All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Melt Down

Best thing I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AWESOME

LOVED IT one of the best stories ive ever read cannot wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

I'm hoping by the way you set this story up that the wife starts messing around way too much once he starts working longer hours and it turns into a big mess, that would be a nice turn of events!

Joey BurdetteJoey Burdettealmost 17 years ago
Great story!

The best to come along in a long time. It's hard to believe it's only your first!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More!!

great story can't wait for the 2nd part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lucky dude

This is one hell of an experiment. Hope all cums out well.

bbwvancouverbbwvancouveralmost 17 years ago
Don't stop!!!

I've got to check out Robert Rimmer, cuz if this is where his ideas lead, he's a genius! Looking forward to more.

curkym4mcurkym4malmost 17 years ago
One of the best stories ever read!

Thanks for posting this story! it was very sensious and caring, but filled with animal lust at the same time! It really had me turned on.

bbarebbarealmost 17 years ago
A Robert Rimmer Fan

I have enjoyed Robert Rimmer's writings as well and agree with a lot of his philosophys. This story is great. It IS possible to love more than one.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
Very, very good!

It seems you and I read many of the same authors, and now each other! Well done my new friend. I like your style and your philosophy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Conflicts

“She was unshaved and it was with delight that I helped pull her lips apart an”

conflicts with

“with Loren holding my cock and guiding me into her dark mat of hair, and watching me eat Loren as she writhed and bucked her hips.”

“A few minutes later John and Loren arrived in two separate cars.”

Conflicts with

“After their car disappeared, Trish planted a huge kiss on my lips and told me she wan”

Love all your stories!!!

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 12 years ago

All I can say is WOW! That was freakin' hot!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Intriguing

I enjoyed the fact that the author didn't shirk the feelings of uncertainty, even though he was banging his 'dream girl'.

When he owned his happiness I saw a real turn in the story, and yet he still remained 'human' enough to doubt, to fear.

These scenes more than any other brought the character to life for me, and made me want to see what happens next.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving relationship

If my wife asked me if I had any fantasies, I would be highly suspicious, my honest reply would be none. Then I would ha put the same question back, if she offered any fantasy involving any one but just us two my reply that is not going to happen if it did don't involve me and expect a divorce to happen. That is I love my wife and anything that interferes with our union is a no no .

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

A great start to what promises to be a great story. I was glad to see it go to an open marriage type arrangement rather than a one-sided affair. It is obviously a very well thought out and written story and the first of your work I've read, although I have seen your nom de plume mentioned by several other authors on Literotica given credit for your contribution to their stories. I applaud and appreciate your imagination and obvious abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

pol·y·am·o·ry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous