The Exposing Game Pt. 02 Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy reaches down to spread herself wide to accept the thrusting cock.

Claire cums on Wendy's tongue as she is licking her husband's cock as it slides in and out of my wife's pussy.

She climbs off Wendy as Peter continues to fuck my wife.

"Here, I want you to taste this." Claire says as she pulls Peter off my wife and grips his cock.

"Lick it, taste it."

Wendy leans in and licks Peter's cock like an ice cream.

"You love sucking cock, don't you, you dirty slut." Claire is pushing her husband's cock into my wife's mouth.

Wendy groans with pleasure as she accepts Peter's cock in her mouth.

"Let's see you fuck it." Claire says.

"Get on top, ride his cock."

Wendy stops sucking and climbs on top of Peter.

She slowly lowers herself down until his cock is buried deep in her pussy.

Claire is kissing Wendy as she slowly moves up and down on her husband's cock.

She sits on his face and he greedily licks his wife's pussy as my wife rides his cock.

I think Wendy is close to another orgasm when Claire calls a halt to this position and has Wendy get on her hands and knees on the bed.

"You're going to be fucked now." Claire says.

"Do you want to be fucked like the slut that you are?"

"Yes, fuck me hard." Wendy pants.

Peter climbs behind my wife and is teasing her with his cock, stroking it up and down between her legs.

"Where do you wan to be fucked?" He asks.

"Would you like it in your cunt? Or in the ass like a proper slut?"

"Oh, anywhere, anywhere, just fuck me...Hard." She replies.

"Tell me, where you want it, slut." He's still stroking his cock between her legs.

"Oh, in the arse, fuck me in the arse." Wendy blurts out.

Peter wastes no more time and buries his cock to the hilt in my wife's arse.

Wendy gasps as a mix of pleasure and pain washes over her as Peter grunts with the effort of fucking her.

She looks amazing with her mouth open and groaning with each forward thrust of Peter's cock.

Claire is reaching under her to roughly toy with Wendy's clit as Peter pounds away in her arse.

Wendy climaxes loudly and is shaking with lust as Peter continues to fuck her hard.

She collapses over Claire and Peter stops fucking her and slowly withdraws.

Claire starts to fuck Wendy with her hand and my wife opens her mouth to Peter's cock as he finishes in her mouth.

The game is long forgotten now, and it quickly becomes a free for all.

Lucy has been sucking Rod's and her husband's cock while this was going on and Jordan and myself have been stroking ourselves as we watched Wendy fuck.

As Wendy reclines on the bed, Rod steps forward, lifts her legs and sinks his large cock into her gaping pussy.

I approach her head and she turns to one side and pulls me toward her and takes me in her mouth.

The feeling I have as she swirls her tongue around my cock is indescribable.

Wendy is groaning loudly around my cock as Rod is stroking his cock in and out of my wife's pussy.

She takes me out of her mouth.

"I want it harder, fuck me harder."

Rod moves her across the bed and starts to fuck her with harder and longer strokes.

I climb over her and put my cock into her open mouth.

She sucks...hard.

I can't last long like this, and I explode in her mouth.

She sucks frantically as I empty my balls down her throat.

I climb off my wife, and I'm quickly replaced with Jordan.

He clambers on and offers his cock for Wendy to lick and suck as Rod continues to fuck her hard.

Jordan sinks his cock down her throat then takes it out and Wendy kisses and licks down the shaft until she reaches his balls which she sucks one at a time into her mouth.

They all reposition and Rod drags Wendy onto her knees and Jordan crawls underneath and starts licking her pussy. Wendy reciprocates by swallowing Jordan's cock.

Rod completes the switch by ploughing into Wendy roughly from behind.

Wendy is just about to orgasm when they switch again.

They flip her around and she slides down on Rod's huge cock, filling her completely.

The sigh of satisfaction as she impales herself fully is ecstatic.

Wendy's orgasm starts the second that Jordan feeds his cock into her arse.

She bucks uncontrollably as the two cocks penetrate her fully.

She shakes as wave after wave seem to wash over her.

Wendy is almost hysterical as she is fucked relentlessly by both men.

Rod lets out a loud cry as he arches his back and pumps load after load into my wife's pussy.

The cum oozes out around his rigid cock as he drains himself.

Wendy's pussy is in spasm as Rod's cock wilts inside her.

"No more, no more, please stop, I can't take anymore." My wife pleads.

Jordan immediately stops and eases himself out of Wendy's arse.

Rod lifts her off his cock and she sits with her head in her hands as she recovers.

I think it's all over, but she is just recovering herself.

She raises her head and sees Jordan standing with a raging hard on.

"Here, let me suck it." She beckons him.

She gently sucks his cock as she strokes the shaft and balls.

After a few minutes, Jordan begins to thrust his cock into Wendy's mouth as she sucks him gently, teasing out the last few drops with her tongue.

Wendy slides to the floor as she licks the cum from her lips.

Tyler walks over and kneels between her legs.

Without opening her eyes, Wendy spreads her legs wide to accommodate this new cock.

Tyler slides his entire length slowly into my wife's pussy.

She sighs as he reaches the end and slowly withdraws.

"Mmmm, that feels so good."

"Yeah baby, you want it long and slow?" Tyler asks.

"Yes, fuck me, slow and hard." Wendy replies.

Tyler proceeds to push in forcefully before withdrawing slowly, he builds up a steady rhythm.

"Oh yes, that's it, faster, harder." My wife groans.

Tyler picks up the pace and my wife cries out as she cums on his cock.

She's panting as he flips her over on her hands and knees.

"Now I'm going to fuck you good and hard baby."

They are joined by Rod and Lucy fucking on the floor in front of them.

It's turned into a full-on orgy as Claire is on her knees in front of me coaxing my cock back to hardness with her tongue, she is stroking Jordan's cock.

Peter is waiting his turn to fuck either Lucy or Wendy.

As Rod is sliding his huge cock into Lucy's pussy, Tyler is roughly fucking my wife's arse.

The sound of moans, groans and slapping flesh is so erotic, my cock is quickly regaining it's stiffness.

Rod and Tyler seem to orgasm at the same time, both grunting simultaneously and slumping forward as they spill their seed.

Tyler gives a last thrust and withdraws from Wendy's arse.

The cum trickles down her legs as it leaks from her arsehole.

Both women get on their knees to lick their respective partners clean.

Jordan is fully hard again and he lies down behind Wendy and takes her from behind.

Peter is slightly annoyed that he missed his chance so kneels in front of her face with his cock in hand.

She looks so beautiful as she reaches down to feel the cock sliding into her.

Wendy opens her mouth as Peter moves forward with his cock in his hand.

She sucks him in greedily.

She is quite passive as Jordan is fucking her and Peter is basically fucking her mouth.

They are both increasing the pace as their climax approaches.

Wendy's muffled groans accompanying both men's grunting.

Both men pull out at the climax and cover Wendy's face, breasts and stomach with cum.

She seems to appreciate it and is licking her lips with obvious pleasure.

"I have to stop now, I'm exhausted." We'll have to see if there is another chapter...

12