All Comments on 'The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 05'

by CSK

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You sure can write

Whilst the story is a bit too extreme to suit my taste, your writing style is engaging, I even could manage to have some empathy with Kelly having several kinks I don't have myself at all.

I definitely do like the series and your writing style. Please continue! Perhaps a bit less extreme next time ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Simply incredible. I wish I could be Kelly and beused and abused like that. Keep up the great work.

yourmaster224yourmaster224about 10 years ago
your master's pleased

Loved you new adventures honey, keep up the great work! Wish i had been able to take part in your being used.

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Better han ever.

Every chapter of this series seems to get better.

It's pornography at it's best--and educational as well.

Wish I could give it more than the 5 max.

SuckerGuildSuckerGuildalmost 10 years ago
This is absolutely amazing!!!

This is absolutely amazing! I am not usually a fan of this kind of BDSM and over all sluttiness. But this is so good that it has made me a fan. It has also given me few ideas to try out. Thank you for writing and sharing! I do hope there are more Kelly adventures coming up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuck!!!

This was so so hot...I love to read about gay sex...this has me dripping in my panty...

Are you gonna write more on this series???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing....

I find it hard to believe, but it stirred my lust to bursting. If true, I am in complete envy of you. Wow!

traploverrtraploverrover 7 years ago
pleasantly surprised

I didn't think I would enjoy this story as much as I did given how extreme it was, but you put me in the right mindset to enjoy the BDSM, golden shower, and really rough sex!!! All I can say is that i am so jealous of CSK and I really hope to find a master who can play with me half as hard. I especially loved the vivid description of Kelly getting smacked and having his little sissy ass tighten up. I hope you write more!

tamis_demisetamis_demiseover 3 years ago

Absoutely fantastic! Loved it and hope to experience it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just don’t get pissing down someone’s throat. 5 stars up til that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story to long and the pissing down his throat was going to far. Disgusting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous