The Exposure That Started It All Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay Jade," one of the 'new' women said, "we've all heard that you get a lot of pleasure out of being watched while getting spanked. We all have out little fetishes and we'd hate to deprive you of yours, especially as you are going to be joining our family. Go ahead, have your fix. We promise that we won't take more than a couple of dozen photographs -- each."

That last bit caused a little laughter and some more tingling. I watched as two of the men went inside and came back with the coffee table.

"They not expecting me to dance on that." I thought.

No they weren't Ethan led me to the table and told me to get on my knees on the end of the table then bend down until my face was touching the table. Then he eased my knees apart until they were right at the edge of the table. My butt was up in the air and my pussy was spread wide open, I could feel the warm air going inside me.

I couldn't see what was happening but I could hear people and camera clicking behind me. They really were taking photographs of my butt and spread pussy.

Then the first swat landed and I winced. Then the second, but it wasn't quite the same as Ethan's usual spanking, something was different. Then the third and my butt was starting to hurt.

On and on it went. Something was definitely different but the end result was the same, not as much, but the vibrations were going to my clit.

Then one swat landed along me slit and I yelped, that one really did hurt. Then another, then another. My pussy was really hurting and my clit felt like it had doubled in size. It had doubled in sensitivity as well and as more swats landed on both my butt and my pussy I felt that the arrival of an orgasm was imminent.

More swats landed and a very intense orgasm exploded out of me as I shouted loud enough for anyone half a mile away to know that I was having an orgasm. My body was jerking and shaking so much and I felt hands lifting me off the table and laying me on the grass.

On and on went wave after wave of pleasure. It felt like it went on for hours but was probably only a minute or two.

Shortly after the orgasms stopped and I rolled onto my back and shouted,

"FUCK ME. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FUCK ME."

Two of the men came and rolled me onto my knees and lifted me back onto the table, me putting my head down so that my butt stuck again and I expected Ethan to come over and play his part in the performance but it didn't feel like Ethan's cock that entered me, again something felt different, not that I cared, my body was getting what it needed.

The cock thrust into me over and over until I felt it shoot its load inside me then withdrew. I orgasmed as another cock thrust inside me again and again until I got another load inside me.

Then the cock inside me withdrew and then went back in and the slightly different feeling made me realise that I was getting gang-banged but I didn't care, I just wanted more cock and more cum inside me.

I wasn't counting but Ethan later told me that all seven men there had their way with me but I certainly wasn't complaining, I must have cum five or six times before it was all over. It was when my brain was starting to register the normal things in life that I heard the applause and congratulations, Ben coming over to me and telling me that I was going to be a great asset to the family. Even Mary came to me and congratulated me.

"Did Riley get the same welcome to the family" I asked.

"Yes I did," Riley said from behind me, and I even volunteered to leave the family then come back.

I managed a smile and found my brain trying to work out how I could do that.

Ethan had been beside me since the last cock left me and he had held my hand all through my recovery. I finally managed to look at him and smiling I said,

"I'm like your family."

Ethan lifted me up and carried me over to the hot tub. He lowered me in then dropped his shorts and joined me, and with me sitting sideways on his lap he just held me until I was feeling strong enough to turn and sit beside him.

"Wow, I finally said, what a welcome your family has given me."

Mary was walking by and she heard me. She stopped and turned to face me and said,

"You are so welcome Jade, I hope that you are going to perform like that at all our parties."

"That will be my pleasure Mary." I replied then turned to Ethan and asked how often they had parties.

"Oh about every day that starts with a letter 'S' and end with 'day'."

"Wow, I am really glad that I met you Ethan Hammond."

"And I'll never forget the first time that I saw you Jade Clarkson."

We kissed, long and passionate, then I mounted him under the warm bubbles.

"Leave them." I heard one of the women say as I bounced up and down on Ethan's cock.

Then a few bounces later Ethan told me that the guests were leaving but I had more important things on my mind.

That evening Ethan drove me home and stayed with me. I was too tired to have a long fucking session before I fell asleep but Ethan woke me early by sliding his cock into my wet pussy and as we both brought each other to a climax I suddenly said,

"Do you think that we can get married with me naked?"

Ethan didn't answer until we were sharing the shower when he said,

"It might just be possible, this nude wedding thing, but you're going to have to work on your parents."

"Maybe we'll have two weddings, one for parent and one for the rest of us." I replied.