The Exposure That Started It All Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you going to do about it?" I said.

I saw Ethan grin and within seconds I was laying over him. Our bodies looking like a cross as his hand came down and spanked my bare butt. Around twenty or so swats later I was cumming like a train, again. When I started to have some control over my body I jumped up and rode him cowgirl style for ages. Having just cum a few minutes before Ethan took a while to cum again but I rode him through my next orgasm and was starting to get close to having another before I felt his warm cum squirting inside me.

We had walked into the woods over half a mile to find a suitable spot so I walked that half mile back to the car wearing only my sandals and I have to say that it was an enormous turn-on for me as well as Ethan. So much so that back at the car I got to my knees and gave him a blowjob before getting dressed.

During the journey home we talked about spanking. Ethan said that he was concerned that he was hurting me but I assured him that although it hurt when he landed the first few swats that soon went away and the vibrations seemed to go straight to my pussy and in particular my clit.

"So you want me to keep on spanking you then Jade?"

"Well, our sex is good, very good without you spanking me but when you do it sort of takes me to another level."

"So I can take that as a yes then Jade."

"Yes, yes you can, and you don't need a reason to do it. The sex afterwards is totally awesome."

"So every time that I want us to have awesome sex I have to spank you?"

"I'm not saying that sex without the spanking isn't good, it certainly is, it's just....."

"That it's even better if it's straight after a spanking."

"Yes it is."

*****

It was around that time that I stopped wearing knickers, they just got in the way when I needed Ethan's cock inside me, and I got really turned on whenever I accidentally flashed anyone and realised that I had, and of course when I deliberately flashed Ethan or he'd told me that I had accidentally flashed him (which was quite often).

Getting in and out of Ethan's car became a minutes task rather than a seconds task as Ethan stared at my pussy, sometimes asking me to have a quick play with my clit before I finished getting in or out, and we both loved it.

I didn't realise it at the time but I guess that that was the time when I realised that I was an exhibitionist, something that I'm sure that Ethan realised before I did. Our lovemaking places got nearer and nearer to paces where we could get caught and we did get caught a few times. Thankfully by people who were more interested in watching us than calling the police.

Ethan even took me to some dogging sites and both me on my own, and us together performed for lots of men, and some women. Although we restricted that to us performing for the voyeurs and not letting them join in.

*****

Meanwhile, I was still meeting my friends once a week at a pub, and having our girly nights at one of our places. Of course Eva knew that I'd been going out with her cousin and our romance got talked about. At one of our girly nights (girls only) I got dared to tell everyone what was the kinkiest thing that I'd done with Ethan. They already knew that we were having sex so I couldn't say that, so, with a little help from the alcohol that I'd drunk, I said,

"A couple of weeks ago Ethan took me out into the countryside and when we were making love in a field he took me over his lap and he spanked me."

"There's nothing special about that Jade." Rose said, "I had a boyfriend who liked to spank me."

"Well," I continued, it wasn't just lifting the back of my skirt and landing a few swats on my knickers, which by the way haven't left my underwear drawer for a few weeks now, I was totally naked in the middle of nowhere and we were being watched by a group of hikers."

"My cousin, Ethan, spanked you naked with people watching!?" Eva exclaimed.

"Yes he did, and the kinkiest thing about it was that I loved every second of it and it made me cum."

"Spanking you made you cum Jade?" Rose asked. "Wow, that never happened to me."

"That's not all." I continued. "It left me so horny that I climbed on him and rode him reverse cowgirl until I'd cum again, with all those people still watching me."

"Wow," Eva said, "I knew that you weren't bothered about people seeing you naked Jade but I never realised that you are a full-blown exhibitionist."

"Neither did I." I replied, but that's not the only time that my girls or my puss has been on display in public."

"Tell us more Jade." Rose demanded.

So I did, telling my friends about the Theme Park and all the other times that both Ethan and me have exposed myself. I also told them about our trips to dogging sites. When I was done Eva said,

"Wow Jade, you really will fit in well with Ethan and his family."

"What do you mean Eva?" I asked.

"Nothing for you to worry about Jade, let's just say that your attitude to your body will go down well with Ethan's family."

"You can't just say that and not tell me more Eva."

"All I'm saying is that you'll get on well with Ethan's family."

I didn't get a chance to push Eva for more information any further because the girls wanted to get on with the game but I was wondering what Eva was on about.

*****

During the times when Ethan and I weren't looking for more risky places to make love he'd take me shopping to buy me clothes. Sometimes from the chain store shops, sometimes from more upmarket shops where customers got a personal service. The first time that he took me into one of those shops I had to strip naked whilst the sales girl measured me. That didn't bother me, nor did it bother me that the measuring was done in the main shop.

Of course Ethan was loving it, but the strange thing was that I was enjoying it as well. I was getting turned-on by the situation, not the girl measuring me but the fact that it happened in the main part of the shop with the risk of people coming in or just looking through the shops big windows.

One time when he took me to one of the chain store shops to buy me a summer dress. He already knew that I liked the feeling of cotton dresses, me having told him that they felt so soft and like I had nothing on, and he picked out four dresses that he thought that I'd like, which meant that he liked them as well.

As we walked to the changing rooms for me to try them on he said,

"When you've got each one on Jade can you come out and let me have a look?"

"Sure," I replied, "I intended to do that anyway, especially as you've said that you'd buy one for me."

In the cubicle I took off the dress that I was wearing which meant that I was naked, and slipped the first potential new dress on. I looked in the mirror that was in front of me and I liked it. It wasn't a tight fit but I could still see my nipples making little pokies and I just knew that once the dress had been washed the fabric would be softer and the pokies would be bigger

I stepped out to where Ethan and another couple of men were waiting and I did a twirl for him.

"Nice." Ethan said, "Come here."

I stepped forwards and Ethan's hands went to my shoulders and the next thing that I realised was that he had pushed the spaghetti straps off my shoulders and the dress had slid off me and was puddled around me feet.

"What the hell are you doing Ethan?" I asked as my hands went to my tits then pussy then down to the dress to pull it back onto me.

"Sorry Jade, I just couldn't resist doing that."

As I straightened the straps I looked at the smiling Ethan and smiled back without saying anything. He'd exposed me to two unknown men and I'd enjoyed the experience, and he knew it.

When Ethan did the same thing with the second dress in front of a different man I realised that not only did he want to show my body to other men, he wanted to see how easy it would be to get me out of the dress. From then on nearly all of the new dresses that he or I bought were just as easy to get off as that first one.

*****

A few weeks later it was a mixed gathering at Chloe's place and as it started to get late I heard Eva tell Emma's boyfriend,

"Pete, did you know that Jade likes to be spanked?"

"NO!" I shouted, but it was too late, within seconds just about everyone was egging Ethan on to spank me.

"NO, NO." I shouted as Eva started to lift my dress up, "What are you doing Eva, stop it."

"Come on Jade," Eva replied, "everyone knows that girls get spanked on the bare."

"But I'm not wearing anything under my dress." I replied as I tried to stop Eva from lifting my dress."

"So you came here ready to be spanked Jade."

"No, I told you that I've stopped wearing underwear."

"Well that just makes it easier for us doesn't it." Eva replied.

I looked over to Ethan as I resisted Eva but he was just smiling, so were the two guys that he was talking to. It was then that Chloe started helping Eva and before long my dress was going up over my head and I was left standing there totally naked.

"Oh my gawd, you bitches, you can't strip me like this, all the guys are looking me." I replied as my hands went to cover my bits.

"Hey, who are you calling a bitch," Eva replied, "Ethan cousin, tell your girlfriend not to call me names. Better still, spank her butt now, you should have been helping us."

"I don't see why I should have been helping you Eva but I will spank her and every one of you can watch if you want."

"No Ethan, please don't." I said but that wasn't what I was thinking. My nipples and pussy were tingling and I could feel that my vagina was producing a lot of juices. The thing was that Ethan knew that my objection was just a token protest, that I wanted it to happen. I was starting to think that he knew me better than I did.

A chair appeared in the middle of the room and Ethan took hold of my hand that was covering my bald pussy and led me over to the chair. As he sat down and moved me to his side I made another token protest,

"No Ethan, please don't, this is way too embarrassing."

Ethan took no notice of me and he pulled me down over his lap, me feeling his hard cock through his jeans on my bare stomach.

"Shall I?" Ethan asked everyone.

To lots of cheering he spread my legs then his right hand came down hard onto my bare butt.

"Ouch, that hurt." I truthfully said but the two responses that I got were cheers from just about everyone and another swat from Ethan.

"Ow."

Another swat landed and I stopped complaining. As more swats landed I started to get oblivious to the audience as the vibrations went from my butt to my clit. The inevitable seemed to take a smaller number of swats this time and I found myself moaning, then telling everyone, that I was about to, then cumming and I felt my feet rise up from the floor and spread out as wide as they could then my body went rigid for a few seconds before collapsing limply over Ethan's lap.

As I started to recover I became aware of Ethan's boner pressing on my stomach again and when I was able I slid off his lap then turned and unzipped his jeans. Like all the other times that Ethan has spanked me, once his cock was usable I got onto my feet, turned my back to him then sat back impaling myself as I went down.

Once I'd bottomed out I started raising and lowering myself over and over until first I orgasmed again, then Ethan did.

As I started to get my wits about me again I became aware of our audience, our cheering audience, some of whom were holding their phones up, obviously photographing and videoing us. For some, strange reason I didn't feel embarrassed, instead my arousal level increased but Ethan's cock was already quite soft so I turned my head to face his and kissed him, a long, passionate kiss. After which I whispered,

"Thank you Ethan." then got to my feet and said,

"Where's my dress? Could someone get a drink for me?"

The cheers started again, Eva passed me my dress, which I quickly slipped on, then the questions and comments started. Fortunately, all were complimentary, even all my female friends were saying how brave I was.

When I'd realised that I was going to be stripped and spanked I was sure that I was going to be horribly embarrassed in front of all my friends. I hadn't really had time to think about it when it was happening but afterwards, when I looked all around at all the people who had seen me naked and seen me getting spanked I knew that I should have been embarrassed then but I wasn't. I looked at each of the men and thought,

"You've just seen me naked and getting spanked." but I wasn't embarrassed, it made me horny.

A bit later I went to Ethan and asked if he could take me home and he agreed. In his car on the way he asked me if I was okay and if I'd been embarrassed or humiliated. He probably knew the answer but he just wanted to hear me say it. I didn't answer his question, all I said was,

"I need you to fuck me as soon as possible."

When we got to my apartment's car park Ethan came round the car and opened my door. As usual I lifted one leg out and let him look down at my spread, bald, uncovered pussy for a good minute before continuing to get out, but Ethan took both my hands and literally lifted me out of his car. As my feet touched the ground his hands slid right down my sides then went back up just as high but holding the sides of my dress.

He put my dress on top of his car then turned me round and bent me over his car, my bare tits pressing on the cold car and within seconds his cock was entering my pussy from behind. It was dark and late at night but even if it had been daylight and there had been lots of people around I would have been very happy for him to fuck me right there.

When it was over Ethan grabbed my dress and ran into the apartment building leaving me to follow him wearing just my heels and carrying my bag.

We fucked again before going to sleep.

*****

12