The Exposing Game Pt. 02 Illustrated

Story Info
Second round of a debauched game.
4.4k words
4.57
146.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Players

Dave... Me

Wendy...My Wife

Peter... Our affluent friend

Claire...Peters' kinky wife

Rod... Their friend

Jordan...Rods' friend

Tyler...Male partner of new American couple...

Lucy...Female part of new American couple

As we lay in bed Wendy, and I were sheepishly discussing what had just happened.

"I can't believe we just did that." She spoke.

"I don't know what caused me to get carried away like that."

"Well, I was certainly surprised when you let Jordan cum in your mouth...How did that happen?"

"I'm not sure, I was mesmerized by all the sex, after watching how Rod fucked Claire and Jordan does have a beautiful cock."

"Tell me what happened."

"Well, after a while I was so horny, I felt like I had no choice but to obey the cards."

"When he took my hand and led me to the other room, I felt compelled to follow and just do what I was told."

"He stood in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down on my knees."

"He was just standing there, stroking his cock just inches in front of my face."

"I couldn't help myself and I opened my mouth as he moved forward to put his hand behind my head and pulled me towards him."

"Did you like it?"

"I don't know exactly, I just felt I had to do it."

"I must've done because he stopped moving and that meant that I did all the work making him cum."

"He started to moan as I moved my mouth back and forth over his cock and that spurred me on to take him deeper and deeper until I was almost gagging trying to swallow him, I felt so horny and well, powerful really."

"I could tell he was about to cum when he gripped my hair tightly and I felt his cock kind of pulse and expand so I grabbed his cock and moved my head back and tried to aim his cum into my mouth, but the first shot missed so I wrapped my lips around his cock and did my best not to swallow."

"Wow, you've never been that keen on blow jobs, what changed?"

"I don't know, honestly, I think it was just the atmosphere the game created,

as I said it was almost a compulsion to obey the cards."

"I felt really proud of myself when I came back into the sitting room to show you the cum in my mouth."

"It was incredibly sexy; I couldn't quite believe it."

"I know, it seemed like some sort of dream we were in. I felt slightly removed from it all but at the same time really connected."

"When the card came up about taking Peter in my mouth, I wanted to show you how good I was and again I felt a great sense of achievement when I took all of his cock in my mouth."

"It certainly opened my eyes when you did that, you seemed to be smiling as you did it."

"I loved it, I was hoping you would fuck me as I did it I was so horny."

"You know they will expect us to play again tonight, don't you?"

"Do you think you would like to?"

"I'm not sure, I feel differently now that it's over, not ashamed exactly but I think I'll be bit embarrassed in the morning."

"I think we all will, except maybe Claire, I bet she's never been embarrassed in her life."

"Let's see what happens in the morning and we can decide what to do later."

We woke up around 8 the next morning and went downstairs for breakfast.

We were the first in the kitchen after Peter.

"Good morning, sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes, very well thanks." I replied.

"Coffee is just done, anything you want for breakfast?"

"There's eggs, bacon, muesli..."

"Oh, just some toast thanks."

"I'd like some muesli please." Wendy said.

Claire came into the room as we were sitting down at the table..."Morning."

Obviously, nothing was going to be said about last night.

"Have you got any plans for today?" Peter asked.

"Not really." I replied. "There is a music shop that I've heard good things about, I wouldn't mind going into town to take a look."

"Oh good, I was hoping to persuade Wendy to come shopping with me...maybe we can drive in together?" Claire asked.

"Sounds like a plan." Peter said. "You should take the Range Rover, it has the parking permit, save you driving around looking for a car space."

"Perfect!" Claire said. "Let's finish up here and head off in, half an hour?"

"Sure, we'll be ready to go by then." I spoke.

As we went back to our room Wendy asked me if I thought we were being manipulated at all.

"Not really, I wanted to go into town and Claire is just tagging along, I think."

"You know what she's like, she'll probably be taking me shopping for dildos or something."

"Would that be such a bad thing?" "Just don't let her try them out in the shop."

We laughed at the thought not realising we were not far off the mark.

We headed into town without seeing either Rod or Jordan before we left.

As we parked Claire pointed out the direction of the music shop and spoke

"Wendy and I are headed this way, let's meet up in the Dun Cow about Two o'clock?" "That should give us enough time."

"Ok." I thought, Jesus what shopping could take them three and a half hours in a not very big town?

I found out later when... after browsing for an hour or so I got bored and went to the pub early and sat nursing a pint or two while I waited for them to show up.

They arrived at the pub just after Two o'clock and I heard them before I saw them.

They came in, arm in arm, carrying Two large shopping bags each, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls.

As they reached the table where I sat Claire said, "Here's the wife, I need the loo."

Wendy sat down next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hello lover, did you miss me?"

"Of course, are you drunk?"

"Just a bit tipsy."

"Where did you go?"

"Well, we started off shopping for lingerie."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I thought that would get you interested."

"Did you get anything?"

"Yes, some tasteful things that you will like, I'm sure."

"Anything not so tasteful?"

"That comes later..."

"What?"

"I'll explain later, next she had booked us in for a session at a spa, That's where we had the wine"

"You're kidding."

"No, not kidding, it was interesting to say the least."

"When you say...Session..."

"We had a massage, that was lovely and then Claire got a full wax and I did some housekeeping of my own."

"What do you mean?"

"I just tidied up a bit, down there."

"You mean you..."

"No not completely, just neatened it up a little, Claire went the whole hog as you'd expect."

"Jesus, I never thought you would do that."

"Oh, you'll love it, It looks and feels great."

"Should I even ask about the distasteful things?"

"We went toy shopping, I bought a few things, not very tasteful."

"Oh my god, what did you get?"

"A few bits and pieces, I'll show you later...

When we arrive back at the cottage, Peter introduces us to a newly arrived couple. Tyler and Lucy.

They are both tall and muscular and both as dark as Jordan.

Peter explains we will be playing the game in the annex next to the cottage as there is more space than the sitting room.

Everyone goes off to their respective rooms and gets ready for the game to begin.

Peter has the game already set up, and there is a high degree of tension in the air as he hits the start button. Wendy is the first to go and she rolls a double six and lands on playpen.

The card reads, "Wendy, you are going to do a striptease in front of everybody, do it nice and slow, show your best moves."

"That was fast, do I get to put my clothes back on?" Wendy asks.

"Only if the cards tell you to." Peter replies.

Wendy walks into the middle of the room and starts to slowly lift her dress.

The erotic tension intensifies as she takes off the dress to reveal her magnificent body clothed only in skimpy lingerie.

She looks sensational standing there in lilac-coloured stockings, bra and knickers.

"Get on your knees and take them off." Rod growls.

"Let me see your ass." Tyler calls out.

Wendy carefully sinks to her knees.

Wendy reaches behind her to unfasten her bra; she returns her hands to her breasts and slowly peels off her bra.

She reveals her magnificent breasts fleetingly before covering them with her hands.

"Don't be shy, show us those beauties." Peter speaks.

She then gracefully stands up and hooks her thumbs either side of her knickers and slowly pulls them down her thighs.

"Oh yeah babe, let me see your pussy." Tyler says.

Wendy, now completely naked walks over to the bed and lays on her back and opens her legs wide giving everyone a clear view of her now very wet and newly trimmed pussy.

"Oh my, that's so fucking hot." Jordan speaks.

"OK, that's my turn over with, can I get dressed now?" Wendy asks.

"You rolled a double remember; you have to roll again." Peter reminds her.

"Oh, ok then." Wendy huffs.

Wendy clicks on the mouse to roll the dice...

She lands on an action card.

The card reads...

"Wendy, use a vibrator on yourself for at least two minutes, see if you can get yourself off."

Claire jumps up to fetch the vibrator Wendy bought earlier.

Wendy reluctantly climbs off the bed and sinks to the ground as Claire returns with the large buzzing toy.

Claire hands the toy to Wendy and Wendy lies back as she gently starts to rub the toy over her glistening pussy lips before slowly pushing it inside.

She lies back and opens her legs wide as the toy pulses inside her.

As Wendy slowly writhes on the carpet Tyler rolls a double and lands on playpen.

The card reads..." Tyler, you are going to perform whatever the previous action card said."

"With pleasure." Tyler says as he strips off revealing a large, fully erect cock.

Wendy is on her back pleasuring herself as Tyler approaches her to take control of the buzzing cock.

"I'm going to make you cum baby." Tyler whispers as he slowly starts to ease the vibrator further inside my wife's pussy.

Peter kneels beside Wendy and holds her as Tyler plunges the vibrator in and slowly draws it out of Wendy's gushing pussy.

Wendy is quivering as the first wave of her orgasm hits.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

The game is forgotten about as Tyler slowly withdraws the vibrator and lies down on the floor.

"Climb on baby, let's go for a ride." Tyler says.

Peter helps Wendy climb on top and supports her as she lowers herself slowly onto Tyler's long stiff cock.

"Oh yes, that feels so good." She groans as she sinks down until she is fully impaled.

Peter repositions himself in front of Wendy and places his cock between my wife's breasts.

He holds her breasts together and as she rides up and down on Tyler's cock he thrusts himself between her breasts.

I can't resist any longer and approach Wendy with my throbbing hard on.

She takes me into her mouth and sucks hungrily as she rides Tyler's cock.

I don't last long and thrust forward into Wendy's mouth and shoot my load as she swallows greedily.

Peter grunts as he ejaculates all over Wendy's breasts and stomach.

Wendy is groaning as she rises and lowers herself on Tyler's cock.

Peter lifts her up and she kneels forward expecting to be taken from behind.

Peter instead, pulls her head up until she is level with Tyler's cock, slick with her juices just inches away from her mouth.

She opens her mouth and takes the head inside.

Peter pushes her head forward, so she takes Tyler's entire length down her throat.

Wendy relaxes her throat as Peter forces her mouth backwards and forwards on Tyler's cock.

Tyler is groaning loudly as my wife swallows his cock.

"Oh yeah baby, that's right, take it all in, suck that cock."

Wendy just moans in response.

Tyler slowly withdraws himself from Wendy's mouth.

"Ok baby, I'm going to fuck your ass, would you like that?" He asks.

Wendy replies breathlessly. "Yes, yes, fuck me."

Tyler lies down and Wendy straddles over him as she lowers herself onto his upright cock.

"Oh god." Wendy groans as she slowly impales herself.

She slowly rides up and down, quivering with each downward thrust.

Without warning, Tyler thrusts hard and grunts as he empties his seed into my wife's arse.

Wendy cries out as her own orgasm hits. "Oh, fuck yes, yes."

Wendy sits, fully impaled on Tyler's cock as she recovers from her orgasm.

She gently lifts herself off Tyler's cock, he stands up in front of her and dangles his semi hard cock in her face.

"Clean it up baby, lick it clean."

Wendy opens her willing mouth and proceeds to lick and suck Tyler's cock until she has swallowed all of the cum from his cock.

She notices Peter sitting with his hard cock in his hand.

"Would you like me to do that for you?" She asks.

Peter walks over to the bed and sits down.

Wendy shuffles forward on her knees and takes Peter into her mouth.

She moves her mouth over his cock until he arches his back and grunts as he spills his seed.

Wendy swallows and then licks his cock clean.

Wendy leans back, satisfied with her two orgasms and her cock sucking accomplishments.

Claire announces. "OK, let's get back to the game, it's my turn."

She rolls the dice and lands on an action card.

The card commands her to kiss Wendy for at least two minutes.

"Let's clean you up a little." Claire says as she leads Wendy into the washroom.

Wendy and Claire are gone for a couple of minutes before we decide to follow them to see what is going on.

We all crowd around to witness Claire finish wiping the cum from Wendy's body and then she has Wendy pinned to the wall as she strokes her pussy before inserting two fingers inside her.

"Ooh, you slut, your cunt is so wet." Claire says.

Wendy moans as Claire pins my wife's arms and kisses her forcefully.

It's truly one of the most erotic sights I've ever seen.

Watching my wife kiss another woman like this is mesmerizing.

Claire pulls away from my wife and drags her to the floor, getting her on her hands and knees.

"OK, open your legs, push your butt up, show everyone your cunt." Claire commands.

Wendy spreads her lags and arches her back, fully exposing her pussy.

"Alright, who wants a turn on this?" "Jordan, come and help me make this slut cum."

Jordan, steps forward and starts to play with my wife's pussy.

Claire opens Wendy up and Jordan starts to finger fuck my wife's arse.

Wendy groans as he slides his fingers in deep.

"Do you want to suck his cock?" Claire asks my wife.

"Mumm, yes." My wife replies.

Jordan eases his fingers out of my wife's arse and sits on the bench.

Claire manipulates Wendy until she is kneeling in front of Jordan.

Wendy sighs as she opens her mouth and slides her lips over Jordan's rampant cock.

A picture containing person, underwear

Description automatically generated

Claire shuffles behind Wendy.

"Lift up your butt, show me your cunt." Claire says.

Wendy stands and spreads her legs as she sucks Jordan's cock.

Claire attacks Wendy's pussy with her tongue.

Wendy is bobbing her head frantically as she sucks on Jordan's long hard cock.

Claire removes her mouth from Wendy's pussy and starts to taunt her.

"Come on, slut, suck that cock, you love sucking cock, don't you?"

"Show everyone what a good little cocksucker you are."

Wendy moans loudly as she wraps her fist around his cock and strokes vigorously as she tries to make him cum in her mouth.

Jordan grunts and thrusts his hips forward and fills my wife's mouth with cum.

Wendy tries to swallow quickly but she can't contain it and it spills out of her mouth as she sucks Jordan's spurting cock.

"That's it Wendy, swallow it all." He groans as she gulps down his cum.

Wendy groans with satisfaction, another cock drained.

Claire takes Wendy into the next room and lies down on the floor.

"Lick my cunt." She commands.

Wendy kneels over her and gets into the classic 69 position and starts licking Claire between the legs in a frenzy. She is pushing her groin into Claire's face as Claire wantonly licks and sucks Wendy's pussy.

Peter is hovering over them, stroking his cock back to hardness.

Claire looks up to see Peter wanking his cock and rolls her and Wendy over so That she is now on top.

Peter takes the opportunity to first offer his cock to his wife's mouth then plunges it into Wendy's waiting pussy.


12