The Exposing Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy lies down and Rod turns the vibrator up high so it's really buzzing.

Wendy lifts her knees up and spreads her legs as Rod rubs the vibrator up and down her spread lips. He starts to gently push the toy all the way inside as she quietly moans.

'Claire, kneel down in front of Dave you are going to give him the best blow job he's ever had, don't stop until you make him cum.'

While my wife is receiving great pleasure at the hands of Rod and a vibrator, Claire starts to slowly suck and swallow my rampant cock.

Even though the sensations Claire is producing with her mouth are sensational I'm drawn to watching my wife receiving pleasure.

I look on as Rod pulls out the vibrator and brings it forward to apply pressure on her clit. Wendy reaches between her legs to grab Rod's cock and position it between her pussy lips as she spreads her legs wide. Rod starts slowly feeding his cock into my wife's pussy.

Rod is slowly fucking my wife while keeping the vibrator buzzing on her clit.

Peter, watching his wife suck my cock kneels down behind her and starts to fuck her from behind. She groans around my cock as he slides his cock in all the way.

I look over to Wendy as she looks up and turns her head sideways to greedily accept Jordan's cock in her mouth.

The sight of her reaching out to guide his cock into her open mouth is mesmerising.

She's fucking and sucking the two biggest cocks she's ever had.

I'm so close to letting go as Peter slumps forward hunched over his wife as he cums inside her.

Looking over at Wendy I see Jordan pull out and spray her face and tits with his cum.

She still has hold of Jordan's cock as she shudders to her own orgasm as Rod continues to fuck her and rub her clit with the vibrator. "Oh yes...fuck me...give me your cum."

I gasp as I unload spurt after spurt in Claire's mouth.

Rod has quickened the pace and is really fucking Wendy hard. She is moaning with each thrust, he eventually rams into Wendy then pulls out and covers her pussy and stomach in cum.

She's still shaking as she comes down from her orgasm.

"I think that's game over." Peter says.

"Oh no I don't think so, some of us are not finished." Claire replies.

"Ok, let's have a break at least, give us some time to recover."

Wendy comes over to me and takes hold of my cock.

"You don't need too long to recover do you?"

"Not if you keep going like that."

"I could fuck all night, I'm so horny I feel like my pussy is on fire."

We go up to our room and quickly shower, she's constantly playing with my cock and kneeling down to suck me into her mouth, making me hard again.

We go back to the game room and everyone is still naked.

Peter asks... "So, how are we going to do this?"

"The ice is broken, so to speak. Shall we set it to the next level and jump right in?"

Claire speaks up..."No chicken outs and no paying rent."

Wendy rolls first and lands on an interaction.

'Wendy, you are going to rub Peter's cock with your pussy for 2 minutes, take it inside of you occasionally.'

Wendy moves over to where Peter is sitting and climbs onto his lap with her knees spread apart either side of his thighs.

She places her hands on his shoulders and slowly lowers her body so her pussy is just hovering above his rampant cock.

I have a perfect view of her arse as she proceeds to grind her pussy on his cock.

She is only about 30 seconds into it when she reaches back between her legs and holds his cock steady at the base and sinks down onto his cock, fully impaling her.

She rests for a second and then lifts herself up with quivering thighs and sinks immediately back down. She is riding his cock so hard her arsehole is opening every time she sinks down on his cock.

Claire speaks up..."Time is up!"..."Sorry, that looked wonderful but we all want our turn."

Wendy gingerly lifts herself off Peter's cock.

"Damn, I was enjoying that."

Peters' turn...

'Peter, Claire is going to use a vibrator on your arse while she licks your balls...One minute.'

"Ooh...kinky." Claire says.

Peter stands up and Claire kneels down in front of him.

She turns on the vibrator adds a bit of lube and starts licking and sucking Peter's balls one at a time. She starts to rub the vibrator around his arsehole before sliding it slowly in.

Peter's knees start to buckle as she pushes it further in at the same time as wanking his cock as she licks his balls.

"Time's up!"

"Oh god, thank god I almost blew my load."

Claires' turn.

"Claire, lie down on the floor, Wendy is going to insert a cucumber into your arse...see how much you can take.'

Claire lies down and opens her legs wide.

Wendy pours lube onto the cucumber and slowly starts to push it into Claire's arse as she says.

"I'll go slow...just tell me when to stop."

Claire lifts her knees and opens wider...

The cucumber is long but not too thick and Wendy has gotten about 6" in when Claire lets out a long guttural moan.

"Oh god, that's it...more, fuck me harder."

Wendy starts to pump the cucumber in and out while Claire now has her knees almost up to her face to expose her arse more.

"Time's up."

Rods' turn...

'Rod, Wendy is going to lower her pussy onto your mouth, lick her good but no cumming.'

Rod lies down and Wendy kneels either side of his head as she lowers her pussy to his mouth.

Rod reaches up to caress her butt as his tongue probes between her legs.

"Mmmmmmm...that's nice." She groans as she braces herself with her hands on her ankles.

As Rod has his face buried in her pussy he slowly starts to insert his middle finger into her pussy.

"Oh yes, yessss, fuck me."

Rod uncurls his index finger and slides it into her arse...finger fucking her pussy and arse together.

"Mmmmmmmffffff, oh yes, that's good...so...good."

Wendy is now pushing her arse back as she tries to build a rhythm.

"Sorry, time's up."

"Oh fuck, no...don't stop...don't stop." Wendy pants as Rod lifts her off his face.

Jordans' turn...

'Jordan, kneel down, Wendy is going to tease you with her tongue, see if you can last for 2 minutes...neither of you can use hands'

Jordan kneels down with his hands behind his back as Wendy crawls towards him on hands and knees.

I have the perfect view of my wife opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to gently lick the underside of Jordan's cock.

She twists her head to the side and slowly licks from the head along the side of his cock to his balls.

She stoops over and kisses his cock from the base back up to the tip and when she gets there she licks off the pre cum dripping from the end of his cock, then opens her mouth wide and wraps her lips around the swollen head.

Jordan groans..."Oh yeah baby...that's it, suck it good."

Wendy slowly moves forward, swallowing his cock in her open mouth until her nose is almost touching his belly.

I think I can almost see the slight bulge in her throat.

She withdraws slowly and licks and kisses the end of his cock until the time is up.

Everyone in the room is silent as we all seem to appreciate just how erotic this is.

My cock has never felt bigger or harder and it's because I'm watching the best sex show I'm ever likely see and it features my lovely wife.

Daves' turn...

'Dave, kneel down, Wendy is going to tease you with her tongue, see if you can last for 2 minutes...neither of you can use hands'

I kneel down as Wendy shuffles around to face me.

She smiles as she looks up and starts to lick my cock.

My eyes are closed as she is licking up and down my shaft when I hear a groan escape her lips.

"Oh god yeah...fuck me."

I open my eyes to see Jordan kneeling behind Wendy pushing his cock between her legs.

She wraps her lips around my cock as his thrust forward pushes her face into my belly, I can feel my cock hit the back of her throat. I feel like I'm going to cum straight away but she pulls back and grips the base of my cock and just opens her mouth with her tongue holding the underside.

Her eyes never leave mine as Jordan thrusts in and out of her pussy.

Claire and Peter have started to fuck next to us on the floor.

Claire is on her hands and knees facing the other way and I can clearly see Peter is fucking her arse while she has the large vibrator stuffed into her pussy.

Wendy starts to groan around my cock as Jordan picks up the pace I can't hold out any longer and start to spasm as I grab Wendy's hair and shoot spurt after spurt down her throat.

I stumble backwards as Wendy falls forwards and Jordan slips out of her pussy.

She is gasping for air and says...."I want that."

I'm not sure what she means but she says to Jordan...

"Sit up there." Pointing to the couch.

Jordan sits up on the couch and Wendy walks to him and turns around and slowly lowers herself towards him.

She reaches down to grasp his cock and guides it towards her arsehole.

She is so wet that when she gently lowers herself onto his cock there is hardly any resistance.

Her legs are either side of his so she is wide open and I can see her pussy gaping wide as she slowly starts to ride Jordan's cock.

It's the most amazing sight, her eyes are closed and her mouth is open while her breasts are gently swinging and her pussy opens every time she sinks down onto his cock.

Rod stands in front of Wendy and offers his enormous cock to her lips.

She opens her eyes and smiles as she leans forward slightly and tries to take as much of his cock as she can.

She doesn't miss a beat as she continues to ride Jordan's cock.

Peter growls as he pumps his wife's arse full of cum and Claire is busy fucking herself with the vibrator.

Claire, still on her hands and knees turns round to watch Wendy being fucked as she wildly pumps the vibrator in her pussy.

"Oh god, this is so fucking hot!"

She orgasms, convulsing as she collapses onto the floor with the vibrator fully lodged in her pussy.

Rod is stroking his cock in front of Wendy's face as she can't keep it in her mouth while she rides Jordan's cock.

She keeps repeating...

"Fuck me, fuck me."

Rod lowers himself and opens Jordan's knees which spreads Wendy's legs even wider and starts to push his cock into her pussy.

"Oh god, yes...yes, fuck me."

Rod starts easing his cock further in as Wendy's fucking becomes more intense. She flops forward throwing her arms around Rod's shoulders as she tries to maintain a workable rhythm.

Rod pulls out and stands up Wendy groans in disappointment as she tries to lick and suck his cock.

He lifts her up and she loses Jordan's cock from her arse.

Her moan of disappointment is quickly replaced with a groan of ecstasy as Rod lies down with her on top and her pussy quickly impaled on his cock.

Jordan kneels behind her and eases his cock back into her arse.

Wendy is now no longer in control and Jordan and Rod are thrusting deep and hard.

"Yes, oh yes...fuck me, harder, faster!"

This too much for me and Peter, I'm hard again and he's in front of Wendy with his cock in hand.

"Open your mouth."

Wendy looks up at Peter's cock and opens her mouth wide, she's not interested in teasing, licking, sucking...she wants to be fucked, hard and in every hole.

Claire kneels next me and starts wanking and licking my cock.

"Look at that, she's sucking cock that just fucked my arse."

"You like to watch your wife being fucked don't you?"

"Yes." I manage to stammer.

Jordan growls as he slams his cock deep into Wendy's arse and fills her full of cum and pulls out his dripping cock.

Rod grunts and rolls them both over and lifts her legs over his arms and starts to frantically fuck her for all he's worth.

Peter leans over and says again..."Open your mouth."

Wendy just arches her head back and opens her mouth wide.

Peter starts lowering his cock to her mouth and she tries to draw him in with her tongue.

"Oh look at that, we've found a good little cock sucker." Peter said.

"Just fuck me, fuck me hard."

Rod is fucking her as hard and fast when he slumps forward and buries his pumping cock deep in her pussy..."Oh god, yeah...take it baby...take it all."

He thrusts a few times and pulls out.

Peter stops fucking her mouth and gets between her splayed legs.

"I'm going to fuck your arse."

"Yes, yes...just make me cum."

Peter lifts he legs and ploughs straight in, she's so well lubricated he slides all the way in to the hilt.

"Oh fuck, that's so good...fuck me, hard, harder."

Peter is fucking her arse and starts fucking her pussy with his hand, fucking her with his fingers while his thumb connects with her clit.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, fuck me."

I lunge forward and start to shoot my load over my beautiful wife's face.

She opens her mouth wide trying to catch as much as she can and tries to drag my cock to her mouth, licking the last dribble from the end of my cock with a guttural moan.

Peter starts to grunt with the effort of fucking her and his hand is a blur as Wendy groans loudly at the arrival of her orgasm.

Peter stops fucking her with his hand and finally pulls out of her arse and shoots his load over her belly and tits.

She just lies there, legs wide open, arms wide open, her head to one side with a contented smile on her face.

"Mmmmmm, that was nice."

Jordan, edges over towards her on the floor and places his semi hard cock near her mouth.

Wendy opens her eyes and without moving her head from the floor, snakes out her tongue and gently licks his cock until he starts to harden.

She coaxes his cock into her mouth and licks and sucks until it's fully hard.

Jordan begins to slowly slide his cock into her mouth as she closes her lips around it.

As he pulls out she licks and kisses the end and as he slides in she opens her mouth wide.

"Aaaaaaaaah, Hmmmmmmmmm."

"Yeah, that's nice Wendy, take it baby."

"Do you want my cum baby?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

She's just lying there with her eyes closed sucking his cock with a look of sheer bliss on her face.

"Oh that's it, yeah, here it comes."

The slow thrusting stops as he draws back and spurts across her cheek, she opens her mouth wider and licks the end of his cock until he stops spurting.

She moves her head closer and closes her lips around his cock and sucks gently.

She's lying with her legs wide open, her pussy and arse are dripping with cum. She is a mess, covered in cum from her face to her arse and sucking more from the cock in her mouth.

She's never looked lovelier.

12