The Extra Person 03: Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya pulled her knees to her chest, spreading them, and exposing her womanhood to his frantic gaze.

"Don't eat - just FUCK!"

Dave was smiling, happy to get his instructions.

"Oh, yeah, I promise you're going to get everything you want," he said removing the last of his clothes and crawling between her legs.

"Hey, Kate - so glad you're staying. How're you feeling?" he asked their companion.

"Very well satisfied - thanks for asking. I had a fantastic time with Dave."

"It looked like you had a great time - at least the picture Tonya sent me. Sure wish I could have been here."

"I know - sorry about that. Hopefully next time! Dave said he wants to hear more about our first time together. I'm pretty sure there will be a 'next time'. "

While Eric chatted with Kate, he was inside Tonya. She was wet from from watching her friend receiving pleasure, and as soon as her husband put the tip of his erection at the opening to her womanhood, she pushed her hips forward to engulf him.

"OH FUCK YEAH, that feels amazing!" she screamed as her body instantly absorbed his full length. Eric was usually much more gentle, almost teasingly entering her a little at a time. Not tonight.

Once in, he collapsed on her naked body, and as her legs wrapped around him he pulled almost all the way out, then pushed his dick hard inside her again.

"Is this what you want?" he growled as he pushed the head of his erection against her G-spot and held it there as he looked deep in her eyes.

"Exactly what I want," she said lustfully. "Over and over and over, and..."

Eric reached out to Kate who gave him her hand. He took it and placed it on his wife's breast, and squeezed it. She happily followed his lead, and then took one large, pink nipple in her mouth and the other in her hand. As she sucked and squeezed them, Eric again started fucking Tonya.

"Oh my god this feels amazing," Tonya purred.

Last week Eric fucked Tonya while Kate watched and then fucked Kate while Tonya watched. In between, Kate and Tonya also pleasured each other. But this was the first time they had been together in a sexual group.

He watched Kate sucking his wife's nipples while he was inside her, and the combination of Kate's red lips and Tonya's pink nipples was more erotic than anything he could imagine. On a normal night he liked to slowly fuck her while watching pleasure spread across her face. As her moans combined with more intense sexual looks he would fuck her harder and faster. Tonight, her moans were immediate and desperate, and her hips moved in conjunction with her hands trying to pull his body into hers.

"Fuck me HARDER!" she begged

Eric did as she commanded. He fucked her hard, making sure each thrust went deep inside her until she moaned in pleasure. Then he pulled most of the way out and pushed in again, harder and harder until he was afraid he was hurting her. But the look on her face convinced him that she was feeling something very different from pain. She spread her legs as wide as she could, her red-painted toes pointed, stretching every nerve between her legs for maximum stimulation.

"You're going to make me cum!" she said to both of them. "I'm going to cum so hard! Please don't stop!"

Eric pounded his erection deep into her, and as he felt Tonya's body tense with impending orgasm, he felt the familiar tingling between his own legs. His body convulsed as orgasmic pleasure raced through it, triggering spasms of ejaculate. Pulse after pulse filled her, until their bodies finally collapsed, exhausted.

After Eric felt the last of his energy, and well as his life force, flow from his body into Tonya's, he collapsed on her left side. Kate had stopped sucking her friend's nipple when Eric started cumming so she could enjoy all the sensuality of a couple finishing a sexual encounter. Her right leg was still entwined with Tonya's left leg, and she still held one of the other woman's breasts lovingly in her right hand. She was propped up on her left hand watching both of their faces as they enjoyed orgasmic bliss.

Eric closed his eyes and breathed heavily while fighting a deep, blissful sleep.

"Kate, I want to thank you for being part of tonight's adventure. You definitely add a level of intensity to our sex lives," he almost whispered, fighting off sleep.

"The pleasure's all mine," she softly responded, taking her lead from Tonya's 'shhhhh' signal.

Tonya took her finger from her lips and replied even more softly than Kate had.

"Really? All your's?!" she whispered almost sarcastically. "I think your lipstick all over my nipples contradicts that!"

By this time Eric was softly sleeping. Tonya moved his arm draped across her own body to his side and covered him for his long night of recovery. She rolled over to face Kate.

"Eric was right - you do add a level of intensity to our sex lives. Thank you so much."

"But I promise you," Kate responded. "I do get a ton of pleasure from it as well. I little over a week ago it had been many years since I had sex. Now I've been fucked by two different men and had my first ever girl/girl sex. What more could a woman ask for?"

"So are you feeling any guilt from being with a married couple?" Tonya asked, hoping for a negative reply.

"NO - definitely not!" Kate replied. "I'm more worried you're going to decide not to share Eric anymore, or that you've had all the girl/girl sex you want, and you will decide not to do this anymore."

"I've wondered a few times if what we're doing is wrong - god, I would hate for the boys to find out. But we had gotten to the point where we had sex once every week or two, and it was usually pretty basic. Now all of a sudden we're having amazing, intense sex three or four times per week, and I'm having incredible, mind-bending solo sex the other nights. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if we'd discovered this in our 30's instead of now," Tonya whispered.

"Wow, who knows what we could have discovered then. But luckily, we were raising our kids then. It's probably better we found it now," Kate replied.

"Yeah, you're probably right. We probably can't keep this up indefinitely..." Tonya answered.

Kate was almost dejected as she thought Tonya might be putting an end-date to the adventures.

"...we'll probably eventually have to cut back to 2-3 nights per week. I don't know how long Eric can keep this up," she said with a naughty smile.

"So you're OK with he and I sometimes being together?"

"Yeah, I'm a little surprised, but watching him fuck you last week was as sexy as anything I've ever seen. Then, as a bonus, I got to watch you fuck Dave tonight. As long as it's something we all do together, I want to keep doing it for a while."

"How about you?" Kate asked. "Do you ever think about being with anyone else?"

"You know, it's kind of ironic," Tonya answered. "A year or two ago when things were starting to get stale for us, Eric asked if I wanted to fuck someone else. At the time, I didn't, and it was easy to tell him 'no'. But tonight when you had me touch Dave while he was fucking you - that's the first erection I'd touched sine we got married, and I could almost feel him inside me. I'm really thinking about it now, and Eric told me he would be OK with it as long as it was something I did with you."

"Next time it seems appropriate, I'll bring it up," Kate said. "Maybe coming from me, it won't sound like you're looking for some side action."

"Perfect!" Tonya answered. After thinking for a minute, she continued. "Not sure what your plans are for the rest of the night, but I've got a mess between my legs I need to clean up. I've never really imagined taking a shower with another woman, but after the last week it's on my bucket list..."

"You know - I've kinda got the same problem. And the same bucket list item. I'm in! But maybe after we're finished we just go to sleep?"

"Yeah, right..." Kate said with a chuckle as she climbed out of bed. "...and miss out on the chance to have sex next to Eric while he's sleeping?"

Tonya shook her head in agreement as she took Kate's hand. As her new sex partner helped her out of the king-sized tangle of blankets, pillows, clothing, and Eric's sprawling limbs, she thought should could sleep tomorrow. She continued holding Kate's hand as they walked into the suite-sized bathroom. She turned on the water as Kate found towels and robes for the two of them. Without looking at Tonya for a sign of approval, she asked an unsuspected question.

"So what do you think about a new addition? I have this really cute friend our age that's in a dry spell like I was..."