The Exterminators Ch. 02 - Not So Secret Origin

Story Info
A little blackmail goes a long way.
8.6k words
4.77
3.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd part of this commission! Galacta walks in on Cosmos-Maiden and Elixer acting particularly unprofessional, and using some persuasion to get her way. However, there are consequences to Elixer's powers, ones she will have to contend with!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, male on futa, male on female, futa on futa, pregnancy, female to futa transformation, cock/ball growth, superheroes

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Oh fuck Lane! Just like that baby!"

Eyes bulging and jaw dropping, Galacta watched as the super heroine and her sidekick fucked. Sitting on top of him, Cosmos-Maiden shimmied her hips, naked, her bare, fat ass bouncing and clapping loudly against his toned thighs. A scarlet sheet was covering both hers and Elixer's legs, ruffling around their undulating bodies as they worked up a sweat. Elixer's small, slim hands were wrapped around Cosmos' wide hips, the dark-brown hue of his skin contrasting pleasantly against her pale complexion. Hair waving around her, Cosmos-Maiden rode her crime-fighting partner passionately, keeping his cock completely buried inside of her pussy as she shook back and forth atop of him.

"M-Mallory!" Galacta heard Elixer moan and use the heroine's real name, "I-I'm getting close!"

Unable to stop gawking, Galacta watched as he started thrusting harder into Cosmos-Maiden, the huge bed rocking under them. As her eyes roamed over them she noticed something, her view of the coupling duo askew; something was flopping between her rival's legs! Incredibly long and as pale as the rest of her, there was a particularly unfeminine addition to Cosmos's body, one Galacta hadn't expected to see. Veiny, thick, and flared at the end, this extra part whapped against Elixer's body with each of Cosmos's movements, spilling a gooey substance across his svelte torso.

Cosmos-Maiden had a huge fucking cock!

The idea alone that her arch-rival was hiding something like that was enough to make Galacta's head spin, but things got even crazier as Elixer approached climax. While his body didn't change, his cute features scrunched up in concentration, his feathered-white bangs fluttering across his forehead, Cosmos-Maiden's figure began to glow with energy like she had after consuming the potion Elixer had given her during the battle, visible energy emitting off of her. She was being enhanced and empowered like before! It didn't make sense - why would this be happening now when there weren't threats or fights to be engaged in?

Whatever it was, Galacta wasn't about to standby and watch it happen!

"Look what we have here!" The Orcess announced her presence loudly and stomped down into the room, pausing her floating, "Cosmos-Maiden having some fun with her sidekick? How scandalous!"

Yelping, Cosmos-Maiden leapt off of Elixer, landing next to him on the bed; at the same time he lifted his knees to his chest, curling himself into an embarrassed ball. Face red, the Elf pulled the sheets up to her neck, hiding the both of them, her huge tits denting the material outward, panting as she collected herself, her lips twisting into a scowl at the interruption. Catching her breath, she glared at Galacta, Elixer's eyes darting back and forth between the two rival superheroines, unsure of what to make of the situation. Sitting up while keeping herself under the covers, she huffed at Galacta's cocked stance.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Cosmos-Maiden shouted across the room, flustered, "I don't remember inviting the second best hero in ARC to my mansion!"

"Hmmm, I guess you didn't! But I thought I'd come see what this new, powerful sidekick was all about, since you've been keeping him from the rest of us. How greedy of you, Cosmos."

"He's my sidekick Galacta, not yours or anyone else's!"

"Is that why you're fucking him!?" Galacta scoffed, raising an eyebrow, "Having some after-battle fun with an impressionable young man? For shame Cosmos!"

"W-What I do in private is none of your business, Orc!" Cosmos' hands were shaking, "We're both adults, and it's completely consensual. And besides, he-"

She suddenly stopped, clamping a hand over her mouth, Elixer gaping at her with wide eyes.

"He what? Tell me Cosmos!"

Galacta studied the pair, trying to figure out what was happening between them that Cosmos-Maiden was trying to keep a secret. The sex. The vial full of white liquid she'd drunk. The power she gained in the fight and now here in bed. How no one had ever heard of someone as gifted as Elixer. What was Elixer doing to her to cause her amplification? Why was he using his abilities now of all times? Was it something else that they did just to make sex between them better!? Each of the different parts of the question mingled in her brain, slowly forming into something coherent.

She had seen Cosmos drink something during the fight with the alien, but what was it? It must have been something Elixer produced or created himself - but that didn't make sense considering she was in the middle of being empowered only moments before. Hold on, the color of the fluid, the carnal-nature of their relationship, why Cosmos-Maiden was so secretive about him... That was it! Elixer amplified others through sex, and his cum must have been the catalyst - he'd bottled it for her to use during battles! His powers were activated sexually and Cosmos-Maiden was taking full advantage of that! It was all coming together now.

"Look, you can leave or I can report you to the Hero Federation," the Elf threatened, giving Galacta a challenge smirk, "I'm sure they'd love to know how yo-

"Oh I get it, I understand now." Galacta stomped forward towards the bed, "You need his dick to get stronger, don't you?! You have to fuck your sidekick to be better than me!"

"W-What are you talking about? That's the most idiotic thing you've ever said - and that's a huge feat!"

"You don't need to lie, Elf. I saw what you drank during the fight with the alien, and what was happening to you during sex. No wonder you've been keeping him a secret!"

"Mallory?" Elixer squeaked out, "What's-"

"Don't worry Lane, nothings going to happen," she reassured her sidekick, tenderly patting the top of his head with her non-metallic hand, "Galacta here is just making things up!"

"Oh I think I do, and I want in, Cosmos. I want a piece of that action!"

"Not a fucking chance you, you...!" Cosmos-Maiden snarled, wrapping a protective arm around Elixer, "I'm not fucking share him with you of all people!"

"Yeah? You're gonna stop me?"

"I can! I am the strongest hero now! Besides, even if I couldn't, what do you plan on doing? Are you gonna kidnap him and rape him? I'm sure that would make a great headline!"

"Almost as good as the one that will come out if you don't share him! I can see it now: 'Super Heroine Needs Super Dick To Be The Best.'"

Galacta let out a deep chuckle at Cosmos's embarrassed expression.

"I can, I can live with that! Who's gonna care about my personal life when I'm number one!?"

"Good point, good point..." Galacta trailed off, studying the naked, sheet-covered pair, "But what if..."

"What if what!?"

"...what if the government took him away from you? I'm sure the suits and boys in white would love to get their hands on such a powerful Amplifier, considering how rare and valuable they are. Move him somewhere secret. Keeping him locked up in some lab away from the public eye to figure out how to harness his powers. Away from you!"

Cosmos-Maiden eyes shined with horrid realization. Galacta was right! The government made no secret that it studied all of the many heroes' abilities and powers, and some in the past had gone mysteriously missing. They'd undoubtedly do it to Elixer as well - Hell, they'd practically jump at the chance to - waiting for the moment to take him away from her when she was otherwise-occupied, using their own cybernetically-enhanced enforcers and heroes to do so. No one knew the location of their labs either; not only would she lose her lover, but her spot as the top hero as well! Would Galacta really go to such extremes just to stay number one!?

"Galacta, hold on, you woul-"

"So why don't you share?" The Orc asked her, softening her voice, not seriously intending on exposing the young man, "Would that be so hard? And then it can be our little secret!"

"Wait, wait!" Cosmos-Maiden stammered, panicking, "There's a side effect you don't know about!"

"Oh? I haven't seen anything like that."

"You saw it didn't you?" She shuddered as she revealed her other secret, "You saw it while we were having sex, I'm sure."

"Your dick? Yeah it was pretty impressive actually." She genuinely complimented with a chuckle, her cheeks darkening, "Didn't expect someone like you to be hung like that! But what does that have to do with anything?"

"That's the side effect! I wasn't, wasn't born with male genitalia, Galacta. It happened after we first had sex. He didn't know about it either - the sex is what causes it, not just his semen. It was a surprise, but a small price to pay!"

Galacta studied her features, trying to discern if she was telling the truth or not.

"You grew a dick because of him? That's pretty hard to believe, Cosmos."

"I-It's true!" Elixir shouted suddenly, trying to be brave, "She didn't have it before we, um, did it..."

"Interesting."

That was Galacta's only reply. She considered long and hard about the pair's words, the revelation sinking into her brain. Crossing her arms over her huge chest, she mulled the idea over in her head, wondering what it would feel like to have a penis of her own; it couldn't have been that bad if Cosmos-Maiden seemed to enjoy it so much! And she was right - it would be a small price for ultimate power. Yes, Galacta could reclaim her place as the top of the food chain, the savior everyone looked up to, all for only a single drawback that hardly felt like one. She'd just have to get a new suit!

As she contemplated her next move, she studied Cosmos-Maiden and Elixer, both of whom were staring at her in anticipation. Elixer was definitely a cutie, his features soft, his body svelte but toned - plus there was that bulge snaking from his crotch and denting the sheets. If he'd made Cosmos so hung, he must've been packing at least as much down there! Then there was the Elf. Galacta had to admit that she was undeniably attractive. Busty with a fat ass. Seductive without trying. Beautiful. There were worse people to have to share the young man with, that was for sure!

"If I grow a dick like you claimed to have, that's fine," Galacta relaxed her posture, a genuine smile touching her lips, "because I want the same thing you're getting, Cosmos."

"Galacta, I told you, I'm not sharing!"

"Come on, Mallory," Galacta used her real name like Elixer had, trying her best to be friendly, "I know we've been rivals for years now, but I've never hated you or anything. Quite the opposite actually. I always admired the way you kept trying and doing your best to be a great hero - you deserve all the praise you get."

"What? Galacta I-"

"Please Mallory, we're in private. You can drop the stage names. Call me by my real name," She looked over at Elixer and winked, "It's Gabriella - or Gabby, if you prefer, cutie."

"Fine, Gabriella," Cosmos relented, gritting her teeth as she referred to her rival so casually, "I-I..."

She took a deep breath.

"It's not really for me to decide..." Her voice got low, "If Elixer is okay with it, I, I guess I am too."

They both turned towards Cosmos's sidekick.

"Well cutie, are you?" Galacta questioned gently, "Are you okay with being shared by the two best heroines in ARC?"

Slack-jawed, Elixer stared at the giant Orcess, his heart thumping in his chest. She was beautiful, of course, and in a different way than Mallory was; sure she was just as voluptuous and sexy, but unlike the Elf, Galacta was strong. Built like a brickhouse. Tall and muscular. Hot. His cock twitched under the blanket, causing it to shoot up in front of him, giving Gabby a hint of his true size. He looked from her back to Mal, trying to figure out what the right decision was here, hoping she would give him any hints of how to proceed, studying her features for a long moment.

"I-I don't want to upset Cosmos," he whispered, his head turning towards his lap, "she's the one who helped me become a superhero in the first place."

"It's okay Lane," Cosmos comforted him, "I knew we wouldn't be able to keep it a secret forever. I just hoped it would be later rather than sooner!"

"So you wouldn't be mad?"

"No, I wouldn't. There are worse people to have to share you with, I guess."

Gabriella grinned.

"Then I think I'm okay with it. I've always thought Galacta was attractive..."

"It's decided!" Gabriella clapped her huge hands together, causing the room to shake, "Wanna give us some privacy, Mallory?"

"Oh no, that's not gonna happen!" She huffed, sliding out of the bed and making her way to a large armchair next to it, "I need to make sure you don't hurt him or anything. I'm staying right here!"

"If you wanted to watch, all you had to do was say so!"

Cosmos-Maiden blushed and sat down, her many oversized-parts jiggling as she did.

"You're such a pervert!" She complained, though her nipples were hard and her huge cock was still erect, her baseball-comparable testicles nestled between her thighs, "Just get it over with."

"Oh I plan on taking my time Elf," Galacta finished sauntering over to the bed, situating herself at the foot of it, "I want to enjoy this."

Not waiting for a response from either of them, the Orcess began to disrobe. Kicking off her boots, she revealed her large, bare feet, the skin the same yellowish-brown hue as her face. Her gloves were next, and she used her freed hands to remove the rest of the additions to her costume, taking off armored pads on her arms, her long flowy cape, and her large pauldrons - they all ended up in a pile around her toes. In nothing but the base of her suit, she reached behind her and began to unzip it, Elixer's eyes going wide as he finally got to see another one of his idols naked, Cosmos-Maiden glancing over with just as much curiosity.

After pulling down the zipper, Galacta slipped her limbs from the suit, leaving it in a rumpled heap with the rest of her accessories, letting out a sigh of relief now that she wasn't so constricted; as it turned out Galacta's costume left nothing to the imagination, her curves just as extreme as they looked. Her tits were enormous, topped by gray areola and thick nipples. Her hips stuck out from her waist obscenely, the young sidekick even able to catch a glimpse of her giant ass from the front. Her biceps and thighs were huge as well, strong and muscled, veins intersecting across each other as they pulsed powerfully. The Orcess also had a small tuft of dark hair above her pussy, which was surprisingly delicate and small.

Elixer's cock flexed once more between his legs!

"Well, what do you think Lane?" Gabby smirked, cocking her hips, "Am I sexy enough for you?"

"You-You're amazing!" He gushed, trembling, "I can't believe how hot you are!"

Cosmos-Maiden huffed in her chair, but found herself in agreement.

"Mmm that's great to hear cutie! Now why don't you show me what you're working with? I've been dying to see it."

Nodding his head, Elixer acquiesced to her request. Pulling down the sheet slowly over his body, he revealed himself to the Orcess like she had to him. His chest was smooth but firm, his own nipples small and dark, still splattered in Mallory's drying precum. His stomach was flat and narrow, his crotch the same but covered in a trimmed patch of white that matched the hair on his head. Taking a deep breath, he forced the covers the rest of the way to his feet, showing off what Galacta had really been asking to see, his thin-but-toned legs coming into view as he did, framing the main attracting between them that immediately stuck up into the air as soon as it was uncovered.

Galacta was shocked yet again at what she was witnessing.

Jutting from his groin was the biggest fucking cock the heroine had ever seen! She was no blushing virgin by any means - having plenty of admirers willing to bed her - but none of them compared to the young man laying in front of her. Waving back and forth in the air was a veritable pillar of obscene, venous virility, reaching up to Lane's chest easily, nearly as long as one of his arms; not only did he possess an incredible length of fuck meat, but it was damn thick as well, practically as wide as her own bulky forearm! Gabriella was flabbergasted that not only was he casually swinging such a massive thing around, but that it had fit in Cosmos-Maiden at all! He was fucking huge!

Below his towering pole sat an enormous scrotum, so spacious it forced his thighs to spread far apart from each other. In the same way his cock overshadowed Mallory's, his balls did as well, each one nearly the same size as a grapefruit, bulging the sides of his wrinkled sack from their sheer giganticness. They were hairless, the wrinkled ball-bag on full display, several veins coating it. Gabriella could see the titanic globes rumble against each other, moving slightly under their own power - it was like he was fucking brewing more sperm in real time! Where the fuck did the Elf find this guy!?

His package didn't match the slenderness of the rest of his body at all!

"Holy shit Lane!" Galacta exclaimed after several long moments of ogling his package, letting out a wolf whistle, "I can see why Mallory was so eager to make you her sidekick now!"

"T-Thank you Galacta, I-"

"Ah ah. You can call me by my real name now, remember?"

"Sorry! Gabriella, I," He apologized loudly, "I was just saying I don't know why it's so big - maybe because of my powers?"

"Whatever the reason, I'm even more excited now to get a piece of it!"

She licked her lips as a large gout of precum bubbled at the tip of his cock.

"Now just hold tight cutie, I'll be right there to join you in a second."

Leaning over the bed, her massive breasts brushing against the surface, Gabriella climbed on to it, the mattress sinking under her immense, muscled weight. As seductively as she could, the Orcess crawled over to the young man, making sure to shake her huge ass as she did, jiggling her tits luridly. Lane gulped as he watched her, one of his hands going to his shaft and stroking it slowly; Gabriella noted immediately that he couldn't encircle it with one hand, his fingers separated by several inches of fat, artery-riddled flesh. Arriving between his legs, her enormous body stretched across the bed, the superheroine dragged herself over his package, her chest sliding across it as she moved to face him.

Gabriella immediately noticed that Lane's cock was fucking hot - and not just in an attractive way; it was incredibly warm, heating up her cleavage as it swallowed up the upper-half of his member, the bestial extremity pulsing violently against her skin. It was enough to make the Orcess moan softly, her large lips opening in a large 'O' right in front of Lane's face. His cheeks reddened further at the sight, still unused to the effects his member had on people, Mallory having been the first person to sleep with him. Inhaling deeply through her nose, Gabriella rushed to grab Lane's cheeks and pull him into a kiss.