The Exposure That Started It All Pt. 02

Story Info
Girly night dare game leaves Jade naked when a cute man arrives.
8.7k words
4.75
11k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shortly after that that Ethan told me that he was taking me to meet his family for a weekend. During all our conversations I'd gathered that they had quite a bit of money but I wasn't prepared for what I saw when we got there. Wow, what a house. You could get the whole plot of land that my parents house takes up in just the front garden of Ethan's parents house, it was huge.

Five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a library, a games room, a fitness room, a swimming pool outside that could be covered to become an indoor pool, and a huge garden. But the best thing was that Ethan's parents, his brother and sister were really down-to-earth and so friendly. Within minutes I felt at home with Ben and Mary (father and mother) and Emily and Jake (sister and brother).

We made small talk over a cup of tee with all the expected questions and I soon realised that Ethan must have told them that he was taking me there because his parents had organised a party for that evening to celebrate him finally finding a long term girlfriend.

I felt honoured and then amazed when he told me that he'd had a dress specially made for me to wear at the party. He'd kept it in his bedroom and he took me up there see it and to try it on. It is black, very thin fabric, strapless with a skater style very short skirt part. I fell in love with it even before I'd tried it on.

Ethan put his hands on my shoulders and eased the spaghetti straps outwards and my dress slid off me and puddled at my feet. I stepped out of it and bent to pick it up and as I did so I heard a noise behind me. As I stood up I turned and saw all of Ethan's family behind me and my hands immediately went to cover my little tits and pussy.

"Relax Jade," Mary said, "being naked in this house isn't a big deal for us girls."

Ethan stepped behind me and put his arms round, took hold of my wrists and gently eased them down to my sides saying,

"It's okay Jade, mum's right, mum and Emily are often naked around the house."

I just stood there, frozen, letting all of Ethan's family stare at my naked front. Ben and Jake were the ones that I was mainly looking at. I'd only met those two men minutes ago and they were seeing me naked.

The two way staring seemed to go on for hours but was probably only seconds before Ben said,

"Oh good Jade, you have no pubic hair, and you have a very nice body too. Do you workout? We have a mini gym here that you can use."

"Err thank you Ben." I replied as I wondered why on earth he had said that and how long he was expecting me to stay there. Ethan had told me that it was only for the weekend and I had to be back at work on the Monday.

"Come on Ethan, get out of the way," Emily said as she walked over to us, "let us girls check that Ethan got your measurements right Jade."

Ethan started to say that he hadn't measured me but he stopped before he'd finished and he stepped back and let Emily help me get into the dress.

It didn't take long and it fit perfectly. That girl in the shop had done a good job of measuring me. Emily checked the dress all over, frequently smoothing her hand down it. One time her hand went down my back, right down to my bare thigh millimetres below my bare butt. Another time her hand slid down my front and pressed the fabric against my pubis and actually touched my pussy causing me to gasp a little.

With the fabric being so thin and the design of the skirt part I felt like I was naked below my waist.

"Yes," Emily finally said, "they did a good job, it's perfect for Jade."

I looked in one of the mirrors in the room and said,

"It's beautiful Ethan, thank you so much."

"Do a twirl Jade, a slow one then a quick one." Ethan said.

So I did. Even doing the slow twirl I could see the skirt floating out a little in the mirror and I wondered if my butt was showing. When I did a fast twirl I could see my butt and pussy in the mirror and I just knew that everyone there had seen them as well -- again. I wondered if there would be much dancing at the party and what genre of music it would be.

I stopped and was facing Ethan, my back to the rest of his family.

"Thank you Ethan, I love it."

"Bend over Jade, let's see how far you have to go to show your pussy." Ethan said.

I was a little surprised at that but I did as he asked and he didn't stop me until my torso was parallel to the ground. I knew that his family were getting a great view of my butt and what was between the cheeks, and before Ethan told me to stand up I felt one of his hands slide down the top of my dress and cup my left tit.

"I can see that you are definitely going to be the star of the party." Ben said.

I lifted Ethan's hand out of my dress and stood up straight. I know that I was blushing a bit as I turned and replied,

"No not really Ben, Mary and Emily will be those," I replied, "I'll only be a little starlet in the background."

"Don't be so modest Jade." Mary said then added, "I like this girl Ethan."

I smiled then I felt the zip at the back of the dress going down and within seconds I was again naked in front of Ethan's parents, brother and sister. This time I didn't try to hide parts of my body.

"Best keep it clean for tonight." Emily said as I stepped out of the puddled dress.

I just stood there staring at Ben and Jake. I could see bulges in their jeans and had a sudden flash in my brain of Ben fucking me over the back of one of their sofas.

Possibly because I hadn't rushed to put my dress back on, Mary said,

"You can stay like that if you want Jade, no one will complain and if you decide to go for a swim you're ready to go."

"I haven't brought a costume." I replied.

"Don't need one." Ben said, "Mary and Emily always skinny dip."

I was a little confused, I didn't know if I was expected to stay naked or if Mary was just saying that to try to make me feel comfortable. Ethan obviously saw my confusion because he said,

"Can you give us the room please folks, I need to talk to Jade."

As the family left the room Ethan took my hand and led me to the bed where we sat.

"I'm guessing that all this is a bit over-whelming for you Jade."

"You got that right mate, I just never expected all this."

Ethan leant over, put his arm round me and gave me a hug.

"Thanks, I needed that, it's just that,...."

"I know, here, let me help you with your dress."

As Ethan was helping me get into my dress I said,

"Do the women in your family wander around naked a lot then?"

"Sometimes."

"Does that include Eva when she comes here?"

"She doesn't come here very often but the last time she was here she was naked all day."

"Really!? She never said anything."

"Why should she?"

"Yes, okay. I guess that that's why she didn't freak out when you came over to her place that first night that you saw me naked."

"Probably, but that wasn't planned."

"I believe you Ethan, do you want me to be naked all the time that I'm here?"

"Only if you want to Jade."

"But do YOU want me to be naked Ethan?"

"That would be very nice Jade but it has to be your decision."

"Well if you want me to be naked then I want to be naked."

I stood up and pushed the spaghetti straps off my shoulders then picked up the puddled dress that appeared around my feet.

"There," I said, "but I warn you Ethan Hammond, I might just jump your bones a few times."

"That's okay Jade, I won't complain but I warn you, dad and Jake might just, no, probably will try to jump your bones Jade."

"And you'd be okay with that would you Ethan?"

"We share everything in this family Jade."

"Wow, what have I got myself into? What about Jake's girlfriend Riley, does she walk around the place naked as well, and does she let your father fuck her?"

"Sometimes but I swear, I haven't fucked Riley or Emily since I started going out with you."

"I believe you Ethan, but if I have to fuck the other men in your family then it's only fair that you fuck the other women. Hey, you don't fuck your mother do you?"

"No Jade, and you don't HAVE to let the other men fuck you."

"But you want me to Ethan?"

"It would be nice, as I said, we are a sharing family."

"You don't fuck Jake do you Ethan?"

"Hell no, there's no gay men in this family but the girls do have some fun with each other occasionally."

I sat down on the bed, sighed and said,

"Wow, what a family, I guess that I'm happy that you didn't bring me here just after we started going out, I'd have freaked out. Can you just give me a minute to process all this?"

I lay back on the bed, still naked and with Ethan sat near my butt. He turned and started to caress my thighs. When I didn't say anything his hands started moving all over my body. It was nice and before long I could feel my nipples and clit tingling.

Soon after that we were making love, wonderful, glorious sex.

As we were recovering I heard a noise over by the door and looked over there and saw Jake and Emily standing watching us. Instead of being embarrassed or annoyed I smiled and waved at them. The both turned and walked out.

A minute or so later I had a thought and said to Ethan,

"So do members of your family spank each other Ethan?"

"Sometimes."

"So that's where you got the idea to spank me."

"That cute butt of yours just invites a good spanking Jade."

"Well I'm glad that you like it Ethan and you can spank it anytime that you want."

"What about Jake or our father?"

"You want them to spank me as well?"

"Would that bother you Jade?"

I was silent for a few seconds then replied,

"I guess not, but if I get the urge to fuck straight afterwards I want it to be your cock that I can jump on."

"So do I Jade, so do I."

"So what now Ethan, do we go downstairs with me like this?"

"If you want to Jade."

"I think that I do, but I need to get cleaned up a bit first."

"There's a bidet in the bathroom, do you want me to come and help you?"

"Yes please, I've never used a bidet before."

Ten minutes later my pussy area was feeling quite clean and fresh and we were walking down the wide stairs hand in hand. That sounds quite normal except that I was totally naked, not even shoes.

My nipples were still rock hard and so was my clit that was sticking out of my lips but I felt good.

"Magnificent my dear." Ben said when he saw me walking into the room still holding Ethan's hand.

Ben got to his feet, walked over to me, put his hands on my shoulders and kissed my forehead before whispering,

"If only I was thirty years younger."

I smiled and gripped Ethan's hand harder.

"Come my dear," Mary said, "sit and tell us everything that my son has been doing with you."

I think that I blushed a little as I thought about the making love in the open and being seen, and the spankings and fucking at our girly night. I suddenly wondered if Eva had told Mary what had happened. I decided to leave those fun moments out and started telling Mary about our first date to the theme park but leaving out the juicy bits.

After about thirty minutes I was starting to feel quite relaxed about my nudity. The rest of the family had wandered in and out of the room and obviously seen that I was naked but none of them said anything.

A while later Ethan came and rescued me saying that we were going for a swim.

"That's a good idea," Mary said, "I might come and join you."

Ten minutes later the whole family were in the swimming pool, all as naked as I was. We'd been swimming and throwing a ball around for about ten minutes when a girl about my age came round the corner.

"Hey Riley," Jake shouted, "come and join us."

I watched as Riley stripped naked revealing that her body was similar dimensions to mine and that she too wasn't wearing any underwear. As she walked towards the pool I could see that her nipples were erect and that her clit was also sticking out between her lips. Riley bombed into the pool right next to Jake.

When she surfaced she kissed Jake then he turned her to face me and he introduced us.

"Ah, the mysterious Jade," Riley said, "I've heard a lot about you."

"All good I hope." I replied.

"Oh yes, I hope that you are going to show us your little party piece later."

I had a look of surprise as I replied.

"I don't know what you mean Riley."

"Oh yes you do, I work with Eva, she tells me everything."

I did blush right then but Ethan came up behind me, wrapped his arms round me covering my little tits with his hands and kissed my neck.

"Don't worry Jade," Riley continued, "Emily and I have both been spanked by Ethan in public., if you're lucky it might happen tonight as well."

I stood there with Ethan's hands still holding my tits as Riley swam over to each member of the family and kissed their cheeks. I was sure that Ben copped a feel of Riley's butt as she kissed him. Then she went to Jake, wrapped her arms round his neck and gave him a long, passionate kiss. I wondered if his cock was rising to the occasion and if Riley could feel it on her stomach like I could feel Ethan's pressing between my butt cheeks.

About thirty minutes later we heard a noisy vehicle in the drive and Mary said,

"Come on girls, that must me the caterers, we need to make sure that they know what they are doing."

With that she got out of the pool followed by Riley and Emily. Mary had brought out a towel that she wrapped around herself but Emily and Riley had no towels so they followed Mary totally naked.

"Off you go Jade," Ethan said," All girls together."

I hesitated for a second as It thought,

"What the hell," and climbed out and followed them. Me as naked as Emily and Riley still were.

The catering man stood and stared as the three naked young women walked up to the back of his van as Mary said,

"Come on girls, grab a tray and take then into the kitchen."

We did and followed Mary inside. We were just turning to go back out when the man walked in carrying a couple of boxes.

"Where would you like these Mrs Hammond?" He said.

Mary told him and we all went out to finish unloading the van.

Once that was finished Mary said,

"Can you move the van out of the way round the back somewhere then get on with whatever. We should be ready to eat in about three hours."

Then she turned to us naked girls and continued,

"Time to get ready girls, let's go."

We all went inside and up to the bedrooms. Ethan was waiting for me and he immediately hugged me and asked me if I was okay.

"Yes, I think so, I'm still getting used to all this, you could have warned me."

"And risk putting you off or getting very nervous, no, it was best to keep you in the dark and I'm pleased that Eva kept her mouth shut."

"I guess that you're right, Mary said that we've got three hours to get ready, you know that I wear very little make-up so it will take me about ten minutes, what shall we do with the rest of the time lover?"

That was a rhetorical question and Ethan knew that it was. As we kissed we walked to the bed and we made love on it for the second time that day.

I'd watched Ethan put a tuxedo on whilst I was brushing my hair then he went downstairs to see how things were progressing. A little later he came back and told me that they were ready to meet me and he helped me put the dress on. I'd already put on my three inch, black heels that he'd told me to bring. Then he stood behind me and we both looked in the full length mirror.

"Dad was right Jade you do look magnificent, I love your pokies but there's just one thing missing. Don't move."

I didn't and in the mirror I watched him go to a drawer and come back with a long, thin box. He opened it and put this amazing necklace round my neck.

"Is that for me?" I asked.

"It is Jade, just a small token of my love for you."

"It's gorgeous Ethan, I love it, thank you so much."

"The diamonds are real."

"Wow, but I don't care about that, it looks totally awesome. If we didn't have to go downstairs I'd thank you properly but that will have to wait, I guess that your parents will get upset if we kept them waiting too long."

I felt a bit like I imagine a princess would feel as Ethan held my hand and we slowly walked down the stairs, although I doubted that a real princess would feel like she was naked below her waist.

About two thirds of the way down the stairs there is a small landing where the stairs continue down to the left. When we got to that little landing Ethan stopped and I looked around. I could see about fifty people, all adults, all smartly dressed and all looking at me. Ethan and I were stood with our thighs about head height to all the people and I smiled as I wondered how many of them could see up the ultra short dress and see my bare pussy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, and the rest of you lot, for those who don't already know my soulmate, the light of my life, my best friend and my true love, this is Jade. Please go gentle with her because if you don't I'm sure that she'll give you a karate chop somewhere where it will hurt real bad."

As the laughter died down Ethan continued,

"Before I let Jade be at your mercy there is just one more thing that I have to say."

With that Ethan put his hand in his pocket and got down on one knee and said,

"Jade Clarkson, will you marry me?"

I was stunned, my thoughts had never got as far forward in my life as marriage, that had always been something that I'd get round to thinking about when I got much older but as I stood there with my jaw hanging down, my thoughts about marriage changed and I replied,

"Yes Ethan Hammond, I will marry you."

My knees were shaking and I was nearly wetting myself as Ethan slipped the ring on my finger. To noisy applause I kissed Ethan, jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck then did my best to swallow his mouth.

Ethan's hands went round me and I felt one hand supporting my bare butt and the other sliding up my bare back. Everyone was able to see that I wore no knickers but I just didn't care. I just wanted to go back upstairs with Ethan and fuck his brains out.

Sadly that didn't happen and when the kiss broke and Ethan lowered me to the floor I straightened my dress and we walked down the rest of the stairs where Ethan started introducing me to the ninety odd percent of the people there that I didn't already know.

When we got to Eva and her boyfriend, Tom, I said,

"Eva, you bitch, you could have told me."

"And congratulations to you too Jade, you look gorgeous, no bra or knickers I see and you know why I didn't tell you Jade."

"Yes I do, and in a way I'm pleased that you didn't. We have some serious talking to do when we get the chance girl. And how did you know I'm not wearing any knickers or a bra?"

"Everyone in the room saw your bare butt when you jumped on Ethan on the stairs and before that when you were just stood there facing everyone we all saw your slit and bare pubis. A few of us saw your pussy when you bent over to put your glass on that coffee table. As for a bra, I'm surprised that your nipples haven't drilled through that thin fabric by now."

"Oh my gawd," I replied, "I've never been so exposed, what will people think of me?"

"That your going out with a Hammond boy and you like it Jade. If you didn't you wouldn't have lasted this long."

"We really do have some serious talking to do Eva, you have a lot of secrets girl."

"And you are starting to get a lot yourself Jade. Any of your family here?"

"No, it was only intended to be a 'meet the boyfriend's parents weekend'."

"Well that might be a good thing, we've never talked about your parents have we?"

"No."

"Don't worry about it Jade, everything will be just fine."

Ethan steered me away from his cousin and her boyfriend and shortly after that Ben announced that the buffet was open. Ethan held my hand and we walked over to the food tables. Ben was there and as we got to him he said,