The Extra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like this cock though. I like the shape and size of it; not so big - although I can feel it swell and harden as I put my lovely glistening lips around it and slide it over my tongue right down my throat.

"Better act the fucking part!" I think with willing submissive acceptance.

I have my hand at the base of the shaft, feeding the helmet into my mouth, then hold his balls ready to squeeze the spunk out. I taste a little of his precum but he's not ready to spurt yet! My lips are round his cock, massaging it as it slides easily in and out, in and out, casually fucking my mouth.

Past his cock and balls, I can just see the redhead has been spread-eagled on a bench next to me. She has a soldier underneath her: Has he just put his cock in her ass? - She didn't scream! Her legs are right back, and it looks like she's going to have her pussy fucked from above too. I wonder how she'll handle that?

Then of course I realize, "That's probably about to happen to me too!"

I bet we're both going to be double penetrated and fucked simultaneously for classic dramatic porno effect. We're starring in a hardcore pornographic film, after all...

And I am right again. The final act is starting now, as the spunky cock that I had licked clean, pulls out of my pussy and lubricated by love juice and semen, slips up my ass, making me gasp loudly with simultaneous pain and pleasure as he pushes in deeper and deeper until he's up to his balls in my ass.

"Mmmmmaaaaawwwwwrrrrggghhhhhhhh......"

I've got a fucking cock up my ass now! And a cock in my mouth...

At the same time my legs are pushed right back and wider, to open up my spunk-filled pussy with engorged dishevelled pussy lips, displayed for all to see, for new-hard-cock-number-five. I guess this cock that's going to fuck me, has just recovered from fucking and filling those actresses with the naked breasts, who were the first to be caught. I turn my head as best I can to see what's about to enter me....

It's fucking huge. It's the biggest one I've seen yet! And my God he's got those massive balls like the first soldier who fucked the redhead. I hope he doesn't have that much spunk. He pumped her so full of spunk that she screamed, and I thought her pussy was going to explode!

Sharp intake of breath!

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh!"

He penetrates my pussy all the way down to my cervix and, although my pussy is already lubricated by two different men's spunk, and no doubt he has womens' pussy juices on his cock, it's a very tight fit. He starts fucking me real slow and deep.

But then I feel the two cocks moving together in unison, deep inside me. I now have three men fucking me slowly at the same time. I'm a fucking porn star! Just like the actress being fucked across from me...

And I find myself full of three cocks beginning to pound faster and faster, trying to fuck me senseless. This cock in my cunt is fucking huge. Thank God it's not up my ass! The soldier towering above me, looks at me as he fucks me. I can see out of the corner of my eye he is very muscular and handsome; He looks very similar to that first soldier with the big balls who fucked the redhead. But it is difficult to see with this big cock fucking my mouth. All I can feel is his huge cock hammering my pussy, another slamming my ass, and this one noisily fucking my mouth. I am being well-and-truly penetrated and fucked - big-time!

But I can't help myself; l cum instantly as soon as I realize their breathing has changed and all three soldiers are about to cum together and will all explode inside me and fill my ass, and my mouth, and my pussy with spunk at the same time.

That's three different men's spunk in my pussy and three different men's cocks, balls deep in me at the same time. Something I've only ever seen in porn films. Something I've definitely never had before, not even dreamed of, in my innocence. But now... It's me! I'm the actress with three men fucking her, in that porn film...

The very thought makes me cum again and again and I convulse with intense orgasms. It's fucking debauched! And I'm a fucking pornstar...

And then, "Bingo!" All three do all cum together with a massive explosion of spunk. There is so much spunk pumped down my throat and in my mouth that I can hardly breath and I start gagging and trying to pull my head off his cock. I can feel the contractions of the soldier pumping spunk into my ass but that is nothing compared to what I can feel going on in my pussy. It feels hot as hell, as his cock spasms with spurt after spurt of hot spunk into my cervix. He's pumping a dangerous amount of sperm into my pussy, and it isn't stopping...

His ejaculations are just going on and on. He's totally inseminating me...

The other guys are calming down - they've shot their loads down my throat and up my ass but the soldier with his big cock still tight in my pussy is just pumping and pumping more semen into me. I can feel the pressure building up in my pussy. That huge amount of spunk has nowhere else to go! He needs to pull his cock out soon or I'm going to scream before my pussy explodes. I've managed to get my mouth off the soldier's cock and as I swallow as much spunk as I can that's in my mouth, the rest is dribbling down my chin. I start to moan loudly and uncontrollably:

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh"

My pussy is going to burst! I try to pull my cunt off his cock, but I'm impaled on the one that is still in my ass, and his giant cock, still cumming in my pussy, is pinning me down immovably.

"FUCK ME!"

I start to exclaim. He's looking me straight in the eyes as he keeps on cumming. And I'm trying to sit up, and about to fucking scream at the top of my voice. But he sees what's happening, pulls his cock out, which releases a sloppy reservoir of spunk from my cunt in a huge noisy gush, like a bloody bursting dam, as he starts spraying more jizz all over my breasts, my belly and pussy.

"Phhhheeeeeewwwwwww!" I breathe out...

I lay there recovering for a minute as I feel the last of his warm ejaculate religiously anointing my impure naked flesh. Then, I manage to sit up, and while licking the spunk off my lips and chin, look down at my lovely pearl necklace and onto my 'barely glimpsed' breasts, which are now covered in thick congealing splashes of spunk. There's spunk trails all over my belly and there's a gooey white pond around my belly button. It's glooping out of my pussy like dirty white lava, and onto the balls of the man who still has his cock in my ass; and as he pulls that out - and I moan - I can feel a gush, then more, seeping out of my asshole into the lake of spunk beneath.

The spunk monster who had emptied his giant balls into me, with his huge spurting cock, stands up and moves out of the way, so the camera crew can get a good closeup of my impressive predicament. But seeing all this spunk all over me, and draining out of me, and them filming me, turns me on so much that I can't help myself and I orgasm involuntarily one more time, and squirt again and again, and soak the cameraman, the soundman, and the director, in my lovely warm cum.

What a performance! I am a porn star!

And that's it! The director gets his shot and shouts,

"Cut!"

I look over at the beautiful redhead. Like me, she has spunk in her hair, on her face, on her lips, on her breasts and on her stomach and, no doubt, plenty inside her too; she's looking down between her legs, examining it seeping out of her ass and pussy... She has been busy too! God knows what state the other actresses are in - but I imagine it's seeping out of every orifice of theirs as well...

Thank fuck it was all only acting - to make a film more realistic!

I would like to say, "A job well done!" but that depends on how much 'extra' pay I get...

The Epilogue

And there we have it: it was indeed a non-speaking part that would be good for my cinematic exposure, as Alex, my conniving agent, had said: but not quite as I had imagined it...

The session was over. I was only an extra, but now I had a cum smile on my face, after being fucked and filled with cum by five different actors; when everyone knows, I'm a good girl, and a respectable serious actress who doesn't do things like that.

I soon found out, as I had thought, that the other three actresses playing the resistance workers were indeed not pornstars at all.

But what I hadn't known, was that just before the opening scene, they had been offered ten times their original performance fee; that's a ten-thousand-pound bonus, to have unsimulated sex on set - to make the filming more realistic.

And they had all agreed to it!

So, they did know they were going to be fucked for real! They weren't being raped!

However, they hadn't been informed it was going to be a graphic hardcore porn movie, and they were going to be fucked multiple times, or that all the porn actors were going to cum inside them!

So that was a bit of a surprise for them when that happened... (smirk!)

But having overcome their initial shock and disbelief at the extremeness of what was happening to them on set, were true to their art, and acted out their parts with total realism; and knowing they had signed the consensual sex form, hadn't complained, even if they did look shocked (which was perfect for the film), when they were stripped naked and vigorously and aggressively fucked, and then filled with huge amounts of spunk - by several real pornstars with very large cocks!

Though, I had some choice words to say to the director because I hadn't been told about it. But he summarily informed me that my agent had been told and had said I was ideal for the role and had already agreed a deal at the existing rate, and, that I'd signed the consent form that explicitly listed everything that would happen to me!

And so, I hadn't been offered more money! Oh my God! That bloody Alex: Not only had he not told me that it was a porn film, and I was going to be fucked by pornstars, but even worse, he hadn't asked for any extra money!

Alex: I've been fucking cumming for you...

And now: I'm fucking coming for you...

Postscript

I also found out that Rebecca, the beautiful redhead, who I kept in touch with, had not had any contraception in place, like me. But she had accepted the money to be fucked by the pornstars knowing full well there was a chance she could be impregnated... She said it was the most sexually exciting thing she had ever done - being forcefully fucked by a pornstar with a huge hard cock - but then was absolutely horrified when without warning and without her prior consent he just brazenly came inside her and filled her pussy with the most enormous amount of spunk, enough to make her scream, in pussy pressurised panic!

She thought she had been impregnated there and then! And she was even more shocked when she felt a second huge cock enter her spunk filled pussy from behind...

But then while she was being vigorously fucked into oblivion by that pornstar she finally started involuntarily enjoying it so much, that she felt she could really claim the role of being a beautiful resistance worker being raped and filled with spunk by brawny soldiers. And her moment of realization - that she could become one with her role - would enhance her acting development and character roles for ever.

From that moment onwards it was so exciting to feel the different cocks inside her and different men fucking her and then cumming inside her, that she lived the role, knowing that she was truly playing the role of the resistance worker; truly feeling the physical sensations and emotions that she would've felt, and that every time she was filled with more spunk, she might be impregnated like the real resistance worker...

And that had really turned her on!

Just like it had really turned me on...

And after a trip to the chemist's for the morning after pill, neither of us where pregnant - even though our little unprotected pussies had been filled with massive amounts of virile pornstars sperm; especially from those fucking spunk monsters who nearly made our little pussies explode!

Lucky, eh?