The Exterminators Ch. 02 - Not So Secret Origin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But just because Mallory was forgotten didn't mean she wasn't there.

There and watching, unable to take her eyes off the steamy coitus in front of her. She didn't know why she found it so hot to watch her sidekick - her lover - have sex with her rival, but she was beyond caring at this point. Mallory was as focused on her own pleasure as she was theirs, unashamedly masturbating herself to the live-action pornography happening before her; her own huge cock was pouring its precum down her shaft, staining the expensive cushion she was sitting atop, her whole hairless crotch and thighs drenched in her goopy refuse. Panting as raggedly like the mating-couple were, Mallory practically felt like she was the one having sex, her body red with desire, sweat dripping down her forehead.

She had never considered herself a voyeur before, but this unexpected progression of her night was revealing a new side of her, one she didn't know she possessed. There was just something incredibly sexy about watching Lane use his massive hunk of meat on someone else, while also being able to see that it had the same effect on others as it did herself; she had been the exact same during her first time with him as Gabriella was now! Feeling nothing but overwhelming pleasure, lost in euphoria, giving herself completely to the young man. It was a remarkable position to be in, and Mallory was almost envious she wouldn't get to have another first time with her sidekick.

"Shit, Lane, I don't think you can go any deeper," Gabriella grunted, looking down at the young man, "I think you bottomed out."

Gabriella was speaking the truth - at least what felt like the truth. Lane's spongey, throbbing cockhead hit a wall inside of her, blocking his monstrosity from going any farther; she assumed it was at the back of her cunt, and that she had taken as much as she was capable of. It did make her wonder how Mallory seemed to be able to sit on all of his cock, her ass having been touching his thighs when the Orcess walked in on them. Was there some secret or trick that the Elf knew that she didn't? A quick glimpse let Gabriella know she'd taken more than half of his cunt-busting length, but how in the Hell was she expected to take the other half!?

"Um, there's a way to keep going, I'm just not sure i-"

"It's your cervix he's hitting," Mallory spoke up, her voice dripping with intense arousal, "the entrance to your womb."

"Holy shit!" Gabriella moaned, shimmying her hips harder, "How can he be so deep!?"

"He can go deeper. You just have to, erm, force it. It'll hurt at first, but it'll feel amazing after - once you get used to it."

Gabriella peeked an eye open and turned to Mallory, studying the Elf's expression; her first instinct was not to trust her rival, of course. What if this was all a ploy to hurt her, and make her fail at obtaining the power she so strongly desired!? But, the more she stared at Mallory, the more it seemed like she wasn't lying. The white-haired heroine was visibly turned on, her cock hard and leaking between her thick thighs, her balls shaking under her pole, body covered in a scarlet hue - it was clear what kind of state she was in! It was the same as Gabriella herself, and to the Orcess it meant that Mallory was more than likely being truthful. But how would she even manage to do something as absurd as fuck her womb with Lane's cock?

"It's best if you go quick," Mallory replied like she was reading her rival's mind, "like ripping off a Band-Aid. Just gotta drop down on it and get it over with."

"Y-Yeah, that's what I was gonna say!"

Feeling more confident now that Lane was agreeing with the other heroine, Gabriella decided to go through with it. Lifting herself up until only Lane's glans were still piercing her pussy, the Orcess inhaled deeply, bracing herself; if she had fought and won against some of the most powerful villains and creatures on the planet, she could handle one cock! Even if it was the biggest, hardest, thickest, best one she had ever seen... No! She'd been the top hero for so many years for a reason! She could conquer anything and anyone, get over any hurdle - and this giant fucking dick wasn't gonna be the thing that stopped her!

"Okay... H-Here I go!" She winced a little bit at the shakiness in her voice, "Stay still cutie!"

With a loud grunt Gabriella let the entirety of her bulky weight drop down onto Lane's cock. It was like she was in a freefall, her hair whooshing as she plummeted towards the Amplifier's crotch, her tits flopping on her chest. As she retook all of the shaft she'd already swallowed with her tight slit, she moaned as it stimulated her once more - that was until it slammed into that barrier within her. There was a pause as it mashed against her cervix, his lurid club fighting against her soft wall, both battling for dominance within her; and then Lane's member won. Taking only a few, breathless seconds, it ripped through the last barrier in Gabriella's depths and barreled straight into her baby chamber. Her ass slapped against his thighs wetly.

Gabriella screamed.

A moment of weakness she couldn't contain. Her lips erupted in a howl of pain, her head craning back, her eyes shooting open. She was so fucking full! It felt like her entire body was speared on that magnificent, brutal bludgeon, like her insides were changing just to compensate for its undeniable mass. Gabriella started shaking. Screams going silent, her curvaceous figure jiggled like a mountain of gelatin and her muscles flexed over and over again from her traps down to her gaping cunt. She was cumming! Jettisoning from her pole-plugged pussy was a stream of girl cum that flew onto Lane's torso, soaking him in her warm juices for numerous seconds, the clear liquid pooling between their groins and splashing onto the bed. The rest of the room was quiet besides that, Lane and Mallory frozen as they watched the powerful heroine lose her mind.

After grunting and coughing from the full heft of Gabriella landing on him, Lane gawked at the Orcess as she had what looked like the most intense orgasm of her life. The fact that his cock was now completely sheathed within her was almost an afterthought, his own ecstasy secondary to hers; he did moan, however, when she came all over him, the warmth of her spray pleasant on his skin. It helped that her cunt clenched down on his member like it was trying to strangle it, the tightness almost uncomfortable. He squirmed under her, his massive balls already ready to unleash their load within her womb - but, as he instinctively knew to do, he fought it.

Mallory was so enraptured by her rival reaching the peak of pleasure she didn't even have a chance to bask in her sexual defeat. Like Gabriella's cunt was doing, Mallory's cock sprayed its own arousal, slimy ropes of pre hitting the floor in front of her. She moaned like Lane as well, wishing she had a second set of hands to touch her nipples and stimulate her further, both of her hands hurling up and down her shaft. In a weird way she felt a kinship with the Orcess now that they shared a unique experience that no one else had. Maybe sharing Lane with her wouldn't be so bad if this is what it was like just to watch them!

The superheroine fell forward, her huge body encompassing Lane's lithe form.

"Holy shit baby," she groaned, eyelids fluttering as she tried to recover from her explosive climax, "I... I've never felt anything like that."

""G-Good!" Lane coughed again, trying to adjust to her weight, "Are you, um, okay, Gabriella?"

"More than okay! I've never felt this good in my life. You're amazing."

She turned her head to kiss him, her lips tenderly pressing against Lane's.

"You can fuck me now if you want," she whispered into his mouth, "just... just go slow. At least at first."

Lane smiled at her and reached out to grab her hips. Finally. Enjoying the feel of her meaty love handles in his hands for a moment, squeezing and groping the softness of her flesh, the sidekick slowly pulled back his hips, pressing his pert ass into the bed; this caused the base of his cock to slide out of Gabriella's stretched-taut lips, drawing more moans from her hanging jaw. As he was told to, he rocked his hips gently back into her, mashing his glans into the back of her womb, their groins colliding. He repeated this movement, Gabriella's tits sliding against his flat chest, her fat, firm ass shaking against his thighs. Joining in her moans, he panted against her cheek, her face buried in the pillow behind him.

Holding onto Lane's shoulders, Gabriella allowed herself to get fucked in a way she'd never experienced before. She could feel every inch of his monstrous member inside of her, her walls and womb gripping his cunt-wrecker like it never wanted to let it go, massaging his mass of throbbing meat with her inner muscles. As he slowly fucked into her Gabriella's moans increased in intensity and volume, his precum beginning to spurt inside of her, filling her depths with his personal-brand of lubrication, warming her abdomen even further - but there was something else she could feel as well. Glancing down between their bodies, shaking her chest to move her breasts out of the way, the Orcess tried to find the source of this new sensation.

The first thing she saw wasn't what she was searching for, but it blew her brain anyway. Somehow not noticing it before, she witnessed Lane's colossus literally deforming her body in a way she never thought possible. Through her stomach and nearly reaching the bottom curvature of her tits was the outline of his cock! Clear as day, Lane's member was swelling her abdomen, tenting her skin outward, his giant veins even imprinting on her buffed-leather-toned flesh. She was surprised, and, more importantly, aroused at seeing the visible indication of how deep the Amplifier was within her, her cunt sending out more shots of juices onto his groin, her eyes nearly rolling back into her skull. He was so fucking incredible!

But that wasn't what she was feeling that made her look down in the first place.