The Extra Person 02: Playing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was sooooo sexy," Tonya seductively moaned. Eric pulled out and collapsed on to the blankets. His body was spent, and he was done with any sexual activities for the foreseeable future. Tonya rolled next to him and grabbed his soft, cum-covered dick. "Sweetheart, did you enjoy fucking Kate?" she asked looking into his exhausted eyes. "I know I loved watching you do it."

Eric thought that could be a loaded question, but he was too physically spent to try to anticipate the correct answer.

"Yes, sweetheart, I did. I hope it's OK, but it did feel really good to cum a second time. It's been a while since I've done that. I hope we put on a sexy show for you."

Tonya took his dick in her mouth and tasted the combination of her husband and new friend.

"Yeah, it was very sexy," she purred. "...and I hope you like this show." She crawled between Kate's legs, still spread after Eric's dismount. A small amount of cum was was starting to run out of her pussy, and Tonya wore a huge smile as she buried her face there. Ready to add one more 'first' to her list of sexual accomplishments she licked that off before it could fall to the makeshift bed. She then put her tongue inside Kate's wetness and tasted pussy for the first time, and tasted cum in pussy for the first time. There had benn so many 'firsts' for all of them that night.

Tonya loved the smell and taste of Kate's womanhood, and once she had cleaned up the last of Eric's cum she wanted to make her new friend cum. She knew all the things Eric had done to her for years, and the similar things Kate had done to her earlier that night, but she never really thought much about any of them. Once her face was buried between Kate's legs it was like she was on autopilot and expertly knew exactly was to do.

"Ohhhh, you're really good at that, too," Kate purred enjoying her first pleasure ever from another woman. "I love the way your mouth feels..."

Eric rolled over closer to Kate, and while Tonya licked her pussy he sucked one nipple while pinching the other.

"Oh, yeahhhhhhh, that's so good," Kate moaned.

Tonya cleaned every last drop of Eric's cum from Kate's pussy. She wanted to make her new friend cum but didn't know if she could so soon after Eric had. She also wanted to talk, and tease, and relive new memories, then make plans for their next encounter. After that she would try to pleasure Kate.

"So Kate, the first time you play alone after tonight, what will you fantasize about?"

Kate didn't have to think long to answer.

"My first time I will think about when we all got undressed. I was pretty horny but wasn't sure any of us would go through with it. After we started undressing I knew it was going to happen and was so excited. If we chickened out then I had least had that fantasy."

She thought about asking Tonya for her answer, but as she raced through all they had already done, she had more to her answer.

"My next time it will be the first time you came. I've never considered myself a voyeur, but I couldn't believe how much I liked that. I'm definitely a huge fan now and available anytime you want!"

Tonya loved the part about her being available. She didn't know how much more any of them could do that night, so knowing it would probably happen again in the future was a huge relief.

"My first time will be thinking of you fingering yourself tonight. I never did that when I was growing up, but Eric talked me into it for his birthday one year. After I finally did it, I LOVED doing it. He would always tell me how sexy it was when I did it for him, and watching you tonight I know why he likes it so much."

After a pause, she asked Eric.

"I don't masturbate," he answered, "...so don't fantasize!" He wasn't able to keep a straight face.

"Oh WHATEVER!" Tonya said laughing as she mock hit him. "After all the times I caught you!"

"OK, ok," he laughed as he thought. "It'll be hard for me to pick one thing. I'll probably start with everyone getting naked, then Kate putting me inside you, then her watching us, then..."

"Well, how about this?" Tonya asked as she again started licking Kate's pussy. She cut her eyes up at him to see his response.

"Oh yeah... Maybe this..." He said as his voice trailed off.

"Yeah, me too," Kate added as she grabbed Tonya's head and pulled her hard between her legs. "...but only if you make me cum..."

The fantasy and masturbation talk, along with years of abstinence, were working magic on her sex-starved body. Tonya's soft lips and willing tongue knew exactly what she needed, and moved magically across familiar terrain.

"Keep doing that..." she encouraged Tonya as her darker hair moved between Kate's spread legs. "... and I will cum sooo soon."

Tonya did as Kate asked. She responded to each moan, request and thrust, and soon Kate's hips moved in an erotic tango with Tonya's kisses.

"Oh fuckkkk yeah, I need this so bad..." Kate moaned.

Even though it was her first time going down on another woman, Tonya moved with confidence. She could imagine how Kate felt each time she made her moan or gasp. For a few minutes she got her close to an orgasm only to then tease just long enough to delay the impending rapture. When moans of pleasure were briefly replaced by whimpers of need she would again start toward rapture. When she was sure Kate was past any more teasing she nibbled, then sucked, her clitoris and expertly guided her over the top. After Kate came for the third time that night, Tonya emerged from between her legs, her own face covered in Kate's wetness. Tonya rejoined them with Kate between her and Eric.

"So you really enjoy sex..." she said to her new sex partner.

"Yeah, I do," Kate responded.

"And you're really good at it," she added.

"Why 'thank you' - I do think I'm pretty good as well."

"And you're single, so why don't you get out and get more 'strange'? If I was single and had this body..." Tonya added referencing Kate's nakedness "...I wouldn't go long without getting fucked."

"I do think about it. Quite a bit. But I'm kind of shy, and I'm not sure how to talk to men anymore. It's been such a long time."

"Who said anything about 'men'?" Tonya added with a laugh. "You're very good at the girl/girl, so don't limit yourself to just men. Buuuuuuuttttttttt, I'm not shy. What if I was your wing man? We could go to outdoor festivals, concerts, other places where people our age hang out. I think it would be very hot to flirt, meet people, and then get you laid. And then I would get to watch..."

Kate thought about Tonya's offer, then replied.

"I would never turn down sex," Kate said, obviously excited about Tonya's proposal. "As long as you're doing to talking, I think this could be fun!"

"PERFECT!" Tonya added excitedly. "We'll pick you up next Friday for the wine festival!"

12