the offended area before you hastily stop yourself and look to me for permission. I nod and you immediately reach back and caress yourself.

I move around in front of you, wrap my arms around you, and smile. I pull you close, letting my hands fall down until they cup over yours. As my hands follow your caresses I lean in, press my lips to yours, push my tongue in to your mouth, and kiss you as deeply as I can. I hold the kiss until I feel your body finally relax, the tension draining out of your muscles.

As I pull away I hear you inhale deeply and then sigh contentedly. You look into my eyes and smile. "Thank you, hon. That was fantastic!!"

12