The Extra Person 01: Watching, Helping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate look perplexed but was able to mutter a tentative, "OK, but how?".

Tonya took Eric's hand and guided him to stand in front of Kate. She was pretty sure she knew Kate's answer.

Eric's t-shirt mostly covered his boxers, but even in the faint light they could both see he was already hard. While looking at Kate, Tonya lifted his shirt with one hand until they could see the fullness of his erection straining against the boxers. With the other hand she rubbed his cotton-covered hardness.

"Could you finish undressing him for me?" She continued to rub his aching hard on while waiting on Kate to respond.

"I can do that," Kate said concentrating on Tonya's hand stroking Eric's dick. She took a pillow off a nearby chair and tossed it on the ground next to Tonya. She knelt in front of Eric and beside Tonya. She briefly considered rubbing his erection as well but decided to wait since this was just the first step in their hedonistic adventure. Instead she grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and quickly pulled it up over his head and outstretched arms. Next she put her hands on his hips. His hardness tugged at the material so that the waist band wasn't even touching his stomach. It was easy to grab the material and pull it out and over the head of his swollen dick. She grabbed the waist band and tugged slightly until they dropped to a heap on the floor. Now his naked erection was at eye level. She hadn't been this close to a man's hardness in years, and it took all of her will power not to take it into her mouth. She did take a moment to breath in his musky scent. This was the second addition of the night added to her file of masturbatory fantasies she would start using very soon.

Once Eric was naked, Tonya pushed him down on the couch. Kate was still in front of him so Tonya snuggled close to her and took his dick in her hand. Shoulder-to-shoulder with another woman, she turned to look at her and make sure she was ready. The lustful look in her eyes was all the motivation she needed, so she took his hardness in her mouth.

Eric moaned and grabbed Tonya's head. The second, blonde head just inches away from Tonya's familiar darker hair reminded him this was not a regular blow job but the next step in an exciting, sexual adventure. As her mouth took him in again and again the warm wetness of Tonya's soft, full lips wrapped around his erection was even more pleasurable than when they were alone. It would be so easy, and so amazing, to release in her mouth and relieve the sexual tension that had been building in him since dinner. But tonight was not about quick, easy relief. It was about experimenting, and watching, and building memories that could be relived in masturbatory fantasies for years to come.

Kate had never been so close to real people having sex. She was just inches away as she saw Tonya's lips moving up and down the shaft of Eric's dick. She could see the tightness of his skin coated in the glistening saliva from Tonya's mouth, and she could hear the gurgling sounds of that saliva mixed with his soft moans. She was so close that she got a faint whiff of Tonya's shampoo and also the combined smell of Eric's muskiness combined with Tonya's saliva. It smelled like sex - hot, wet, live, sex.

As she watched Tonya's head moving up and down Eric's dick, Kate moved behind Tonya and pressed her own body closer to the soft, mostly-naked curves of the other woman. She felt even closer to the sexual act and couldn't resist running her hands through Tonya's hair while feeling her engulfing his dick. She inhaled the fragrance of Tonya's hair, and even a hint of it's taste as it brushed against her lips. She moved Tonya's hair off her neck so she could nuzzle that sensual area while smelling and tasting her skin. She was now fully, sensuously immersed in their sex, and her own desire was building.

"Ooooh, I really like that - please don't stop..." Tonya begged, briefly releasing Eric's dick from her mouth while also pulling her hair off her own neck, exposing her sensitive skin to Kate's lips.

Kate did as she was requested, lightly brushing her lips against Tonya's freshly-exposed skin. As she felt Tonya melting into her touch Kate moved her hands down Tonya's curves until she found where her top met bare skin. She separated from Tonya's back just enough to pull her camisole up to her shoulders uncovering her large, soft boobs. She did the same with her own top then again snuggled close to Tonya, pressing her boobs against the other woman's naked back. Her hands explored Tonya's body - tantalizingly caressing her arms, back, sides, and hips, and even occasionally caressing her boobs. The feel of another woman's skin against her own was incredibly erotic, and she felt the excitement building inside her for the second time.

Eric normally loved watching his hardness sliding in and out of his wife's mouth, but tonight he barely noticed that as he was distracted by Kate caressing Tonya's body. He wished they were both naked, but the night was young. Beside, even now the sight of her so close to Tonya while Tonya sucked his dick was too much. He needed a break before he came too soon and ruined the night's plans.

Tonya could tell Eric was about to explode so she let his erection fall from her lips. She stood up, turned to face Kate, then pulled pulled Kate as well. They were face-to-face, just inches apart, their breasts proudly exposed, their tops gathered at their shoulders, and their panties the last woeful attempt as modesty. Tonya hurriedly grabbed Kate's top and pulled it off.

"Now do mine," she commanded.

Tonya lifted her arms up, and Kate lustfully pulled the camisole up and over them. Although the flimsy material had left little to the imagination, her full 36D boobs were now fully exposed to the night air and her companions. The two well-endowed women now stood face-to-face, finally topless, their mostly naked bodies within easy reach of each other.

Kate had never really thought about seeing other women naked until Eric told her about Tonya and Lisa playing with each other's boobs one night while drunk. When he told her they never gone any further, her alcohol took over and she told him she would have had sex with Tonya. A few times since that night she'd been intrigued by images or videos of girl-on-girl sex but never really fantasized about being with another woman. Now, with another naked woman just inches away, the tingling between her legs made her realize it was a new bucket list item. There was so much more to happen that night, but she knew if she saw nothing else she would have many satisfying nights fantasizing about Tonya's boobs so close she could caress them. But there was still more to do.

"Panties, too, please..."

"Everything?" Kate asked looking at Eric, then Tonya, then back at Eric. Tonya shook her head 'yes' and again grabbed Kate's hands. She pulled the other woman toward her, and once Kate's arms embraced her she guided them downward until she felt them on her ass. Their soft bodies pressed against each other providing temporary warmth from the cool, night air. Kate caressed the soft material on Tonya's butt then looped her thumbs in the waist band of her panties. With a quick motion she quickly pushed the panties down Tonya's hips, past her knees until they joined the rest of their clothing on the porch.

For a quick, incredibly sexy moment, Tonya felt her naked body pressed against Kate. She thought of how she felt when Eric mentioned Kate wanted to have sex years ago, and her mind raced with possibilities of new things they could experience together. But the reality of the moment was that she was about to have sex with Eric. He would scratch the itch between her legs, then maybe later... Tonya stepped back and out of the panties around her ankles and left them on the ground by her shorts.

Kate didn't care anymore if they knew she was staring at Tonya's naked body - she looked up and down the other woman's body noting every detail. Tonya was slightly taller than her with large, real boobs. Her nipples were large and dark pink, and seconds ago they had been pressed against her own. The large boobs curved into a small waist which curved into womanly hips which framed her neatly-trimmed pussy. Her long, shapely legs ended with feet adorned with red-painted nails. This vision was another new addition to her file of masturbatory fantasies. Never in her life had she thought of a woman while fingering herself, but she knew it would happen the next time she was alone.

"Thanks," Tonya whispered standing fully naked in front of Kate. "I've never been undressed by a woman before. It was even sexier than I imagined."

She steep forward and embraced Kate, this time studying how much pleasure she felt where their bodies touched. Tonya had always had above-average sized tits, but Kate's were even bigger. They were full and soft, and felt so sexy against her own. She caressed the silky material covering Kate's rear and thought for a moment about taking her panties off as well. But she was confident she would see her new friend masturbate soon, and she thought it would be sexy to see her start with her hand inside those panties. So she continued to lustfully caress Kate's body, and nuzzled her neck and breathed in the fragrance of her hair. As she took in all the sensuality of another woman, she knew she was wet and needed to cum. She released Kate and sat back down on the couch, then pulled Kate to one side. Then reached out to Eric, took his hand, and pulled him to her other side. It was tight on the smaller outdoor couch, but their three naked, or mostly naked, bodies pressed together added to the sensuality of the moment.

Tonya kissed Eric as hotly as she could. First she anxiously explored his mouth with her tongue, then when she had him moaning she started flicking the tip of her tongue across his lips. She had told him once that's how she would eat pussy if she ever got the chance. Tonight with another almost-naked woman on the couch, it was even more seductive than in the past. She finally stopped and looked into his eyes.

"I need you to make me cum..."

Eric shook his head 'yes' and knelt on the pillow at Tonya's feet. She instinctively spread her legs, gently placing one across Kate's lap. He crawled between them, and without teasing he put his face in her most private area. His slid his tongue deep inside her already-wet pussy, and when she loudly moaned he grabbed her hips and pulled her hard against his mouth. With one hand she grabbed his head and guided his skilled mouth to the points of greatest need while the other reached for Kate.

"Oh god that feels good," she moaned as he alternated between flicking his tongue across her clit and then probing it in and out of her wetness. "Yessssssss, like THAT!" she screamed.

Kate was sitting next to Tonya on the outdoor couch. It was a strange but very sexy feeling to be almost naked next to a fully-naked woman who was getting oral performed on her by her naked husband. She continued holding Tonya's hand getting more aroused each time the other woman moaned. Her other hand caressed Tonya's leg as it twitched in her lap each time Eric hit a sensitive spot. The sights and sounds of sex were overpowering, and Kate's need for sexual release built each time Tonya felt pleasure.

Tonya had her eyes tightly closed as she concentrated on the pleasure her two partner were giving her. When she opened them she saw Eric's head between her legs and almost-naked Kate next to her. She looked into Kate's eyes and smiled, then as she got closer to orgasm she pulled Kate against her so that she could feel their bodies touching.

"Oh god I'm going to cum," she panted as held Kate tightly. "You're both going to make me cum!"

Eric had gone down on Tonya thousands of times since they first met. He loved the way she tasted and smelled when he crawled between her legs and the way she moved as he brought her to orgasm. Most nights he would get her close only to back off and gently let her down. Then when she was whimpering as the near-orgasm drifted away he would again dive in harder and faster to bring her to a thundering orgasm. Tonight there would be no teasing. Tonight would be about quick, otherworldly orgasms powered by the addition of a nearly-naked spectator holding and caressing her. The traditional slower orgasms they did when making love would need to wait for another night.

Eric quickly nibbled on Tonya's clit, then as she gasped from that surprise he forced his tongue deep inside her pussy. She let out a quick scream as the waves of her first orgasm of the night raced from that point he stimulated her throughout her body to her arms, legs, fingers, and toes. Then as her body relaxed he quickly flicked his tongue across he clit extending her pleasure.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming - holy shit this feels amazing. I'm... cumming!!!"

Kate and Tonya tightly held each other as a massive orgasm pulsed through Tonya's body. Eric knew her body and her orgasms intimately and knew no more stimulation was needed. He was able to finally enjoy watching their two soft, naked bodies intertwined, and for the first time caress Tonya with one hand and Kate with the other. He had imagined similar images many times while jacking off, but the reality even more incredible.

The orgasmic convulsions pulsing through Tonya's body finally died down. She took a few breathes trying to relax then finally opened her eyes. Kate was still there with her, their hot, naked skin touched from their embrace. Eric still knelt between Tonya's naked legs, his face drenched in her pussy juices, his hands still caressing each of them. The three of had just shared an orgasm, and it was one of the hottest, most sexually arousing experiences of their lives.

"Oh my god, that was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had. It felt like it lasted forever," Tonya gasped trying to catch her breath.

"I have to admit..." Kate added, releasing their embrace and sitting up. "...you were so sexy. I've never watched or felt a woman cum before. I could get used to that, too."

Tonya smiled, and as they all sat their recovering from the shared erotic moment, her hand closest to Kate casually caressed Kate's bare leg. Eric got up from between her legs and sat in the chair across the two of them. As often happens with men, his hand lightly stroked his cock as he switched between lusting after their boobs and watching Tonya rub Kate's leg. Tonya finally spoke.

"So you enjoyed that?"

Kate shook her head 'yes'. Tonya looked pleased and added one more question.

"Did you enjoy it enough that maybe you need to cum now?"

"Oh, yeah - I can definitely cum..." she answered with a naughty grin.

With the image of Eric's face buried between Tonya's creamy thighs, and the sounds of her soft moans getting louder as she got closer to orgasm still vivid in her mind, Kate spread her legs and reached inside her panties. She'd been horny since she first checked out Tonya's ass hours ago, and wet since they stripped their shorts off. Her middle finger slid easily inside her wetness, and when her ring finger followed she closed her eyes and moaned as the pleasure quickly began to build. She knew this was going to be fast.

Tonya had recovered enough to roll on her side where she could closely watch Kate's every move. She placed her hand on Kate's arm close to where her hand disappeared into the satiny panties and imagined how amazing that hand felt as it explored between her legs. She knew Eric loved watching her masturbate with her panties on, and as she watched the movement inside them she could imagine what was happening in that most private area. This was emphasized by the sound of Kate's fingers moving in and out of her wetness and the thrusting of her hips moving forward to meet her touch.

"You look so sexy doing this. I bet it feels so good..."

Kate again shook her head 'yes', and her seductive smile reinforced Tonya's assumption.

"It does feel soooooo good..." she whispered. "I'm going to cum so hard after watching you. It's going to be so sexy cumming in front of you guys."

"I can't wait to see you," Tonya teased. "And after you cum, Eric's going to fuck me. Are you going to watch that, too?"

When Tonya said 'fuck me' Kate's eye's closed tightly as she quickly imagined her partners fucking. Then the thrusting of her hips quickened, and the sound of wetness between her legs got louder.

"Oh, yeah - I can't wait to watch that," she moaned.

Tonya couldn't take her eyes off the hand moving inside Kate's panties causing sexual pleasure. She was ready for her imagination to take a break and her eyes to see the actual pleasure, so she grabbed the waistband of Kate's panties. Kate dutifully lifted her hips to let Tonya slide them down her bare legs. But instead of adding them to the pile of unused clothing on the patio she instead held them to her face and breathed in Kate's womanly scent. She'd seen Eric do this after taking her panties off in the past, and it added to the intimacy of the evening.

Kate wasn't expecting Tonya to smell her panties, and she was surprised at how it aroused her. When Tonya saw how it pleased her new friend she used the satiny material to lightly, teasingly caress Kate's stomach and legs, and as she saw her reaction she even dragged the material across her breasts and nipples. But then she dropped them and again placed her hand on Kate's arm so she could feel the warmth and softness of the other woman's skin and experience each movement as it caused pleasure.

"Is this OK? I want to feel you cum," she whispered looking into Kate's eyes.

Kate shook her head 'yes' then whispered back, "I'm about to cum. It feels so good, I'm going to cum sooo hard."

Now Eric and Tonya could see Kate's fingers rapidly moving in and out and watch her face as pleasure built between her legs. They had never seen her orgasm before but knew the signs of impending rapture. Her breathing quickened, and like Tonya, soft moans got louder and more enthusiastic.

Kate brought her knees closer to her chest opening her pussy fully to her probing fingers. Her eyes were tightly shut as she concentrated on the pleasure that just reached crescendo, and her hand was a blur as her fingers moved rapidly in and out of her womanhood. As the first wave of orgasm raced through her body she could no longer contain the moan that fought to escape her lips and let anyone nearby know how amazing she felt. She held her fingers deep inside and massaged the last remnants of her first ever orgasm experienced with another couple. When the final waves pulsed through her she finally relaxed, and with a smile she let out a faint laugh.

"Oh god, that was so hot. I can't believe we just did that."

"It was very sexy," Tonya agreed, her hand still on Kate's arm. "I've never watched another woman cum before, either. Eric always tells me how he loves how I look when I orgasm, and I have to admit - it was so hot watching you. So fucking sexy!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Kate replied. "So are you guys going to fuck now?"

"I bet Eric's ready," Tonya said looking toward her husband. "He was about to pop when I was going down on him."

Eric enthusiastically agreed.

"Well, I really want to watch you guys do it. I never knew I was such a voyeur."

Kate sat up giving Tonya more of the couch. Her panties had fallen between them, so she grabbed them. She'd never thought of smelling them before, but after watching Tonya do it, she had to try. The musky smell was definitely erotic.

Tonya spread her legs and reached her hand out to Eric. He got up from his chair and stood between her legs where she stroked his erection.

"You ready?" she asked, knowing the answer by how hard he was.

"Uh... yeah!" he answered. Been ready since you guys came out braless," Eric answered as he knelt between her legs, Kate just inches away.