The Exposing Game

Story Info
A strip poker/monopoly type board game of sorts.
6.3k words
4.37
36.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Game A strip poker/monopoly type board game of sorts

The Players

Dave... Me

Wendy...My Wife

Peter... Our affluent friend

Claire...Peters' kinky wife

Rod... Their gay friend (assumed)

Jordan...Rods' assumed gay black partner

It all started out innocently enough, just a friendly, flirty game with friends while we were on holiday.

My wife and I were on holiday visiting a friend of ours who had a large secluded holiday cottage in the middle of the lake district.

We had been travelling around enjoying the scenery when Peter contacted us to invite us to stay at his very luxurious place in the country.

We hadn't booked any where to sleep yet as we were thinking of travelling through so we decided to take him up on his generous offer.

We'd known Peter for a number of years, ever since Wendy and he worked together on a theatre project.

Peters' wife Claire was a very lovely looking woman who always seemed a little too friendly as far as my wife and I were concerned.

When we arrived at the cottage Peter greeted us along with Claire and a pair of very large gin and tonics.

We had a quick tour of the cottage, which sat in the middle of around Five acres of woodland and rolling hills.

I was not surprised to discover that Peter had inherited this place as opposed to earning it via his job as a theatrical producer.

Peter was just finishing preparing dinner when another car pulled up to the cottage.

We were introduced to Rod (who was an actor who had worked on the theatre project with Peter and Wendy) and his friend Jordan...a tall, very well built black guy who we assumed was Rods' partner.

I'll skip the whole dinner thing as not much happened apart from the usual getting to know you/swapping stories thing that usually occurs during these situations.

After dinner and several bottles of wine we retired to the very large lounge room with several well stuffed couches around an open fire place.

This was when playing the game was first mentioned by Claire.

It was supposed to be a kind of strip poker/monopoly hybrid and seemed like harmless fun so we agreed on the understanding people could stop anytime and as Claire explained the rules, there were 'chicken outs' allowed.

Peter set the game up on his laptop, plugged it into the TV so everyone could see the board and it was Wendy's honour to go first.

Wendy rolled a Five with no consequences.

Next; Peter...rolled a double then landed on playpen.

'Peter, Rod is going to blow on your belly button.'

Rod uses a chicken out.

Rod rolls and lands on the same square as Wendy causing an interaction.

'Rod, whisper something into Wendy's ear that will make her blush'

I could just about hear Rod whisper "I'd love to watch you suck Jordan's cock."

I'm not sure it was a blush but she was certainly flustered.

Everyone has to drink a shot of tequila.

There were several rolls of the dice without consequence until...

Claire landed on a chance square...'Claire, you are going to remove your stockings. Make it sexy.'

Claire chickens out.

Wendy lands on the same square as Claire...'Wendy, you are going to help Claire out of her dress.'

Neither of them chicken out so Wendy lifts the dress up over Claire's head to reveal Claire is not wearing a bra...only a pair of black lace knickers and stockings held up by a garter belt.

Also revealed...both her nipples are pierced and are standing out like organ stops.

Wendy lands on playpen and chickens out on licking Claire's belly button.

Claire seems to be landing on all the interaction squares and chickens out on giving Jordan a 'butt massage.'

Jordan lands on chance...'Jordan, time to take those pants off.'...he chickens out.

Jordan lands on the same square as Claire...'Claire, you are going to give Jordan a relaxing foot rub.'...Claire has used up her chicken outs and Jordan fancies a foot rub so she has to do it.

Claire kneels between Jordan's legs as he sits on the sofa and gently rubs both feet one at a time for two minutes.

As people move round the board they are entitled to buy property so then they can collect 'rent' when another player lands on that square, this is when the game really heats up.

Wendy lands on Jordan's property...'Wendy, Jordan is going to help you out of your dress.' Wendy can choose to pay rent of $545 or lose the dress.

She seems to be considering the options when Claire informs her she could use her last chicken out. Wendy chickens out.

'Peter, you are going to give Wendy a relaxing foot rub.'

Peter sits opposite Wendy and puts her feet between his legs and massages both feet resting in his crotch. You can see he has a hard on through his trousers and it's bigger than Wendy's left foot pushed up against it.

'Wendy, lay on the floor on your back, Claire is going to get an ice cube and trace the outline of your bra and panties.'

No chicken outs remaining so Claire lays Wendy on the floor and traces the ice cube over Wendy's tits and groin area through her dress...It's a very sexy sight.

Peter lands on Wendy's property and has to give her a back rub or pay rent...He chooses the back rub...meanwhile Rod lands on the same square and instead of paying rent he has Wendy nibble on his nipples through his shirt. Wendy has no choice but to play so she kneels next to Rod and gently bites his nipples while Peter is still rubbing her back.

'Wendy, Rod is going to help you out of your dress.'

Rod stands in front of Wendy and slowly lifts her dress up over her head and off. There stands my gorgeous wife in only her plain black bra and knickers.

She looks amazing with her 36DD breasts accentuating her curvy figure...

She's certainly blushing now.

Rod removes Jordan's shirt to reveal a solid chest with pierced nipples.

Wendy helps Peter out of his shirt.

Jordan helps Rod out of his shirt.

The heat is turned up even higher when Claire is instructed to get a vibrator and rub her pussy through her knickers with it for at least a minute.

Claire, ever the exhibitionist sits in the middle of the floor opens her legs and proceeds to rub the buzzing vibrator all over the gusset of her knickers, almost pushing up between her pussy lips.

Is that a jealous look on Wendy's face?

Next roll...'Claire, take Rod's finger in your mouth and show him your oral skills for 30 seconds.'

Rent: 'Claire, you are going to straddle Wendy's leg. Kiss her deeply while you grind your crotch on her leg.'...Claire plays not pays and you can see both women are really getting into it as the two minutes counts down.

Claire gets to wear handcuffs for a whole turn.

Everyone has to drink a glass of champaigne.

'Rod, lay on your back. Wendy is going to rub and massage your stomach and chest using baby oil.' My wife straddles Rod's groin and slowly rubs baby oil onto his stomach, chest and arms, she has baby oil dripping down her breasts and stomach as she applies the oil to Rod's chest.

Rent: 'Wendy, slide two fingers deep inside your pussy. You and Rod are going to lick them clean.'...

Wendy pays the rent as she says...

"This is getting a bit risqué isn't it?"

Rent: 'Rod, you are going to kneel behind Claire on her knees. Tie her hands behind her back and blindfold her. You are going to put clothes pins all over her tits.'

Rent: 'Claire, get a cucumber and let Jordan teach you how to suck a dick.'

Claire doesn't even bother to remove the clothes pegs.

Now this was getting really risqué...Wendy nervously looks over to me and we are both wondering if things have gone too far.

Rod helps Jordan remove his trousers to reveal a very large erection.

Rent: 'Claire, lay on your back. Jordan is going to straddle your chest.

Squeeze your tits around his dick and let him fuck them for a few minutes.'

Wendy is biting her lip as she watches Jordan's big black cock slide between Claire's tits.

'Wendy, you are going to help Rod remove his trousers.'...She kneels down in front of Rod and unzips his jeans and drags them down over his thighs as his cock springs free...Rod's cock is really obscenely large and stands almost perpendicular to his body as it's too heavy to stand up straight.

Wendy looks up in awe as she's never seen anything quite this big before.

Rent: Wendy, you are going to allow Peter to handcuff you, wear them until you pass payday.'

Peter places the handcuffs on Wendy's wrists behind her back. She still has her knickers and bra on at this point.

Everyone has to drink champaigne.

Claire helps Wendy drink her champaigne as her hands are handcuffed behind her back.

Rod lands on the same square as Wendy...

'Wendy, Rod is going to stand behind you as he lowers your panties, spread your legs to allow him to finger you as you stand for 2 minutes'.

Wendy stands in the middle of the room and Rod stands behind her, she looks over to me as he reaches forward to slowly pull down her knickers to reveal her gorgeous bush.

She opens her legs as his left hand reaches between her legs and he slides his fingers between her pussy lips and opens her up for us all to see.

He starts to slowly caress her clit as he rubs his cock between her arse cheeks causing her to groan and her legs to wobble slightly.

Her eyes close and her mouth opens as he reaches between her legs with his right hand and slides in 2 fingers.

"Oh...god...that's good."

Wendy opens her legs wider and leans forward slightly as he uses both hands to play with her clit and finger fucks her. His cock rubbing becomes more vigorous as he grunts with pleasure.

Rod whispers into her ear..."I'm going to make you cum."

Wendy straightens up slightly and leans back against Rod.

"Yes, oh yes! Do it! Make me cum!"..."Oh! Stop! Don't do that!"

Wendy staggered forward as Rods' thrusting cock had slipped between her legs and as he thrust upwards had penetrated her arse with an inch or so of his enormous cock.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that, I was getting excited and when you pushed back against me I slipped in...sorry."

Wendy..."Oh my god...I've never had...that before."

Rod..."You could've fooled me it slipped in really easily"

Wendy..."Cheeky sod! No one has ever been there."

Wendy gets to remove the handcuffs as she passes go.

Rent: 'Wendy, you are going to lower your mouth onto Rod's cock, he is going to grab the back of your head and fuck your mouth.' This was escalating fast.

Wendy seems to consider it before saying...

"Oh I don't think so, I'll pay the rent."

Rent: 'Wendy, give Jordan a lap dance.' To everyone's surprise Wendy strides over to where Jordan is sitting and starts to bump and grind like a stripper working for tips. She ends the two minute dance grinding her knicker covered backside against his throbbing cock.

Rent: Wendy, lay on your back. Peter is going to slowly remove your panties.'

Wendy has enough to pay the rent but she slowly lowers herself onto the carpet and lies on her back as Peter places his hands either side of her hips. She raises her hips as he slowly pulls down her knickers.

Rent: 'Wendy, you are going to make Rod cum using nothing but your hands.

Make a show of playing with his cum.'

"Lucky I saved enough to pay the rent." She said as she sat there wearing nothing but her bra.

Rent: 'Wendy, lay on the floor. Jordan is going to lick and suck your pussy until you cum.'

"Oh please pay the rent Jordan, I've got no chicken outs left."

Peter steps in..."You can buy some chicken outs but you don't want to run out of money." Wendy buys a couple of chicken outs and uses one for this turn.

'Dave, Claire is going to remove your trousers.' I'm now down to my underwear.

Rent: 'Rod, lay on the floor. Wendy is going to rub her pussy all over your cock then she will slide it deep inside for 30 seconds.' Wendy uses her chicken out and buys one more...she has very little money left.

'Peter, get an ice cube and rub it over any exposed skin Jordan happens to have until it melts.' Jordan is completely naked so Peter has plenty of skin to cover. Wendy tells me later watching him rub the ice cube over Jordan's cock made her really wet.

'Wendy, lay on the floor. Jordan is going to see how much of a cucumber he can get inside of your pussy.' She uses her last chicken out.

Rent: 'Wendy, lay on your back. Claire is going to rub and caress your pussy. Tell her what you like.' For two minutes the men sit round and watch the two women as Claire gently strokes Wendy's pussy.

Claire asking..."Is that nice? Do you like that?"

"Yes it's really nice...it feels so good."

'Rod, lay Claire on her back. Pull her panties aside and rub her pussy with your cock. Get her good and wet.'

As Rod rubs his cock over Claire's exposed pussy Wendy as well as Claire let out an audible groan.

'Wendy, slide two fingers inside your pussy. You and Dave are going to lick them clean.' Wendy was so turned on by what she was watching she plunged her fingers into her pussy without hesitation and thrust in and out before bringing them up to our lips to share the exquisite juice.

Rent: Jordan, kneel in front of Wendy. She is going to rub her pussy all over your face.' There was no question of asking Jordan to pay the rent. Wendy stands up and opens her legs to allow Jordan access to her already dripping pussy. My wife lifts her head to look up to the ceiling as she holds on to his head between her legs.

'Rod, you and Wendy are going to share a deep kiss for one minute.'

They both stand up and I watch as Rod draws Wendy toward him and starts to kiss her wetly and passionately. About half way through the minute she actually wraps her right leg around his left leg and appears to be grinding her pussy on his thigh.

'Claire, take Wendy's hand and place it inside your panties. Let her get a good feel of your pussy.'

Wendy had never (to my knowledge) had such intimate contact with another woman before but as they both kneeled down facing each other she slid her hand down from Claire's belly button into her knickers she seemed perfectly comfortable. In fact she seemed reluctant to retrieve her hand when the minute was up.

'Dave, lay on the floor. Wendy is going to rub her pussy all over your face.'

I'm on my back as my wife sits on my face and she reaches back and grabs my rampant cock through my underwear. She is so wet I think I'm going to drown in her juices.

Rent: 'Wendy, you have been bad, you are going to lay over Jordan's lap. He is going to give you 5 swats.'

"I have been bad, I deserve to be punished."

Jordan slaps her arse until it's red.

Rent: 'Wendy, lay on your back. Dave is going to fist your pussy deep and hard.' "Woah! Too much...no way." She pays the rent.

'Wendy, whisper into Peter's ear. Talk dirty and see if you can get him hard.'

"Well you're already hard but let's see if I can get it harder."

My normally shy wife kneels down next to Peter and reaches behind her back to unhook her bra and take it off.

"I know you've wanted to see these since we first met."

"I would always catch you looking at my tits whenever we've been together."

"Would you like to lick them?" She cups her breasts and holds them up close to his face.

All the time she is toying with her tits and putting her hand between her legs.

"Would you like to play with them while I play with your cock?"

"How about you put your cock between them and you can fuck them?"

"Would you like to play with them while you fuck me from behind?"

She turns away from Peter and gets on her hands and knees.

"Well? Would you like to fuck me from behind?"

Peter stands up with his raging cock in his hand just as Wendy says.

"Times' up." Peter lets out a groan as she scrambles away from him on the floor.

The atmosphere had certainly changed.

Rent: 'Claire, Rod is going to fuck you until he cums, but you get to cum first.'

Claire seeing the temperature rising steps out of her knickers and gets on her hands and knees to offer herself to Rod.

Rod kneels down behind Claire and starts to feed his massive cock into her pussy. Wendy grips my hand as Claire takes Rod's full length up her slick cunt. Wendy is running her tongue over her lips as her other hand slips between her legs to play with her pussy. "This is so hot." "I'm so fucking wet."

Claire starts to moan and groan as Rod reaches round to play with her clit as he pounds her pussy.

Claire yells out "I'm cumming." Rod arches his back and growls as he pulls out and empties his balls over Claire's arse.

Wendy says "That nearly made me cum, just look at that cock."

Rent: Wendy, lay on your back with your legs spread wide. Jordan is going to spank your pussy, let him do it as hard as you can stand.'

Wendy does not hesitate as she lays down and opens her legs she says.

"I'm so horny you could all fuck me now."

Jordan kneels between her legs and slaps her pussy with his hand as she emits great moans of pleasure.

Peter lands on the same square as Jordan and Wendy...

'Wendy, Peter is going to lie down, you are going to rub your pussy over his cock for 2 minutes, make him good and wet with your juices...Jordan you get to play with her tits.'

Peter lies down and Wendy sits astride his lap and lowers her pussy over his engorged cock. Jordan kneels to one side and starts to gently caress Wendy's breasts.

I look on as Wendy starts to slowly grind her pussy up and down over Peter's cock. I can see her arse clench and relax as she moves.

She has both hands on Peter's chest as she slides up and down.

Jordan becomes less gentle and starts to pinch and pull Wendy's nipples.

Wendy's grinding becomes more urgent...

"Ohhhhhh...Mmmmmmm...That's so good."

Wendy then veers from the script and reaches her right hand out to wrap her fingers around Jordan's cock. At first she just holds his cock but slowly starts to stroke it as she grinds herself on Peter's cock.

Claire calls out..."30 seconds left."

Wendy releases Jordan's cock and shoves her hand between her legs holding Peter's cock hard against her clit as she quickens the pace.

She lifts her head as she wildly tries to cum on Peter's cock.

Rod says..."Much as I'd like to watch this some more...Time is Up!"

Wendy collapses forward onto Peter's chest with a heavy sigh as she failed to orgasm.

The sight of my wife lying on top of another man with her hand between her legs stroking his cock is almost too much to bear.

She is so wet that it looks like her pussy and his cock are coated in honey.

Rent: 'Wendy, take Jordan into another room. Suck his dick until he cums in your mouth, keep the cum in your mouth until the other players get a chance to see it.'...My wife has never been too keen on sucking cock but with no chicken outs left and no other get out I assume this is when the game ends.

To my surprise Wendy just meekly takes Jordan's hand as he leads her out of the room. The rest of us sit in silence as we await their return.

Jordan walks back into the room leading Wendy by the hand.

She walks over to me first and I can see a sticky smear on her left cheek as she opens her mouth to show her tongue covered in cum. My hard on was throbbing. She moves around to the others to show them before swallowing it all in a single gulp.

I can't believe things have gone this far...I suppose all bets were off when she decided to lose her knickers rather than pay an easily afforded rent.

'Wendy, you are going to see how much of Peter's cock you can swallow. Go down until you gag.'

Wendy kneels down in front of Peter and proceeds to deep throat him, her head bobbing up and down three times before she slowly withdraws her mouth from his cock. She licks her lips with obvious pleasure.

'Wendy, lay on your back. Rod is going to play with your pussy using the vibrator.'

12