The Extra Person 01: Watching, Helping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya was growing more comfortable with their new partner. A few minutes ago she asked for permission to do do the things she wanted Kate to do. But the time for permission was past.

"Kate," she seductively whispered. "Since you've been so great at helping out tonight, I want you to put Eric inside me."

"Really?!" Kate excitedly asked without waiting for a response.

She grabbed the shaft of Eric's dick and slowly guided the head to Tonya's waiting pussy. The three of them watched the tip disappear inside her, and then as a single, slow push put him fully inside. She moaned loudly, then gasped at the temporary emptiness as he pulled out. He pushed in again a little harder until she made 'that' moan that let him know he found 'the' spot. He pulled out again, this time depriving her of the fullness she craved even a little longer, and when her whimpers told him she was at the limits of his teasing, he thrust in much harder. This time she screamed out loud when he hit that magical spot.

"Oh yeah, that feels so amazing! Fuck me hard!!"

Eric looked at Tonya from where his dick entered her to her face wearing a look equal parts pain and pleasure. Her hair just touched her shoulders and had the sexy, just-fucked look, her amazing 36D tits moved with each thrust, her small waist curved into luscious, womanly hips that framed her neatly trimmed pussy that absorbed each of his thrusts. With a slight tilt of his head he could see her long, beautiful legs wrapped around him and her red-painted toenails pointed behind his butt like so many times they had fucked during their time together. But unlike all those other times he could also see Kate, just as naked as Tonya, snuggled up next to his naked wife. Her hands caressed Tonya's arms, and stomach, and waist, and as she made circles on Tonya's body her hands brushed against the other woman's boobs and even grazed the hair on top of her pussy.

The longer Eric fucked Tonya, the bolder Kate got. She eventually squeezed each boob, and even let her fingers graze the hair covering the other woman's pussy. She was only minutes removed from her first orgasm of the night, but she was already in need of another. Part of her wanted to quickly satisfy her own desperate need and possibly cum with them, but just as much of her wanted to continue being a part of her friends' next orgasm.

Tonya knew she was going to cum fast and hard. This was a night like no other, and the extra naked body next to them and all the stimulation it provided, were about to give her pleasure beyond any she'd ever experienced. She reached into Kate's lap, retrieved the panties, and again held them to her face. As Eric thrust his erection in and out of her, the scent of Kate's pussy combined with the sound of her own sexual juices for the most erotic stimulation.

"Gawd, Kate - you smell so amazing"

Eric was too aroused at the sight of the two naked women to hold his orgasm back any longer. Most nights he would kiss Tonya deeply when he came so that he could feel her soft tongue excitedly probing his mouth while he shot his load inside her. But tonight was different, naughtier. Instead of slowly fucking her in the beginning then fucking harder as she got more aroused, he started with hard, passionate strokes as deep in her as he could go. This was unexpected, and even though there was no slow build up, the pleasure was immediate and unusually intense. She spread her legs as wide as she could, and each thrust slammed against the deepest reaches of her womanhood.

"OH... MY... GOD! THIS IS SO FUCKING AMAZING. I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!!"

Eric was surprised at how fast Tonya came. As he watched her body spasm with wave after wave of orgasm, he pulled out. While she continued to cum, he gripped his dick and furiously stroked. Reminiscent of the early days of their relationship so long ago, he came on her naked body. Also reminiscent of his younger days the first pulse landed on her neck and boobs. The second shot of sticky globules landed on her stomach. As the last of his energy ebbed from his body the last few pulses landed in the area above her pubic hair and even in the hair itself.

Kate wasn't sure how the big finale would happen, but she was very surprised when Eric pulled out came on Tonya's body. In a way, the public ejaculation was much sexier than if it had been a private act between he and Tonya. As she watched the last drops flow onto Tonya's stomach, she noticed a glob of cum on her nipple - it was the perfect representation of their night together. Without thinking of how it would impact the reminder of the night she absentmindedly placed her finger on the glob and swirled it around on Tonya's nipple.

Tonya and Eric both watched as Kate traced a circle around Tonya's cum-covered nipple. During all the fantasies they had imagined since they first asked her to join them, they never once included anything like this. She continued to run her finger through the trail of cum from Tonya's boobs to her stomach, and as they watched her seductively tracing absent-minded patterns in that, they both wondered if their erotic adventure for the night was just beginning. And as they lustfully watched her hand explore the droplets adorning the fringes of Tonya's pubic hair she looked at bother of her horny companions.

"If you don't think you're gonna like this, you might want to stop me."

Without waiting for an answer she bent down and licked the first drops of cum from Tonya's nipple. Tonya looked at Eric whose smile told her he was definitely going to like it.

"I don't want you to stop," Tonya softly whispered as she started stroking Kate's blonde hair.