The Extra Person 02: Playing

Story Info
Tonya and Eric take the next step with Kate.
4.8k words
4.83
7.4k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers

Sequel to "The Extra Person: Watching, Helping (Literotica, Jan 2022)"

Eric knelt between Tonya's spread legs in their back yard, his semi-erect dick still pointing to her boobs and stomach where he had just deposited a larger-than-normal load of cum. Their naked friend Kate sat next to Tonya on the patio couch. After watching a couple fuck for the first time in her life, she was as aroused as she was buzzed, and still a little surprised, but extremely happy, that they had included her in their sexual escapade.

She couldn't take her eyes off a glob of Eric's cum on Tonya's gorgeous, pink nipple - it was the perfect representation of their night together. Without thinking of how it would impact the reminder of the night she absentmindedly placed her finger on the glob and swirled it around.

When they smoked pot and drank margaritas earlier that night while wondering what their 3-way interaction would be like, they really only discussed watching. But when Tonya asked Kate to take off Eric's boxers, and to then later to hold his dick while he slid it in her pussy, they had moved past watching.

No one objected to her playing with the globule, and from the look on Eric's face, he more-than-approved. Kate bent down and licked the globule off, and in the process sucked Tonya's tit. Like she often did when Eric nuzzled her tits, Tonya stroked Kate's blond curls.

"So you're OK with some of that in your mouth?" She asked Kate. The 'that' she referenced was Eric's cum splattered across his wife's naked body.

"I don't mind," Kate answered very matter-of-factly. "I'm a woman of a certain age, and this isn't the first time I've tasted it...." To emphasize her confidence, she licked a second globule off of Tonya's stomach.

"... but it is the first time I've ever tasted it off a woman's body," she added. "And that part is SOOO sexy." She continued cleaning up Eric's mess, licking lower and lower on Tonya's stomach.

"Pretty freakin' sexy from my end, too," Tonya answered with a gasp of surprise as Kate continued licking and kissing her way closer to the area between her legs.

Eric watched his friend Kate kissing his wife's stomach, gently licking cum from her bare skin. He hoped she would get every drop, but to do so he would need to move. When he stood up and moved to a nearby chair, Kate replaced him between Tonya's legs. She slowly, gently got the drops below her boobs, then her belly button, then below that. The next one was on the edge of the hair covering Tonya's pussy which she happily licked. The last small drops were just above her clit, and when she licked those she caused Tonya to moan.

"Oh my god that feels so good. Are you sure?"

Kate looked up at Tonya but didn't stop licking her to answer. The look of hunger in her eyes was all the answer Tonya needed. She grabbed Kate's curly blond hair, and like she usually did when Eric went down on her, she helped find exactly the spot that needed to most attention. She had grasped his short, dark, dad cut may times and guided him to the area that gave the most satisfaction, but tonight it was long, blond, feminine curls she used to steer her pleasure-giver to that most needful spot. She brought her knees up to her chest, tilting her hips upward and giving Kate easy access to her most private area. Kate granted her wish and began licking her womanhood.

"Oh, fuck, Kate - that feels soooo good," Tonya purred unable to take her eyes off the other woman's mouth fringed with her own pubic hair.

Eric had secretly hoped that Kate and Tonya would get together at some point during the night. But until he saw his wife's feet in the air, her red-painted toenails on either side of Kate's curly, blonde hair, it was just a fantasy. Now he sat in a chair within arm's reach watching his fantasy come true. Even though he wasn't as young as he used to be and had had a massive orgasm just minutes before, he already felt his dick starting to respond to their sexual display.

Kate had never eaten pussy before, but after she got the invite to join Tonya and Eric for dinner and a night of voyeurism, she did watch quite a few videos and read articles on women pleasing women. Basically she learned that she knew her own body and what gave her pleasure, so use that knowledge on her partner. She had become aroused earlier in the night when she saw Tonya smell her womanly scent on her panties. When she first put her face between Tonya's legs she knew why Tonya had done that - the smell of her womanhood was a massive aphrodisiac. She had tasted herself on lovers' faces before after they had gone down on her, but tasting it from the source was maybe the sexiest thing she had ever experienced. That was until Tonya started moaning. Every time Kate sucked on the other woman's clit, or pushed her tongue inside her wetness, Tonya moaned.

"Kate, you make me feel so good," she whimpered. And a few seconds later, "Kate, you eat pussy so well." Then "put your tongue deep inside me - you're going to make me cum!"

Kate loved the moans, but when Tonya gave her direction it was even better. She did as Tonya asked, and in a few seconds she felt her new bestie's body start to tense.

"Oh FUCK, Kate - you're going to make me cum! Please don't stop!!"

Kate didn't stop, and soon Tonya's moans became one, loud, unintelligible scream. "I'm cumming! Oh, fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Tonya's body bucked and writhed in pleasure, and Kate used her partner's hips to hold her mouth tight against her wetness. When Tonya could hold back no more her body went tense as waves of pleasure raced through her body. For a moment she had super-human strength and used it to hold Kate's mouth hard against her wetness until it became too sensitive to touch. She finally released Kate's blonde hair and collapsed on the couch.

"Holy crap, that was incredible," she said between excited breaths. "Have you ever done anything with a woman before?"

"No, I haven't..." As Kate's answer trailed off, Eric and Tonya thought there was more she wanted to say. They weren't sure if they should ask follow up questions, or wait for her to continue, but in a few seconds she started again.

"Permission to speak freely?" Kate continued with a mock, military voice made almost comical by Tonya's pussy juices covering her face.

They both chuckled, then Tonya granted her permission.

"Permission GRANTED! But you know, we've seen each other naked, watched each other orgasm, and..." She paused trying determine the best way to label what had just happened. But instead, she continued, ..."I think we're free to talk about anything that makes us happy. ESPECIALLY sex!"

"OK, good to know - it's one of my favorite topics," Kate replied. Still between Tonya's spread legs she reached for her drink and took a sip. "I've been masturbating to the same, not-very-exciting fantasy for more years than I care to think about. And until a few minutes ago it'd been WAY too long since I've had sex with a person. Everything I've seen tonight is new, sexy, and will be much better fantasy material for years to come. And now I got to lick... uhhhhh... sperm? Cum? Whatever we want to call it, AND lick another woman's nipple, and go down on her?! If nothing else happens tonight I can have a new, different fantasy every night for a few weeks!"

"You can call it whatever you like..." Tonya answered with a huge smile. She was very happy to know they would be fantasy material for her. "Did you want to stop? You said 'if nothing else happens..."

"No, I don't want to stop!" Kate said excitedly "I was just thinking if for some reason I was really bad at it, or you freaked out and were done for the night... I'm not done - I'm so horny, and tonight has been incredible so far. I hope it isn't over. I'm pretty much willing to do anything you guys want to do."

"We're not done yet, either, are we?" she said looking at Eric. He excitedly shook his head 'no'.

"You were very good at, ...uhhhh, licking, uhhh... down there..." Tonya wasn't sure what she should call it - surely after all they had shared that night it was OK to say 'eating pussy', but she had never been that comfortable talking dirty unless she was teasing Eric. Modesty aside, she did want Kate to know she had done a spectacular job.

"I haven't done anything like this, either," she continued, "so we will have to teach each other. Eric won't be any use for a while, but maybe a little later he can share his expertise of the female body with us - I promise you, he does know what he's doing!

Tonya stood up and reached a hand out to Kate who stood to take it. She pulled the other woman close and hugged her tightly."

"Uh, sorry about the mess," she said referencing the wetness on Kate's face, and also the deposit Eric had made on her, and that Kate had cleaned up.

"Not a problem," Kate answered. "If I'm lucky there will hopefully be a lot more mess later on."

"Well, I like the way you think!" Tonya said with a giant smile. She embraced Kate again, but this time gave her a short, sensuous kiss. She licked herself off Kate's face and also quickly forced her tongue in Kate's mouth.

"Ooohhhhh, and I like the way you taste, too." She then lead her new bestie to the house by the hand with Eric in tow behind them. He couldn't take his eyes off their two, naked, curvaceous, asses. He may be a spectator for a while, but with the two of them experimenting on each other, it wouldn't be too long before he was ready to join back in.

Eric watched until they were in the house. He gathered their clothes and put them on the table and grabbed their drinks. But as he headed inside to join them, he stopped, went back to the table, and grabbed both of their panties.

"Two pairs for my hedonistic pleasure..." he thought as he followed them in the house. Once inside he saw the den lit with only candles, and a layer of multiple blankets and comforters on the floor. Kate was laying in the center of the blanket with Tonya to one side. He sat the drinks on the table nearby, and without taking his eyes off the display of intertwined femininity, he sat in the nearest chair with his trophy panties.

Kate's and Tonya's hands frantically roamed over each other's bodies making sure to touch and caress every leg, shoulder, back, neck, boob, butt - everything that elicited a gasp or a moan. Their legs crossed each other's, sometimes pulling the other woman tight against them, and other times to use their thighs to put pressure on the other's sensual areas. This might have been each of their first time with another woman, but they both looked like they knew what the other would like.

Eric intently watched as they writhed in pleasure, passionately moving all across the blankets. He breathed in each of their womanly scents, listened to the moans and grunts and kisses they made exploring each other's bodies, and watched every touch, finally realizing his second-biggest fantasy was now reality. And as the sexual spectacle before him quickly aroused his recently-spent dick, the panties were a soft, seductive tool to quicken his next erection.

"Look," Tonya said as she took a short break from Kate's soft, wet mouth and noticed her husband enjoying their panties. "Something tells me we're not getting those back."

"Ohhhh, I don't know..." Kate replied. "Those are some of my favorites, and I usually only give panties to men I've fucked."

"I definitely understand," Tonya added. "Definitely can't let him be a slacker... but he may not have the 'tools' yet for this task" she said referencing his not-yet-hard manhood. "We may need to help him out."

Kate knew exactly what Tonya was suggesting. She moved between Eric's legs, gently took the panties from him, and sensually smelled both while looking into his eyes. She then handed them back, took his dick in her hand, then her mouth.

"Oh fuck, that feel's amazing," he moaned as he closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the chair. It was the first time since Eric and Tonya were married that someone other than one of them had touched his hardness. As his mind scrolled through fantasy after fantasy, looking for the perfect memory to enhance the warm, wet feeling between his legs, he quickly remembered these were new lips giving this pleasure. His eyes sprang open and lustfully watched Kate quickly making him hard.

"It's also sexy to watch," Tonya said snuggling in behind Kate. "And when we were outside, and I first felt your body on mine, that was so sexy, too."

Tonya pressed her naked body against Kate's and reached around her to again feel her magnificent tits. Their fullness in her hands was sexy beyond belief and added to the sensuality of their naked bodies pressed tightly together. She fondled her nipples, and nuzzled her neck, and the more Kate moaned, the more excited Tonya became. Her nuzzles became nibbles, and those became lustful bites, but as she worked herself and the other woman into a sexual frenzy, she was only able to imagine Kate's mouth moving up and down on Eric's erection.

Tonya reluctantly let go of Kate's boobs, and she moved from behind the other woman to beside her. As she saw Eric getting harder in Kate's mouth, she wanted to feel him in her's as well. She moved in closer, and when Kate let him drop long enough to take a breath, she began sucking him. And then they alternated - one would hungrily suck him five or six times while the other watched, then they would switch positions. Each time they switched they would kiss.

"Another massive fantasy realized," he thought as he watched. "One more to go..."

With two sets of lips, Eric was soon fully aroused, and Tonya, benefiting from years of making him ready, knew it was time.

"Now that you made Eric hard..." she purred in Kate's ear, "...I want to watch you fuck him."

That was exactly what Eric wanted to hear - he had already fucked Tonya, and would again more often than normal for the next few nights as they relived every image of their first threesome. Since she had given her blessing he was ready to fuck Kate and complete his new fantasy triumvirate. While the two women were kissing he laid down down behind Kate. While watching their their make-out session he touched her back.

Eric loved how Tonya's hips curved into her waist, especially when she was laying on her side, or when she was straddling his hips, and the curves were exaggerated. Many nights he laid next to her caressing those curves while she fell asleep. Now he had similar curves on Kate, and since they were new and normally forbidden, he desperately wanted to explore them. He caressed her back, waist, then hips, then thighs, and back again.

As much as Kate was enjoying making out with Tonya, she was ready to feel a dick inside her for the first time in many years. She laid down facing Eric but pulled Tonya behind her. She grabbed Tonya's hand and placed it on her boob then reached out and took Eric's dick in her hand. It was a new, exotic experience having one person fondling her while she fondled a third person.

"This is impressive," Kate said, continuing to stroke his hardness. "I didn't know men your age could get so hard so fast."

"Same," Eric answered, referencing his two partners. Having two naked women at his disposal had given his dick an intense hardness he hadn't experienced in years. "But I have to admit I had a LOT of help..."

Still holding Eric's erection, Kate raised up and straddled his legs. It had been too long, but she was so excited, so very wet, that she was able to easily take him inside her.

"OOOhhhhhhhhhhmmmyyyyyyggawwdd - it's been so long," she softly growled as she slowly lowered herslef until he was all the way inside her. "I forget how much I miss someone inside me - Oh my god it feels so good."

She slowly rode him while looking down as his wife, naked and just inches away. Tonya had invited her to do this, but she was still amazed at how excited her new friend looked as she fucked her husband. The hungrier Tonya looked, the harder Kate rode him, and soon the room was filled with a steady chorus of "oh yeah," and "That feels so fucking good" and "ohhh goooooodddd".

Tonya was more aroused than she remembered being in many, many years. She knew she wanted to be watched, and it was more amazing that she ever thought it would be when Kate fulfilled that fantasy earlier that night. And even though she and Eric hadn't discussed more than being watched, she had secretly laid awake at night imagining more sex between the three of them and fingering herself into massive, intense orgasms. But even those fantasies weren't fractionally as arousing as watching Kate and Eric fucking in real life.

"Oh, yeah - this is what I needed," Kate moaned as Tonya, unable to blink for fear of missing some new sexy sight, sat up and leaned against the couch. She was far enough away to see all of Eric and Kate, but close enough she could reach out and touch them.

"So fucking sexy to watch," Tonya added. "I'm going to have to get you laid more often so I can watch some more. I think I'm a massive voyeur..."

Kate smiled at the thought of more sex and continued to bounce up and down on Eric's dick. The longer and faster she rode the louder she moaned. She cupped her tits, grinding her needy nipples between her thumb and forefingers. Tonya was pretty sure she was about to cum, but she wasn't quite yet ready for them to finish.

"You guys do missionary for a while," she asked trying to extend their fucking a little longer. Kate stopped riding long enough to roll off Eric and on her back where she spread her legs. He crawled between them and quickly reentered her. She gasped at how much deeper inside it felt. She started moaning again, but now between moans they could hear her wetness absorbing his erection.

"Yeah, that's soooo sexy," Tonya seductively said. "Very hot to watch... If I hadn't cum so many times already this would be so amazing to finger myself to." She still couldn't resist sliding her hand between her legs.

As Eric got in a rhythm, Kate pulled her knees up and toward her chest. This put her feet beside Erics ass and tilted her hips upward so that entered her at a better angle. Now he could go deeper inside her, and her moans became shorter and louder.

"Ohhhh...."

"Fuck..."

"Yeah..."

Between each syllable Tonya heard the wetness of Kate's pussy engulfing her husband's hard dick. With each short moan she knew he was now hitting her G-spot.

"Oh my god... ohhhh, my god... oh fuck, yeah... Oh my god... ohhhh, my god... oh fuck, yeah...". Kate's moans were getting more enthusiastic.

"Is he getting that good spot?" Tonya playfully asked.

Overpowered by intense pleasure, Kate could barely respond.

"Oh... fuck... he is... hitting... it so... fucking... hard..."

"My pussy feels so good... I'm going to cum so hard!"

Kate spread her legs as wide as she could. Eric was already all the way in, but with the muscles in her legs stretched fully out it felt more intense. As much as she liked talking dirty, she could no longer put words together, and the room was filled with short, staccato, grunts between sounds of smacking skin. She put her feet down, and as waves of pleasure raced through her body she lifted her body off the blankets.

"I'm cumming!" She announced loudly with her ass hovering above the ground. Eric was close but not finished. As she screamed in sexual release he kept pounding his hardness inside her pussy.

This was the first night in many years Eric would cum twice. When he and Tonya were dating he could sometimes manage 3, even 4, times in a single night, but now his kids were in college and his dad-bod became more dad-bod daily. Only two naked MILFs gave him the ability for a second time. He thought of pulling out again, but that had already been shared that night. Instead, he looked at Tonya, whose lustful stare told him she approved, then at Kate, who he had just given her first non-solo orgasm in years. Then he looked at Kate's boobs moving with his thrusts, her legs spready widely besiden them, and he could hold back no longer. He pushed in, and Kate grabbed his butt and held him him fully inside her. He moaned as his body began spasming, and he shot his second load of the night deep inside her warm wetness.

WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers
12