The Extra

Story Info
A film extra gets a bigger part than she expected.
9.3k words
4.3
60.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prologue

It was a small part but surprisingly well paid for an extra. My intriguing new agent, Alex, had said,

"Emily, this is just the part a budding young actress like you needs, for the experience and lots of exposure. You'll be able to show off your beautiful body to everyone! It's perfect for you!"

They probably had just selected me for my good looks and perfect figure, rather than my acting skills, as it wasn't a speaking part, but I certainly did look pretty in this costume - a flimsy French blouse and light wrap around chiffon skirt, ideal in this heat - and I hoped I would be noticed by a casting director.

It was a short scene for a war film called Big Insurrection and this take was unscripted with just a brief scene summary to describe what we were to do:

I was one of four beautiful female resistance workers meeting in an old gardener's cottage to plot our next act of sabotage. We were to be suddenly ambushed by six rather hunky soldiers and then have to make a run for it through the gardens and hide until we would eventually be caught and taken away for interrogation.

And that was it. Easy really.

I'd been told to put up a bit of a fight, when I was caught, to make it realistic, and not to be alarmed if my blouse was ripped a little, causing a fleeting glimpse of my breasts, as it would probably end up being an 18 rated film and they wanted to titillate the audience a bit! - which was okay with me - I needed the work, and I didn't mind showing off my nice boobs to a casting director if it meant more work; maybe a role where I actually got to speak some lines...

The Shoot

"Lights, Camera, Action!"

There was a pounding at the front door!

We dropped what we were doing and tried to escape, but there were soldiers already at our back door and the two lovely girls in front of me were seized and restrained with their clothes being torn in the struggle.

They were done for, but that gave us time to run past.

I caught a glimpse of them as I ran past. One of them was being pulled backwards with the soldier's arm around her neck. Her blouse was ripped, flashing her naked breasts, erect nipples quite visible. The other girl was being held firmly from behind, her blouse torn completely open, her breasts protruding, clearly on display, with the soldier's hands tightly cupping them and quite obviously having a good feel. These blouses obviously weren't up too much!

The red-haired girl and I, managed to dodge past, but as I looked back to see if the other soldiers had arrived, the actress's skirt had been ripped completely off, and the soldier with one arm round her neck, was reaching down as she struggled and had his other hand down the front of her panties. And the second soldier was still holding the other actress's naked breasts but now was pinching her nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

"Fuck! That's taking it a bit far in their quest for realism! Was he supposed to be feeling her breasts? And the other soldier must've been touching her pussy! I'm glad that isn't me. Definitely 18 rated".

We kept running. It was actually really scary especially after what I'd just seen but I just told myself it was only a film, and they were making it realistic.

I didn't see where she went, but I headed past a low brick wall to hide in a clump of trees next to the walled garden. I crouched down and stayed very still for a while and although I could hear noises of the soldiers searching, fortunately, if surprisingly, they didn't find me. But now I could hear a commotion and shouting, then loud groans and cries, coming from very nearby. "What's going on?" I wondered. I waited a little while longer then dared to peep out:

Oh my God!

I could not believe my eyes:

The gorgeous girl with long red hair, who'd escaped with me, was now completely naked, and being fucked, vigorously, up against the high brick garden wall by one of the soldiers.

She had her wrists tied to iron rings in the wall above her and he was taking her deeply and forcefully from behind. As I watched in astonishment, I couldn't take my eyes off her beautifully tanned figure with her lovely long legs, shapely bum, and good-sized firm breasts - I'd noticed her beauty and charming smile in the gardener's cottage, where we'd been giggling about the fit soldiers and chatting intimately - she'd even told me she didn't use contraception - and now, unbelievably, she was being totally fucked by a muscular soldier right in front of me.

She really was completely naked, and she really was being fucked: it wasn't being simulated! I could actually see his big shining cock entering her pussy and as he pulled her pink buttocks wide apart so he could penetrate her even more deeply, I could see every graphic detail! But I just couldn't believe what I was seeing! I stared dumbstruck. She was obviously really being fucked: It definitely wasn't being simulated! She really did have that soldier's big erect cock sliding in and out of her and he was fucking her for real without any protection! The stunning actress who I'd only just been talking to now had an erect cock deep inside her and she was being fucked senseless right in front of me!

I was absolutely fucking astonished!

And she was being really fucked all right! He was powerfully ramming his full length into her right up to his very big, tight round balls, flattening her bum and pushing her naked breasts against the wall with each thrust; pulling her by the hair with one hand and the other tight around her throat. She was powerless to resist and being totally ravaged. She was well and truly fucked all right... What the fuck was going on? We were supposed to be taken away for 'interrogation' when caught. But she had been tied up and was now actually being fucked on set - by one of the actors...

What the fuck?!

They were close enough for me to see his long cock glistening in the warm sunlight between each thrust and judging by that shiny wet cock, she must be aroused too, and I could see her erect nipples sticking out like wingnuts; though they say women get aroused and wet even while being raped. But she didn't seem to be struggling and she obviously wasn't screaming; in fact, she was groaning deeply and gasping loudly as he kept slamming his long cock up inside her and really fucking her forcefully.

She had that look of vacant, abandonment on her face. Had she been threatened and told she would be hurt if she screamed, and was she just submitting to her fate? Her eyes were closed and mouth wide open; but then she turned her head, opened her eyes, and saw me...

Now she was looking straight at me, watching me watching her being fucked!

I couldn't make out her expression: Was she in distress? Was she really being forcibly taken? Did she need help? Should I try and rescue her? How could I possibly do that without being caught and raped myself - but where were the other soldiers? I couldn't see anyone else around. And where were the film crew?

There was no mention of this in the scene summary. But there hadn't been of that other actress having her pussy touched either. What was going on? Had it all got out of control and now she was being raped? Did anyone know this was happening? Where were the production team and film crew? What kind of film shoot would let this happen? They can't just let the actresses be raped...

Then it dawned on me. Some of the other actors must be pornstars, but they hadn't told me about it, and this had to be part of a hardcore porn film!

But now the soldier grunts and freezes.

Jesus! He is cumming inside her right before my eyes!

He hasn't pulled out! He is obviously ejaculating inside her! And she has no protection! She gasps and her eyes are opening even wider in surprise - she can't have been expecting this! He's just blatantly cumming inside the actress like he is raping her for real. She can feel she's being filled full of his hot spunk!

Her unprotected pussy is being filled with cum! It's too late to stop it now and there's nothing she can do about it anyway... Or me...

I can see his huge balls, and the visible shaft of his cock, contracting rhythmically as he pumps more and more of his sperm into her. And she is still staring at me as if in shocked disbelief even as she is being filled full of his spunk.

Her eyes are actually opening wider and wider the more she's filled with sperm.

And he was certainly filing her pussy full of sperm all right - it was now so full of spunk it was overflowing, oozing out in gushes every time he ejaculated, even though his cock was still tight inside her, and the semen was quite visibly running down the inside of her quivering legs.

"Fuck me, that's a lot of spunk!"

He is still pumping sperm into her pussy, as she half screams and half groans,

"Aaaaaaarrrrrghhhhh!"

As he does now abruptly pull his cock out of her, causing a huge gush of spunk from her cunt, and still cumming, he sprays more and more semen over her back and naked ass.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Her groan sounded like a sigh of relief this time...

"Jesus!" It's a good think he's pulled out of her; her pussy might have exploded; she was so completely full of spunk!

"But it's far too late to pull out now!" I observed, "If you're going to withdraw so you don't make her pregnant, you need to do it before you've filled her pussy full to overflowing with your seed! God, I hope she's lucky and he hasn't impregnated her with that amount of sperm!"

But he was still cumming...

"Fuck me!" I thought, absolutely enthralled, "That's an awful lot of spunk gone up inside her already, and he's still cumming. He's some kind of monster!"

He was watching the spurts of semen being ejaculated from his own cock, running down the curve of her shapely back and disappearing down her bottom crack. I watched as he pulled her pink round buttocks apart again, and followed the spunk running down over her little ass-bud and now-dishevelled and swollen open pussy lips, and dripping down into her open pussy where it joined the thick white semen still seeping out of her in surges. I can see it all! He's pulled out to watch his own ejaculation and admire the sheer quantity of that ejaculated spunk as it trickles down into her spunk filled pussy! She is so full of spunk it is still oozing out of her!

Fuck me! She's been fully inseminated. That's so much fucking sperm inside her! He must've impregnated her by now! She had no contraception... She'll be fucking pregnant!!

She may be acting the roll of a captive resistance worker, but she'll be pregnant for real! The poor ravaged sperm-filled actress...

But he's not finished yet: She gasps loudly and moans as he rams his still erect cock back into her captive body, inside her spunk filled pussy, with one last deep lunge; one last finishing spurt of cum from his cock, as his big balls finally completely empty themselves - and he sighs deeply with obvious satisfaction. His work here is done. She is properly fucked, full of spunk and pregnant.

What the fuck is going on? Was that really meant to happen to her? It was very graphic. Is she a pornstar or has that actress just been fucked and raped? Fuck! Was that what was really going to happen to us resistance workers when we were caught?

We would be tied up and raped... No! They can't just rape and inseminate the actresses...

But Oh My God! Maybe they are just letting the soldiers rape the actresses! They really want to see the unsuspecting actresses being raped on camera! Maybe I'm in some kind of rogue illegal rape film and I'm going to be fucked and raped too! Oh God! I'm going to be fucked and raped...

What if it's a snuff movie?!

Oh! God!!!

I just silently stare on, crouched in tense transfixed amazement, but realize I am touching myself...

And I couldn't help but wonder when he'd last emptied his balls, for there to be so much cum; surely his balls must've been so full they were ready to explode!

And with that thought, even though I knew I had taken absolutely no contraceptive precautions, seeing that stunningly beautiful actress being fucked and filled with so much spunk, without warning and against her will, made me so horny that for a moment I wished it was me with that big cock inside me, flagrantly filling me full with all that sperm from those huge balls. And I'd be orgasming uncontrollably as he inseminated me. I'd be in ecstasy! Against everything that was rational and sensible, against all sense of decency, the thought of it was making me very wet and my pussy was aching for it!

I was so bad!

I was getting wet at watching an actress being raped...

What was happening now?!

Another hot muscular soldier, this one completely naked apart from his boots, had come swaggering into sight sporting a big hard swinging erection; his monster cock in full view, swaying from side to side.

"Oh Shit! He's going to fuck her too!"

The first soldier had only just pulled his sagging spunky cock out of the stunned-looking redhead, causing a tell-tale gush of cum, before the next soldier was plunging his hard cock straight into her spunk filled pussy. The first soldier hadn't even finished pulling his combat pants up!

Yes. She was definitely going to be fucked again!

She hadn't even had time to recover from the first slamming, let alone the fact that she was now full of spunk, before, without even a quick greeting of, "How's your father?" she was full of cock again, another man's big cock, with this second soldier, balls deep inside her and slapping her arse and fucking her hard like there was no tomorrow!

She's being fucked again!

He was already fucking her faster and faster, harder and harder than the last soldier; his thrusting cock creaming the spunk in her pussy, pounding her cum lubricated cunt mercilessly as she still stared at me still watching her, mesmerized, while she was being fucked again!

She really looked shocked! I was shocked! How many more men are going to fuck her? I wondered astonished, as she groaned loudly again; surely, surely, she must be a pornstar - she must've agreed to it?

But had she?

That look of surprise and disbelief on her face when he came inside her and then, when that second cock entered her - the look of surprise and horror - made me seriously wonder. What the fuck is going on?

This must be a porno movie?

They wouldn't just let them rape the actresses... Jesus! Maybe we really are on the set of some illegal hard core porn film and we actresses are all going to be raped!

This second soldier is much more aggressive than the first. He is slapping her ass loudly then squeezing her breasts tightly and then, first stretching her swollen nipples with his fingers, then flicking them up and down with quick movements of his hand: those nipples that are so hard and erect they look ready to detonate like bullets; and all the time his cock is pounding away at her creamy pussy. His cock is shiny white with the creamed spunk and it's dripping off his massive balls. Now he's slapped her face, and his hand is pulling at her mouth. It's as if he's angry with her: maybe he's peeved that he didn't get to fuck her first; annoyed that she's already been defiled and full of another man's spunk, as he fucks her and only gets sloppy seconds. But is he supposed to be acting like this? It's hardly her fault that she's been forcibly restrained, mounted, screwed and filled with spunk, especially if she's been raped! What was she supposed to have done? Run more quickly? Put up more of a fight? Or be as agile and elusive as I have been, hiding here unnoticed?

I try to make sense of it...

It's all so realistic; it really looks like she's being raped again. But surely this must all just be acting... She must be a pornstar and being paid extra to be fucked forcefully like this and then, the way things were going, have her pussy filled with more than one man's spunk.

They wouldn't just let an unsuspecting actress be tied up and fucked on set, and even if she'd agreed to be tied up naked, let her be fucked and then filled with different men's sperm, without consenting to it, even if the other actors were pornstars. There'd be a scandal! They'd be prosecuted and jailed...

But why did she look so shocked when it happened?

I cast my mind back to just before the shoot started... I suddenly felt suspicious of those release forms we'd been asked to sign quickly, just before we went into the cottage.

Didn't one of them say something to do with consensual sex?

Why would they need to mention that? I'd signed it because I thought it must be something to do with the possible glimpse of my breasts if there was a struggle. The other actresses had signed it and we certainly had seen more than a glimpse of their naked breasts. But the red-haired actress was completely naked and being fucked forcibly! Surely that didn't mean we had consented to... No!

This is definitely a porno movie, and surely, they must all be porn stars: Except me...

I started wondering about the other two beautiful resistance workers that had been caught by the soldiers: their blouses had definitely been ripped open and their naked breasts thrust out as I'd passed. They'd surely been warned about that, like me. But I wondered what was happening to them now? I'd thought it definitely didn't look good for them! And although I'd noticed they also had erect nipples as if aroused, they did look genuinely surprised at what was happening; as if they really weren't expecting it to go that far; especially the one who'd had the soldier's fingers in her pussy.

What must she have thought if he started fingering her? It was difficult for her to struggle with his elbow round her neck. What was he going to do to her next?! Oh God...

I imagined them both having their blouses and knickers ripped completely off, revealing their beautiful bodies, and being forcibly pushed back, astonished, protesting feebly, against that huge fallen oak tree; then tied and gagged by the soldiers, and being spread-eagled totally naked with their lovely firm breasts bare, and neat little pussies displayed openly and invitingly for all to see in the bright sunshine; the soldiers getting more and more excited and aroused, ready to get their erect cocks out and fuck them.

What would those two very pretty actresses do, when they realized what was actually going to happen to them?

The realization that the director wasn't going to shout, "Cut!"

That the cameras were going to keep rolling while they were actually being fucked by the soldiers, for real; that the soldiers were going to force their naked erect cocks into their unprotected pussies, and they were actually going to be fucked to make the film completely realistic...

They would inadvertently act out their parts with unfeigned realism, while they found themselves being toyfully teased, carelessly caressed, frivolously fingered, playfully penetrated, then actually forcibly fucked...

Would they act horrified and struggle vainly, as they were raped energetically and enthusiastically by the delighted and boisterous soldiers? - with the others meanwhile happily groping them - feeling and squeezing their bums, kneading and massaging their breasts, and licking and sucking their nipples, casually swapping from one to the other, exuberant and gleeful before taking their turn to mount and penetrate them as if they were pornstars?