The Extra Person 03: Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, they do. Krissy at the counter will be happy to show you what they have."

"Perfect!" Kate responded over her shoulder as she headed toward the cute, 20-something brunette at the counter.

"Tonya, do you mind talking to... uh..." she added fishing for his name.

"Dave!" he answered as he fell deeper into their trap.

"Tonya, can you talk to Dave while Eric and I talk to Krissy about the Merlot?"

"I would LOVE to," Tonya answered, ready to seal the deal.

Kate and Eric walked slowly toward the check-out to give Tonya time with Dave. She picked up a bottle of Merlot then found a place in line where she could watch them while waiting to talk to Krissy. They both wore huge smiles and seemed to be seriously enjoying the conversation. She noticed them look toward her, and as she paid she saw Tonya pull Dave to a less-busy part of the booth with her phone in hand. With Eric still in tow she started back and saw Dave look at Tonya's phone, and then at her, with a giant smile. Tonya waved at Kate with an excited 'come here' hand motion.

"Kate, Dave said his company sometimes put clients up at that really nice hotel near the water park. He said if we're too tired to drive home tonight, he can get us a room."

"That's great!" Kate answered. "We probably shouldn't try driving home after all the samples we've had. "Thanks, Dave - I look forward t seeing you there."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Eric pulled in to the hotel parking lot and found a parking spot. A hotel was neutral territory and safe from any previously installed cameras. There was also a bar for Eric to hang out in while Tonya supervised.

As they walked into the hotel, he told Tonya, "I know you did this for Kate, but maybe you could participate some as well. You watched me fuck her, so it's only fair you get to play, too."

"I did play - I played with Kate. It was amazing!"

"Yeah, you did," he said, still trying to get his point across. "But if you get the chance, I won't be hurt. This is new for both of us, and it will probably take us some time to figure out what we can do without hurting each other..."

His voice trailed off unsure if he had said exactly what he was trying to say.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. I might like to try that sometime, but I was there when you and Kate were together, and if I try something with someone else, I want you there, too. It's something we need to do together."

When she kissed him, Eric thought he was the luckiest man alive.

They met Dave in the lobby, and Eric went to the bar. During the ride up the elevator to the 14th floor, Kate, Dave, and Tonya were all very quiet as they anticipated what was about to happen.

Dave unlocked the door and held it open for Kate and Tonya. Once in, Tonya opened the wine Dave had bought for the occasion and poured it into three glasses on the bar. She handed glasses to each of the lovers, then took her glass and the half-full bottle to a chair next to the bed. She kicked her sandals off and waited for the show to begin.

"So how do we get started?" Dave asked as he sipped his wine. "This is definitely a first for me."

"Us, too," Tonya answered. "Until last week the wildest thing I'd ever done is screw on a balcony near a lake."

"What happened last week?" Dave asked.

"Weeelllllllllll..." Tonya drawled trying to come up with the best way to explain their first threesome.

"Kate and I hooked up!" She said using words her college-aged sons used to describe sexual encounters.

Dave looked up surprised but very interested.

"REALLY?!" he asked enthusiastically. "Is that where you took those pictures you showed me today?"

"No, we were totally naked last week," she responded. "Those pics you saw today were taken this morning. We enjoyed that so much we almost didn't make it to GrapeFest."

"Nice!" he added. "Wish you had some pictures from last week - I'd LOVE to see those!"

"Yeah, my husband probably would have taken some..." Tonya said, "...but he was too busy fucking both of us." She felt she was monopolizing the conversation so wanted to defer to Kate. "Kate, do you want to tell him what happened while you guys undress each other?"

Kate agreed and started telling Dave the story of watching Eric and Tonya ("The Extra Person: Watching, Helping, Literotica, Jan 2022)", then her joining in ("The Extra Person: Playing; Literotica, April 2023"). By the time Kate talked about licking Eric's cum off of Tonya's boobs, she had her hand in Dave's underwear pulling out his erection.

"OOOOhh, this is nice. You either like my story, or you're ready to put this thing to good use," she said seductively as she pulled his underwear down to expose his erection.

"My wife left me over three years ago," Dave answered with some wavering in his voice. "I haven't been ready until recently to even meet women, much less try anything sexual. Now it looks like I'm pretty dang ready."

"Well I'm glad you're ready," Kate responded. "I'm Sorry to hear about your wife. Are you sure you want to try this? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No, I'm definitely ready," he answered as he undid her shorts and pushed them past her curvy hips and onto her feet. As he took off her shirt he continued.

"Today was the first time I've gone out and interacted with people since then. I was hoping to flirt a little, maybe carry on a conversation, possibly meet someone - but I never thought it would be anything like this."

By the time he said 'anything like this' he had removed her shirt and bra, and they stood face-to-face naked.

"Oh my god, you are sexy!" he added softy, taking in all of her naked body. "I can't believe I met someone like you today - someone like you who wants to be with me."

Kate blushed, then took his hand and pulled him against her. For a few seconds they relished the feel of another naked person pressed against their own, hungry bodies. Last week with Eric and Tonya was pure, lust-fueled fucking. It met most of her physical needs and scratched many itches. Tonight she needed to expand on that and feel a little intimacy before lust took over. She softly kissed Dave, and as her tongue began probing his mouth he remembered how incredible sensual interaction was.

There was no hunger in their first touches - only relief at touching and being touched by another person who wanted the same intimacy. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies slowly remembering how to touch and be touched in pleasurable ways. They caressed each other's bare skin, and kissed and nibbled on sensitive areas. And the more they fondled each other the more aroused they became. After a few minutes, Kate, ready to get fucked for the second time in a week, dropped to her knees and took his dick in her hand. While she slowly stroked it, she looked up at him.

"Is this OK," she softly asked as she put her lips close to his head.

"Definitely..." he answered, so ready to feel her soft lips engulf him. When she did take him in her mouth gently suck his erection, he moaned.

"Oh, fuck, it's been so long..." he whispered looking down at her hungry eyes. Motivated by the soft desire in his voice, she took his full length in and held it in her mouth. She sucked a little harder, and let her tongue swirl around his shaft.

Dave moaned louder, and it took every bit of his willpower not to grab her head and forcefully get immediate relief in her willing mouth. That would be sweet release but end any chance of future encounters. Instead, he gently started moving his hips, gently moving in and out of her mouth. In seconds, the soft feel of her lips and the wetness of her mouth started a familiar tingling that could quickly lead to relief. But he was ready to feel pussy for the first time in many years. He pulled Kate to her feet, and again kissed her.

Kate laid in the bed and reached her hand out to Dave. He happily took it and laid down beside her. Now, just inches away from being inside her, he let his hands continue exploring her. He caressed her stomach, and hips, and legs and shoulders and arms while committing every curve of her body to memory. As he finally let his hands feel her boobs he began again kissing her mouth, then neck and chest. His hand moved in conjunction with his mouth, and as his mouth suckled her nipples, his hand worked its way between her legs.

"Oh yeah, I like that," she purred as she spread her legs to give him full access. As he slid a finger inside her, she gasped in pleasure.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tonya finished her first glass of wine, and as she poured a second glass she couldn't believe how horny she was. When she watched Eric fuck Kate last week, she had already cum three times and was sexually exhausted. Today, she had cum 12 hours earlier when she masturbated in the shower imagining Kate fucking an imaginary man. It was hot and satisfying, but all the flirting that day had aroused her more than she had imagined. Now, watching a sexy, naked couple engaging in very intimate activities just inches away, she was hornier than she ever imagined while developing 'The Plan'.

'OMG,' she thought when Dave slid his erection in Kate and made her moan lustfully. "I can't believe how hot this is. I want to join them.'

She typed a message to Eric.

"How's the bar?" she asked. Just a few seconds later her phone beeped.

"Not too bad, but I would rather be watching with you."

"It's so fucking sexy!" she replied. "It's very different when you haven't been satisfied recently like last week. I'm SO horny." she sent in a second message.

"So go join in," he replied. "I'm sure Dave wouldn't mind, and you've already been with Kate."

"I really want to, but this night is about Kate," shy typed.

"Is she enjoying it?" he responded.

"Oh yeah, he's fucking her, and she's moaning already. I'm guessing she'll cum in a few minutes."

"Good for her - wish I could be there to watch."

"If they look like there will be a round two, I'm going to suggest it," she texted back.

"Thanks, Sweetie - I knew I could count on you! If you aren't going to join in, maybe you should make yourself cum?"

"Kind of thinking about it," she responded. "Do you think they would think it's weird?"

"After last week, I don't think Kate would mind. And a guy's NEVER going to object to watching a woman do that!"

"Yeah, I think I'm going to have to do it," she answered. "Oh, and you're going to fuck me when you get here. That dick is ALL MINE tonight. Kate can watch. TTYL".

Tonya put her phone on the table and undid her shorts without ever taking her eyes off the amorous couple in front of her. She slid her hand in her panties, spread her legs, and quickly found her wetness.

"Oh god, this feels good," the thought as she slid her finger in.

Kate was giving Dave all of her attention, as well as all of her body, but she did occasionally look at Tonya to see what she was doing.

"Come here, lay next to me.." she said when she saw Tonya starting to finger herself. Last week Tonya had been in charge, but every request or command she had given was exciting and pleasurable. Tonight, she was in charge and wanted to return the favor.

Tonya did as Kate asked.

"Take off your shorts," she added as Tonya settled in next to her.

Again, Tonya did what Kate asked and threw her discarded clothing to some random part of the massive bed.

"Dave, are you OK if she touches you?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind that at all," he said. He continued fucking Kate but watching both women.

"Rub his butt," she almost commanded.

Tonya rolled on her side and reached for Dave's butt. As his dick moved in and out of her friend, she felt another man's ass for the first time since she met Eric. He had just suggested she join in, so she was sure he wouldn't object. As she listened to the sexual sounds of her companions, and Kate's increasing moans, she caressed it over and over, and occasionally moved to his back and legs.

"Now touch me where he's going in," Kate again commanded.

Tonya reached between them, and placed her hand on the soft fur between Kate's legs. As Dave thrust in, Tonya's hand was sandwiched between their bodies, and as he pulled out she was able to briefly feel Kate's clit. And then she let a finger, then two fingers graze against his shaft, and then she felt all of it when he pulled out.

"This is so SEXY," she said as she felt Kate's wetness on Dave's erection. "I'm touching two people fucking."

"It is sexy!" Kate added. "Can I taste you?" she added

Tonya reached in her panties, and as her finger lightly coated in Kate's pussy juices from Dave's erection slid inside her pussy, she moaned.

"Of fuck, this feels so good. I could cum so fast!"

But she was a good friend and wanted to do what Kate asked. She pulled her finger out and placed it on Kate's lips. Kate happily sucked the flavor off, and as Dave watched he fucked her even harder.

'Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!' Kate thought as she felt the unmistakable tingling start between her legs. 'But I'm not ready to cum yet.'

"Dave, would it be OK if I was on top for a while," she asked.

"Yeah, sure," he answered.

He pulled out and rolled on his back, his hardness pointing toward the ceiling. As Kate raised up on her knees to straddle him, Tonya moved in and stroked his dick. Dave looked surprised, but also intrigued, by a second woman grasping his manhood. It's something he fantasized about during his marriage, but never got to experience. He wasn't opposed at all to things escalating if that's what she wanted.

Kate watched her friend's hand grasping her lover's dick.

"You like?" She purred with a seductive smile.

"Yeah, I do," Tonya answered, staring at her hand on a dick other than her husbands. The sight of her red finger nails and soft skin moving up and down his erection was so arousing.

"Do you want to try it?" Kate asked.

"I do, but another time. I want to watch you cum now. And I want to watch you make him cum, too."

She reluctantly let him go, and Kate lowered herself onto his briefly-vacant erection. She slowly started moving up and down, but quickly started riding him harder and faster. Soft moans grew louder as she again felt pleasure building inside. She cupped one boob in each hand and pinched her nipples to add to the pleasure.

Tonya raised to her knees and moved in closer to Kate. Earlier she wanted to watch them fuck, but now she needed to be a part of their intimacy. She lowered her lips to Kate's breast and started sucking her nipples.

"Oh yeah - I LOVE that," Kate moaned, throwing her head back.

When Dave got dressed for Grape Fest that morning, he hoped to possibly meet someone, maybe talk a little, even get a phone number. He never imagined he would get laid, and he definitely didn't think her friend would be in bed with them, close enough to touch.

She had touched him minutes ago, and now that she was close enough to touch, he wanted to return the favor. He caressed her panty-covered rear, her legs under her shirt up her back. She was stll wearing a bra, but since she was gorgeous and partially undressed it was amazingly sexy. He followed the fabric from the clasps in back, around her side until he he could squeeze he very full tit. For a moment he felt Kate's naked breast in one hand and Tonya's bra-covered breast in the other.

Kate watched him explore Tonya's body while she lustfully rode his erection and while Tonya sucked her nipples.

"This is so fucking hot - the sexiest thing EVER!" she purred, almost overwhelmed by the sensual overload.

"I'm going to cum," she continued, her purring becoming a soft growl. "Dave, I want you to cum inside me!"

Dave couldn't turn down that command. He looked from one gorgeous woman, her soft, full lips suckling the other's nipples to the other gorgeous woman whose legs straddled him while she fucked him. It had been forever since he had been with a new woman, and he wasn't even wearing a condom. He wasn't sure what sexual etiquette called for, but Kate's order buried any concerns he had. He could hold back no longer.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" he yelled as he grabber her hips and held his aching erection deep inside her wetness.

Kate felt him begin to quiver, and then spasm, and she knew the moment he finally released his massive, pent-up load, into her. Her body convulsed as well as she had an orgasm with her third new person in just a week.

As all energy left her naked body in sexual exhaustion, Kate collapsed onto the bed next to Dave. For the first time since his wife left he had been intimate with another woman. A hint of guilt edged its way into his mind, but the satisfaction of non-solo sex was much greater. Part of him wanted to catch his breath then see if some small talk could lead to a round two. But the other woman on the other side of Kate made him wonder if that was possible that night. Still, he didn't want to squash any future possibilities. He raised on on one arm, rolled over toward Kate, and again kissed her.

"Did you cum" he asked.

"Yeah, I did, and it was incredible!" she responded. "Thank you for taking care of me. It's been so long since I've had casual sex - if I remember right, most guys just take care of themselves."

"No way I couldn't take care of you. I don't understand how some guys do that."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"I'm out of town next week, but would you like to have dinner when I get back?"

"Yeah, I definitely would," Kate answered. She assumed Dave was done for this evening.

He kissed her again then sat up and looked for his clothes. As he started dressing, Kate grabbed a robe from the hanger in the closet.

"Tonya, I'm not sure what to say to the watcher - this is new for me," he said as he grabbed Kate's hand.

"Yeah, I know," Tonya responded. "It's new for me as well. I hope it's OK for me to say, 'thanks for letting me watch you guys have sex - it was sexy as hell to watch! And I hope you didn't mind when I touched..." she said with a naughty, mischievous grin.

"That sounds like a perfect response," Dave answered. "I definitely didn't mind when you touched. I REALLY hope we can do this again some time."

Dave and Kate walked to the door and paused before he opened it. After exchanging phone numbers, Kate softly talked to him.

"If you want to have dinner, or just get naked, I'm OK either way. Tonight was amazing," she said with more than a hint of seduction.

"Let's do dinner," Dave answered. "I'd love to get to know you, and also hear more about your night with Eric and Tonya. And maybe even learn more about what lead to tonight."

"Perfect!" Kate answered. "Call me when you're back in town and we can make plans.

They kissed one more time and Dave left. As Kate walked toward the bathroom, Tonya took off the rest of her clothes. They were added to the jumble that was the bed.

"Please don't get dressed," she asked Kate as she slid off her own panties. "If your OK with it, I'd like you to stay here while I fuck Eric. And I want you to stay naked. Eric is SO enthusiastic when we're both naked!"

"Sure, I can do that," Kate said crawling into bed. "Anything else?"

"For now, just look sexy and be ready for whatever comes up. I'm so fucking horny after watching you! I'm desperate to cum, too. The faster, the better."

"Sounds perfect..." Kate answered. "...be happy to help any way I can."

They heard the the electronic lock click when Eric inserted the card, and as he opened the door he was already undressing. They both smiled at his eagerness, and Tonya reached her hand out to him.

"Hi sweetheart," she said looking between his legs where his erection would be exposed in just a few seconds. "I need you to fuck me. HARD!!"

"Hey gorgeous," he answered. "you look good enough to eat!"