All Comments on 'The Experiment Pt. 02'

by Unstably_Yours

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

The way you framed your storyline/subject intriguing and so perfect — the BDSM scenes are not the story rather a means to captures/manifests her frustrations, her desire, what she is seeking/missing — that “…tight ache deep inside me, and I want it out. I want to set it free and release it.” — the core of this story as I see it. The shower scene after her first appointment with Damion and the scene with boyfriend from part 1 revealing but only a glimpse. At the end she finds release/what had been missing, and do not mean something special with Damion (he is secondary); do not see “The Experiment” as a love story. This “experiment” is all about her; the title apropos. Love the near companion lines at the height of their passion/love making: How he makes her feel “…as he push pleasure into my body.” And she in turn “… can feel the tension getting tighter within me, I can feel the pull deep within …”. Mutual feeling — the push/pull of orgasmic pleasure; you can feel the release and relief of finding/feeling what has been missing. Pretty obvious I got caught up in this piece — so refreshing/fun to share thoughts/feelings about an intriguing storyline around a believable character; so well written.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Hmmm. . .

I think you’ve found your genre.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterabout 1 year ago

This sorry with the highs and lows, the calm and the excitement well exceeded anything I could have ever imagined. Again, just spectacular.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 1 year ago

What a beautiful little gem of a story. I felt invested in both characters and the quality of the writing was satisfying too. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

11/10 damn this was gooooood and @migbird analysis was perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnstably_Yours@Unstably_Yours
Literature- the original way to purge emotional baggage. Some of these stories have a place in my past, and others came from the fictional recesses of my mind. I see life thru shades of romantic tragedy, so if you want perfect/pink fluffy cloud pairings, this isn't it. Read, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES