All Comments on 'The Extra'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
weatherman70weatherman70almost 6 years ago
fantastic

What a wonderful story and well written. Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE extra

Second try. Best I have read here. A little too long, but Great. Please, more?

t

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 6 years ago
I Enjoyed the story

Great story. 5star. I read from start to finish, when thats 12 pages, it indicates the story kept me wanting to see what happened.

I felt what sex that was mentioned in the story almost felt like it was added afterward in order to classify this work as an erotic story. No real build up and intimacy as Walker and Abi make love the first time and the reader is introduced to this after they had finished their first coupling. Their next coupling could have been much more, however they seemed to have a little conversation about how neither had been with many others recently, seems a bit late when they were already committed and well and truly fucking... then it was over in barely a few short paragraphs.

Elsewhere in the story I laughed when it said Walker liked his reliable Landrover. I know that Landrover has been making mechanics out of motorists for nearly seventy years.

wapentakewapentakealmost 6 years ago
Another very enjoyable story

This story was a joy to read and gets a well deserved five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Long story

I enjoyed the story but I’m sorry it was a 4 page tale spread over 12 pages .

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Very long winded

Only got about half way on page 1.

A lot of information dumped in a confusing way. Bit like the start of english cop shows.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 6 years ago
4.6

Bit of a mix at the start and the end was a tad compressed, still I really enjoyed the flow of the tale and the characters.

Nicely done.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 5 years ago
Why did I skip this story the first time?

It was too long for my 1st read. It was just right this time. Easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

awesome story. thank you for an entertaining read on a cold winter night. lovely lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start, but I felt the story went off the rails after the introduction of Walker’s daughter. It became less about the romance of Walker & Abi and more of a trashy soap opera.

It doesn’t make sense that a guy who hated his own name would name his son Gerald Walter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have to agree with the last comment. Started well but was too long. Once Walker and Abi were together everything else was just added drama and wasn't necessary. Love the two of them but Sierra, Chris, and Bull weren't really needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

SIMILAR Stories